The Bunker Project Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you think the bit of fun we had was going to be the only time you saw me?" Ellie asked while batting her eyes seductively at him.

"Honestly I don't know but I certainly wasn't thinking you would just show up at my door one day unannounced either." Paul replied unable to take his eyes off her.

Ellie could see that her choice of attire was having its desired effect on him and as he stood there the bulge continued to get larger and larger in his pants. She knew just how magnificent it was in the flesh and she couldn't wait to have it inside her again. It was one of the things that had completely hooked her and made her his.

Letting her legs untangle from the position they had ended up in when she sat down, her skirt rode up enough that a flash of her panties was there for him to see if he chose to look. Standing back on her feet, she closed the distance between them and pulled him in for a momentary kiss.

"So I know this is short notice but I was kinda hoping that maybe we could go out and spend a little time together. Before you shoot me down right away with some sorry excuse that you are seeing someone, I already know. Frankly I don't care if someone else is in the picture. I have no issue with sharing and as a matter of fact I think my roommate was a bit upset at you for leaving without giving her a chance to have what I did." Ellie tells him and follows it up with another kiss.

"Wait what? You mean Annie?" Paul responds a little shocked by what she said.

"Well lets see, who am I roommates with again? Oh right only Annie, so I guess she would be who I was referring to. If you saw the way she had fixed herself up for you then maybe you would understand just how upset she is and was." Ellie replies with a slight smirk.

"So let me get this straight, you have no issue with me being with other women and that includes your friend and roommate yet you are so interested in me for yourself that you went out of your way to track me down?" The confused Paul asked.

"I can see how that might look when you phrase it like that but honestly we aren't officially together and I hold no claim to you as mine alone. Had you decided to mess around with the three other women that morning I wouldn't have stopped you and I wouldn't have been mad about it either." She says while taking his hand into hers.

Something didn't sound right to him and looking into her eyes, he was searching for the part that was a trap. All he found in return was her eager eyes full of either love or lust aimed squarely at him. It was still too early in knowing her to pick which one it would be. The fact that she was so accepting of him being with other women was tossing up red flag after red flag. Ellie could see the gears turning in his head and wondered what he was thinking.

"Of course if you wanted to make things official i'm good with that too. Honestly I just want you and i'll take whatever form that comes in. Sure I won't lie and say that I wouldn't love it to someday turn into possibly marriage and a family but for now I just want to spend as much time with you as i'm able. That's why i'm here, i'm not trying to cause any problems only get to know you more and see where things go." She tells him while letting his hand fall free from her own.

Her response must've been good enough for Paul because it was his turn to move forward and kiss the girl. Her lips felt so soft that he didn't want to break it. When he did Ellie didn't let him back away. She threw her lips right back against his. The kissing went on for minutes, neither wanting it to stop. Eventually it had to stop though.

"So what did you have in mind to do when you came over here?" He asked.

"Well I heard there is a movie theater here and I haven't been to a movie in ages so maybe that might be fun." Ellie said stepping back, her face beet red from her excitement.

"I'm not sure what's playing but yeah that could be fun." He tells her taking her hand back into his.

"You sure you can go or do you need permission from you girlfriend first?" Ellie teased.

"Actually it's a somewhat open relationship. So long as I don't lie to her about anything and make sure she is happy too, then I can see other people too." He tells her nervously.

"interesting, then I'm sure she won't be upset if I borrow you for a few hours then." She says as the fire that had been burning in her loins only got even hotter.

It didn't take long for the pair to make their way over to the entertainment district and enter the building the housed the theater. Very few people ever went to watch movies at that time of the day but they still let the movies play just in case. There were four separate screens each showing a different movie. One was geared toward families and kids while the other three held more mature types of movies. One screen had been relegated to play classics and crowd favorites of years past while the other two held current up to date movies. While they didn't have access to the movies at the exact moment of release like the rest of the world, they weren't far behind once they came in with each resupply shipment.

