The Bunker Ch. 04

Story Info
Kevin's family seeks a new home and bonds with each other.
6.3k words
4.77
9.5k
25

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 04/14/2024
Created 06/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This chapter has taken longer, as I hope I have made improvements to my craft. BreaktheBar graciously took the time to read chapters 1-3 and give me a few comments. I had a nagging feeling something was off, and he gave me specifics I needed. I won't have everything fixed, but I'm making improvements. I may at some point go back to earlier chapters to improve them without retconning anything. Paying attention to quality means I may only produce one or two chapters per month. I may do better in a few months, but expect no more than three chapters during the August-September time frame. I'm not guaranteeing even that much. I 'm a new writer, and things are getting hot dayjob-wise.

If you haven't read any of BreaktheBar's work, you really should. Ditto for CorruptingPower, writerannabelle, and TheNovalist.

One major point of the critique (and one I was suspecting) was not enough time or detail on the story and personalities outside the erotic interactions. I am changing that starting here. I want to write a good story that doesn't fade to black when the characters get frisky. I was devolving to a series of slightly connected sex scenes.

However, the chapter four opener is a scene most of you have suspected is coming, and here we are.

******

Chapter 4 - Accommodations

The first thing I noticed as a swam upward from sleep, eyes still closed, was a mild weight on my legs. A soft wetness slid along my already erect shaft. A low whisper issued from my right side, near my hips. I could feel breathing and pressure on the bed near my right shoulder. I inhaled and opened my eyes.

Jessica lay beside me. She gave me a kiss on the cheek and smiled at me. Between my right hip and Jessica's knees lay Sarah. She was whispering to the mass of strawberry blonde hair bouncing over my pelvis.

Leslie. My sweet little frequent house guest, Leslie. Smart young lady Leslie. Dependable, responsible Leslie. No longer like a daughter to me when she's doing this Leslie.

Her attentions were earnest, but sufficiently unskilled that this might be her first ever blowjob. Then again, she seemed to be improving rapidly. Probably due to Sarah's guidance. Time to inject something of me into this. Not like that.

"I see you listen about as well as any teenage would-be lawyer."

The strawberry mop flipped backward to reveal her face as she released my dick with a 'pop'. "I'm eighteen now. I was an early morning baby - like 1am or some shit, so no more age excuse. You know you like me," she paused to kiss the underside of my shaft, just below the head. She gave it a brief suckle on that sensitive patch. "and I like you, so who better than me can you take?" I cocked an eyebrow. "I mean, after the other five you've already chosen."

"Nice save." I smirked. Then, after a pause, I said "Leslie, I have terrible news." Her face fell. Connie gasped. Sarah's eyes narrowed, but the smile didn't quite leave her face. "I can no longer think of you as a second daughter." The resounding slap of Leslie's hand against my thigh very nearly covered the sound of Connie's eyes rolling.

"That was a bit cruel." Sarah hid a mild amusement behind a veil of mild concern.

I sat up, hooked my hands in Leslie's armpits, and drug her body up mine until her forehead rest in front of my lips. I planted a light kiss there, then hauled her into a sitting position on my lap. I hugged her close to me. Her head hung down a bit, looking at me out the side of her eye. "There is no way in hell I could turn you down. Just on your own personal merits, you are an incredible young woman. You're also Bel's friend, and she's going to need someone to help her make the transition to this new world we find ourselves in - doubly so with her mother's passing." I paused as a wave of grief washed over me. I truly held no ill will for my ex, nor did I pine for her. Mostly, I hurt for the pain Belinda is going through, and the terror she must have felt, finding her own mother's body. I leaned in and kissed her softly, but passionately on her cheek. Leslie turned to kiss me on the lips. I allowed it, but kept my lips tight. When she tried to slip me some tongue, I pulled back.

Leslie giggled "Some guys like that."

"Not this guy. I will give you a proper lover's kiss, but not with dick breath." Leslie collapsed against me laughing. A few others chuckled.

"You kissed me after eating me out!" said an incensed Jennifer.

"If you don't want to anymore, I won't." She looked uncertain. She seemed pretty pleased when I did it. I'll just give her time to figure out what she wants. She was a virgin at the beginning of this week. Now she's planning a life with me and five other women and striving to get pregnant with my child in another week's time. I turned back to Leslie. She kissed me on the chin, then trailed kisses down my body before taking me back in her mouth. I had softened a bit. She quickly fixed that, then began bobbing and sucking with renewed vigor.

