The Bum Collector

Story Info
Comedic story about a banker is saved by a street "girl".
2.6k words
3
1.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By LotharTheBohemian

On Literotica.com

Jan. 19, 2024

She had rescued him from danger, and in fact saved the bank manager's life. He had been on his way home from work when he was attacked, and he felt that he owed her something. When he asked her what she would like as a gift in return, he was surprised by her statement.

And this is what it was...

She was a bit of a wastrel and a wife, who had once been sexy, and had a nice ass to grind and show off, maybe dance on stage if she could get up for work one morning-- and that would maybe change her life. But years on the road had given her a different kind of road scar, from mescaline, and needles over the years jarring up her arms after being jammed up there month after month.

I ain't no slow roller so I will say 'um this bum by fair sexy except for her face and the scars on it to any wayfarer, this would seem like a delight.

The men had jumped out of a bush and attacked him. So he looked into her deeply blue eyes and stared back her raggedy muffin whore way of life, and saw the real her. Which was a street junkie.

"What would you like from me, it could be anything," he asked her. A cum, a push, a pinup doll, a walk in the park, a small back lot tent, a jacket on deluxe size and merit, rails for a year for her friends. A pinup model date, even a rental of a small commercial car unit in his name, with him in person say for a weekend would not be out of line.

But no BNB in Spain that would be right out. Nothing with attachments. A lovechild possibly.

So she said this, "Umm..." And when he looked into her eyes it was like she had swallowed water and cum was dripping out of her lips. He knew now exactly what she wanted. It was as clear as daylight.

"Yes, you can suck my cock," he said. And she smiled like a sunbeam had just hit her. Like when her sister had given her $400 for groceries, and she had spent the week laced up like a porcelain doll staring at the ceiling high on rails of premium stock, any thing she wanted... for a week.

But while Fentanyl had been her King, a weekend wall in was not what she was after here, this time a man could be her King. And not just any man, a banker.

She didn't know what to say, but "Thank you man." Sounded nice anyway.

Then she said, "We could start like that anyway. Can I see it then?"

"What out right here?" Bob Nystrom, formerly of the now bankrupt Nystrom Realtor's asked. There was a bit of a shock and a tear in his eye. The wife would be alright with this, but after 8 years of marriage to the "new woman" she had gone from a meanie that was a tough about random things.

"Are you serious?" she wanted to say. But whispered something that sounded something like low-down street jive-talking in a murmur instead. This could be it... none of her friends would really believe that she got a guy for even a day. But if she was legs spread, naked as a spring bean skyclad on Sir Humphry here's big cock for all to see in the bushes here but more on the sidewalk, none would deny it was true!

Naked as a jaybird is always the right way to go, no questions asked! We all know it, why not push it, a little further... have a little fun under the sun we all got to come someday! Allow a little rain on the prada parade, they forgot the spring roses that we sniff each day, but something has got to be real in all of this, sister. And when you like him-- well you love him: we all know you are out on the street girl, and a girl has got to make it if she gotta make, even if she got daddy problems, and her family is all dead or dead to her...

Nothing like all your friends knowing about a days regards! What was luck if no one believed in it at all?

"Okay, bro," she said. "But after this you give me a hotel for the day."

He pulled his cock out to seal the deal. A woman had saved his life! How romantic, if a little asian! Exotic, other than some scars and a railroad down her arm, and an imperfect jail tattoo of what looked like a bum and a dove, where an old man might strike her above her left eye (if in an alcohol fueled rage) she was perfect! It was a suburb. People walked by here twice a day. If it was 8:48am, or 10:43 for the management then there was no chance of anyone seeing but a kid. Around 8:12-8:20, and 3:35-4:00 pm. So no chance at 4:28 of being seen until 5:15 or more, depending on the depths of the rush hour hum and thrum. "Hum and thrum," he thought, "I am going to make a woman come."

"Open up your lips babe! The big man is coming in!"

He hurtled towards him, barely controlling his precum all juicing up. His seven inches with a huge lollipop head added up quickly to at least 8 inches for a girl wanting 9. "Oh you're big!" she said, lying through her teeth, but licking through them, lustily as well.

She always loved the smell of a man. And was reminded he might like to see a little as well. For a while she just played tug and rub with her tongue and his glans making friends with the foreskin like the skin and the sky and the cold earth of a sidewalk in the suburbs between them. Her dirty lips and insipid smile took up and down the tent with the best of tent-side intentions for what seemed like a decade, but was only about 4 minutes.

He looked back and forth, furtively. Nothing had ever been so dirty! The is was a real woman, not his plastic wife. "Hell yeah!" he shouted. He let his pants right down, and shoved her head back so that it was open wide.

He plowed her deep and hard, making a new cavity in the back of her neck, to go with the cavities in her bad teeth, left after months of addiction and bad plumbing street problems... and too much anal rimming with a friend who was kicked out of an AIDs program for his addiction problems.

He was not the first one to think she had never done deep throat before. And she came up gasping for air after 25 seconds.

"Oh, that was a bit painful! But keeping doing it! It was great!"

He could barely contain himself after another five minutes.

A woman was walking down the street, and far down on the other side of a road, someone was delivering mail. It was 5 degrees out, barely warm. This report is a few weeks in the coming in.

He thought, "Well it's just a woman." And enjoyed the oral he was given for another two minutes after that he gestured for her to stand up. He pulled his pants up for a second, and they went up a little path further. He kept his cock out. And rubbed her pussy. And realized it was a cock. But she had something behind there also. She was a Canadian woman!

"I'm sorry if I have a few sores," she said. "It will be sore down your throat."