Paul did the honorable thing and let Ellie pick the movie for them to watch. He wasn't expecting her to pick the only horror movie that was showing at the time. It was a classic, well maybe not a classic but it was certainly older. Around three other couples had chosen the same and filed into the seating before them. Ellie tugged his arm along guiding him all the way to the back of the seating pretty far away from everyone else.

A few minutes later the room went dark as the screen flashed to life and random movie trailers began to play. Out of the corner of his eye, Paul saw Ellie squirming slightly but just figured she was trying to get comfortable in the seat. Turning his attention to the screen he watched the previews until he felt something wet fall into his hand.

Looking down he saw a damp pair of women's panties balled up in his hand. Looking Ellie's direction the light from the screen illuminated just at the right moment to reveal that she had unbuttoned nearly all of the buttons on her black shirt exposing her wonderful breasts encased in a sexy red bra. Looking further down he saw that her skirt had been pulled up and bunched around her stomach, leaving her freshly shaved pussy fully open for his viewing pleasure. Quickly bringing his eyes to look at her face, he saw the huge smirk on her face.

"Like the view?" She whispered into his view.

She knew for a fact that he did and his massive hard-on was all the proof she needed. With the movie starting and the sound getting loud enough to cover her tracks, Ellie set about freeing his flesh snake from its confines. As soon as it was out in the open air she plopped down onto her knees taking it into her mouth. The sounds of slurping drawing the attention of a few of the others sitting in the room but when they looked back they couldn't see anything. The seats were tall enough and the room dark enough that they couldn't see Ellie bobbing on his dick like a madwoman possessed.

It was far and away the best blowjob Paul had ever had in his entire life. It felt like she was trying to suck his soul out of the end of his dick again. Paul didn't want it to ever end and he encouraged her by placing his hands on her head helping to guide her up and down on his rod. She had been blowing him for a solid twenty minutes when he simply couldn't hold out any longer and let loose stream after stream of cum down her throat.

"That was fun but it's my turn now." She said pulling away from his drained cock.

He had launched so much of his spunk into her mouth that copious amounts were now spilling out and running down her chin. Paul had no idea what she had in mind when she said it was her turn but there was no way he could fit in front of her to eat her out. She didn't want him to give her oral though because she stood up and then squatted down in his lap aiming his still hard cock for her dripping hole.

Sitting back she let his pole fully penetrate her until she was sat completely in his lap. It was an impossibility to not let a moan out as his massive shaft stretched her out. It was just loud enough that one of the male movie goers looked back to see what was going on. All he could see was Ellie sitting there with her shirt still wide open. She was large enough that her big body hid Paul from anyone seeing. The man did a double take unsure of what he had seen.

For the next twenty minutes Ellie rode Paul as quietly as she could as the man sitting way down in front on them continued to look back and watch Ellie. She had been so focused on not making a peep while she enjoyed her favorite cock but eventually she caught sight of the man watching her. Deciding to give him a tease, she pulled both tits free from the cups of her bra giving him a nearly unobstructed view of them.

The little show must've been enough to entice the man to try something with his partner because Ellie watched as the man turned to the woman who sat next to him and started to whisper in her ear. It didn't go over like the man had hoped though because the woman stood up and slapped him hard on the face. Before the woman had a chance to look back at her, Ellie redid enough of the buttons that she was covered up again. The woman stormed out and the man followed right after her.

Now that they had no spectators anymore Ellie was a bit more physical on her bouncing on his lap. She had been riding right at the edge of release and the sudden change of pace was too much. Her body began to shudder as she bent back locking her lips on Paul's to prevent from crying out in pleasure. With Ellie's pussy clamping down hard it was all Paul needed to let his seed flow into her as well.