While Leslie fellated me, Jessica squeezed my hand. I turned to her and she began kissing me with a soft fervor. Sarah's hand snaked over my thigh, keeping out of Leslie's way, and began massaging my balls. I sucked in a gasp of satisfaction. Then Connie joined in, leaning down to lay soft kisses on my chest before zeroing her attentions on the nipple nearest her. With four beautiful women devoting themselves to my pleasure, I didn't last long. I gasped out a warning to Leslie, who took no heed and plunged onward. I erupted. She gagged, but only for a moment. She composed herself and swallowed what she could.

"Tasty" Leslie said as she straightened and came to her feet on the floor. The other ladies nodded.

"Welcome to the sisterhood." said Sarah. Then she kissed Leslie on the cheek. They hugged. As they unclenched, Jennifer tapped Leslie, signaling her to turn and the two of them hugged as well. As Connie took her turn, Jessica got off the bed to hug her as well.

"Where's Melissa?" I asked.

"Take a sniff." said Sarah. I did, and immediately recognized the smell of bacon. Strong enough that I should have noticed it earlier.

"MMMMmm. Bacon is always a good start to a day."

"I better get down there." said Jessica.

"You don't have to make every meal Jess. You can take a break once in a while ya know."

She turned and smiled. "I like cooking. It makes me feel like I'm doing my part. Besides, Melissa isn't comfortable making pancakes."

"Just don't get too scandalized when I take a turn cooking."

Jessica made a face like she was going to object, but Sarah interrupted. "Don't knock it girl, the man knows what he is doing in the kitchen." Jessica slipped out the door without saying anything else. Her face suggested she still thought it wasn't right for me to do any cooking. Sarah stepped into the ensuite, closing the door behind her. Connie and Leslie walked out, deciding who was going first in the hallway bathroom.

Jennifer crawled up the bed on all fours until her face and torso hovered above mine. She kissed me gently, then reached her hand down to begin stroking my shaft. "Ready for another go?"

"I could be persuaded." I grinned. "Especially by the lovely and caring young hottie offering to have a baby with me."

"I'm not a hottie."

"You're here. Whoever you are comparing yourself to isn't." I said as I slid my hands along her flanks. "You are beautiful," I kissed her nose. "and strong" I kissed her forehead. "and caring" I kissed her cheek. "and I love your smile," I kissed her chin. "And your laugh makes the room brighter." I kissed her softly on the lips. When I pulled back, I could see a small glimmer of tears in her eyes. She lunged forward, kissing me passionately. She grasped my shoulders and began rocking her hips against me, sliding her wetness along my shaft. Then she raised herself up, aligned us, and shoved herself backwards. Her head snapped up and backwards as she groaned. Then she looked at me with a fire I had not yet seen in her eyes. She rode me with a passionate urgency, working to bring me to climax. She built herself up as well. Just as I was reaching my peak, she shuddered and her inner muscles spasmed about me. I came inside her and we both held each other close. She opened her eyes and we just stared at each other for a few minutes.

Jenn kissed me on the nose with a girlish smile, then dismounted me and the bed, taking my hand. She led me to the ensuite, which was empty. Sarah must have quietly slipped out while we were enthralled with each other. We showered together, mostly paying attention to hygiene, with a little playing around.

******

Sarah caught me at the base of the stairwell. "I called Anna and Roger both, letting them know you and I would not be in our offices today." Anna was Dean of Science, my boss, and Roger was Dean of Professional Studies, Sarah's boss.

"Thanks." I gave her a quick peck on the lips and we walked hand in hand to the breakfast table. The others noticed, but only smiled, with no hint of jealousy. A heaping plate of bacon sat in the middle of the table, along with a plate of pancakes. Jess stood at the stove, making a few more.

"This last batch will be ready in a minute if you'd like yours fresh." Looking around, I saw that everyone else was digging in, plates loaded up with bacon, pancakes and favored toppings. Sarah was just pouring syrup onto hers, after buttering them. Jennifer had also gone with syrup, and presumably butter. Samantha's pancakes were of course, precut into little finger food / bite sized squares with crumbled bits of bacon interspersed among them. She'd only been given a light drizzle of syrup, but her hands and lower bits of her hair were already sticky.

"I'll have to try one Matt's way." Matt had his bacon strips folded in his pancake, like a taco.

