The Bunker Project Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he stood there next to the lake just lost in his thoughts, other residents continued to job on by and some even made sure to greet him even though he didn't respond to even of them. It took a somewhat overweight man who was clumsily moving by to physically bump into him before he finally snapped back to reality.

Paul may have been done jogging for the day but he still wasn't ready to head home and deal with what was there yet. Instead he decided to head up to his office. Everyone seemed to be working so diligently and yet here he was just lazily walking about. After a quick check of his emails, the new quarantine residents cross his mind and he is curious to see if they were settling in fine.

Paul heads down to check in on the new residents in quarantine where he almost shares a kiss with Alison but before things can go any further they got interrupted by Cori telling them that Sarah and Kristy were physically fighting each other back at his place. Cori knew her best friend's plan to pay Paul a visit but when she hadn't heard back from Kristy, she went to investigate to make sure she was alright. By the time she got there both of the naked women were on the floor wrestling with each other in-between throwing fists and pulling hair.

She tried to separate the two but they were too locked together and she wasn't strong enough to break them apart. She looked around the place for Paul but he was nowhere to be found. In a panic she ran out of the building asking if anyone had seen him and some of the people pointed her in the direction of the main elevator. She had tried the administrative floor first but he wasn't there either. She about gave up when she thought to check the quarantine floor where she eventually found him.

Running back to his suite, he was just in time to see the two women still violently wrestling on his floor. Both were still naked but bloodied up and screaming at each other. He wasn't sure what had started it or how long they had been going at it but it needed to stop. They stop only when he raises his voice and they see how angry he is. He tells them to get dressed, go home and stay away from each other. Any further altercations with each other and they would both be on a plane out of there.

Both women scramble to gather their discarded clothing. The majority of Kristy's clothing was still piled up near the main doorway, so she just dressed in the hallway and was gone in a flash. Sarah's clothes on the other hand were more scattered throughout the room and it took her a little bit extra to throw enough clothes on to vacate as well.

After what became a stressful day, Paul decides a nice swim will calm him down. Grabbing his swim trunks he makes off towards the pool. Taking some casual leisurely laps, he realizes it's not helping any. He heads for the showers to rinse off the chemicals from the pool where he passes by Haley and Madeline who were busy chatting away on the loungers next to the pool while Elizabeth was transfixed with some book on another lounger. He had been so in his head that he hadn't even realized they were there.

Walking by, the ladies each flash him a smile and ask him if the water is nice. Paul replies, "A little cold but it should warm up once the lights are over it a little longer." Elizabeth catches a brief glimpse of his trunks that are now wet to his lower body where she sees a long protrusion down the left leg, shocked by what she thinks it is.

With Paul now completely out of hearing range and in the shower area, Elizabeth turns to the other women and asks, "Did any of you see that?"

Haley asks, "See what?"

Elizabeth says, "Down the leg of his shorts." While making a measure with her hands and saying it can't be real.

Haley laughs telling her, "Stop messing with us there is no way." Maddie shakes her head telling her she's crazy before jumping into the cold pool. Paul had warned her but she didn't heed the warning. The cold water instantly sent shivers throughout her body and made her nipples as hard as steel.

Elizabeth tells the now solo Haley, "I'm serious if it's not that then he has some major deformity or something."

Haley responds, "Maybe he stuffs. You know, maybe it's just some sock or something."

Its Liz's turn to laugh now saying, "Who would swim with a sock stuffed down their shorts?"

Haley tells her, "Well there is one way to find out," motioning her head towards the showers.

Liz says, "I can't do that i'm married."

Haley replies, "So am I. It's not like we are going to go in there and bang him or anything, just get a small peek. What could be the harm in a little look?"

Thinking about it for a minute before rising to her feet, she looks at Haley and says, "I'm game if you are." Haley calls her bluff and the two make their way to the shower.

The water is still running as they pass Paul's clothes that are sitting on a bench. They sneak to the edge of the doorway containing the stalls and lucky for them the stall curtains were in the middle of being replaced, leaving any occupants exposed. The third stall in they spot Paul with his back is to them.

They both bite their lower lips seeing his naked firm ass clearly visible before them. Before long Paul turns just enough that the side and then front of his body begins to show, giving the ladies a good look at his muscular upper body and large flaccid dick hanging between his legs.

Liz jabs Haley before mouthing told you. The two look on wishing he would get hard so they could see just how big it could get. Almost as if reading their minds, Paul reaches down and starts to lightly stroke his shaft causing it to grow before their eyes. They wonder which one of the residents he's thinking about as he touches himself. They had heard some rumblings and rumors about him but both are hoping it was them that got him excited.

Paul realized the swim hadn't calmed him any. Frustrated at the situation he caused by sleeping with both Sarah and Kristy and what might happen as the bunker gets more populated, will it get worse he thinks to himself.

Thinking back on the last few weeks he thinks about the fact he slept with six different women, had oral sex with another, watched another masturbate to what he assumed was him having sex and probably would've slept with another had the fighting not broke out.

He thought about how each of them had been so different. Their bodies were each unique, thinking about the different sizes and shapes of each woman's breasts along with their corresponding nipples. The way each had trimmed around their pussies. The looks on each face as pleasure ran through them that was caused by him. Those thoughts subconsciously brought his hand down slightly rubbing his shaft and before he knew it his hand was completely around it, stroking himself to full size.

The two voyeurs froze watching the show being put on before them. Neither having seen something so big, both wishing their husband possessed such a big dick. They imagined what it would be like to have that inside them each and every day. They had heard about the rumors spreading around the bunker of how that he had slept with some of the female residents already and they could think about was how lucky they were.

Their show would end before they wanted it to though. Someone was coming into the showers loud enough Paul had heard as well and stopped playing with himself. A large black man neither recognized was starting to get changed in the locker area. The women saw it as their cue to leave nearly sprinted from the shower area back to their loungers. Once there, a now lounging Maddie asks, "So real or not real?" Haley just nods her head before raising her hands up to show the size, this time even bigger than Elizabeth had earlier. Maddie just shook her head saying no way.

It was a few minutes when the now dressed Paul came walking back out of the locker room and on by the lounging ladies. Each seemed to have a strange smirk on their face but he just waved and told them goodbye before leaving them to relax.