The Bully's Handiwork

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chris, hazy from the intense chemical reaction coursing through his body following the climax, glanced over to Olivia with amazement. "Oh my God," he muttered, chest heaving up and down from the exertion.

Olivia simply smiled at the sight of the boys in such a disheveled state. Her core was so wet she knew her panties were soaked.  But it was the power that had turned her on.

The boys were still trying to recover, coming down from their explosive orgasms, when Olivia suddenly whispered frantically.

"Oh shit, I think they're home!" she jumped up and began to put on her shirt.

Chris and Jake both bound from the bed and tried to untangle their clothes from one another's. 

"You've got to get out of here," Olivia whispered urgently as she watched them scramble. After a few moments of awkward fumbling, they were somewhat dressed.

She smiled at the sight of their guilt-ridden faces, feeling a strange mixture of both triumph and disgust.  

"Quick, out the window," she lifted the window and stepped aside, watching the two of them tumble out.  They jumped up and turned toward her.

Olivia leaned over the window sill and gave them a wide smile.

"Did you boys enjoy yourselves?" Olivia asked, the corners of her lips quirking into a devious smile.

Chris, panting heavily, stammered a response. "I-I can't believe w-we just did that, Olivia."

Jake, equally out of breath, simply shook his head in disbelief.

"Mmmmm, you boys sure looked like you enjoyed it.  Look at your sticky hands," she laughed mockingly.

Both boys looked down at their hands in disgust, holding them at arms length as if they were covered in shit.  They began wiping them furiously on their pant legs, cursing as they did.

"Now, before you boys go home and dream about jacking each other off, let's make a deal shall we?"

Olivia looked the two bullies up and down, admiring her handiwork. She had taken her brother's bullies and manipulated them into a situation where she had complete control.

"How about," she said, her voice dripping with satisfaction. "You boys never go near by brother again.  In fact, how about you never bully anyone ever again.  And I won't show anyone the video of you two lovebirds giving each other handjobs and begging each other to make you cum?" Olivia added, eyes sparkling wickedly.

Chris and Jake stared at her, mouths agape. The look of shock on their faces made Olivia's smirk widen.

"You fucking bitch," Chris finally sputtered. "You wouldn't dare."

Olivia laughed, her voice tinged with amusement.

"Wouldn't I? Go ahead and try me, Chris. I've already got the video saved, who knows what might end up online if you boys don't do as I say."

Chris and Jake exchanged a glance, clearly torn between rage and fear.

"Or...." she said thoughtfully. "Maybe this IS my new kink.  Maybe I will ask you boys to let me watch you jerk each other off whenever I feel like it.  Would you like that?" she asked. "Well, I guess I already know the answer to that, don't I?" she laughed, her eyes gleaming.

She chuckled as her pulse quickened at the thought of dominating Chris and Jake. They glared at her and she thought she saw a tear drip from Jake's eye.

"Fuck you," Chris spat through his teeth, breaking the tense silence.

Olivia chuckled and shook her head.

"Oh Chris, that's not the kind of response I was looking for. Let me give you a little incentive," she said, pulling out her phone and swiping play.

Neither boy could make out the video from where they stood but the sound was plenty clear.

"Fuck yes. Stroke it, Jake. Make me cum." They heard Chris' voice blare from the phone speaker.

Chris looked as if he may vomit.  Jake just stood there looking defeated and ready to cry.

"Run along now, boys.  I'm bored of you now.  But listen: as you both lay in bed tonight replaying the events of this evening over and over in your head, I want you to know its ok that you get hard.  There's no shame that you enjoyed it.  Heck, you'll probably fantasize about it for months each time you masturbate in your lonely bedrooms.  Or who knows, maybe you'll decide to talk about it with each other and finally admit that you liked it.  Maybe you'll end up doing it again, but without my encouragement." Olivia let out a low laugh as she began to close the window, leaving Chris and Jake in a haze of confusion and frustration.

Olivia couldn't resist one final joke before it closed. "Oh, and don't forget to wash your hands before dinner, boys." she called out, her laughter trailing as the window slammed shut.

She felt a sense of power and satisfaction like she'd never felt before.  She felt certain Daniel would never hear from those two again.

She went to her bedroom and took off her outfit before climbing into bed.  She lay there for several minutes picturing everything that had happened that night.  She closed her eyes and pictured the boys stroking one another furiously. Her body shivered and she slid a hand into her panties.  She was soaking wet.

She began to rub her clit in slow circles and as she recalled their cocks erupting into each other's hands, Olivia's own orgasm washed over her. She bit her lip to stifle a moan and shuddered as she came harder than she had in a long time.

As the waves of pleasure subsided, she turned on her side, pulling the covers up to her chin and closed her eyes. She was asleep within moments, dreaming of Chris and Jake, their naked bodies entwined, and the sly, victorious smile on her lips.

12