The Bunker Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It does alter the dynamic does it not?" I wanted to put him on the back foot, without rubbing it in.

His eyes hooded. "So what are you offering?"

"Our last position was four sets of armor and tacvests, 300 rounds of.30-06 ammo, four pro-masks, and eight combat surgical kits. I'll listen to any additional requests, but nothing wild, or I'll just stand firm on the last position." I studiously did not look at the sister or daughters. His eyes wandered briefly left and right, as if thinking it over. The sister and older daughter both gave off the sense of Garfield's pet snakes. They were loyal to him and would only cause harm to anyone else.

The younger daughter seemed ready to jump at a chance to escape daddy's clutches. I don't think she agreed with the old man's conquer and rule approach. But I couldn't risk my assessment being wrong.

Garfield stood and reached across the table to shake hands. When I clasped his hand he spat out "Deal."

Yeah, this isn't over by a long shot.

******

Gabriela led Sarah and I to the house to give us the keys and remove the lockbox.

On the walk to the door, I noticed Sarah's been eyeing Gabriela closely the whole time. "Gabriela, what's the problem?"

"Oh, it's nothing. I'm sorry." Sarah looks at her, unconvinced. "Mr. Garfield denied any commission. His best friend runs the realty office, so..." Gabriela had unlocked the door and walked into the main entryway. It was a grand room, with plenty of external light pouring in.

"So you're not getting paid for all this work?" I kept the anger out of my voice because it wasn't directed at her. She shook her head no. I held my face stony for a bit longer. Then I had an idea. A wickedly just idea. The grin spread across my face like the old Christmas classic I love to watch. My eyes narrowed at the same time.

"Okay, the last time I saw that grin on your face, the rest of the faculty wound up very happy and the president of the college actively recruited someone else to run for faculty senate president."

"Gabriela, do your family and friends have some place secure to ride out what's coming?"

Worry surfaced on her face. "My brother and my daughter are all I have left. My daughter's in college on the other side of the state. She's going to make her way here with a few friends once the semester ends. My brother lives in town. He and some other men are banding together. Most don't have any survival skills, but they all have skills that could be useful to a community." She paused, looking downward. "Two of them live only a block apart. They're all talking about moving into those houses, and maybe the one empty rental house between them. It's a bare bones plan, but they're used to making things work on the fly."

"And you're going to join them?"

"Yes. A couple of them can cook over an open flame, but they are useless in the kitchen. I don't know anything about my daughter's friends, but I know she has basic cooking skills, I taught her that much before she left for college. My brother's friends are good men. A little rowdy sometimes, but good. I'll be safe there."

"Well, what if they had a place big enough to house all of them, that was secure, and had enough land to grow food to support them? Maybe even grow some extra for trade? Or land enough to build things for trade?"

Gabriela's still wallowed in sadness. "We have no access to such a place. They are hardworking men that would take good care of such a place, but we have no way of getting such a thing."

"What about this place?"

"But your family is moving here. It is a big place, but not that big. Lord knows those boys would be okay with four bunkbeds in one room, but that would still be very cramped for your family plus all of us."

"True, but what if you, your brother, and his friends don't move in until we move out? This house and land are mine now, and I can leave it to whomever I please when we leave for the bunker."

Gabriela's eyes widened. "You would do that?" I could see tears starting to form.

"You deserve something for all your work, you've been kind and resourceful, and those two are being utter bastards, so yeah, I'd much rather leave it to you and yours. The only person I could leave it to is my daughter, but she's underage and I have custody, so she's coming to the bunker with me."

Gabriela lunged at me, hugging me fiercely. She began speaking softly in Spanish. I never learned a lick of Spanish, but I could recognize a prayer of thanksgiving when I hear one.

"Gabby, there's something else though, isn't there?" Sarah's voice held all of the soft compassion I'd heard her use with a troubled student reluctant to share their problem.

"Oh, I couldn't. You've been more than generous. Beyond generous. And it's against the rules anyway."

Sarah smiled knowingly. You didn't get the text did you? Garfield did." Gabriela looked at her, uncertain. "During our negotiations, the Bunker Authority sent a text that men still looking for houses could accept one woman into their harem as part of the deal, even if they already had six women."

