The Bunker Project Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jennifer managed to push his hands free from her sopping pussy which made him look to her face with a puzzled look on his own. Reading the expression of lust that littered her face and eyes, he understood what to do.

Spinning Jennifer around, he pushed her over so that her athletic toned ass was ripe for the taking. Moving forward he began rubbing himself along her slit to lubricate it enough to enter her but the touch of the hot skinned head of his cock made Jennifer gasp in anticipation. It didn't take much to get him lubed up considering how much of her juices had ran out of her already.

Slowly Paul sank inch by inch into her. No sooner had he bottomed out that a ringing started to get louder and louder coming from his pants. Paul felt conflicted. Here he was in one of the hottest and tightest pussies he had ever felt but if his phone was ringing it was probably something important and he knew he should answer it but he also knew if he did the fun would most likely be over.

Reluctantly and to Jennifer's despair, he slowly pulled out of her and reached for his phone in his pocket. Jennifer fell forward without him inside her and felt like she was dying without him in her. She hadn't been with anyone as big as him since her first Christmas break back from college and her cousin took her virginity. She had been with multiple guys since but none had replicated what her cousin had felt like until now.

"Hello? Yeah I can come up there. Why? What is going on?" Paul answered into his phone.

"Yeah I'll be right there. No, wait to do anything until I get there." He finished up before ending the call.

Looking at the nearly naked blonde before him, Paul wasn't sure he wanted to leave but the security office had made it seem like there was a very pressing matter that needed taken care of and they wanted his assistance. Bending forward he gave her one last kiss while he pulled his pants back up.

"Sorry I need to go, it's urgent. I can't say more than that but hopefully we can continue this later." He tells her.

"Of course, you owe me a rain check then." She tells him as she pulls her own clothes back up.

"Do you have your phone on you?" Paul asks.

"No it's in my purse that's in my locker, why?"

"Well I was going to add my number into your phone so you can call me later. Instead just put yours into mine and I'll send you a message so that you have it." He tells her handing her his phone after unlocking the main screen.

It looks like Jennifer is doing more than just adding her number because she is taping on the screen way too much if it were just that. Her expressions on her face seems to change some as well but she eventually hands the phone back to him and watches as he makes his way out of the poultry habitat and then out of sight. Jen had thought to snoop while she had access to his phone and stumbled across the pictures and conversations that Sarah had sent him. As far as she knew he was single but after seeing those she was starting to think he was cheating on some girl with her.

The walk to the elevator was brisk and thankfully his erection had died down before anyone had a chance to see it. The slow painful elevator ride gave Paul time to think about what had just happened and he cursed himself for losing control so easily. While Jen was stunning, the last thing he needed at the moment was another woman to add to the list of women he had to talk to about a possible relationship, especially since he hadn't even talked to the majority of the rest of them yet.

As the elevator slowly crept up the long journey towards where the security floor was located, Paul thought some more about the conversation he had previously with his sister and he wondered what she would think if he told her about all that had happened since they last spoke. She made it clear she had no desire to hear about his sex life and he didn't blame her since he didn't want to know about hers either.

He still would need to talk to Jennifer after he was done with whatever the problem was since he had semi-promised to continue on where they had left off but as more and more time went by he was growing less certain on whether it would be such a good idea.

There was little time to dwell on those thoughts though as the elevator slowed to a stop and the doors opened up indicating it had made it to the security floor. The hallway was bristling with people. Most were there to lodge complaints about incidents that had happened due to the heat causing temporary madness.

Pushing passed the throngs of people; Paul managed to head through to the office of the head of security. After knocking a few times he heard someone inside the room call out 'Come in' and he turned the knob walking in.

The head of security was a pretty jacked former Army major that had spent nearly twenty years serving in a Special Forces unit. Paul had met him prior to the bunker project getting started when he offered him a job as the head of his own personal security force. Being a very wealthy individual meant that there was no shortage of people who made attempts to seize his fortune by either force or through blackmail. Since Paul had no direct family of his own since the loss of his wife and unborn child, he really had only himself to protect.

His brother and sister's families had been more in need of the protection since it was more likely people would try to get to him through them, so it was decided that they would have around the clock personal body guards watching over them. Major John Cornell had come highly recommended from another CEO that Paul had become friends with. Apparently they were related somehow and the Major had just left his time in the service and was looking for a job in the civilian world.

"Please have a seat." The rather stoic large black man told Paul.

"So the reason I called to have you come up here is that we have a problem with some unauthorized entry into the farm areas. It has been happening pretty much since we started taking in residents and has only seemed to get worse over the last few days. I don't know who the perpetrators are or what they may be up to but I know that we have to resolve this sooner rather than later." He explains shuffling around a few stacks of papers on his desk.

"I see and just how many times are we talking here? Has anyone been spotted going in and out of the area when they shouldn't have been?" Paul asked.

"As far as I'm aware it has been almost a daily occurrence. I have a sneaking suspicion that whoever is doing this works in that area because it seems as though they have knowledge of where all the security cameras are located and have timed out the movements to stay out of any recorded footage." The Major answers.

