The Bunker Project Ch. 12

Story Info
Jealousy rears its ugly head again.
11.5k words
4.45
3k
6
0

Part 12 of the 18 part series

Updated 11/11/2023
Created 05/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following is a work of fiction. All characters participating in sexual activities are over 18. Any resemblance to real life persons is merely coincidental.

This story is part of a series and it is advised to read the story from the beginning as each chapter continues directly from the last.

********

The Bunker Project

By: VanillaUnicorn

Chapter 12: From the Internet to Your Home

First Week of July 2024

It was a sleep unlike any other sleep, the type where you are dead to the world. It was something that could only come from having someone completely drain every ounce of energy a person had. It was a good thing Paul had nowhere to be because if he had, he would've slept right through it.

Paul woke late into the next morning with the naked large body of Milla still softly sleeping next to him. Her hand was resting just above his stomach and a trail of dried fluids lead from his softened dick. She must have been stroking him in her sleep because the evidence of what she had done remained on her hand.

Milla rolled in her sleep, her body rotating so that her huge ass was now rubbing against his naked body. He couldn't help but admire the large chunk of flesh as it presented itself to him. It was then that he noticed the tattoo that was on her right hip of a cat. They had been so quick to get to the sex once she entered his place that the small details like tattoos had gone unnoticed in the frenzied action.

He felt eyes on him as he laid there. Looking to the doorway he saw Lindsey standing there with hands on her hips. They hadn't had any fights or arguments since things got resolved with Ellie but she was clearly upset at him. The look on her face simply read as 'how dare you'. With a huff she left the doorway and headed back into the main part of the suite out of sight from where Paul remained laying.

Paul didn't even bother to dress, he simply chased after her. He managed to catch her just before she got to the door. A few tears were visibly coming down her face. She wasn't naive, she knew other women had shown a large interest in him but he had never flaunted it in her face like this. She had accepted the fact she had to share him with Ellie but this felt like such a betrayal that hurt her to her core.

Looking at her standing there clearly angry at him, not saying a word Paul pulled her into a tight hug. He could feel her tears striking over his exposed skin. Lindsey started to push him away, trying to break free of the hug and away from his grasp. Looking down in her sad eyes, he bent forward and kissed her telling her he was sorry. He knew he messed up. He hadn't thought about the fact that she would be home in the morning but that didn't excuse his actions either.

"Why?" Lindsey managed to say through her increasing tears.

There was no answer Paul could give that would justify what he had done enough to get her to understand. She had already given him permission to see other people so it really shouldn't have been that big a deal but apparently it was to her.

"Honestly I don't know it just sorta happened." Paul finally replied.

"You couldn't go even a day without getting some so what, you went on the prowl in search of some woman to bring home?" Lindsey snapped back at him.

"Linds you know me better than that already. Besides I didn't go out looking for it to happen, she showed up at the door and things went from there." He said trying to correct her assumptions.

"Like that makes it any better. How long have you been talking to that naked whore that is in our bed?"

"This was the first time I had seen her since I checked her in two months ago. And don't call her a whore. You know I don't like that." Paul responds, his own anger now starting to rise.

Lindsey could sense that she might've crossed over a boundary with him since she had never seen him get actually angry like he was at that moment. She hadn't meant to be so vulgar but she lost control the second she saw the other woman laying in the bed that normally belonged to her.

The look on Lindsey's face quickly transitioned from fierce anger to an almost defeated one. The anger Paul had been letting build instantly died and the only thing he could think to do was to pull her in close again. She tried to fight him but he was much too strong. As much as she hated him at the moment, there was just something about the way she felt in his arms that felt so right just like it always did.

The comfort he was giving her was almost winning her over but she wouldn't let it. She clawed her nails into his arms until he loosened his grip and pushed back from his chest. In an attempt to keep her right there Paul bent down and latched his lips onto hers. Lindsey kissed him back but it only seemed to trigger more tears. His lips just melted away her resistance but it wasn't enough and she broke away.

"I can't. I need time to think." She tells him before slipping out the door and out of sight.

Walking back to the bedroom Milla was still sound asleep as far as he could tell. He looked over her body and thought about Lindsey. He had royally messed up this time. As much as he enjoyed what they just did, he just couldn't get the look of the hurt that was on Lindsey's face out of his mind. It was just like he imagined his own to look when he had caught Amanda cheating on him all those years ago. Then it dawned on him, he remembered what Lindsey had told him about her life before coming to the bunker and it made him realize he had done to her just like her ex-fiancé had.

When they talked before they fell asleep, Milla made it clear that she knew of the others and was fine with it. He had come to terms with the fact that he was a polyamorous person after talking to his sister and accept his feelings towards all the women but he needed to figure out a better way to work things out. Clearly this way wasn't working as he had hurt multiple of them.

Grabbing a clean change of clothes, he got dressed real quick and glanced back at the bed to see that Milla was still slumbering away in an exhausted coma he caused. He nearly tripped over her pile of clothing that rested on the floor by the couch when he passed. Grabbing up the pile, he carried it to the bedroom and let it flop onto the floor next to the bed where she was asleep.