Gabriela dried her eyes. "What are you saying?"

I chimed in warily, "Sarah, where are you going with this?"

"I'm saying, I know what you want Gabby, and you can have it. The rules have been adjusted. We would welcome you. The girls that were here yesterday with me already discussed it. And I think Kevin fancies you."

Understanding dawned in my brain. "Sarah, not every woman wants to go to the bunker with me, or even spend one night in my bed."

"This one does." It took me a second to realize that didn't come from Sarah, but from Gabriela.

"Oh." I looked at her with new eyes. Ok, not so new, I'd ogled her pretty good yesterday, before I restrained myself. I just lifted the 'do not touch' veil I dropped over her anytime I looked her way since then. And boy, I wanted to touch. No, she wasn't some model, nor a homecoming queen, or any superlative beauty. She was just normal pretty, but something undefinable just revved my engine. Yes, I wanted her.

"I noticed the master suite has a bed. Perhaps you two could christen it?"

Gabriela grinned widely, took me by the hand and led me upstairs to the master suite. Sarah wandered away, examining the house once more, and probably making plans for the move in and improvements.

Gabriela spun as she reached the bed, facing me and pressing her body against mine. She looked up at me, expectantly. The past week had been enough to revive a few instincts, and build a few new ones. She was ready, but she wanted me to take charge.

I bent my head down to capture her lips and slid my hand up her back to rest behind her neck, just at the base of her skull, giving light but unwavering pressure. Her lips responded at my first touch, then grew more intense as she felt my hand upon the back of her neck. Yes, I read the cues correctly. I reached with my other hand around her lower back and held her tight against me. My hand at her neck quested deftly for the zipper at the base of her neck. Finding it in short order, I began to lower it, not rushing, and not dawdling, savoring the power and the passion. Her soft moans urged me onwards. She sensed the zipper reaching its base and stepped back. Staring intently into my eyes, she shrugged her shoulders, ushering the dress to fall and pool at her feet. Gabriela smiled up at me. A heartbreakingly beautiful smile. A smile that ignites fire in a thousand dreams.

I kissed her full on her lips and used the connection to raise her head up, exposing her neck, which proceeded to kiss and lightly suckle on. Gabriela moaned again, louder than before. My hands reached behind her and released the clasps of her bra. Her breathing intensified. I brought my hands around to her front and, without touching her breasts, pushed lightly in the middle of her chest. She fell backward onto the bed, grinning madly and giggling, her bra held in my hand. I dropped it on top of the dress, then gently shoved them aside with my foot.

My gaze never left Gabriela until I lifted my shirt over my head and tossed it to the floor, not far from the dress pile. I kicked off my shoes next, and shucked my pants, leaving only my boxers to conceal myself from her view, if not entirely. My arousal was clear by the solid line pressing outward. Gabriela flexed her eyebrows upward in a positive appraisal at the sight. I leaned over her, planting a soft kiss on her lips. My hands wandered from her shoulders down to her lovely medium-sized breasts and her darker brown areolas. I kept my hand motions to a minimum for now, savoring the yielding softness of her breasts under my fingers and the rigidity of her nipples in the center of my palms. She hmmmed as I gently cupped her breasts.

Dropping slowly to my knees, I worked my way down her body until I was kissing along her panty line. Not granny panties. Nothing particularly fancy or enticing, other than the wonder that lay within. When I hooked my fingers through the legholes, she lifted her rear to facilitate their removal. At last I viewed Gabriela's sex. Dark brown outer labia made a subtle contrast with her light brown skin. Inner labia fading from light brown to pink. I kissed and sucked upon her lower lips.

"oooooooooooooo, that feels soooo gooood."

I probed forward with my tongue, teasing her entrance for a bit before pushing into her depths.

"HHuuuunnnnh" Her back arched.

I sucked on the outside with my lips, while curling my tongue around the inside, questing for the elusive spot we both wanted me to find. With my left hand, I began circling her clitoris. Her breathing accelerated. The tip of my tongue passed over a small thick bump on her upper wall. Her legs spasmed and she cried out as I did so. I deliberately hit the same spot a few more times while directly stimulating her clit firmly but gently.

Gabriela exploded in ecstasy. Her legs locked around my head as her body writhed.