They stayed bound together as both of their orgasms ran their course. The movie was half over when Ellie finally climbed off his lap. She straightened out her clothes and then leaned against Paul's shoulder as the movie played to the end. When the lights came back on to indicate it was time to go, they waited for everyone else to file out before Paul handed Ellie her panties back and he got to watch as she bent over to put them back on.

With the fun over they went separate ways as they left the theater. Paul knew Lindsey was going to be home shortly and he wanted to shower first. Ellie was more eager to get home and flop down on her bed exhausted from the sex in the theater. They exchanged a few kisses before leaving and Paul smiled as he watched her strut away in the opposite direction.

Back in his suite he had just finished up with his shower when Lindsey came home. They spent the next hour cooking a nice meal and Paul told her all about what had happened. She was clearly a little unhappy about it at first but when he took her into the bedroom after he made up for it.

The next few days played out in a pretty similar manner. Ellie got his attention during the day and then at night Lindsey shared his bed. Neither of the two women had actually met but that was about to change.

It was nearing the end of the week and Lindsey had decided to take the day off from work. She had been working hard on Paul's language program and was feeling a little burnt out. Plus it gave her a chance to finally pull out one of her sexy lingerie that she had been nervous to wear for him. When she emerged from the bathroom wearing the sheer pink teddy with matching pink panties, there was no way Paul would tell her no for anything.

That was how they spent the morning, with Paul pile driving her over and over on their shared bed. She had kept the garment on the whole time, just removing the panties to give his access to her sweet hole. He was doing a number on her and a few hours into it things had got intense enough that she passed out on him.

Deciding to let her rest for a moment, Paul went out into the kitchen to replenish his fluids. He had just finished chugging the orange juice container that was in the fridge when someone knocked on the door. It was probably a terrible idea but he went and answered it still dressed in nothing more than his boxers and a pair of old sweat pants.

Ellie was waiting for him there. She had come over for her now daily dose of his cock inside her. When she stepped inside she assumed he had been expecting her and stripped out of his clothes for her. Without saying a word she tossed most of her clothing onto the floor and pulled Paul over to the couch. It had become one of their most active spots to get it on when she came over. Yanking his clothes off, she was settled onto his hardening cock before he even knew what was happening.

Any rational thought went out of his mind the moment he was seated fully inside her. Not knowing they weren't alone, Ellie made no attempt to remain quiet as she bounced in his lap. The disturbance of the suite's otherwise silence was enough to wake Lindsey from her sex coma. Stumbling out of the bedroom, her eyes went wide as she saw her lover with another woman in his lap.

"What the fuck is this!" Lindsey screamed.

It was loud enough that the two tangled lovers froze where they were and looked over to see the enraged Lindsey standing there. The short Asian woman marched over to the couch and pushed Ellie off Paul's lap. She smashed into the floor pretty hard but was back on her feet ready to swing away in a matter of a few seconds.

Paul stood in-between his two lovers and held each of them back from each other. Obscenity after obscenity was spewed from each of the women's mouths as they let their rage boil over towards each other. Ellie had no issue with the girl until she puts hands on her and now she was out for blood. Lindsey couldn't believe the audacity of the bigger girl coming over and throwing the fact she was sleeping with her man right in her face. She knew everything that had happened between her and Paul because he had told her but this was different, this was right there in front of her eyes.

"Enough you two! Both of you sit down and don't say another word until you calm down." Paul yelled at both his women.

The looks that each of the women were giving each other would've been enough to start a world war. It was never Paul's intent to force either of the two chunky beauties to be around each other if it made either uncomfortable but the situation they found themselves in really couldn't help it.

Not a word was said as the women continued to stare daggers at each other. Both women had assumed they had staked their majority claim on him and having their biggest competition mere feet away was only incensing the drama more. It didn't help matters that Paul had made it clear to both women that he loved each of them.

Unsure of what to say to calm them down, Paul looked back and forth between the pair of scantily clad women and sighed at his predicament. With an uncanny timing, a knock at the door proved to be his saving grace. Since he was still lacking clothes after fooling around with Ellie, Paul had to search the floor for articles of clothing to put back on.