It may not have been the greatest solution to literally run from your problems but when the idea popped into his head to go out for a run to clear his mind, it seemed like the best option. People didn't seem to be looking at him the way they were before. In fact the looks from most of the women would linger on him longer than they probably should have. It was just like they had when he first got to the bunker. Perhaps Melisa had been setting things straight after all.

While he ran he spotted the same couple he had come across running through the atrium before. The woman, Becky, appeared to have lost some weight since the last time he saw her. She wore the same type of running gear she had been in the last time but it looked looser on her body. He laughed a little when he saw that she was leaving her husband in the dust as they ran. They both waved and Becky smiled at him as they all passed each other.

His run took him on a loop around the whole route the bunker twice. In that time he spotted both familiar faces and quite a few he hadn't ever seen before amongst those that were wandering along the paths.

The entertainment district was bustling with residents. Most of the restaurants were now open and a lot of the population had become frequent visitors to the movie theater once they learned it would be showing new movies. The board thought the entire concept of the movie theater was a waste of money but the residents of the bunker were proving them wrong. He had made sure that it would be a priority to get in new movies with each resupply they received and that meant that they were showing whatever the latest movie the rest of the world was watching.

His heart sank some when he saw Sarah out walking with another guy. Sarah and the tall black man were holding hands as they strolled along the paved path. He went out of his way to avoid crossing their line of sight. He was afraid if he had that it might come to violence between him and the guy since he still had strong feelings for Sarah. Luckily for him one of the paths branched off just before them and he was able to follow that instead.

With the modified course change altering his route, as he ran by the edge of the lake he spotted Amanda and her friend sitting down to enjoy a picnic. Her friend pointed out Paul to Amanda as he came into sight but she frowned and turned to look away from him. He watched as her old college roommate's husband and another man joined them on the blanket. Amanda seemed to make a show of her flirting with this guy now, almost choosing that opportunity to be taunting Paul as he passed by.

When he rounded the next bend he came across the married couple again. This time Chad was the one who was out in front looking like he was barely breaking a sweat while Becky was struggling quite a ways back and her tank top now tied around her waist clearly drenched in sweat. Her sports bra was completely soaked through with sweat too and that just made the material clung to her body even more. Her pace was hardly more than a fast walk. Seeing him coming towards her and looking to see if anyone else was around, Becky quickly lifts her sports bra up and flashes him.

The sight of her glorious chubby B-cup breasts jiggling as she got closer was something he never imagined he'd see during his run. The run's whole purpose was to clear his mind and with those beautiful tits bouncing for his eyes to see, his mind was certainly starting to clear.

She was hoping that her risky maneuver would entice him to stop and they could play some before her husband thought to come check on her. Sex was exercise after all and Paul looked like he could provide one hell of a workout. She had heard all the rumors going around and she was curious if it was exaggerated or if he really was huge. Amanda had bragged him up back in high school but she just brushed that off as exaggeration. Her husband's dick was tiny, maybe around the same size of a baby carrot. She had never been with someone that was big before and she was curious what it was like.

Unfortunately he didn't stop though. Instead he just eyed her glistening bouncing breasts as he ran on passed. She was disappointed but now felt extra horny. It was enough to give her the energy to catch back up with her husband and convince him they should stop for a short break.

She had pulled her sports bra back in place once Paul had gone out of her eye sight but with how turned on she was, her nipples were pushing hard through the material of the bra. By the time she caught her husband the look on her face gave away what she had in mind. Chad knew that look very well but he was curious what brought it on during the run.

Taking his hand she found a nice hidden area that was blocked by some trees so that anyone who walked by on the path couldn't see them. Grabbing the bottom of her sports bra she yanked it up and off her body freeing her upper half for her husband to ogle. He didn't get much chance to enjoy the view because she dropped to her knees and went to work fishing out his undersized cock. It didn't take much to get his three and a half inches good and ready.

A plus side to him being not so long was that she was easily able to get his full length into her mouth. In the nearly thirteen years they had been married she must've given him thousands of blowjobs but he never got tired of it while it had just become a formality for Becky. With him fully primed and ready to go, she let him pop free from her mouth and spun around. With a quick push on her shorts to expose her lower half, she bent over and got onto her hands and knees.

Chad took a second to admire the large curves of his wife's plump ass before stepping forward and lining himself up with her entrance. A quick thrust later and he was fully seated inside her. He wasn't sure how long she wanted to make this last so he just went at the pace he normally did. His efforts were doing little to please her. She simply imagined it was Paul the whole time to keep herself from getting bored. Chad didn't last long though so she would have to take care of herself in the shower when they got home.

Like usually happened, Chad started to let out his customary grunts and then she felt a light trickle of warm fluid pour into her. She was hoping for more this time but it was clear that he hadn't been following the doctor's suggestions because his loads were now getting smaller each time. They had been actively trying to have a child for the last few years and it was looking more and more like it would never happen.

Pulling out his shrinking dick, Chad reached down and pulled his athletic shorts back up and sat back looking at his wife who still remained in the doggystyle position. Looking over her shoulder she could see her husband was done, well at least for now. Perhaps later that night he would be willing to go again.

