The Bunker Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, that's me." I raise my face so she can see me clearly. "Go ahead and turn on the light switch to your right." Recognition crossed her face when the light came on. Obviously, she took the time to at least study my profile image.

Her features were pleasant. Probably would get overlooked for modeling, but more than enough to get this red-blood male warming up. Hazel irises peered out through upturned almond eyes with just enough hint of eye makeup - enough to accent her eyes, without overshadowing them. No blush or base. A nose that was neither a tiny little button, nor overly large. Neither broad, hooked, or sharp. Just so. (Not that any of those alone would cause me to reject a woman, but her nose could sustain none of these descriptions.) Her lips were full without being plump, her mouth about twice the width of her nose. A lovely, racy shade of red lipstick decorated those lips. Her lipstick richly suggesting some degree of wantonness, applied precisely enough to indicate a certain level of self-control - and standards. This woman came here on a mission. Not an avenue she had ever previously considered as a route to security, but a course she nonetheless was determined to follow.

Her skin displayed a slight tan that likely went rather pale during winter months. A firm, subtle chin sloped to a graceful neck which flowed into shoulders that suggested a distinctly feminine strength. A forest green tank top with a scooped neck allowed easy viewing of her shoulders and arms, while hugging her form quite informatively. The curvature of her shoulders and biceps suggested a woman that did not need help opening a jar of pickles. Yet they still showed the soft plump curves absent in a marathoner. Her hands showed no veins and only the slightest hint of tendons.

She could see she was being examined; she had expected it of course. The smirk on her face suggested she could see the concentration I was exerting to examine her body beyond her chest. Not sure why I bothered, given the circumstances. But I wanted to gather as much information as I could to make a sound decision. A decision that must be based on more than just the two full, luscious curves under the tank top. They showed no signs of drooping, despite their size, and no sign of nipple poking through indicated she had to be wearing a bra. Yet no bra strap showed offset from the tank top straps and no bra cup peeked into the opening of the scoop neck. A tantalizing, but not scandalous amount of cleavage showed in that scoop. D-cups? I want to fondle those babies. and bury my face in them. and fuck them. and ... Get a hold of yourself Kevin! Ok, so taking care to keep her bra from showing demonstrates a distinct precision in her appearance, and a certain level of propriety. Putting herself on display like this shows she knows what she's got and is willing to use it. And those legs. Tight jeans revealed shapely legs, neither plump nor spindly. This woman was the living, breathing perfection of girl next door loveliness. My obvious enchantment with her figure tamped down the conflict and hesitation raging through her mind.

"What's on your mind? You're not a student, and I don't have any advising appointments on the schedule."

"No. I - I'm here for the other reason."

"You'll need to be clearer, and more direct."

Her face twisted in frustration as embarrassment and need warred within her. Determination pushed her forward. "I have three young children."

"Ah." Well, that narrowed things down fast. "Boys or girls? and how old?"

"My oldest daughter is seven, my son is four and my youngest daughter is two and a half."

"My profession and education compel me to point out the steady repetition of that sequencing." She gave me a tight grin. "Are you still married to the father?"

"No. They all have the same father, but he passed away in a traffic accident three years ago. I haven't been with anyone since." She took a seat in the chair against the wall.

"Wow. That's gotta be some pent-up yearnings."

"For the first two years, I completely rebelled against the idea of finding someone else. We were in love. . . . I'm sorry, I'd rather not discuss this, at least not now."

"Sure. Not trying to dredge anything up." I keep examining her face for any indicators of deception, but none appear. At least not to me. I'm not the most people-person of folks, otherwise I would have gone into psychiatry, not physics. "You do understand the caste system they've implemented?"

"Yes, sir" I squirm a bit at the word 'sir'. It probably shows on my face as well. "I'm sorry, I should have said 'Master'. This is still new to me. This isn't what I was raised to expect."

My dick jumped when she said 'Master'. "It's new to me too. Granted, the adjustment is more pleasant from my end - mostly. I'm not going to boot you for not saying—"

"Master?" my dick jumped again. Her smirked suggested she noticed the reaction earlier and said it again to see if she had seen what she thought she saw. But she couldn't see through the desk, so it must have been something in my face that accompanied the genital reaction.

