The Bunker Project Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Making his way over to the room that was designated for their computer programmers, Paul scanned his id and the door whisked open. Inside there were people working hard in their own individually decorated cubicles. The whole room looked like something you would find in an office building back in the regular world. It took a bit of searching but Paul eventually spotted where Chelsea had been sitting.

While Paul was going over what he needed, Chelsea watched as Lindsey came into the room appearing like she was having difficulty walking. They were pretty much cubicle neighbors and had become fast work friends. She didn't know that Lindsey had been staying with Paul. Instead Lindsey had only told her that she had met someone and she had been staying with him the last week or so. Obviously whoever this mystery guy was had done a number on her Chelsea thought.

Turning her attention back to Paul, Chelsea tells him that she has an idea for how to do what he's asking.

"Okay this is what I'm thinking, for what you want. What would work best would be some type of software that can listen to what is being said and then the software will go in and convert it to whatever language you select and then repeat it back in that language." Chelsea tells him and he nods that he understands.

Lindsey overhears the last little bit of what her lover was asking her friend to make and says, "I think they sell something like that. I remember seeing a commercial on television or online for it."

Paul thinks that's great and asks if either of them might own one. They both look at each other and then shrug. Neither owns one but tell him he can buy one since they didn't think it would be that expensive but they would still work on the software, happy with that Paul leaves but sneaks a quick kiss with Lindsey before her does. It was the first time he had gone to see her at her job and they hadn't discussed if the relationship was public knowledge yet.

With his stomach filled and the communications problem slightly resolved, he headed back to his office to relieve Zander of his duties. Zander had already finished three families while he had been gone and was finishing up another when he entered the office. That meant he only had three more families to go. When Zander finished up the family, Paul thanked him and sent him home for the day.

The next to enter his office was Maria Consulos, a plus size model from Mexico and her family. Paul struggled to understand anything the family was saying, not knowing any Spanish other than how to say 'what's your name?'

Maria teasingly revealed she also knew English all along and was just messing with him because she thought it was cute watching him struggle. Her family doesn't understand English; none had the need to know it living back in Mexico. Her little sister had just started learning it in school when they left for the bunker. They had no idea that their daughter was in fact flirting with the man who sat opposite of them at the desk. For all they knew he had been asking her additional questions and she was doing the right thing answering back with the relevant things.

The mild flirting continued as Paul finished up the interview and guided the family down towards the quarantine floor. There must've been a translation error because when they left the elevator on that floor, the family began to panic because they assumed that they were being detained in some type of jail cells.

After fixing the confusion and calming the family down Paul gets the Consulos settled in. Maria had accompanied him to each of the rooms as he took the needed samples from her family. Maria was the last to get situated and Paul was shocked when she offered to translate for him in the future if he needed it and saying, "If you need help with anything else to just ask for it and i'd love to help you." Paul unsure what she meant by the second part shrugging it off went about the rest of his day.

The next residents to enter were a young reporter from Chile and her family. Isabela Fortana had always dreamt about being a reporter. She had seen Barbara Walters on the television when her family visited America and was in awe of the way people seemed to listen to her regardless of what she was saying. She had only recently finished up at university and got an internship with one of the major television networks in her home country when she was offered a spot in the bunker.

Isabela was hanging on every word that Paul tried to explain to her family. She was taken by his looks and found herself fantasizing about him as he spoke. He reminded her of one of her favorite movie stars back in Chile, only his skin tone was whiter. She had no idea what he was saying but she was excited about her new home and was looking forward to learning English so that she could possibly talk to him in the future.

She hoped he might be interested in her even though he looked quite a bit older than the types her family had been pushing on her and she doubted her parents would approve. She was only twenty and never had a boyfriend before but the possibility of a future with Paul seemed so right in her head. After a lengthy process he was finally able to get the Fortana family down into quarantine.

The last family to enter was another family from South America. This time it was a family from Brazil. Manuela Cortez was a professional dancer back in Brazil. She was just hitting her prime when her parents took her and her little brother onto a plane and flew across the ocean to the bunker. It was both her brothers and her first time ever riding on an airplane and the whole experience was exhilarating.

She was quite the stunning young woman, her dark skin coming from her mother who originally hailed from South Africa. Her father ran a neighborhood store in his native Brazil. It had been passed down generation to generation until he was to give it to Manuela but she chose a different path and that meant that it was supposed to go to her brother instead.

The prospect of giving it to his young teenage son didn't exactly seem ideal since the young man lacked the motivation necessary to run something like a store but then the opportunity came along to join the bunker and without hesitation he signed the family up. It was a shock to his small village when Mr. Cortez put the property up for sale and a large development company stepped in and scooped up the rights to the land. It seemed they had been eager to build new condominiums there and with the land being available it seemed so perfect.

Paul tried to check them in but none of the parties could understand each other at all. With the day getting late and not wanting a repeat of the Fortana family, Paul quickly called for Maria to be brought up to help thinking they were speaking Spanish.