"Why will it be sore?" but he didn't have to think of this very much longer. The woman who had saved her life was getting her due. And she showed him exactly how to get down on his knees and pleasure the dark and wanton waife he had saved from an inner terpitude-- if even of the moment of his salvation he had broken a contract with the devil that may even eventually have to include anal sex. The hotel room was now sounding closer to a deal then ever.

If ever he had been raised he had been raised well, and told never to touch a man's cock. But a woman's could be different, as his grandfather had added in the footnotes of society, not once but twice. He had been happy before but now he was ecstatic. A real streetwhore boygirl! And why was it so good?!

As the woman who had been seen early coming down the road, rounded the corner in her sophisticated winter jacket and pajama-like pants and was surprised by what she saw!

And boy did she see it all! Her wish was his command!

She licked her lips, and thought about stopping, Stacey Shielgan was her name. Instead she reached into her purse... for something.

The street saviour woman took her twelve inches of sexy madness and stroked them across the older man's face-- not that he looked that much older after her addiction problems and over a year on and off the street. There were visible scars, and she explained these later, as she plunged all of the equipment deep into her, allowing him first to taste of the pleasurable fruit of her loins, which included all three varieties of equipment. The banker especially loved the balls, and had never been forced to lick those before, and did so wantonly and seductively-- never having been given the chance before to do such a risque manoeuvre.

The woman who was watching them snapped out a camera. And took two pictures of them.

The street waife said to the older banker, "Look you may have sores up and down your throat, but they will heal up in two weeks if you take the right medication, which I am not."

If it was a love note, it succeeded.

A last cry for help, it was not. She had already kicked that door in 9 months earlier with a street abortion, and 9 years of parole for a dirty deed done dirt cheap for a dirty cop with a dirty mouth.

All she had to say was, "I have not taken that path to seek medical remediation for my illnesses, for all the things in life that are wrong with it, I find it easier to choose the other way."

And that was all she had to say before she came all the way down his grubby mouth.

The woman on the street leaned right in, and kissed her while she was doing this. She plunged a finger into her own cunt while this was going on, and used the free end to snap up some dirty images.

She then left, but that was not the last they would here from her. Because she knew the lawyer, and would come back to haunt them... and not only for blackmail.

Then there were 28 more dirty things that happen before the banker stood up again, pushed her up against the wall, and banged the halfway house Canadian woman street punk anally and then vaginally. When she begged him to cum for her, he did. When she told him she needed another abortion he filled her with her seed and plastered were walls deep, and made love to her love nest and filled the tasting tip of her cervix right where it was needed.

A police care drove past with sirens blaring. And that was the signal of an end to the scene.

10 minutes later while they were walking hand in hand together over to his house, to get the car to take her to the hotel, the snow started falling for only the 2nd or 3rd time that year. It was pretty and fluffy and melted when it touched the ground, and set the mood for future indecent friviolity, adultury and transgender issues that would even turn a psychiatrist on.

His wife asked about the hotel room the next day. This was after he had partied with her and made love to her not once, not twice, but nine times. A mistaken gesture, perhaps it was to earn this mistaken love from another woman, by taking advantage of her, and buying out each one of her bodily and sexual vices and proclivities one by one. It was not his soul's or his bodies yearning that he spoke with when he addressed his wife now. But it was with the soul of conviction of righting wrongs and a remediation toward the inequities solved by the persecution of others in life. To which she was all too much familiar.

"Well the girl who saved me from those attackers is alright now. The police came by and she gave them a report. I have her up in a hotel, and I am going over right now. To be honest she would like any company, and so do I. So if you wanted to go over there with me right now, you would be more than welcome. In fact I am thinking of purchasing her some liquids to help her deal with the ordeal as punishing on her, as it was on me by the end."

"Oh, sorry lovey I don't do deals with bums, on my night off or the day after. Are we going to church today?"

"Do we ever? I am serving and servicing the community of my own mind and inclination, even if it is to a bitter end and direction, I am lustily and with all my needs and yearning pointed in the direction of doing right. And overcoming all things that have been a nasty business to us all. Are you sure you don't want to come?"

"No, I will pass, honey. I love you. Go to this girl, and get your business on, whatever it is."

"And that I will. Sweet princess I will guide thee to the door."

"Are you talking about your cock again?"

"I am talking completely with my cock. And if I said there was wine involved would you come?"

"No, what is it with you. Obviously you are traipsing around with a promiscuous little street girl. What would I want with that?"

"I would want both of you together -- he thought to himself lustily. But then I always do the right thing, the right way, he said to his wife."

"Stop doing that thing with the quotations it is annoying!"

"So you're not coming and cumming then?"

"Oh alright, if I must."

"I am sure you will be delighted even more than me if that were possible! His inclinations are precisely yours!"

"After 28 years of marriage, and 8 to you of that, my inclinations may not be precisely where you think they are -- so I am very gung ho for a woman!"

"No, that's exactly where I think a woman might go, but you will enjoy it one way or another of that I am sure!"

"Or I can just leave?"

"I suppose, and ball into a newspaper, and throw up into a carafe out in the hallway while we are partying after-party style-- and then order some room service out into the hallway outside!"

"It does sound plausible, and I would enjoy the opening of the doorway to a sexy young waiter, just to enjoy the thrusting of your buttocks into another girl while cuckolding me-- as I must always be the other girl. So I will suck off the waiter out in the hallway when he is done your delivery, and give him the thrill of the night! As you had left me shivering and sad, and lusting only for your loins, and not the sweet forgotten mildew fantasy of another girl... who you paid lock and key for, but only temporarily. Nigh the faint of thought, and the ill at marriage!"