"Yes, I know the rules laid out by the government. In order to save my children, my only option is to serve you as a sex slave." Her voice briefly caught, her face slightly darkened. "I will do anything for my kids. And our kids, once I bear children for you." The mama bear voice came through clear. This was a strong woman. Not brittle. Strong. Adaptable. I had a hunch I was going to be very thankful she entered my office door soon, and in the future. In life, not just my bed. "I have read every detail about the conditions placed on me. I studied them thoroughly. I also - well, re-examined my beliefs - I looked up several passages before I chose this action."

"The last choice you legally make for yourself."

"Yes, Master." There was something else there, more than a smirk. Acceptance? Not mere resignation, a willful, decisive choice. Oh, God, this is either a setup, or an impossible dream. Her face showed no hint of guile. God help me if I fail her.

"I understand. I had to review a few things as well. We are each stepping into a world shaped very differently than what we grew up to expect. It is helpful to delve into the original guidance, and not rely on the dogmas made for another time and circumstance. Even the ones that were not twisted for someone's power plays."

Relief showed in her face. "Oh good, so it wasn't just a bluff in your profile?"

"No."

"That actually makes this easier." She smiled, not as tight as before. Still a bit nervous, but growing in comfort. She rose and closed the door. "I know my place in this new world, and I accept it. I accept the expectations placed on me by secular law. I accept my role gladly and will perform all my duties enthusiastically and well." She walked slowly around the desk as she spoke. My heart raced and my cock started drawing the blood supply to itself. "I surrender myself to you. My body, my heart, my mind, and my will."

For all my new-found catchet among women, this woman had me excited beyond all measure. I felt like a school-boy confronted be the possibility of seeing a real, live naked girl. My heart raced, my breathing grew audible. My skin felt like it was going to vibrate right off my body. Wow, even that grotesque image was not enough to cool my hormonal reactions to this woman's body, words and...actions!.....Holy Jesus!

"My name is Jessica. I will answer to any pet name you wish to use, Master." As she said this, she crossed her arms in front of her, took hold of the hem of her tank top and lifted, removing her top in one smooth, quick, but unhurried motion. "Shall I continue?" she smiled without smirking, but her eyes glimmered with unvocalized laughter (joyful, not mocking). She knew very well the effect she had on me.

I mustered just enough control to speak. "Proceed at your own discretion, slave." Her eyes danced even more. It was almost as if she were enjoying her new role. Jessica turned her back to me and slowly bent double, reaching to release the strap around each ankle. Her ass looked magnificent. I'm going to run out of adjectives with this woman.

Turning, she unbuttoned her jeans and slowly peeled them off, peering between her legs to watch my eyes for any sign of impatience. I gave her a slight smile, trying desperately to stay in my seat rather than rushing her, ripping just enough clothes off each of us, and ravishing her up against the wall. Instead, I drank in the vision unfolding before me. Her ponytail dangled from behind her head. Her legs spread just wide enough to yield an unobstructed view of her dangling breasts as she released her legs from their denim prison.

Smooth? Shapely? Svelte? Yep, all the above. I wanted to run my hands up and down those legs. And gently kiss every inch of them. And softly exhale all along them. And tickle them with a feather. God, the ideas I have for those legs. And we have our entire lives to try them all. Over and over and over again. Am I sure I'm not dead? This has got to be heaven!

Jessica stood and released the clasp in the rear of her bra. She turned to face me. Slowly, she slid the straps down her arms, which she held out in front of her. As the bra surrendered its supporting function, her luscious mounds rested upon her upper arms. The bra fell to the floor, and she walked the few steps towards me in a slow, deliberate fashion. Then she leaned over, with her head just above mine, as if presenting her breasts as an offering. She placed her arms on the arms of my chair, but kept her face, and especially her lips, beyond easy reach.