"Yeah, his is very much on a sandwich kick. He'll eat nearly anything, just so long as it's encased in bread. And then there is my lovely little Nell, falling in with the bad influences of Constance and Melissa." Connie and Melissa laughed. Nelly looked briefly afraid until Jessica joined in. All three 'guilty parties' had smeared peanut butter on their pancakes before adding syrup.

I got back up and poured myself some milk as Jess brought the fresh pancakes to the table and seated herself. I grabbed two of the fresh one and one of the older pancakes, buttering all three. Then I reached for the peanut butter.

"You're a peanut butter guy?"

"Yup. Not the only way I eat them, but definitely my favorite." Jessica looked like she wanted to roll her eyes, but felt it would be improper. I really need her to

"I've never seen him eat pancakes without putting peanut butter on at least one of them." Belinda chimed in. "Matter of fact, I'm surprised Leslie didn't do the same. He showed her the first Saturday she stayed over and eats them that way all the time since." Bel and Leslie both had diced strawberries and powdered sugar on their pancakes.

"Oh, I already got my protein this morning." Bel looked puzzled for a moment until Connie and Jenn's giggling clued her in. "Oh my god you didn't." She didn't shout. Her voice was firm but not heated. I think I saw a suppressed grin on Bel's face, if a small one.

"I've been telling you your dad is hot and a great guy for a year and half now. I'm eighteen, mildly pretty, and the world's going to" she caught herself, "get messy. So yeah, I'm all in on this."

Connie and Sarah stepped on each other a bit objecting to the 'mildly' part of her statement. Jess and Jenn nodded their agreement.

"And you have a lot more to offer than just pretty. At least I think so." Leslie smiled, Bel mouthed a quick thank you (although she clearly needed some time to adjust to this). Sarah and Jenn looked at me like they couldn't be prouder. "Well it's the truth. She's a good friend to Bel, fun to have around, and absolutely brilliant with computers." They all just smiled back. Leslie blushed but didn't look embarrassed. It was all true, and she knew it. "OK, so Sarah needs to fill us in on the houses she's got for us to look at. After that, we'll head out and see each one. I'd like to make a decision by the end of the day. Normally, that's a huge rush, but these are abnormal times."

Connie spoke up "I'm heading over to Abigail's house today. They're getting in three bushels of peaches and their garden has cabbage ready to harvest. We're making peach preserves and sauerkraut."

I played up my best falsetto (not very good) "..these are a few of my favorite things..."

"So I should try to bring some back?"

"If it doesn't hurt their stocks. Surely, they are laying in as much as they can to weather this mess outside of a bunker."

"They are, but she mentioned last time I would bring some of the pickles home today, and maybe some strawberry preserves." I hummed the first line of the song I had just sung earlier, which brought a grin from Connie and a few others.

"Um, what's sauerkraut?" asked Jennifer.

"Pickled cabbage." said Sarah, with a hint of revulsion. Jenn looked like that didn't sound appetizing.

"The best pairing ever for hotdogs or sausages. If Constance doesn't come back with some, we'll buy a few jars and make sausage and sauerkraut for dinner one night. Or maybe we'll use stew beef." Belinda and Leslie, having had it before with me, looked excited at the prospect. Others weren't so sure. I turned to Jessica, "The kids might not take to it, so we can bake a pizza or something as a back-up." She nodded, relieved. Little kids don't often go for sour foods. Candy, sure, but not meals.

"Well, Connie, make sure to get your opinions out here this morning so we can keep them in mind while we are walking through the houses." Connie nodded. Melissa, Belinda, and Leslie picked up the dirty plates and unused items off the table, then Connie and Jessica rolled up the tablecloth so Sarah had a clean surface to work from. Jennifer helped Sarah layout some images of houses she had selected yesterday. Sarah proceeded to describe each house and each location. We all chatted about preferences, but agreed a walkthrough was needed to make a decision.

"What do the owners want in return? I can't imagine they'll take dollars, and even if they did no bank is going to offer a 30-year mortgage now."

"I asked the realtors for each house. They agreed to contact the owners, but I haven't heard back yet. I gave them a deadline of during the showings, so we should know by the end of the day."

"Alright. Jess, I got the minivan to make it easier to haul all or most of us in one vehicle. How 'bout grabbing a few helpers and moving the car seats over?"

