The Bunker Ch. 05

Story Info
Kevin secures new housing for his growing family.
10.2k words
4.76
9k
29

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 04/14/2024
Created 06/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters engaged in sexual activity are over the age of 18.

Thank you for continuing to read my story! I am balancing between two stories now, so probably about one chapter every two weeks. Possibly once every month.

This is chapter five in a series, so you might want to start at the beginning. I will admit, I'm a new writer, so my writing is improving as I go, so yes, later chapters are probably smoother than the early ones.

******

Ch 5 -- Housing Resolved

I did not want to slip out of bed this morning. I wanted to stay curled up, spooning Sarah, her arm over mine which draped around her torso. I had to go for a run, to lose the excess weight so the sacrifice these ladies made pairing themselves to me would not be in vain. I had to get my daughter into the safety of the bunker.

Carefully, I slid my arm out from under Sarah's. As I crawled off, I picked up a whiff of her muskiness dried on my fingers. I wasn't feeling frisky last night, but Sarah was. With a few gentle caresses, I convinced her to spoon with me. I let my hands roam a bit, then slid my fingers of my righthand down to her already wet entrance while my left ran under her body and cupped her breast, kneading it softly. My right hand cupped her sex and massaged all of it as one... Separating my fingers, I lay one across each major labia, pressing in lightly but firmly. I worked the fingers until they straddle her clitoris, drawing a soft hum from Sarah's lips. The ones I didn't have my hand on. Playfully, I wiggled my fingers like a piano player would, to the pattern of Beethoven's Für Elise, but at a slower tempo. A moment later she caught onto me, giggled and slapped my arm. I kissed her neck softly as I returned to a more gentle, erotic stimulation of her sex. I began stroking her slit, setting off nerves along the edge of each major labia and the flowering petals of her minor labia beginning to peek through. Sarah inhaled softly with arousal. I elected not to penetrate her with my fingers, but I did eventually rim the opening as her muscles relaxed in anticipation of penetration. This, added to my thumb stimulating her clit, raised her to a blissful state and a softly verbalized climax. My ministrations earned a dreamy kiss before Sarah drifted into sleep.

I decided not to wash off my fingers, instead keeping the scent to remind me why I was out running. It had been two days since I'd run. I couldn't miss a third. People were counting on me. I started with a light jog to warm my muscles. It took three blocks before I could shake out the stiffness and stretch my legs to a full stride. The day was pleasant enough. A few birds awake and flitting about, chirping. Not many cars out. Good thing since there are few sidewalks in this town. I finally felt myself slipping into a good rhythm and picked up the pace. Choosing a longer than normal path, I completed seven miles by the time my home came back into view. I walked in the door to the sound of a knife working through veggies on a cutting board and the smell of slow cooking bacon. Jess was in the kitchen, prepping breakfast.

"You don't have to make every meal ya know."

Jessica jumped and turned around. I was about to say something else when she stepped up to me and planted a big "Welcome home honey" kiss on me. Then she rubbed her head and face against my sweaty shirt and chest, breathing deeply. "mmm, I love that scent."

"You too, huh?"

Jess nodded back at me.

"Wanna go find a little privacy?"

"Oh, no, I don't want to be greedy, I just got some attention yesterday. Plus, I'm the lowest member of the household."

I took her chin gently in my hand. "I don't give a damn about the laws these assholes put together. In this house you are a person."

She gave me a warm kiss and stepped back. "Well then, this person would suggest you take one of two courses of action next. Either head upstairs and take a shower before coming back down for an omelet and skillet potatoes, or go slip into Connie's bed, then get a shower."

I chuckled. "You two talked about preferences huh?"

"Kevin," she said, looking into my eyes and still saying 'master' and 'lover' and yet managing to convey the idea that I was being a bit simple "we've all talked with each other. Given each other ideas. Six women are hopping in your bed. Two had never been with a man before you. We talk." Her eyes twinkled a bit. "Now go." She gave the slightest fingertip shove to my chest.

I gave her side eye as I first got a glass of water. She giggled, then swatted my ass when I turned to leave. "Oh, no cheese on mine please. Been slipping a bit lately and I need to get serious." She nodded behind me. I climbed the stairs, hearing soft voices from Jenn and Connie's room as I reached the top. I knocked before entering. Both girls had an expectant look on their face when they recognized me. Then Connie zeroed in on my sweaty shirt and shorts.