With his boxers and pants firmly back onto his lower half, Paul made his way over to the door and opened it up. It should've been no surprise that it would be the Major that would be there to greet him. Judging by the look on the man's face, he was certainly there to discuss important business.

Looking over Paul's shoulder, the Major spotted Ellie sitting on the end of the couch closest to the doorway. Normally that would've been no big deal but since she was still naked from the waist down and only wearing her black bra partially on top, her glorious breasts were still hanging free from the cups it took the Major by surprise.

What was even more shocking was the fact that there was another equally attractive Asian woman dressed in only a sheer piece of lingerie on the other end of the couch. The skimpy clothing did little to hide her body from his roaming eyes.

Turning his attention back to Paul, the Major asked, "Catch you at a bad time?"

Paul followed the man's gaze to his women and then back to the man himself.

"That's a hard one to answer, both yes and no. I take it based off the expression that was on your face when I opened the door that it happened again. Let me go grab some clothes and you can explain on the way." Paul tells him before excusing himself off to his bedroom.

The Major was at a loss on what to do or even what to say for that matter. He knew about Lindsey as he had been monitoring Paul's activity around the bunker with her and assumed she was his girlfriend. He didn't know what to make of there being another woman in the mix as well.

It was taking Paul longer than expected to get ready but judging by the state of clothing the Major found the three of them in, it didn't take that sharp of a mind to imagine what they had been doing. The interruption had done a nice job at simmering the tension between the two women. Looking back at each other, a smile started to form on each of their faces almost simultaneously as the same thought must've came to each of them at the same moment.

Moving closer to each other on the couch, the Major watched as Ellie bent over just enough that her large ass lifted off the couch enough that her glistening snatch came into view. Lindsey did similar and they met in the middle immediately locking lips with each other. Instantly the man's mouth fell open in shock.

The girls broke the kiss and looked back at their spectator. The tall chocolate skinned man had a seriously large lump forming in his dress slacks and it only seemed to be grower larger by the second. Wanting to press their teasing on further, they took turns latching onto each other's exposed breasts with their mouths. The Major seemed to be getting uncomfortable enough that he had to adjust himself before his hard rod ripped the leg of his pants.

The sound of Paul coming back out of the bedroom made both of the women quickly separate and the movement was enough that it caught Paul's attention. He didn't know what had been going on while he was away but he did see that his two women were a lot closer together on the couch now. Since Lindsey's body was somewhat hidden by the back of the couch, he didn't see that her delightful tits had been pulled free from her lingerie.

Making his way to the door, Paul motioned for the Major to join him. They made their way out the door and down the hallway before another word was said.

"So... Well I knew about your little Asian friend but I had no idea you were into more than one woman at a time. Not that I can blame you. Especially that bigger one, I mean damn what an ass on that girl." The Major blurted out as they were stepping up to the elevator.

"I mean if I had some women coming over like that I'm sure I'd be spending every waking moment I could doing what I think you were just doing." The Major continued as a smile began to form on the face of the otherwise stoic man.

"It's not as great as it sounds, especially when one catches you with the other and they want to scratch each other's eyes out." Paul tells him as they step into the elevator.

"Sounds like a rough life, if you need someone to take one of them off your hands I'd gladly take the bigger one." The Major offered but Paul was unsure if he was being serious.

"I would appreciate if what you saw stays between us. While my business is my own, I don't want to give any credence to the rumors that have been going around about me." Paul tells the taller man looking at his squarely in the eyes with a serious tone.

"You don't have to worry about that. I would never betray someone else's private life like that. I would suggest you do a better job at hiding things if you don't want others to find out though." The man chuckled.

The conversation stopped as the two men rode the rest of the way down the elevator in silence. When the door opened, Paul let the man lead the way as he was still in the dark on what had happened.