The Bunker Ch. 06 - The Happy Fortnight

Story Info
Kevin and the family get comfortable.
9.9k words
4.79
9k
25

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 04/14/2024
Created 06/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you for continuing to read The Bunker. I hope you're having as much fun reading it as I am writing it. Be sure to check out my other stories here on Literotica.

As always, all characters in this story engaging in sexual acts are over the age of 18.

Ch 6 -- The Happy Fortnight

Sarah stirred slightly when I arose Sunday morning to get ready for church. She didn't complain at the disturbance. She also made no intimation she was getting up herself.

Church went surprisingly well. We did get a few stares -- Jessica, Gabriela, and I seated together, first in bible class, then in the main service. No glares, just gawking. Before and after service a few folks came by to shake hands and introduce themselves. Most were church friends of Jessica's. She seemed quite happy when we first arrived, greeting people, and introducing us. A few songs into the worship service, I noticed her demeanor changing. The smile left her face. She shifted about, aimlessly. Her eyes stayed downcast most of the time. I could tell which songs were new to her by how often she looked up for lyrics. She kept singing, but barely above a mumble.

After the service, pastor asked to meet with me in his office. He settled into his chair gently after ushering me to one opposite.

"So you took Jessica in as a slave?"

"Yes sir. It was the only way possible under the laws." I shifted uncomfortably.

"Yes, I read that. This disturbs you?"

"Well, yeah. Slavery is not something we should be allowing as Christians."

"There are guidelines in the Gospels and the Pentateuch for how to carry on in a Godly manner as either a slave or a master."

"I know. And I know it's not forbidden in the Bible, nor is polygamy." Here the pastor squirmed. "And yet, slave trading is listed among other sins as rather heinous in Paul's letters. Right beside lying, perjury, sexual immorality, and homosexuality."

"Ah, but does that apply to you? Have you given or sold someone as a slave? Are you planning to trade Jessica away, or sell her?"

"Hell no!" I collected myself. "Sorry pastor." I took another breath. "There's just so much wrong here. It's one thing to live in a society that already has slavery. It's entirely another to watch it re-imposed when you know d--darn well it's evil and directly against the will of God. And yes, I even gave a bible lesson on the allowed, but not desirable, nature of all of this as part of my 'jack-of-all-trades' submission. Doesn't mean I have to be comfortable when she calls me master, or offers herself up to be taken like property."

"Let me ask you this -- did you force her to accept a life as a slave?"

"No. The law did. It was the only way she could bring her kids. But I still benefit from that. Not just her body, but her other talents. She's a great cook. She gets along well with the other women, always looking to help out."

"But you did not coerce her into this. You have committed no wrong. Denying her help, her acceptance is, however, a harm to her. It pains me to say this, because I adore her like a daughter. She and Darian came here for several years, before they were married, even. You have to accept what she is offering, or you dishonor her. You dishonor the sacrifice she is making for her kids, and for you. As I understand it, you have to take at least one slave?"

"Yes. That and her need to protect her kids is the only reason I went along with this."

"You've taken no one else as a slave?"

"No. A few offered, but I found reasons to accept them as handmaiden instead. Most gave some other reasons beyond their body to choose them, so I took those as reasons they shouldn't have to be a slave."

"Then it sounds like you are doing your best to navigate these troubled waters you find yourself in. The storm is not your responsibility. The rapids are not your fault. Only the way you navigate them is judged. It seems to me, you are rightly dividing The Word and guiding your family as best as possible in these times."

I sucked in labored breath, my eyes watering. "If I fail, there will be a lot of pain."

He fixed me with a sad smile. "You will fail. Somehow, sometimes, you will say or do something -- or not say or not do something -- that will hurt Jessica or one of the others. You cannot expect perfection of yourself. If you were capable of that, you would have perished on a cross two thousand years ago and risen three days later." He said with a wan smile. "Then you would be speaking words of assurance to me. Daily," he added with a grin and a laughing flash of his eyes.

******

While I had been talking with Jessica's pastor, she had been in conversation with the pastor's wife. They had not finished when the pastor and I concluded, so I waited on a bench in the hallway outside the offices. The door finally opened, Sister Jeanine pulling it back to herself, toughing Jessica gently on the shoulder as she passed. Jessica had clearly been crying. Sister Jeanine brightened when she saw me.