"Have you been out running?" There was a definite hunger in her voice. I didn't get a chance to answer as the smell of my sweat reached her, confirming the clear evidence of her eyes. Constance didn't even bother to stand as she came off her bed and ripped my shirt over my head. She brought her nose against my abdomen and slid it up my body, inhaling deeply as she went.

"God, girl," Jennifer said, "you really do like him all sweaty don't you?"

"Yup." Connie placed small kisses back down my torso. "You have got to try this babe."

Jenn, looking uncertain, rose off the bed and stood next to me. She kissed my shoulder and licked her lips. She thought about it for a moment. Jenn began laying soft kisses on my shoulder blade, then stepped back. I heard a rustling sound, and saw her sleep shirt land on her bed. Her shorts followed after. Connie began stripping off my shorts and nuzzling my hips. Once I stepped out of my shorts, Connie pulled off her sleep shirt, revealing her nude body in all its glory. I felt Jenn's lips kissing along my upper back while her small soft breasts brushed against me. I felt bathed in their love, overwhelmed by how much these women gave of themselves, and felt wholly unequal to the adoration I received.

Jenn came around to my front, kissing my chest and breathing deeply. I reached a hand out to stroke along her side, the other cupped one of her breasts. Connie had worked her way to my pubes. She still inhaled deeply, but she took care not to get hair in her mouth, so the kissing action diminished.

Maybe I should shave my junk. Maybe they want to do it? Question for another time.

Jenn kissed her way up my neck. Connie kissed and licked along my length. I was fully engorged and 3/4 erect from their attentions. They must be coordinating somehow, though I never heard or saw any signals. Telepathy. Gotta be telepathy. I have a harem of telepathic minxes. Still, at the same moment Jenn pulled me in for a warm and loving kiss, Connie took my head in her mouth and groaned with satisfaction. I groaned too. My hand at Jenn's side slipped to her loins and caressed her puffy lips. Now Jenn joined in the groaning.

A few minutes later, the ladies drug me to Connie's bed where she proceeded to mount me.

"Whoa, come up here first so I can warm you up babe."

"Oh, I'm already warmed up lover." Connie's voice dripped arousal. She reached down to her sex and ran her hand along it before showing it to me, then smearing the juices on my chest. The scent of my sweaty nethers really turned her on. Then she lowered herself on me, slowly, savoring the sensation of my pole spreading her tunnel. With me fully embedded in her, she leaned forward and licked her fluids off me. She giggled when my cock twitched inside her. I placed my hands on her sides and stroked her flanks slowly but firmly. Connie wiggled her torso, rubbing her big breasts against me. Her nipples held in place, anchoring the motion. When Connie raised up, I curled my body and met her breasts with my hands and mouth. She cried out in pleasure and began working her hips urgently. This was not to be a slow burn, this was a hard fast fuck. Connie was so aroused she climaxed in barely five minutes. She did manage to muffle her screams, helped by Jenn's hand clamping down on her mouth.

Connie slipped off me with a grin. As soon as she was clear, Jennifer clasped my hand, drug me to her bed and pulled me down on top of her. She brought her legs back, pulling with her hands under her knees. "Hard and fast baby."

I slotted myself in her and began pushing at a moderate rate. She was plenty wet from our activities. Jenn began mewling happily as I picked up my pace. Then Connie slipped in, took Jenn's nipple in her mouth and suckled. Jenn's eyes flew wide in surprise. The look on her face suggested mixed emotions -- not sure she was ready to make this step, but driving hard to the peak of ecstasy with two lovers stimulating two different erogenous zones. I was about to tap Connie to suggest she give Jenn some space when Jennifer's hand appeared on Constance's back and began to lightly stroke.

I pulled Jenn hard into me by her hips. Now, with the same stroke depth, I was barely exiting her at all, just pressing hard in, never more than an inch of me pulling out. Her moans turned into squeals and she clamped her free hand on her mouth. I held off my eruption to help her reach her peak. She took her hand from Connie's back to reinforce the one on her mouth just as she began to scream. Her rippling vagina kicked me over the edge and her screams hit a bass note as she felt me let loose inside her. As she came down from her peak, Jennifer's arms and legs dropped limply to her sides. Her face went slack with bliss and a contented smile languished on her face. She hummed happily when I planted a soft kiss on her lips.

