The Bunker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Can I chat with Kelly for a bit?'

'Sure, let me get her.'

I woke Kelly from the nap she was taking after our morning session. She typed away on the machine for a while then turned it off then went back to sleep. I was curious so I pulled it up again, it kept a log of all chats.

'Hi Mom, how are you?'

'I'm good sweetie, how are you holding up?'

'Really well, took me a few days but I managed to seduce him.'

'You're so naughty, I miss your tongue baby.'

'Are you enjoying Aunt Louise?'

'Yea, she felt guilty about it at first but once I'd gave her a couple of orgasms she broke down and now she begs me for it, lol. How often are you fucking?'

'Twice a day, I'm sleeping a lot just to keep up.'

'Oh your poor pussy, I can't wait to share him with you, will take us both to keep him satisfied huh.'

'Well I'd best go Mom, give Aunt Louise a nice lick for me.'

'Tell your Dad I'll message later, remember to clear the log!'

'Bye Mom.'

I had been manipulated. Any other guy would have been mad but it wasn't like I was tricked into running a marathon, I'd been tricked into fucking a pretty 18 year old and my wife wanted it. I kept the fact I knew to myself until the next time we had sex. Once I was deep inside her I spoke.

"Oh that feels so good, why did you stop?" She said.

"So you didn't delete the log like your Mom asked." I replied.

"Are you mad at us?"

"If I was mad this would be deep in your ass, not your tasty pussy my dear. Was the lingerie bag on purpose too?"

"Yes, a day before we're rescued I was going to confess all and get both of our clothes from my stash."

"Did you break the dryer?"

"No, that wasn't part of my plan. Can you keep going, I need to cum Daddy."

"You'll tell me everything after this okay."

"Y... yes Sir."

After we'd both had explosive orgasms we showered and I had her sit on my lap to talk to me.

"So, quite a few months ago, Mom walked in on me trying to fuck myself with a dildo, one of those suction ones, it kept falling off my headboard and I was getting frustrated. She quietly told me to lay on my back and she fingered me to the best orgasm I'd ever had. A few more times later she licked me then she let me lick her, she told me about having sex with Aunt Louise and I joined them. One time she wouldn't let me lick her, she said you'd just came in her but I kept asking and she sat on my face as your cum was dribbling out of her, she came so hard. I asked her if I could fuck you too, she eventually agreed but said I had to be the one to initiate it. When we get out of here you will have us both, Mom said you're too much for one woman and she can't always keep up with you."

"Does Louise know about all this too?"

"Yes, you get to fuck her too if you want, she prefers women but Mom wants to watch you with her and she's up for it."

"Wow, I'm a pawn in a big elaborate plan."

"A plan where you get to fuck your 18 year old daughter and your sister in law, don't feel bad." She said with a smile.

"Don't tell Mom I know yet, I want to tell her in person."

It took a month for the rescue teams to get the equipment to our farm and get the debris cleared from our door. Major Lewis was there to greet us, chatted with me a bit about my bunkers then left me to greet Sally.

"I've missed you my love, you okay?" She said after kissing me.

"I'm fine, little tired though." I replied.

"Tired? Not able to sleep well?"

"Not when our daughter is so demanding of my cock."

"That little minx, she said she hadn't told you yet." Said Sally as we laughed.

Our insurance company didn't delay getting us the money to rebuild, I made quite a few improvements to our bunker too, better washer and dryer, firmer beds and a few hidden areas for sex toys and lube. With our house built, Sally invited Louise to come and stay the night, she won't get much sleep though, that story is for another time though...

12