"Ah, and here is the man himself. I haven't seen Jessica this happy since the crash. That tells me something important about you. About what you mean to her. What you have done for her." Her eyes carried a wealth of information, only half of which I picked up on. She was positively disposed towards me, but wary about something. She sent Jessica on to the fountain and bathroom just down the hall.

"You have taken good care with her heart over these past few days. Jessica got swept away in the newness, the delight of having someone, but this morning she had an attack of guilt. The familiar setting, and the joy she had bringing you and your other -- partner -- turned to pain. She began to feel she had betrayed Darian, her late husband. Now, I've spoken with her, assured her that could not be possible. Knowing Darian as I did, I can tell you he would have encouraged her to find someone before now. He would one hundred percent approve of her doing this. All I can tell you is to keep being tender with her as you have been. Love her as best you can, don't hold back on your -- needs -- be they domestic or, um, physical. Just keep showing her she matters to you as a person. Over time, things will work out." She beamed a knowing smile, like a guide giving trail advice to one just starting down the path.

"Thank you, ma'am. I'll keep your advice in mind." I nodded respectfully. Jess came out of the bathroom at that moment, so I met her down the hallway. We left to rejoin Gabby as she watched the kids playing in the grass outside the church.

******

"Oh, thanks Jenn, this looks great." I eyed the array of meats, cheeses, and everything else laid out on the counter. Jenn had arranged sandwich makings and fruit for lunch so we could all get something, but not too much and not too heavy given the level of activity we anticipated. As I headed upstairs to begin packing, Leslie dragged me to her room.

She shut the door behind us. I turned to face her, seeing an impish smile on her face.

"Well, I got a birthday candle," she looked down at my crotch and licked her lips, "and a backyard dinner," she removed her shirt, exposing the new bra Bel picked out for her "then a nice home meal, and some lovely presents," she striped off her shorts, exposing the matching green panties, "and now, I need my cream pie. Please?" She fluttered her eye lashes coquettishly.

Chuckling, I approached her, took her in my arms, and kissed her with passion. Slowly at first, building up heat between us. I could hear her breathing accelerate and deepen along with mine. Yes, she was my daughter's best friend, and less than half my age. That's why I had always pushed thoughts like this aside. That's why I was initially resistant. But the world had changed, she was of legal age, and she wanted this enough to make the first move. First two moves.

And I have a thing for redheads. I mean, auburn would be ideal, but that shock of strawberry blonde exploding from her head stirred things down below. A thin little wisp of a girl with no sexual experience she may be, but she was hot, and funny, and smart, and loyal, and giving. How the fuck could I say no? Why would I resist? No, this girl is mine to please and enjoy and love and laugh with. And sometimes cry.

I broke the kiss, holding her loosely in my arms. "Before we start this --"

"Mom's had me on the pill for two years. I picked up a ninety day supply from the pharmacy Friday." Doctors and pharmacies had been issuing birth control prescriptions longer than the usual one month span so that women could maintain some control during the transition to whatever shape the world took. "Would you rather I stop?"

"Not for now. Jennifer and Jessica are actively trying to get pregnant, but I want to hold off on the rest so we can stagger the births. Seven women pregnant at the same time, seven newborns all at once, is not a recipe for family harmony. Or sanity."

"Oh good, then I can get all the lovin' I want for a while," Leslie giggled. She jumped up to kiss me, wrapping her legs around my waist. I took her feather weight added to my own easily. I placed one hand under her petite bottom, allowing the other to roam over her body, learning her body and stimulating her as well. I walked us over to the bed and leaned down, to lower her onto her back. Leslie made a small grunt of disagreement and shook her head no, still maintaining our liplock. I turned my back to the bed and seated myself on the edge. Leslie hummed her approval and pressed her chest against mine. She worked her body, pelvis and torso, sinuously, erotically. I'd never actually experienced the attentions of a belly dancer, but this had to be similar.