I stepped over to Connie, giving her a hug and kiss. She returned it with a bit of smoky passion.

"You two really know how to kick off a man's day. I better go get a shower now." I slipped back into my shorts and gathered the rest of my clothes in my hand.

Connie waved by flexing her fingers together as if in a mitten, then put her hand to her pursed lips, gave them a kiss, and 'threw' the kiss to me. I pretended to catch it and apply it to my own lips. I looked to Jenn, but she was still floating a half dream state. Apparently being folded in half and fucked hard really did it for her.

The smell of bacon was now noticeable as I entered the hallway.

"Hey stud."

I turned to see Melissa standing in her doorway, the room Sarah had vacated to move into the master with me.

"Hey Mel. What's up?"

"Was kinda hoping you would be, but from what I heard a few minutes ago, you need some recharge time."

"Thought we kept that down" I said, chagrined.

"Oh it was muffled, but I was in the bathroom." Jenn and Connie's roomed right next to the hallway bathroom. "And I knew what those sounds meant. The little bits probably didn't even hear it, much less understand. If they are even awake."

"Do you, uh --"

"Naw, that's fine. I know you have a lot this morning. Maybe this afternoon when you get back? Or sometime this evening?"

"Sure." I leaned in to kiss her forehead, but she wrapped her arms around my neck, pulling me down for a lip-lock that moved into tongue wrestling.

"Gotta help that recovery engine along. One of the girls might want some while ya'll are out. A-team girls take care of each other."

My eyebrows shot up.

Melissa blushed. "Not like that!" A brief pause. "Well, maybe a little like that. Not yet though." She gave a sly grin and slipped downstairs.

I turned back to the master suite. Recovery indeed. If Sarah was even a little into sweaty sex, I'd slip into bed with her and see about a round two. She stirred a bit and muttered a complaint when I came in. I needed a shower anyway.

Invigorated by the warm running water and divested of my funk, I toweled off mostly dry as I stepped out of the shower, then proceeded into the bedroom to get the rest of the damp off. My usual hot shower left the bathroom far too humid, so I always toweled off a second time in the bedroom. Sarah was up and dressing as well. She came over and embraced me warmly. The grin on her face was the only thing more obvious than the hunger in her eyes. It didn't hurt that she had not yet put on a shirt or bra and her nipples stood out rigidly from her yummy little breasts. Her topless walk had already revved me up. By pressing those marvelous little pin-points into my chest, she had me ready to go again. I rubbed my hands along her back at first, then brought them around to her belly. As I began moving to her chest, she caught my hands.

"Not just yet hun. We have things to do today and the clock ticks."

"You little tease. I oughta pick you up, throw you on the bed, and have my way with you."

Her face softened for a moment, dream-like. "Now who's teasing? Don't threaten me with a good time baby." She blushed as she said it, but her ecstatic grin revealed just how happy she was for us to banter like this. We kissed once more and got about the business of dressing for the day.

******

By the time we made it downstairs to the table, everyone else was seated and digging into the banquet-style breakfast Jenn had cooked up. A large bowl of skillet potatoes and a platter of bacon occupied the center of the table. The two side-by-side empty seats each had a plate with an omelet on it.

"This one is ham, bell pepper, and onion, the other is mushroom and onion" Jess said, pointing. Sarah took a seat at the fungus omelet while I took the other seat.

"Thank you" we both said as we settled in.

The potato bowl sat close to me, so I scooped some onto Sarah's plate next to her omelet before adding just a few to my own. She likewise dropped three strips of bacon on my plate before getting some herself. As she did, she took the opportunity to deliver a light kiss on my cheek. I grinned back at her, then noticed the happy smiles around the table. I'm sleeping with all of them, and there's no jealousy? Is an impending disaster that effective? Or maybe it's only been a week so the initial commitment to not be jealous hasn't had time to wear off? Hell, just roll with it.

I only ate one of my bacon strips, handing the other two off to Belinda, across from me.

She looked at me quizzically. "You trying to lose weight or something?"

"Have to drop 10 pounds or 2% body fat in one month."

"Pssh. I've seen you drop 30 pounds in a month just by switching to water instead of Dr Pepper."

"Yeah, but I drank a lot more DP back then too. And I had more weight to lose. Still, I have cut the Dr Pepper entirely. and I've been running nearly every day."

"And getting a lot of other cardio multiple times a day." Jess grinned and chuckled while the others laughed at her jibe.