With a silent sigh, Becky kept herself in the same position for a few minutes. Part of her mind was hoping Paul would round the path again and spot her how she was and come ravage her. She could only imagine how incredible his supposed big cock would feel. Hell at this point she would be happy with any other dick rounding that path and getting her off.

Chad now re-energized got back to his feet and walked over to his wife giving her a playful slap on her bare ass cheek.

"Alright babe, get dressed we've got more running to do." Chad says almost expressionless.

Chad walked back out to the path and Becky stayed there on the grass. Rolling onto her back, she knew she couldn't wait until she got home to take care of her needs so she began to furiously rub at her clit while she took three fingers from her other hand and rammed them inside her. Closing her eyes she imagined herself back at the prom and Paul had asked her to dance. In her mind it didn't take much to transition from there to some shady hotel room where she got to experience what Amanda had bragged about so much.

Her imagination was so vivid that it took only a few minutes of lightning fast rubbing before she was shaking on the grass and her fingers were getting coated in her juices. Letting her body fall back completely she waited for her breath to come back before she gathered up her clothes and got dressed. Her husband must have been growing impatient waiting for her because around the time she started to make her way back, he was coming back to check on her. Becky's face was redder than when he left but he didn't suspect anything beyond that.

Paul's run had been enough that he had cleared his head some. It didn't help seeing certain women on his journey but seeing a topless Becky didn't hurt and now he knew now he needed to make it up to Lindsey. By the time he got back into his suite, Milla had gotten up and was in the shower. He heard the sounds of her moaning coming from the bathroom so he went in to investigate.

Inside the shower Milla stood playing with herself and getting off with the detachable shower head. Paul just stood there and watched as the water cascaded off her body and her fingers furiously rubbed at her sex while the shower head sprayed hard water jets across her clit. She must have hit an extra sensitive spot because her legs shook and she let out a deeper moan than the others. It was enough to snap him out of watching so when he looked down and saw his hard cock tenting out his shorts he knew exactly what to do.

In the blink of an eye he had all of his clothes tossed to the floor and then he immediately entered into the shower. Milla heard the shower door open and looked over her shoulder to see him approaching behind her with his big hard cock held in his hand.

Milla turned her attention back to the shower head and her fingers when she felt his fingers trace along her hips and slowly trail up her body. He was close enough behind her that she could feel his hard-on dancing across her bare ass cheeks and his warm breath playful flowing passed her neck. His fingers continued along until they reached the underside of each breast. She watched them as they moved over the curve of her mounds and flicked against her erect nipples.

She had woke up to find him nowhere in sight. She hadn't planned on taking a shower at his place but after the amount of sex they had the previous night it was a necessity. Paul's bathroom and shower were a lot fancier than the one that was in her suite. From the moment the water started to spray over her body until he let his fingers race along her sensitive skin, she had been replaying what they had done together in her mind.

It had always been a fantasy to hook up with one of her fans back when she had been doing nude modeling but the opportunity never happened. Now all these years later and she could finally cross that off her list.

Her mind was pulled back into the present when his hands each cupped both of her tits and began to gently squeeze. His strong hands felt so wonderful that she didn't want him to ever let go. She felt his warm breath on her neck again and that was quickly followed by small kisses all along her upper neck. Turning her head she looked him in the eye and their lips instantly connected.

His hands fell from her tits and found their way to her hips. Taking hold he positioned her so that she was bent forward slightly and then crouched down enough that he could get the right angle to line himself up with her entrance. His left hand left her hip and guided his throbbing member across her lips sending shudders through her body.

He must've found the right spot because he pushed forward and instantly had half his length inside her. Milla loved how he felt; she was so full and stretching to accommodate even more of him. Pulling her back slightly he was able to ram the rest of his shaft into her.

Now that they had the right positioning he went to work gliding in and out of her. The hand that had been still placed on her hip left it and grabbed at the flapping breast that swung inches above. Milla was in heaven and if this was her last day on Earth she would die a happy woman. Not a word was said between them as Paul thrust into her over and over.

The shower wand had fallen out of Milla's hand as she braced herself against the shower wall. The water remained going but it was doing little other than spraying the bottom portions of their legs.

Paul closed his eyes as he kept a steady rhythm pounding her. His mind flashed through all the women he had been with and all those that he wished he had. He pictured each of them standing there in the place of his plump pornstar as he pleasured each of them. He was surprised by how many there were and thought about how many more might come.

Each of the women he had been with so far had been uniquely different but the one he craved the most was still Sarah. She was the first he had there and she had been the one who had started all this going. With the thought of Sarah taking over his mind, he imagined it was her there in the shower with him. That seemed to only urge him on even more as he picked up the pace slamming into poor Milla.

For her part Milla's mind was going blank as she had never felt sex like she had with him. It was almost animalistic but yet still loving and wonderful. His strokes were getting shallower and she knew what that meant. Grabbing both of her C-cup breasts in his hands he slammed as deep as he could inside her and wave after wave of his seed erupted into her.