When she came down from her peak, she released my head and let her legs drop limply back to the bed. I stood. She lay there, gasping like a landed fish. I crawled onto the bed on top of her. Taking my hands under her armpits. I shoved her further up the bed. Gabriela let out a girlish squeak. I could see the invitation in her eyes, so I lowered myself to line up with her entrance and carefully lined us up. Her grin grew. I pushed inward, lodging myself about two inches in.

"OOOoooooh yes. Oh God yes. More, do it. Take all of me. I'm yours."

I worked myself all the way into her, the root of my cock surrounded by her soft wetness. Gabriela nodded at me. I began thrusting, firmly, methodically, building in speed. She gave soft grunts timed with my thrusts, bliss blanketing her face and low moans ushering from deep in her throat. After a few minutes her hands clutched my back, her fingertips pressing hard. A lust-filled grimace danced on her face just before her head snapped back and her body arched once more. I managed to thrust fully in as her inner muscles clamped down vigorously. I pulled back and forth, not changing my depth in her just a few more times. She was gripping too lightly for me to move within her, but the sensation of the motion built more into her orgasm -- and mine. I erupted, pouring my seed into her.

We lay there, holding each other for a time. Just looking into the other's eyes. Gabriela's smile never wavered. "That was lovely. You could have just done it quickly for now and later given me something like this. I wouldn't have minded."

"Girl, that was his quick."

I rolled to the side so we could each look at Sarah, standing in the door. I pulled Gabriela with me so her naked front was pressed against my own.

"Cute, but I've seen all of you several times this week and I'll see all of her eventually."

I felt Gabriela tense against me. "The key word is eventually. Give her time to adapt to this."

"Fine, but you two should get dressed. We have a party to get to."

To Gabriela's questioning look, I replied, "Leslie turned eighteen yesterday."

"I have new names to learn, and the people behind them."

"Yep. Aside from the six other women, there's my daughter Belinda and Jessica's three children."

"And one of... your ladies just turned eighteen?" Gabriela's eyebrow raised.

"Leslie is Bel's friend, she did make a pass at me a few days prior, which I brushed off kindly. I planned on discussing things with her after she was eighteen and we'd gotten moved in here. She took matters into her own hands yesterday morning -- her birthday."

"More like she took his matter into her own mouth." Sarah giggled.

I rolled my eyes.

"Oh, she woke you up with a blowjob?" I nodded and Sarah cackled.

"She said it was the only birthday candle she wanted." The giggles were taking over my redheaded fiend. Gabriela joined in on that one. I was surrounded. Still, it was a nicely gilded cage with the finest of amenities.

Gabriela sat up, no longer laughing. She stood and reached for her undergarments, beginning to dress. "I'm a bit worried about when we leave. I think Mr. Garfield wants this house back."

"I agree, but I plan to make this place a secure location for your daughter and brother and their friends. We have government granted resources and I know a thing or two about defensive operations. Aso, Leslie is a cyber whiz. We'll work together so your family can hold off an attacker quite well."

"But they'll have guns and body armor."

"And so will your family. I'm going to requisition some gear to be left here with the house. More and better than what we gave Garfield. We'll also leave instructions on how to operate everything. And we'll build elevated grow beds and have crops ready to harvest either just before we leave or just after. They'll be in good condition to thrive, not just survive."

Gabriela looked ready to cry again.

"Garfield wants to be a king. That's the biggest reason he didn't ask for a place in my family for his sister or daughters. He wants to trade them off for an alliance. His sister is going to be his black widow -- hand her off to some guy he still doesn't trust, wait a month or so, hubby dies in his sleep after any key lieutenants that might object have unfortunate accidents. Then he takes over the territory, or she rules as regent."

"His oldest daughter, he'll give away to someone he wants to keep around. Either someone he has respect for, or someone he thinks she can manipulate from the bedroom. The youngest would like to run, but the world just got a whole lot uglier. He knows he has little or no hold over her once she leaves his house. He'll give her away to someone he just needs to leave him alone."

"Wow. I thought he wanted to bed his sister and his youngest."