It didn't take long at all for my body to respond to the stimulation my strawberry minx provided. She felt it pushing against her immediately, as I could feel the grin in her kiss when she hummed her appreciation. I kept one hand behind her back, giving support without interfering with her motions. The other I brought around, moving downward, to play with her lower ribs, before tracing circles around her belly button. She hummed approval again. I slowly dragged a single finger up her deliciously soft tummy, my destination clear. Leslie paused her happy little sounds. And her kissing. She pulled her head back, gazing into my eyes expectantly. I circled my solo finger, over top her bra, around her left breast. Her breathing picked up and her head leaned back slightly. I spiraled inward, slowly. Just as I got to the outer edge of her areola, I stopped. Her head came back down and she looked at me, inquiring.

Holding her gaze, I came closer to her breast, then blew a column of heated breath at her nipple. She inhaled sharply. Her legs squeezed harder. I slipped both hands behind her back, unlatched her bra, and slowly removed it. Her apprehension screamed from her features. With a broad grin, I kissed the top slope of her other breast, the one I hadn't yet played with. I kissed the inner curve. I kissed the underboob, nibbling lightly. Her hums turned to moans. I kissed the outer curve of her breast. Her chest was heaving with each breath. I took her nipple and half of her breast into my mouth. She moaned loudly. I suckled firmly, my tongue pressing against her nipple and massaging it. Her hands clasped my head, clutching me, beseeching me to continue. I nursed hungrily on her breast. Her whole body tremored. She ground her pelvis against mine, demanding attention.

I brought both hands under her rump and lifted her up. Questioning, but complying, she placed her feet on the edge of the bed. One hand on her lower back to steady her, I used the other to lower her panties. She stepped out of them, kicking them behind her. The posture had her essence in my face. It was warm, aromatic, and inviting. My eyes on her, I began kissing her mons. Softly. Dry, chaste kisses in a decidedly unchaste locale. I could hear her breathing in short gasps, telling me I was having the desired effect.

I lavished my adoration on her sex with my tongue and mouth. Communicating my heart and mind's joint acceptance, nay, need for her in my life. Her weight rested on one foot, and the other thigh draped over my shoulder. Her body began convulsing after several minutes of oral attention. One hand clamped over her mouth, the other held the back of my head. I wasn't sure if it was for balance, or to keep me firmly in contact with her excited loins. Very likely both. Not that I had any intent of releasing her lower lips until she'd reached her pinnacle. As her shaking reached a crescendo, a stifled low moan slipped past her hand. Leslie's body collapsed, draped over my head and shoulder. Breathing hard, spent.

I gingerly guided her to sit on my lap, my cock sandwiched between us at a slightly less than full erection. With an impish grin, she dove in and kissed me, sampling her taste on my mouth and tongue.

"Hmmm, I like the taste of me on you. Don't hold back, baby. I'd love for you to kiss me after you've tongued me to heaven."

We worked together to slide my pants and underwear off with her still in my lap. She positioned her self over my erect cock and lowered herself down to make contact. Her sex was damp from my saliva and her juices. With a deep breath, she took more weight off her legs, letting me press firmly against her entrance, but not yet penetrate.

"Help me please. Just hold my butt and let me slide down." I took hold of her smooth flesh, a nice balance of fleshy and toned. Supported by my hands, she wiggled her pelvis a bit and began working me into her. She groaned and panted as my tip stretched her hymen. She finally settled enough for me to push past, she cried out and I found myself buried a bit more than an inch inside of her.

"Hold me here for a minute." She breathed deeply, adjusting to the changes being made in her body. She placed her hands on my shoulders.

"Move your hands." I complied and she shoved herself down to full penetration with a grunt. The air rushed from her lungs like she'd been gut-punched and she fell against me. "Fuuuuuck. I feel so fucking full. Just give me a second." She worked to steady her breathing.

As her breathing normalized, she pushed herself back away so we could look into each other's eyes. "I don't ever want to let you go, not with my arms or my legs. I feel like I was made to be wrapped around your cock. This is where I've always wanted to be. Oh," she shuddered, "Kevin, thank you for letting me be yours. Thank you for being mine. Oh god this feels so good, even when it hurts too." Her hips began to rock. Hesitantly at first. Gingerly, with a few stops and starts. She uttered a few grunts mixed with hums. As she progressed, the wincing diminished, and hums turned to moans.

After several minutes, she nestled herself down so I was fully rooted in her. "I think I need you to finish this. Doing the work is wearing me out and distracting me."

