The Bunker Project Ch. 07

Story Info
An ambush doesn't go the way they thought it would.
13.2k words
4.69
3.3k
7
0

Part 7 of the 18 part series

Updated 11/11/2023
Created 05/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following is a work of fiction. All characters participating in sexual activities are over 18. Any resemblance to real life persons is merely coincidental.

This story is part of a series and it is advised to read the story from the beginning as each chapter continues directly from the last.

********

The Bunker Project

By: VanillaUnicorn

Chapter 7: Hot & Cold

Third Week of April 2024

After his quick romp with Madeline, Paul doubled down his efforts to talk to the women who had come into his life. It was proving a lot more difficult than he had ever imagined. It had been almost two months since his first sexual encounter with Ashlei and for whatever reason she seemed to be avoiding him whenever possible. Any time he would spot her out and about; she would quickly turn and disappear as soon as she saw him.

He was having an equally hard time reaching out to Sarah which seemed kind of odd too. Where the flow of racy pictures had been a constant daily occurrence prior to his four-way orgy with Amanda, Sarah, and Kristy, the messages had now seemed to stop as quickly as they had started. He had texted her back himself multiple times with each coming back with no reply. He knew she was reading them as each had shown as delivered and read on his end. Even calling proved to be fruitless since she never picked up.

He got the same silence from Cori and Kristy as well. Things didn't seem to be adding up. The only women who continued to have any communications with him were Alison and Jade. Madeline still talked to him but things seemed to have changed since their time at her place.

Alison had become a constant visitor to his suite. While things never went beyond anything more than casual flirting and the occasional make out session, he was cautious to talk to her about where things might have been going because he was afraid to scare her off and make her think that he was rushing her into something.

There was seemingly no one who shared his bed now. He could have easily invited Melisa over as she made it perfectly clear that she was still very interested and eager to join him but he wasn't so desperate to go down the path of sleeping with a married woman again. After the insane amounts of sex he had gotten over the last few months in the bunker, the lack of anything felt strange and it took very little for him to slump back into his old ways he had gotten used to over the years.

He had crossed paths with Danielle a few times but each time he would end up called away to deal with some minor problem in the bunker or she had some other place she needed to be before he could really talk to her more in depth about a possible future together. She still seemed genuinely interested in him but it seemed like there was something that she wasn't telling him that was holding her back.

It wasn't that he couldn't go without anything sexually, as he had proven he could go years in between things happening. It was more that something just felt off and it made it feel like there was something wrong with him. The way each of them and the female population of the bunker now looked at him, made him feel like he had done something wrong.

It certainly didn't help when just after releasing the last group from quarantine and preparing for the next arrivals, the temperature control in the bunker went haywire. Where the bunker was normally a comfortable seventy degrees throughout, it was now pushing into triple digits on a regular basis. They could turn everything off but being so far below the surface the temperature would've ended up in the low fifties to just above freezing, essentially taking things to the extreme in the opposite direction.

The most pressing issues that the increased heat would cause were the destruction of the majority of the bunker's crops and the possibility of mass deaths amongst the livestock that was housed down in the bunker. There had been some redundancy planned into the animal habitats which kept the temperature around 10 degrees lower than the rest of the bunker but it still wasn't enough to ensure the safety of the animals.

The residents did their best to try to stay cool. The heat had caused a lot to flock to the pool and large lake. Most dressed with as little as possible typically swim suits or some even in their underwear. Even the simplest walk amongst the paths of the bunker showed more skin than had been normal amongst everyone.

Work had crawled to a standstill which didn't make things any easier since they were due for another conference meeting with the corporate board in just a few days and they were quickly falling behind. It had initially been scheduled for the following week but got pushed up due to a few of the board members having other plans and needing it rescheduled.

Even Paul wasn't immune from the effects of the heat. He became a pretty common sight at the pool. While most had chosen to cool off in the lake due to its cooler water temperature, the pool was still more crowded than it normally would be. He was pretty disappointed that none of the times he was there at the pool that he didn't spot any of his lovers to possibly talk things over.

It was the second day of the heat wave, when Paul went to check on the livestock. The massive structure that housed all the animal habitats rivaled that of the main atrium in awe inspiring grandeur. While not as tall, the four story high building far outsized the main atrium when it came to expanse.

The bunker had collected plenty of cattle for use in both dairy and meat capacities. Their enclosure was the largest of the area, made up of bio-engineered grassland. It was all safe for the animals to eat and would have no residual effects that trickled over to the human residents. The sprinkler system mounted in the ceiling worked to create an artificial rain that not only watered the grass but also helped keep the animals cool. Due to the heat, the system was forced to run at twice its normal rate.

The next largest habitat in size was the one that was designed for the poultry. Farm chickens and turkeys filled the area and seemed to get along with each other so long as the food supply stayed adequate. The original plan had been to source wild game birds such as pheasants and ducks but none could be found in the outside world at a decent enough rate to make it feasible.