"Sir, I'd rather not bring them on an all-day trip if we can avoid it. They do not travel well."

I stifled a comment about calling me sir when I'd rather she use my name. At least she didn't say master this time. Rationally, I understood why she insisted on some manner of formal deference. It just rubbed me a bit raw. "Okay, but I want you with us to give each house a mother's eye. You're the only woman here with parenting experience." I paused. "Well, Jenn has surrogate parented her younger siblings, but it's not quite the same." I gave Jenn and apologetic look. She shrugged and nodded as if saying it was a fair assessment. "That means we will need two to stay with the children. Any volunteers?"

"I will." Jennifer and Belinda said almost simultaneously.

"I need to send in an update text. When is the first showing Sarah?"

"One hour, it takes about twenty minutes to get to the house from here."

"Then ladies, you have thirty minutes to be in the van, ready to go. Everybody but Jennifer and Belinda and the kiddos. Bel, Jenn, could you two take care of clean up?" Both nodded in agreement. The others scattered.

I signaled Belinda to follow me into the living room. We sat, and I waited for her to say what had been on her mind for the past few days.

"Why didn't you just take her back. She killed herself because you wouldn't take her back."

"She killed herself because she didn't want to lose. She never even suggested I should take her back. Why? because she didn't love me. Not entirely sure she ever did. Your mother came along during a long period of weakness in my life. When I gathered enough self-respect to admit she was tormenting me, not loving me, I called her on it. She had no intention of changing. She's - was - incredibly stubborn and expects the world to bend to her will at all times. Any conflict with her meant the world was wrong, not her. When I filed for full and sole custody, citing my status as a bunker lottery selectee, she knew she was going to lose."

I took a breath. This was more than I should drop on my daughter after her mother's death, but there wasn't going to be a better time. "Your mother went into our marriage to win. With that attitude, the only possible prizes are a divorce decree, or a spouse so dead on the inside they aren't really there."

Belinda punched me, then a moment later crashed into me sobbing. I held her until she got herself up and went to the bathroom to wash her face. I waited to see if she wanted to talk some more, but she went into the kitchen to help Jennifer. I headed upstairs and dressed quickly. Sarah was in the ensuite doing her makeup. I was still the first one in the van. Well, that gave me time to get the AC going so the others - my family - didn't roast. It also gave me time to send a text to my bunker contact informing them there were now six women in my family, giving them Leslie's full name and age. On my way out the door, I told Connie she could use my car. Hers was blocked in.

******

The first house was a rambling ranch with low ceilings and long hallways running through it. The place had more rooms, but less common space and no more yard than our current home. It might do, but it was far from ideal. The realtor told us the seller had responded they wanted A few thousand in gold coin and a place for his sister. He immediately clarified the sister had been consulted and agreed. The realtor looked worried when I informed him I already had six women, and could not accept any more.

The second house made a much better impression, right from the start. It sat on ten acres of land, which included a sizable stream fed by a spring in the far corner of the property. There was also a deep aquifer, which had already been tapped into for the house's water supply.

The house itself was two stories. It had the same number of bedrooms as the previous house, but each was larger. Two more common rooms put it distinctly above the first house. It even had an inground pool outback, and a deck.

"We'll need to put up a fence around the pool, first thing." said Jessica.

"Oh, there are barriers along the edge of the property to keep wildlife out. They won't be a problem."

"She's worried about two-legged critters, age seven, four, and two."

"Oh. Wil you want the fence installed prior to purchase?"

"No, we can handle that." I knew enough to make a sturdy fence around the pool. Leslie had enough experience to maybe do it herself but could be useful to team up with on this. Melissa may also have experience that would be helpful. In fact, I suspected they each knew more about it than I do, and I'd end up swinging the hammer or running the drill where they told me to. Oh poor me, two lovely ladies telling me which hole to hammer or screw.

Ah shit. I can't start thinking along those lines, I won't get anything done. Just because I have six women pledging themselves to me doesn't mean I can run around humping all day. There's work to be done. To be fair, it's hard not be aroused today. Aside from the four ladies accompanying me, the realtor is rather nice looking as well. Gabriela wasn't drop dead gorgeous, more like girl down the street you really should get up the balls to ask out. Hispanic version, with lovely light brown skin, rich brown eyes and raven black hair. She has a kind face, a pleasant figure and a sweet smile. And I have six women already, so focus dude!

12