All Comments on 'The Bunker'

by Originsunknown

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
larry74403larry74403over 4 years ago
This is one of those stories worthy of a video.

Fantastic story. Great build up.

An all around outstanding submission.

I wish it was a video.

5 stars!

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 4 years ago
Very fun read

A lovely way for a daughter to seduce her daddy.

ReadytedyReadytedyover 4 years ago
Next Chapter Please

Great story. Loved the seduction of dear old dad. Can't wait for mom and Aunty to get involved. Daughters loved it too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A nice tale, but . . .

A couple of comments.

First, if the plan was for the daughter to seduce her father, why all the embarrassment and hesitation on her part? The story changed so abruptly when she did make her move.

Second, for someone who planned so meticulously in building their shelters, wouldn't having a stash of clothes in them be in order? It would have made sense, and didn't have to change the story all that much.

The story line is that these storms are going to continue. Therefore, I'd suggest that additional chapters are in order.

Ozgood13Ozgood13over 2 years ago

I like the idea of the bunker. I have written one about making an Atlas F silo into a home and what fun it is. The first story is G-Rated, but in the second chapter, one of the two women becomes a slave as she has always wanted to be and lives below ground. The other woman lives above ground and they share the Slave.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOriginsunknown@Originsunknown
Been writing for a while, will be posting more, all that were mostly written for my wife. As much as I love feedback, be polite! As one of my readers pointed out, this is an amateur site, I'm no professional and write to arouse, not to make a living. Some of my stories have ...