I supported her with both hands behind her back and turned, putting one knee on the bed and lowering her to the soft comforter. I positioned the two of us squarely on the bed, without breaking our connection. Then, slowly, firmly I began stroking in and out of her tight tunnel. She relaxed into the motion and made small noises of approval. I began to feel tremors building in her. Her breathing picked up again. The smile on her face began to glow as she stared intently into my eyes. I felt like she was trying to burn this moment into her memory. I held as long as possible, trying to give her the best possible experience. The shudders cascaded over into a convulsion and she let out one long, deep moan as the muscles of her depths clenched me. I fell over the edge with her, firing several spurts signifying my own pleasure.

As the tremors of her flesh ebbed, she clutched my face with both hands, pulling me to her and delivering a fierce, passionate kiss.

Several minutes later, after some cuddling and getting dressed, we emerged to the applause of the other ladies, and a smirking Bel. "Yeah, I'm not sleeping in that bed again."

******

We spent the rest of Sunday moving. No one had a raging need, so other than Jen getting a load just before we left the old house, and once again at bedtime in the new one, I got a reprieve from sating my ladies' libidos.

Monday was more moving. Sarah and I paused for an hour each to input our final grades for the semester. Admin had urged we 'give the students some leeway, given the circumstances'. Sarah and I decided that meant no one failed, and anyone within two points of the next letter grade got bumped up. There were no complaints.

Sarah, uncharacteristically, woke with me Monday morning, sort of. She semi-consciously tugged on me until I was atop her. Between her fumbling attempts to grab my cock, and her pelvic motions, I realized my copper-haired lover wanted some attention, even at what she considered an ungodly hour. It took a bit of priming to bring her body in agreement with her mind, but soon enough we were riding towards ecstasy together, with her reaching a small peak shortly before I burst within her.

Leslie was still sore from the previous day and decided she could wait until Thursday for another round. Jenn caught me after my run, which I kept light given all the activity planned for the day. She also caught me just before dinner. Connie and Melissa tagged teamed me in the late morning, getting a climax each before I popped. Jess demurred, suggesting she could wait, but I saw the need in her eyes and took her against the wall of her new room for a quickie. The smile on her face afterward put the stamp of approval on that decision. Gabriela sought me out an hour after dinner. I brought her to fruition twice without reaching completion. She was briefly worried until I assured her I was fine, that I'd had a lot of activity that day -- on top of moving -- and would be very busy with Jennifer tomorrow.

It did not escape my notice that Jessica's dinner offering came directly off the recommend male fertility supporting foods. Baked salmon, a mixed green salad with walnuts, roasted asparagus, and lentils. After a moment, I gave her a lop-sided grin. She just chuckled softly.

Monday night, Jenn went to bed with me. Sarah chose to sleep in Jenn's bed, leaving the two of us to each other from the first moment we awoke.

Woke up spooning Jenn that morning. She was still snoozing peacefully. I lay there, enjoying the closeness, the feel of her body pressed against me. My fingertips traced lazy shapes on her tummy. Her back arched as she took in a big breath. Her butt, shoulders and head pressed back into me. Her right arm stretched, the elbow coming behind my head. She hummed as she settled back into the spoon.

"I like waking up like this. It's so,... comforting." She turned her head and kissed me. Then she wiggled her ass against my semi-erection. "That for me?"

"Mmm-hm"

"Good, let's get this party started baby." She rubbed herself against me as I fondled her perfectly formed little breasts. She lifted one leg and placed my cock against her slit, riding back and forth across the top and depositing her juices. She moaned when I slipped inside her. I took her to her peak and crested just minutes later. We lay together in the afterglow until a knock came at the door.

"Yes?" I just wasn't wanting to get up. I know, lazy, but hell, it was barely past 6:30.

Jessica poked her head in, saw that we were covered, and came in carrying a tray. As she gently shut the door with her foot, the aroma of egg reached us. Scrambled eggs, tomato slices, and orange juice for two. Jenn and I sat up, backs to the wall and Jess lay the tray across our laps.

"Tomatoes for breakfast?" Jenn asked.

"It's an English thing, but I like 'em. Besides, it fits last night's theme of food that helps baby maker production." I grinned.