I took a depth breath, reveling in the smell of her. A hint of flower-scented perfume, but not overdone, certainly not the kind that required a gas mask to endure. A strong, warm scent of a woman's flesh that I never could describe but nevertheless recognized in an instant and greatly enjoyed. One part of me really enjoyed that smell. And no, I don't mean the smell of aroused pussy. I mean the scent of a woman. Intoxicating

Speaking of which, as my member began expanding & rising to the occasion, it inevitably began pulling hairs. Yes, incredibly uncomfortable. Painful even. Maybe I should just shave all that off. I reached into my pants to separate the hairs from my expanding organ. Relieved of my discomfort, I reached both hands up to support and explore her breasts.

They were as soft as they appeared. Her skin was silky smooth, especially on the delicate underside. Her dark brown areolas had already tightened with her arousal and her proportionately sized nipples stood out stiffly, as if aching to be touched. I brought her breasts forward slightly, gently, without tugging. I exhaled warmly across the upper surface of each breast. One full, slow exhale for each delicious mound. This of course meant I got another deep inhalation of the erotic scent of her chest.

I bent my head lower, bringing my mouth to the same height as her nipples. Pursing my lips, I aimed squarely at her left breast and blew a soft, cool stream of air across her nipple. Her legs stiffened as she gasped. Next, I brought my mouth near and exhaled hotly across the same nipple to which she let out a soft "mmmmmm."

I placed her right nipple in my mouth and suckled gently.

"yesss"

I softly flicked the tip of my tongue against the tip of her captured nipple.

"MMmmmm"

I suckled with greater intensity - and then switched nipples, sucking the left nipple and some of the breast into my mouth.

"Oooh"

I pushed the flat of tongue against the underside of her nipple and then dragged it slowly, firmly upwards.

"Oh God, yes. Oh, Master. Oh, I'm supposed to - "

"Do exactly what I expect of you, including submitting to my exploration of you. After all," I said with a grin and a wink, "the best toys require proper preparation before use." Her knees buckled briefly. Then she looked me straight in the eye. I could see something beyond strength and determination. The beginnings of devotion. More than that - Yearning. Need. Lust. It seems my attentions had unleashed a long-suppressed hunger. Oh boy, this is gonna get good. Ok, it's already good, but we may be rapidly on the way to epic. Just make sure you take care of her in the process.

She grasped my pants at my hips, and using her body weight along with her strength, swiftly pulled them and my boxers to my ankles in a single motion. She settled to her knees between my legs. Now unhindered, my dick sprung straight up and she eyed it like a bobcat spotting a rabbit - for maybe a fraction of a second. Then she lunged forward, taking most of me into her mouth instantly, until the head of my cock hit the back of her throat. Her back arched in an automatic response to the impact, but her lust and willpower would not allow her mouth to yield even a fraction of what she had taken. Her lips and tongue went to work massaging me. She began to suck on my cock, even as her throat try to reject the intrusion. From my end, the motion was rather stimulating, even though my mind realized she was struggling to not retch. She pulled back slightly, only enough to give her uvula and tonsils a respite. She rubbed the tip of my penis along her soft palate and flicked the underside with her tongue.

She looked up at me. Her eyes conveyed her need. Both the desires of her body, and her need for me to be pleased with her. She placed my hands on the sides of her head, slightly to the rear. Then she began sliding her face forward again. Once again, she was unable to push beyond the back of her mouth, but her eyes screamed at me to take her. Forcefully.

I grasped firmly and applied steady, increasing pressure to the back of her head. She began to gag, hard. Her arms flailed briefly, then she placed them behind her back, clasping each wrist with the opposite hand tightly. More! Her eyes cried out when she raised them again. I began slowly bucking my hips and tugging and pushing on her head. Small motions, just enough to be noticed.

I pulled her head back a bit more and she moaned an objection while breathing heavily. Which is why I had pulled back. I still rested within her mouth, feeling the coolness of rushing air as she caught her breath. I pulled her head swiftly down my cock, now well-lubricated with her saliva. When my cockhead reached the gagging point, I pulled harder. As the muscles back there spasmed, the pressure I applied slowly slipped my tip through the opening. Holy shit! Her spasms were now just below my cockhead, massaging my member in a way I hadn't known possible. Her arms initially jerked, as instinct warred with conscious choice, but this strong-willed woman was on a mission.

I released her head and she fell back with her ass on her heels, gasping. "Please, Master, don't quit on me!" she hoarsely pleaded in a loud whisper.