The main other habitat was two massively large aquariums that were filled with thousands if not millions of fish. The aquarium was easily the least difficult to maintain of the bunch as it was its own self-contained eco-system. The aquarium was maintained when necessary by a small platform that sat on top on the three story high massive pool and also served as the main method to collect fish.

The animal reserves had been carefully planned to feed everyone throughout the future and any failure might result in everyone eventually starving to death. It was imperative that something such as a large heat wave like what was currently happening to be closely monitored since they had no data to fall back on and if things failed now they could still resupply from the outside world if they needed to.

Thankfully they had employed some of the most knowledgeable biologists and zoologists that money could buy. Not only were the animals still remaining healthy but they seemed to be thriving in the underground habitats.

Walking through and seeing the cows all calmly eating or lounging on the grass made Paul breathe a small sigh of relief. It was one less thing he needed to worry about and that was good. The chickens looked to be doing good as well but seemed to be running low on food. He made a note of how much was consumed already and how much they would need to buy to make it through at least the first year until some of the crops would have been grown to create their own food.

As he walked to the aquariums he saw that both had temperatures that were well above what they would have liked. It was no big deal for the salt water aquarium as they could just refresh the water from the outside waters that surrounded the island but the fresh water tank would have to be cooled in other ways.

Jotting down some ideas on his tablet, Paul drew up plans for an additional cooling system to be installed into the tank. It would take some time before it arrived so hopefully the fish could survive the rise in the waters temperatures for now.

Other than that everything seemed to be working out with the animals. From what he could tell they seemed happy or at the very least they weren't aggressive due to the warmer climate.

Seeing the workers dressed in hardly anything was something he still wasn't used to seeing. Especially since a few of the female workers had chosen to go topless to beat the heat. He wasn't going to complain about seeing the varying dangling tits as he walked around but he was worried it might hinder productivity. Especially from the male workers that seemed to be as turned on by the visuals as he was.

There was one in particular that he imagined would cause the most problems. He saw her working in the poultry habitat and she was absolutely stunning. Based off her body alone, she could have easily been a Victoria's Secret Angel if she had chosen to. Her body was about as perfect as a body could be and her sparkling green eyes were so stunning that they could even pull the male gaze away from her perfectly tanned perky breasts.

Paul wasn't the only one who seemed to be fixated onto the beauty of the woman as a hand full of the men who had been working around the area had gathered to take in the sight before them. The woman seemed to be excited by the attention she was causing because her face was flushed and she did her best to work her eyes from one man to the next.

They tried to be subtle but Paul watched out of the corner of his eye as each man adjusted himself trying to find relief from the pressure created by the knockout of a woman. Shaking his head out of it, he called over to the men and ordered them to get back to work.

Paul really needed to get out of there before he found himself completely lost into the woman. Before he left he walked over to the woman.

"Excuse me miss?" He said to her.

She turned from where she had been tossing down feed for the chickens and looked to the fully clothed Paul that stood before her.

"Do you need help with something?" She asked him.

"Actually I wanted to have a word with you." He told her in response.

"Oh... Ok sure a word." She said her eyes getting big as they trailed down his body and spotted the large bulge that had formed in his pants. Biting her lip she looked back up to meet his eyes with hers.

"Well I wanted to talk to you about possibly covering up. I know it's hot as hell down here right now and hopefully that gets fixed very soon but I think for your own safety it would be better if you would at least have something covering the top half of your body." Paul stumbled to tell her. He didn't want to see her covered up any more than any of the other men did but he also didn't want to deal with the outcome that would happen if she stayed that way.

"My safety? Why would covering up the top half of my body be for my safety?" She answered confused by what he was implying.

"Well I'm sure you have seen the way that the men around here have been looking at you. You are a very beautiful woman and I'm afraid that with you being so exposed that some might take that as an invitation for more with you."

She seemed to be thinking about what he said for a minute and due to her shifting around her luscious breasts began to jiggle just enough that they drew his attention right to them and his half-hard cock was quickly making its way to its full size in his pants.

"I'm aware of how the men have been looking at me and frankly I don't mind it one bit." She tells him with a wide smile formed on her face.

Her smile seemed to break even more of the resistance he had been trying to muster to not indulge in her himself. The way her wavy dark blonde hair loosely hung down covering up just the top of each exposed magnificent breast certainly didn't help matters much either.

"Like I said I think it would be unsafe for you to remain like this. It's not that I want to take away any of your independence or personal choice but I saw first-hand how some of the other men were looking at you and I don't want to see you pushed into a situation where you are harmed." He tells her after taking a deep breath to calm himself.

"And what makes you think that I would be in any danger or that I wouldn't welcome something like that?" She asks him.

"I... I guess that would really be up to how you wanted the situation to go but continuing to walk around like you are, I can almost guarantee that it will end up with one or even more than one of the men who work here trying something with you sexually, most likely by force if they have to."

Biting her lip, the blonde beauty stepped closer and closer to Paul until she was standing right in front of him. She was so close in fact that he could feel her erect nipples pressing against his chest even through his shirt.

"Is that what you think others want to do or is that just what you want to do?" She asks him with a mischievous smile on her face.

