The Bunker Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She dutifully (and eagerly?) spread her legs again, now fully exposed. I locked eyes with her and slowly moved closer to her waiting sex. I lifted my head and began kissing and sucking on her pubis. And then I took her entire labia into my mouth, sucking and licking it as one.

"HHuuunnnnhhhhhhh" Yeah, I'm a bastard, but I'm a thoughtful bastard.

I switched my attention to just one outer lip. I sucked and tugged on it. I nibbled gently.

"MMmmmm"

I switched to the other outer lip, giving it the same attention, and was rewarded with a moan.

"Oh, so good, Master."

I drew her inner labia into my mouth, sucking and tugging more firmly, but not nibbling those more delicate, sensitive folds.

"Oh, yeeesssss" she said in a half-moan, half whimper.

All of my efforts had brought a little friend peaking out from its protective hood. I lifted my head, and breathed a warm gust towards it.

"MMmmmmmmmmm"

I slid two fingers gently, carefully into her moist essence, palm up. In until they were fully engulfed. Then out, with a very gentle curl. This allowed them to graze across that wonderful button along the roof of her passage on the way out. I straightened them again on the insertion, and kept repeating the process slowly, steadily.

"Ooooo"

I pursed my lips and blew a cool stream of air across her clitoris.

"Hooooooo"

I placed my mouth over the straining nub and suckled on it. I placed my fingers at the depth of her nerve bundle and began curling and uncurling them, beckoning her climax.

Her breathing raced. She was getting close. Time to switch things up.

She made no sound, but her eyes whimpered as I stood. I placed my organ at her entrance and firmly, smoothly pushed inside.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, yyyyyeeeeeeeessssssssss. Oh, God, yes." Her muscles clamped down and began rippling about me. She bit her lip and her shoulders trembled. Well, there's the first one.

I began thrusting. I had lost some firmness while attending to her, but entering her corrected that rapidly. I picked up the pace a bit. She sat forward, gripping my shoulders, yet still leaning back, exposing her magnificent body to my view.

"Yes, Master. Yes, Master. Oh God, yes." She said in time with my thrusts. The rippling of her lovely wet canal had diminished, now over taken by her clear and conscious efforts to massage me with her interior. Her eyes bored into mine. We locked on each other as we built our joy. Need and lust drove us. No more words. Guttural sounds and grunts conveyed to each other approval and encouragement. My hips pounded at her ass, cushioning the impact with her opening.

Her trembling reached a peak. She drew her torso flush against me and cried out her release "YES! YES! OH GOD YES! OH YES! FUUUUUUUCCCKKKKK!" She collapsed against me. Her convulsions triggered my release. I gripped her shoulder blades and called out "FFFfffffuuuuuuuuucckkkk OOOOhhh yeah. MMmmmmmmmm. Oh God, that's good." I kissed her neck as her head lay on my shoulder.

I held her close for a minute or so, until my legs registered their fatigue. I pulled slowly out of her. She whimpered. I sat down in my chair. Ok, I flopped into my chair. Well, really I aimed myself as I fell. I'm fifty years old, I'd run five miles, and this was my fourth orgasm of the dayโ€”and two of those were standing! - whaddya want from me?

******

Jessica led me to her house to get her children and some basic things they would all need. She had arranged for her mother to watch the kids until sometime tomorrow. It seemed to me she felt a bit lost talking about not having her kids though. And it wasn't like we were going to spend the evening fucking like monkeys. I was pretty depleted. I felt like I could give Jenn another load, given a few hours of recharge time, but that was it. This dick was closed for business tonight. Jessica laughed when I told her that, and the tale of my day. She understood and offered her sympathies for the burden of a man drowning in pussy. That last part was snark, but the rest was honest and a bit relieved.

Jess's kids were happy and mostly helpful. They got underfoot a few times trying to help in ways that weren't. We got several boxes of clothes, toys, and other needs packed into her trunk and the backseat of my car.

Jennifer and Constance came out of the house as Jessica and I pulled up. They had smiles and hugs for the kids, who were shy briefly, then accepted the attention, because hey, who wouldn't be happy around them? Kids are so fucking awesome.

I had texted ahead in the family chat, which is why Jenn and Connie were waiting at the door. Sarah swung through a drive-through to pick up two 'bag of burgers' and some fries. I already had a variety of drinks in the fridge and some ice cream in the freezer (I'd stocked up over the weekend, expecting more in my house soon). After dinner, we started hauling boxes into the remaining upstairs bedroom for Jess and the kids. I had offered the downstairs guestroom for either her or the kids, but she didn't want to be that far apart. Connie had moved in with Jenn, since Jennifer spent a lot of time in the master bedroom anyway, and they were becoming fast friends. Sarah suggested moving herself downstairs, but Jess nixed that also, pointing out there was only four of them, and the potential for two more. I pointed out we now met the requirements, since the minimum was three and Jess had agreed to be a slave, so there was no need for any more ladies in the family. Four sets of eyes looked at me like I was cute, but a little simple.

The sun was setting, and it had begun to rain, but the house already had a covered path from the carport to the side door. In the middle of hauling boxes, we heard a knock on the front door. The drive was on the side of the house, and a door near it, so someone had parked on the other curb (I lived on a corner lot) would have been out of sight to us and vice versa. I hustled to the front door. Standing there, dripping from the rain, was my daughter Belinda. The wetness on her sorrow-ridden face was not from the rain.