"Who's giving up? I just don't want you passing out before I cum down your throat." Holy shit did I just say that?!

She nodded. Her breathing stabilized and slowed. She brought herself forward again and placed the flat of her tongue against the underside base of my dick. One firm, leisurely lick up the underside brought her upper lip just over my helmet. She rotated over the top and slid down with the same stately motion as she had risen.

"Oh yeah, baby" I said as she moved her lips in a nibbling motion during her descent. When my tip touched the rear arch of her mouth she hummed. My hips rolled forward instinctively. She locked her arms behind her back again. I took a firm grasp of her head and pulled with steady pressure. She relaxed her throat and I slid slowly in. I tilted her head back and looked down at her. Victory twinkled in her eyes. I began rocking my hips back in forth in small thrusts for several seconds. Then I pulled her head back to dislodge myself from her throat, but remained in her mouth. Once again I felt the cool air passing my wet cock as she breathed.

Now I began slowly but steadily fucking her face. No rush. Almost loving. Can a face-fuck be loving? I mean, *I* love it, but it's not exactly a mutual act. Ok, gently then. She took each extraction to breathe and continuously worked my tip and shaft with every surface of her mouth and throat. Her tongue flicked and swirled and caressed me. I paused a few times while fully lodged in her throat and then resumed masturbating with her face.

After several minutes of this, I released my grip.

She took the initiative and deepthroated me, pausing at full engulfment for a few moments. Then she started bobbing back and forth. The first few strokes didn't quite remove my cock from her throat. Then a few shallow strokes, catching her breath and still working me. She maintained a steady suction and contact with my shaft the entire time. A warm, moist glove wrapped around my dick.

She plunged forward again. Aggressively this time. A woman on a mission to make me cum.

"OOoooh yeah. Good girl. Keep going, I'm almost there." I panted. I felt the pressure building to crescendo. "Don't you spill a single drooooooooooopp." Cum erupted from my organ. The first spurt came as she was shallow. She quickly shoved her face full forward, inhaling my cock and take the remaining shots straight down her throat.

"Fuuuuck yes. You absolutely know what you are doing. God that's good." As she stared up at me, I realized her eyes now contained something that hadn't been there before - hope. "Up on the desk." She moved to comply and began to pull down her panties. I slapped her hand. "Don't assume."

She rested her butt on the edge of my desk, then leaned back and braced herself with her arms behind her. Slowly, I kissed her on the forehead. And both cheeks. And the tip of her nose. Then a few kisses down her sternum, on the line descending between her lovely breasts. Reaching her abdomen, I noticed her belly tense. I looked up, her face framed by her plump, luscious mounds. Uncertainty played across her features. Fear. Looking back down, the reason came to me. She's insecure about her stretch marks. Let's put that to rest. I kissed each and every stretch mark at least once as I progressed towards her navel. These were the signs of love and dedication. and I'd like to see a few more join them. I looked her straight in the eyes as my mouth descend to her belly button, licking all around it. Then my lips sealed over her navel, sucking firmly but gently. My tongue slid forward, probing into the recess. Licking the crevasses. She stifled a giggle. Ah, that explains the occasional ripple as I kissed my way across her belly.

"Ticklish?" She nodded. "How delightful. Something to look forward to."

I began kissing lower. Down from her navel, to the top hem of her lacy tanga panties. I began tracing kisses along that border, until I reached her right hip. Then I moved to the leg hole and kissed along that border, which of course brought me to the center of her heat. I took care not to touch her yet. I wanted to build her passion. When she saw I was still not yet touching her yearning place, she whimpered, but said nothing. With my face less than an inch from her steaming sex, I inhaled. Her arousal was already apparent. Breathing her in at that range made my eyes roll back. I was positioned so she could see it all. Another stifled ''mmmmppph" ushered from her tightly closed lips. The ones on her face, that is. The lips down below were open and ready for attention. Even through the lace, that was obvious. I reached my hands up underneath her legs, taking hold of the panties at the hips. I smoothly pulled them up her legs to her knees, and then down her calves. She brought her legs together to facilitate the motion and I tossed her panties on top of my bags.