It took a few minutes for Maria to make her way up and she laughed once she realized the whole family was speaking in Portuguese which she didn't know but since it sounded so similar to Spanish she understood why Paul might think she would be able to translate. She tells Paul his error and apologizes for not being able to help. Paul sighs thinking his day is about to be extra-long but Chelsea saves the day.

She had been working hard on the software they discussed earlier and with the aid of half a dozen energy drinks, she managed to finish up a semi-working prototype for him to try out. Paul was impressed as she finished the translation software in blistering time. She had been there at exactly the right moment to save his hide.

The software took a few minutes to install on his computer but it seemed to load up without any problem after that. They ran through and did a few attempts to see how it worked but ran into a snag. There was no microphone hooked up to his computer that could input what was being said to translate it. That was a major problem because without it the whole program was pretty much useless.

Thinking on the fly again, Chelsea got the bright idea to hook her phone to it and use it as a microphone. While this was a temporary fix, it seemed to have done the job because the first test translations seemed to work when they selected English to Spanish and had Maria still standing there to verify it was in fact correct.

They really had no way to be sure the English to Portuguese was accurate but judging by the way the Cortez family was responding to the few things they tried, it seemed to be working. Chelsea assured him that the prototype she had made wasn't complete yet as it was only able to translate between six different languages but with some more work they should be able to have it work for any language.

For the time being if they had someone coming in that spoke Spanish, Portuguese, French, German or Italian they would be covered by the translation. It was a start but there were still plenty of other languages they would need to add.

Chelsea was shocked when Paul stood up and thanked her with a kiss on the cheek. The software seemed to work flawlessly for what was needed at the moment and he was thrilled to get the Cortez family checked in. The whole family seemed as surprised by the translator as he was. They couldn't believe they could understand him now. While it was a suitable answer for the intake interviews, any of the non-English speaking residents would still need some type of education to learn English while they were there.

"Thank you so much Chelsea you have no idea how much of a life saver you are right now." Paul tells the girl making her face blush.

"I know it won't work for everything but it's a start. I'll keep working to make it better and if there is anything else you need made just let me know. I love to help." She tells him, giddy that he likes what she made.

"Oh you can definitely count on that. From now on you will be my go to girl for all the major things." Paul replies.

"That's awesome, wait until Linds hears about it. I can't wait to tell her the good news." Chelsea says while practically bouncing up and down with joy.

Paul doesn't get a chance to say another word to her because she was so excited she sprinted out the door and to what he assumed was straight for the elevator to immediately tell her friend. The whole interaction made Maria bust out laughing and Paul just shrugged off the situation.

With all the necessary paperwork finished up, he still needed to guide the Cortez family down to quarantine and that would bring him away from his computer with no way to communicate what he needed of them. Thinking about it for a moment, he got the bright idea to type into the software the various things he would need to tell them and printed each out.

Shutting down his computer and with the translations in hand, Paul collected the Cortez family along with Maria and guided them to the elevator. Maria knew what to expect since she had already gone through the process, so that meant she was free to look over Paul some more on the way. She caught him checking out young Manuela a few times when he thought no one was looking and that made her shake her head.

Of course he had been checking out Maria as well but she didn't seem to see that. The voluptuous Hispanic beauty was hard not to look at. Paul had seen that she had done some ad modeling back in her native Mexico listed on her intake forms and he could see why they would pick her. While most would see her as either fat or plus sized, she happened to be Paul's type as he had learned.

Even during the short ride on the elevator she had made sure to place herself right in front of him and as it went down she slowly pushed back until her large ass was nicely nestled against him. She almost squealed when one of his hands came down and lightly cupped it. She could swear she could feel him get excited but before she could confirm it the elevator door opened and everyone spilled out.

Paul made short work of the Cortez family. The written out translations worked wonders. They seemed puzzled by why they had to give blood samples but still went along with it anyway. Manuela was the last of her family to get processed and the only one that spotted Paul's large erect dick jutting down one of his pant legs. She wanted to ask him about it but the language barrier got in the way. Before she could think of a way to articulate what she saw to him, he was out of her room.

Maria had been waiting idly for him to finish up with the family because she couldn't re-open the door to her room. Another of the workers had let her out and she had no idea how the door system worked. Paul hadn't realized she had been waiting and apologized to her for his mistake. Swiping his id across the reader by her door, there was a click before he turned the handle and then the door opened up.

It was a necessary system because they couldn't afford to have the quarantine residents wander off before they were supposed to leave. Maria had been an exception but typically once someone entered those rooms they were stuck there for the duration of the week long quarantine.

Moving passed Paul, Maria let her large rear brush against him and then looked over her shoulder to gauge his reaction. His hand seemed to instinctively be moving to grab at her but he stopped himself when he realized what he was doing. Maria wanted him to touch her though. Stepping back a couple steps, her large ass fell right into his hand as it was on its retreat.