"Ok, how do we know that this isn't some error with the sensors or anything? After all everything is still new and it's possible that we could just be having a computer glitch that is showing a false alarm." Paul responds.

"That is true and I have had that very same thought myself, which is why I asked you to come up and talk to me. If there was anyone that I wouldn't suspect it to be is you and surely you are very familiar with how the system is supposed to look. So my thinking is that maybe you should go have a look at it and see if anything is out of whack over there. I would suggest you take a walkie with you and you can try the door to see if anything triggers. I will let you know if anything happens on our end up here and then we can go from there. One other suggestion that I would like to make is that we change the times and movement patterns of the cameras." The Major explained as he sat back some in his office chair.

Paul sat in silence thinking over what was just suggested trying to work out the logistics of it in his head. Switching up the current camera set-ups was a good idea but he needed to make sure that how they did so, didn't shine any light on the his own activities since coming into the bunker. While he had mainly only broken the no fraternization rule that had been put in place by the board and none of the average residents were even aware of any such rule existing. The last thing he needed was the board finding out and using it against him.

"That sounds like a good plan. I will reprogram the camera system to more of a random movement schedule. It will probably take about a week for every camera to get adjusted but going forward they should be unpredictable by anyone outside of the stationary main cameras in the atrium. I'll head over to the farm and see if I see anything. Was there anything else that I should know before I go?" Paul tells him.

"With that problem, no but we are getting overwhelmed by the amount of violent incidents that have sprouted up since the temperature went haywire. Is there any eta on when that will get fixed and when can we expect some more residents to be assigned to the security department? Don't get me wrong we are handling our shit here but having some reinforcements certainly couldn't hurt." The Major tells him with a slight chuckle.

"I wish I could tell you a definite answer on either of those but I'm afraid I can't do that since they haven't fully identified the cause of the issues with the cooling system yet. As far as more people go, well I never know the types of people we are going to get on a weekly basis until they step off the plane and go through their induction interviews." Paul calmly explains.

"That's fine, just figured I would do my due diligence and ask. Just keep doing what you are doing I guess. So far none of the people you have sent have been duds, so I trust your judgment. You know if you ever wanted to pull in some shifts here, you are always welcome to come on by." He tells Paul with a huge smile planted across his face.

"Well as tempting as the offer is, I'm afraid I'm going to pass on that. If there is nothing else then I'm going to head over to the farm." Paul tells him standing back up and reaching his hand out for the Major to shake it.

"That's a shame. I remember what you were capable of. Can't blame me for trying though. Alright I'll let you get going then. Set the walkie to channel 12, the code is 2929 and I'll let you know if anything triggers up here." The Major says while shaking Paul's hand then sitting back in his chair.

The ride down the elevator was just as slow and long as the ride up had been but Paul had company standing there with him. He had never seen the man standing to his left before but nothing was said between the two of them as the elevator silently ran its course. When the door opened at the bottom the man gave a frugal wave and proceeded on his way.

The entrance to the farm thankfully was a short walk from the exit to the elevator. Even during that walk it was clear that people were still struggling with the repressive heat as they were all scattered out along the edges of the lake in the center of the atrium.

Swiping his card at the door to the farm, the door buzzed open and Paul stepped into the massive enclosure. The farm was the largest of the structures that had been built in the facility. The farmland went on for miles underground and all that could be seen as far as the eyes could see was endless rows of planted crops. Positioned at periodic points throughout the fields were small structures that held the break rooms and lockers of the workers who worked the fields.

Paul had been just in time for the overheard sprinkler system to trigger watering the closest field to the main door. In order to walk further into the farm he would need to walk through the torrential downpour but the water was actually a godsend since he had been roasting in the heat himself.

Inspecting the main door it didn't seem like there was any issue with any alarm on that door as the major responded back on the walkie to confirm. All of the workers appeared to be working on the furthest field from the entrance that day so he had some time before he would encounter any workers who might look at his inspection with some suspicion and possibly tip off who might be causing the problems.

Walking to the first break room, he took a look around and nothing seemed out of the ordinary. None of the doors inside triggered any alarms that they weren't supposed to. Walking back out he tried the next few and it was the same result.

Paul did his best to stay out of view of the workers but was almost busted when his walkie started sounding. The Major told him that one of the alarms had just triggered but he couldn't locate exactly which one it was. Paul looked around and all the doors seemed to be closed until he spotted one of the doors that went in-between the fields and the storage area was open just a crack.

Moving quickly he sprinted towards the door and slowly let the door open just enough that he could look inside. Pulling it open all the way, he flipped on the light and the small hallway was empty. It didn't look like anyone was inside and the door to the storage was closed all the way. Shrugging his shoulders he reported what he had found to the Major and closed the door. Perhaps it was an issue with the door lock malfunctioning he thought.

He put a reminder in his tablet to have them all inspected closer by the tech workers but it seemed there was nothing else to find for the day so he left the farm area. As he walked passed the lake he spotted Jennifer out for a swim. It seems she had already found a replacement for him as she was bounding in and out of the water with some other guy dressed in just board shorts. If that wasn't clear enough the blatant amount of PDA that they were putting on for everyone answered it.