"Yeah, yeah, I should be fine when I check-in in a week, but I really need to knock off the excuses for a bit. That is why I only ate half a piece of Jess' really tasty lasagna, and no garlic bread."

"Oh, good, I thought I messed up the recipe and it smelled bad."

The others objected to that characterization of the meal while I shook my head. "The bread smelled fantastic and the lasagna was perfect, it took some will power to skimp, but I knew I had to." Jessica grinned happily at the compliment.

******

Sarah and I left for the realty office while Connie and Belinda ran some errands for the house. Everyone else began to pack. Mostly. Jessica had queried Bel for Leslie's favorite food and desert, which is when she discovered why I had chosen chili dogs and watermelon. It was Leslie's favorite simple meal. But her 'big deal' meal favorite was steak, asparagus, baked potato, and fruit salad, so Jess had Bel put together a list then go to the store for those items, after the other errands were accomplished.

Connie chose Bel to accompany her to pick out some gifts for Leslie from the girls. I gave them a few parameters of what I wanted to give her as well. Bel smiled "She's gonna love that." I loved seeing my little girl's eyes shine.

Gabriela greeted Sarah and I at the door of the realty office when we arrived. Her smile was infectious, helping to ease away the roiling in my gut about the seller. This guy was not on the level and I did not want to give him any more than I had to. I was quite certain any advantage, any power or resource I gave him was going to the woe of his neighbors.

Jefferson Garfield sat at the conference table, his back to the wall, facing outward towards the door. To his left sat two young women, one appearing to be early twenties, the other late teens. Both bore enough resemblance to indicate they were his daughters. To his right sat a woman in her mid thirties, also bear a familial similarity, perhaps his sister? Sister and older daughter's faces were fixed in the same stern setting as Mr. Garfield. The younger daughter looked somewhat nervous, uncertain.

Sarah and I took seats on the near side of the table, me directly across from Garfield, Sarah across from the sister. Gabriela seated herself at the end of the table next to the door. The mediator's spot, and also responsive to any external intrusion.

"I'm not entirely certain anything productive can occur here. I made a generous offer and you rejected it."

So, hardball. Come back hard enough to avoid looking like a wimp, but leave enough room to finish with a reasonable conclusion. "You asked for eight sets of tactical gear -- armor, tacvests, and weapons -- 1500 rounds of ammo for each weapon, eight gas masks -- your phrasing --, eight sleep systems, rucksacks, four combat surgical kits, plus improvements to your own domicile." I stared blankly for a moment. "We're not equipping an army for you and we are not turning your house into a fortress." Sarah sucked in a breath. She was great at business and negotiations. She hadn't picked up on the military side of this.

"I merely ask the ability to protect me and mine when the government leaves us at the mercy of whomever else remains." Garfield's smile was as oily as a used car salesman.

"I'll counteroffer with four sets of body armor, four pro-masks, 200 rounds of ammo each for four rifles or pistols of your choice, and the surgical kits."

Garfield's face colored and he looked like he considered rising, but his sister's hand reached over to rest on his.

We dithered for another twenty minutes when my phone buzzed. Sarah picked it up for me, unlocking it and viewing the latest text from the Bunker Authority. I picked up a slight catch in her breath. When I turned to look at her face, She was working hard to keep a neutral mien over the canary catching grin. That clue was enough to help me to merely blink and keep my composure when she turned the phone, allowing me to read it without showing it to anyone else.

Effective immediately, home seekers may exercise eminent domain to seize any unoccupied domicile to house their family. Some manner of recompense is strongly recommended, even for belligerent or recalcitrant sellers. As stated previously, seekers may dispense of the home as they choose once they depart for the bunker. Consider return of the domicile to the original owner as an option. This is not required.

Secondly, seekers with six women already in their family may accept one additional woman in order to facilitate the home transfer.

Oh, that will go over so well with this bombastic ass. Well, handing him back the house with security improvements would fit nicely with his plans. I wasn't giving him a fortress though. Garfield's phone buzzed. He looked down to check it and his face darkened with rage. He looked up with murder in his eyes.

His sister immediately took his attention away. "What's wrong?"

"This." Garfield hissed. He re-swiped the screen to unlock it again, then turned it to her. She blanched briefly, then whispered in his ear. He turned back to me, a stony expression on his face. "I suppose we are both privy to the latest development?"