She certainly had him there. He may have been projecting his own thoughts and desires onto what he imagined the others wanted to do but there was no denying that he wasn't the only man who would have such thoughts about her. It was like she could see right through him and both of them knew it.

With an audible gulp Paul stepped back with his left leg to put some space between them. Her smile grew even wider when she looked down and saw the massive tenting that had happened in his pants. She had heard from some of her girlfriends the rumors about him and the one about him being well endowed was proving true.

"I'm Jennifer by the way but if you want you can call me Jen or Jenny or really anything you want." She tells him as she closes the gap between them he had created and pressed her body back against his.

"I'm Paul. Sorry I should have gotten your name first thing. That was pretty rude of me."

"Oh I know who you are. I was surprised to see you wandering around over here though. I figured that you would have been more of the hands off type. I like that you are the 'hands on' type though." She tells him with a cheeky smirk on her face.

Without saying another word, Jennifer reached her hand down and took Paul's hand in hers. She guided him until they were off behind one of the chicken coops where no one could see them anymore.

"I'll make you a deal, I'll put my shirt back on like you want but in return you have to do something for me." She tells him with a smile.

"You know I could just order you to put it back on as well?" He responds.

"You could but you haven't so far and what makes you think that I would listen even if you did?" She bluntly answers.

"True. What is it I have to give up then in order for you to comply?"

She looked into his eyes to gauge his seriousness and then a huge smile formed on her lips. Moving her hand up she let it rest on his chest and she could feel his heart beating at an increasing rate.

"It's simple, all you have to do is kiss me. Not just a peck but a real kiss. One that you would give to someone you were madly in love with."

He stood there in shock by her request. He hadn't been expecting it to be something anywhere close to that. The last bit of control he had over his body was still fighting a losing battle and the more he looked at her pale red lips the quicker he was trying to justify it in his head. Her bright green eyes were burning their way into his waiting for him to make his choice. Taking hold of his right hand, she pulled it up her firm stomach until it was cupping her perky globe in his palm. That seemed to be the straw that broke the camel's back.

"So I just kiss you and then you will make sure to be more covered up around everyone?" He manages to get out.

Jennifer shakes her head yes, "Yep just one small passionate kiss and that's it."

Paul can't fight it anymore. His head starts to slowly inch towards hers while his hand starts to work caressing her perfect tit. Their eyes stayed open looking at each other until finally each of their lips made contact and Jennifer closed her eyes giving everything she had to the kiss. Paul joined her and let his own eyes shut as his lips mashed against hers.

He was just about to pull away and stop the kiss when he felt her hand snake its way down the front of his pants and curl around his engorged cock stroking him gently. Paul thought two can play that and brought his free hand to the top of her pants and pushed down. When his fingers made it under her panties and over the small patch of hair, he plunged straight into her already drenched sex and she let out a slight moan through the kiss.

Not satisfied with the way her hand was stuck into his pants, Jennifer used her other hand to unbuckle his pants and pull them down enough that they were bunched up along with his boxers at his knees. No longer restrained by his pants, she was able to fully stroke him now and get a full feel on just how big he was. She was able to wrap both hands around him and yet there was still more sticking out the top that wasn't being covered.

His fingers were doing a number on her and she was so close to climax already. That wasn't part of her plan though. She wanted him to feel her cum while he was inside her but things hadn't gotten to that point yet and she was afraid she wasn't going to make it.

Letting go of his dick with both her hands, she scrambled to undo her own pants and push them along her panties down her legs. Paul didn't mind as the pressure being relieved from her tight jeans no longer tearing into her forearm while he fingered her was an improvement.

The plan didn't go as well as Jennifer was hoping because now that his hand was free to move more, he was able to hit her clit and that quickly sent her over the edge.

Jennifer was unable to keep her moans from being loud as Paul continued his relentless barrage with his fingers in and out of her sex while one of the most intense orgasms of her life ran its course. Her body was violently shuddering and her legs were on the brink of collapse. No man had ever gotten her off so quickly and fully with just his fingers before.

"Holy Christ. What are you doing to me? Oh god here it goes again." Jennifer cried out as another orgasm racked her young body.

Her words came out as a jumbled mess of incoherent sounds and her body seemed to try to pull itself further onto his hand as his fingers worked their magic on her. Seeing the pleasure he had caused the beautiful woman was enough to make Paul's cock nearly as hard as steel. He had been so focused on getting her off that he hadn't noticed that her hands had stopped playing with him and instead were actively working just to keep her upright.

As soon as her orgasm simmered some, her hands were quick to grab hold of him again and she was mesmerized by just how hot and hard he felt in her hand. It had been a fantasy for her to get with him ever since her friend Cori told her all about what they had done and how good he was in bed. Now was her chance and she was determined to make use of every second of it. All she needed to do now was to get him inside her and her dream would become a reality.

It was easier said than done though. Paul's pants were still stuck around his knees and her own were only half way down her calves. Unless he was willing to lift her up there was no way it would work with the way they were currently standing.