Back in the farm's storage room, two people were breathing a sigh of relief because Paul had almost walked in and busted them. They had seen the door to the hallway slowly creep open and in response fled into the storage room.

There stood a woman who was in her mid-forties completely naked with her clothes all balled up in her hands. To her left was an equally naked John White, his clothes had been in his hands as well but he let them fall to the ground now that the coast was clear.

The elder resident had been using his access to the farm area as his own private bachelor pad. Back at home at least one of his two daughters were usually home or his deadbeat son-in-law was there so it meant he had to get creative after he had met mature Catherine working out in the fields. She reminded him so much of his wife that he was immediately drawn to her.

She rebuffed his advances at first but he didn't give up and eventually he managed to win her over. Like John she lived with her own children and it made the need for some other place to get together necessary. When john suggested they use the hallways in-between the fields and the storage as a possible solution she wasn't thrilled by the idea but they really had no other option. Also like John she had lost her husband to an illness and was in just as dire need of companionship as he was.

The whole sneaking around bit made them both feel like they were back to their teenage years and were doing something they weren't supposed to be. Their first time together had even been just as clumsy as if they were inexperienced youth. John struggled to get her bra off even. Catherine's bras were larger than his wife's had been due to Catherine's larger breasts and John had never seen multiple clasp bras before.

Even the actual sex was a bit awkward as John struggled to even get himself into the mature beauty. It had been years since he had last had sex and he was grossly out of practice. Catherine got a little frustrated by his actions but once he was able to finally enter her she immediately forgot about it since John was bigger than her former husband had been. In fact John was the largest thing she had ever felt inside her. Her friends had tried to get her to buy a dildo to take care of herself years prior but she could never build up the courage to go out and buy one.

The sex had steadily gotten better the more times they had done it and it had grown into a daily need for the both of them. As far as they both knew no one had caught on to what they were doing. With the increase in the temperature of the bunker it only fueled their meetings even more.

John's ID had granted him unrestricted access to the hallways and the storage rooms so it was easy for him to enter but Catherine's shouldn't have allowed her to. It was her ID that was triggering the alarms that drew Paul to inspect the farm.

Standing there in the faint light, John's eyes were drawn to the bare skin of his lover and that meant it was only a matter of minutes before his average sized dick was as hard as it could get. The movement in John's groin caused Catherine's attention to be drawn to it and she promptly let her balled up clothes fall to the ground joining John's.

Her large breasts had some hefty sag to them but that was to be expected for a woman in her forties who had given birth to five children. Only two of which had chosen to join her in the bunker. The rest thought the idea was terrible and refused to have anything to do with it.

Catherine's best feature at least according to John was her rather wide and plump ass. It was the feature that most reminded him of his late wife. His daughter Sarah had inherited the same type of ass and on more than one occasion he had caught himself staring at it imagining what it looked like bare or taking her from behind pretending that she was his wife even though he would never admit that to anyone.

He never allowed anything to move beyond fantasy though. While he had never seen his youngest daughter in the nude, he had caught his oldest in more than that. One day when he had come home early from work he walked in on Melisa getting slammed from behind by a chubby black man that he could have sworn was Sarah's boyfriend at the time.

That whole situation was partially why he had chosen to agree to come to the bunker in the first place. He wasn't upset at his decision, especially now that he had met Catherine.

Stepping forward he quickly latched his lips onto hers as one of his hands instinctively moved up to grope her left tit in his hand. Breaking the kiss he began kissing all across her face before moving down to her neck and giving it the same treatment. The evidence of their earlier fun was still trickling down Catherine's legs as John spun her around and cupped both of her large cheeks in his hands. They felt so good in his hands that he never wanted to let go.

Taking hold of her hips he pushed her over enough that her large ass shot back out towards him and he moved in behind her. It took little effort to sink all the way into her. The position was a little uncomfortable since John was nearly a foot taller but he was determined to make it work because he wanted to fill her again before the day was over. Catherine didn't care as long as he got her off too. It wasn't like he could get her pregnant since she had gotten her tubes tied after having her last child years earlier.

Losing his balance John felt himself falling backwards and luckily there was a stack of bagged up wheat that broke his fall. Catherine came along for the ride as well and John managed to stay inside her during the fall. Landing the way they did left them in a make-shift reverse cowgirl position, which was something neither of them had ever done before.

Since Catherine was on top now, it was up to her to carry on the movements. John just laid back and watched as she started to bounce up and down on his shaft. Watching her huge ass moving up and down right in front of his face made his brain automatically pop Sarah in his mind again.

Closing his eyes he let his hands move forward and grasp onto the plump flesh as his brain pictured it as his young daughter riding him. His dick seemed to get even harder at the thought of having Sarah sitting on top of him while he took her virginity. He saw himself giving her the same pleasure he used to give his wife including the time that they made her. While he never actually thought he could ever go through with it, the taboo of it was enough to get him off.