His touch felt like electricity against her. The contact was short lived because Paul stepped back himself to break the contact. While he couldn't deny that part of him wanted to give in to her and do like he had done before ravaging another plump beauty in the quarantine, the thought of Lindsey and Ellie popped into his head and that gave him enough motivation to back away.

"Thank you again for the help." He told her standing at an arm's reach away.

"I'm not sure I was that much help but as I said before I'm always happy to help. In any way you might need." Maria says to him with lust clearly there in her eyes.

"I'll keep that in mind. I should probably get going. This whole quarantine process will be over before you know it." He tells her with a smile.

Maria doesn't say anything in response. Instead she spins around and closes the distance between them in the blink of an eye. Before Paul knows what is going on Maria had latched her lips onto his. He tried to fight the kiss but it just felt too good. After a minute his resolve restored itself and he was able to push her away.

"I'll see you in a week when I'm done in here." She tells him with a wink at the end.

With that she pulls the door shut and Paul is left standing there facing the white door with a look of panic on his face. It's not that the idea of fooling around with Maria is something he hates but considering how things had gone with the others he was hoping to avoid adding any new people into the mix.

With his duties done for the day, he heads to drop off the last of the files and samples. It was only a short walk home and when he enters his place there is his favorite Filipino beauty to greet him. It had been a long day and all he wants to do is relax with Lindsey.

Chelsea must've told her all about what had happened because Lindsey was giving him the third degree about why he hadn't asked her to make the software. He thought she was being serious and was actually pissed at him for real but then she started rolling with laughter and told him she was kidding.

It was her night to pick a movie to watch and she chose a somewhat dumpy chick flick to put on. It didn't really matter what they had put on the television though because it just ended up like always did. A half hour into the movie it became a make-out fest which quickly turned into a passionate love making session right there on the couch.

Thankfully Lindsey was a great chef because they always needed her food to recharge before calling it a night and continuing the fun in the bedroom each night.

Second Week of June 2024

Things were going great with Lindsey and for some reason Paul was just waiting for something to happen that would push her away like had happened with the others. While they hadn't fully talked about the status of their relationship, it was clear that one existed and that was good enough for Paul. At some point they would need talk of the future but for now both just were happy to let things play out.

Nothing happened for the next few days after Paul finished up with the last group of quarantined residents. In fact they had been back to the routine that the two lovers had become so comfortable with. Each of them would leave in the morning for work and then come home to spend the rest of the night together.

While Paul knew about what had caused the women to keep their distance from him now, he didn't want to make matters worse by forcing an interaction with any of them. He figured once he got the truth of everything out of Melisa, he could have her undo the problems she caused. After that hopefully each of the women would be the ones who came to talk to him again.

He could've easily had Erica hold Melisa in her office to finally confront her but that was a bad idea since that meant that Erica would have to be told what he had done with the two sisters and the other women. He trusted Erica but not enough that he felt safe with her not telling the corporate board what he had been up to. The last thing he needed was them causing a stink because he broke one of their rules that had been put in place that he never agreed to in the first place. Paul knew that something like what he had done would eventually happen and knew it wasn't worth the trouble to even have the rule in the first place.

He could've also had the Major bring her in as well but he quickly realized that would be bad too because then the other residents might start questioning why and give credence to the lies that Melisa had spread about him. No ultimately it meant that he would have to catch her while she was on her own and in private.

Lindsey had known about the whole situation since Paul decided to tell her everything after she had moved in. She suggested he be more aggressive about it and skip out on his other duties if necessary to catch Melisa off guard. While not the worst idea, Paul simply couldn't get over the idea of neglecting his other responsibilities to do so.

Chelsea had pulled in Lindsey on her translation software project and things were moving along better now that there was two of them. They had added more languages like they had planned but now they were transitioning to a phone style application since that meant it would work for all the residents universally. While it was a great plan it came with the downside of Lindsey spending extended hours in her cubicle working instead of being home with Paul.

With his routine broken, it didn't take long before Paul got bored and lonely sitting around waiting for Lindsey to get home each night. It was almost like what his life had been for years after his wife died but he had been spoiled again with Lindsey living with him.

That boredom didn't last though. It was the third night of Lindsey pulling an all-nighter when someone was knocking on his door. Paul wasn't expecting to see Ellie standing there looking at him when he opened the door but there she was dressed in similar clothes to what he saw her in last. Well technically the last clothes he saw her in was no clothes at all followed by a simple cotton robe but before that she had been wearing a lengthy skirt and button top like she had on now.

"Hi. You look surprised to see me. I didn't catch you at a bad time did I?" Ellie said while stepping passed him and into his place.

"A little, I didn't think you knew where I lived." He replies intrigued where this might be going.

"Oh I asked around. You aren't exactly the hardest person I've ever tracked down and we are stuck in this little community that's underground too." Ellie says as she plops down on his couch.