"Sister, maybe. He has nothing but contempt for the youngest. At least, that's my read of the situation. He plans on holding a lot of power here by the time the bunker residents make it out this far in a few decades. Well, his progeny. He probably won't be around by then, but his sister and eldest, and his grandchildren will. But, if we equip this place properly, your family and their friends can maintain their own zone of control, maybe even thwart Garfield if they are so inclined. I'll give them the best tools I can, it will be up to them to use them. Hell, it'd be nice to make it out this far and have a family reunion."

******

When Sarah and I came through the door with Gabriela, the girls excitedly hugged her.

"But how? What about the rule of six?"

I showed them the text. A few eyes got big when they saw the phrase 'eminent domain', but continued on to the part about allowing seven women. They each hugged her again in turn. How Gabby -- she insisted that family should call her Gabby -- managed to not be overwhelmed by all the attention was beyond me. Everyone took seats in the living room, sharing bits of each other's stories.

After a time, Jennifer rose, took my hand and led me upstairs. There weren't any catcalls this time. They were all engrossed in conversation. I began to pass Jennifer's room, heading to the master suite when Jennifer caught my arm and pulled me to her room instead.

"Bigger bed?"

"Unh-unh. I want the big strong, lord of the manor to take his subservient little fuckpet on her little bed in her tiny little room. Feel him dominate her and use her for his own ends."

Well, that had me hard. By the time I closed the door behind me, she'd thrown her shirt to the floor and shucked her shoes and jeans. She wore a bra, but no panties. Ok, let's lean into her fantasy. I shoved her back on her bed, just hard enough for her feet to fly up, which I caught and placed on my shoulders.

"You sexy little tease. You think you can prance around shaking your ass and not owe me something?"

Jennifer's eyes flared and a smile snapped across her face before she pushed it aside, replacing the grin with a look of fear.

"Oh master, I meant nothing. Please master, I promise I'll be good. I won't do it again."

"Oh yes you will pet." I unbuckled by belt and pants, shoving them to my ankles. "Because you want to be mine. Because you are mine to do with as I please." I shoved my boxers to my knees and pressed my legs against the edge of her bed. I raised my hands to her knees and pushed them firmly back, folding her in half as she'd already shown a liking for. I leaned in close, taking a kiss from her and questing with my pelvis, seeking to align myself with her entrance. Jennifer moaned, her breathing deep and speeding up. I rearranged my right arm so the elbow pressed against her knee and used the hand to cover her mouth as I pushed into her swiftly and fully. Her back arched and my hand barely muffled the shout of pleasure that grew from her chest and desperately tried to escape her lips. I thrust into her, pulling out until only my head remained in her, then driving in to the root. Long, unrelenting strokes with increasing speed. Jennifer's moaning picked up intensity and depth. Her body shuddered and she gripped me at our union. I kept thrusting through it, setting her off even further. I was rapidly approaching my own peak when another thought occurred. Watching her closely, I switched my left arm just as I had my right, now pinning her leg with my left elbow. With my left hand, I pinched her nose. Her air supply was now cut off, by me. Her eyes flew open, but she made no attempt to object or resist. I swear I felt another tremor pass through her lithe little body. I picked up my pace, mercilessly slamming my pelvis against hers I could see her eyes lids flutter a bit and the power rush washed over me, sending me hurtling into the ecstatic abyss.

I immediately released my grip on Jenn's mouth and nose, raising my body up off of her and letting her legs unflex so that she could catch her breath. She gasped for air, but also reached for me, latching her hands on my upper arms and pulling me down to her. When I adjusted my descent to lay beside her, she turned with me, pulling us close. As she panted for air, her mouth spread in an enormous grin. Finally, her breathing slowed enough to speak.

"That was soooooo good. How did you know I'd like that? I didn't know I'd like that. I didn't even know that was a thing."

"I took a guess. I know some subs like breath play, so I tried it out. You've already shown a penchant for physical control. If you'd reacted negatively, I would have backed off and not done it again. You responded positively when I put my hand over your mouth, so I took it another step later with the nose pinch."

"Subs?" Her breathing was nearly normal as she snuggled in close.

"Submissive, someone that likes their partner to control them. Different subs have different degrees of control they're comfortable with. Some want their hands held over the head, pinned to the bed, but no more. Others want to be bound to a frame, completely at their master's--or mistress' -- mercy for pleasure or pain."