The Bunker Project Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took a few minutes for him to calm down but for some reason his dick hadn't lost any hardness yet. Even though he was still good to go for even more, he pulled out and stepped back. Milla's legs wobbled slightly but she held onto the wall to steady herself and quickly got herself under control. Reaching down she gathered up the shower wand and sprayed the water over her body again. The over spray was enough to rinse off Paul just enough that he was clean enough to leave the shower.

"Where you going?" Milla asked looking back to see him exiting the shower.

"I'm famished. I need to get something to eat." He replies.

"Ok I'll be out in a minute then just let me finish up." She says back.

Milla stayed in the shower for another twenty or so minutes as the last amounts of Paul's white cream poured out of her before she finally emerging partially dressed and coming towards where he was in the kitchen. She hadn't been wearing much when she came over initially so all she had to wear was the sexy lingerie that he seemed to like.

He had decided to make some oatmeal to keep with the healthier diet that the nutritionist had suggested. Milla looked over his shoulder at what he was up to before saying, "Yuck you actually eat that stuff."

"Yep, it's not that bad. You just have to add some fruit to spice it up." He says back to her.

"Yeah no thanks. I'll stick to real human food. You know the stuff that actually has taste." She says to him while swatting him on the ass. The sweat he had worked up from their fun in the shower was still evident on his face and was enough that she wondered why he didn't stay longer to get cleaned up when she did. Milla got an even stronger whiff when she stood behind him.

"You smell like you need a shower. You shoulda come back earlier and you coulda joined mine to actually wash up instead of just getting me dirtier." She says teasing him.

"Maybe, but either way I would've still been in there getting you dirtier as you say." He says with a laugh.

"That's possible but are you implying that I couldn't behave myself?" She questions him.

"No but maybe I wouldn't be able to behave myself." Paul replies.

"Well technically you are right; I wouldn't have behaved myself either." She says squeezing his ass. "Well I hate to be one to fuck and run but I need to get home before i'm late for work. You can enjoy your nasty horse food." She jokes.

Turning to look at her, their lips meet and they enjoy a nice long kiss. It's Paul's turn to give her ass a slap when she turns to walk to the door. She doesn't make it far before Paul pulls her back for another kiss followed by another. He had scarfed down his food in seconds and was ready to go for more action. They remained kissing as Milla felt her robe fall to the floor and his hands reach around grasping onto her ass lifting her into the air.

He didn't have to carry her far because the couch was right there. Setting her down, he grabbed hold of her panties and pulled them off tossing them over his shoulder. His own boxers followed suit and then he was back above her rubbing his impressive cock against her bare slit. Even though she needed to get going, she wasn't going to say no to more sex with him.

Her mouth fell open as she watched his long member spear into her. Taking her legs he moved them so they were draped over his shoulders. He was back in animal mode again and he plowed into her over and over.

"Oh you feel so good." Milla moaned.

"Ooh right there, right there baby. Aah yes. You're going to make me come again." She says panting.

"Holy Christ... Aaah yeah... I'm cumming... Fuck me baby... Fuck me whenever and however you want this pussy is yours." She says while her orgasm causes her body to spasm underneath him.

Now that Milla came, Paul seems to have even more urgency in his thrusts. His dick is becoming a blur as it rapidly moves in and out of her. It's too much for Milla so she closes her eyes and just lets him have his way with her while her mouth is letting fly inaudible words and sounds. It takes a good fifteen minutes of frantic fucking before Paul finally fills her up again.

Exhausted from his efforts, Paul collapses onto her lingerie covered body. Milla runs her hands through his hair as they both come down from some of the most intense sex either had ever experienced. They lay there together for another half hour before Paul's finally deflated cock spills out of her hole. Unable to move much he just plops down on the couch as Milla grabs for her robe. She doesn't want to be late for her job so she gives him one final kiss and slowly makes her exit from his place.

After she leaves he sits and eats the last of his oatmeal that had been sitting in the pan before gathering up her soiled panties and heading off to clean up himself. He tossed the sexy pink silk garment with the others he collected and grabbed some clean clothes for himself before heading into the bathroom.

For some reason the memory of Becky topless filled his mind as he showered. It was enough that he began to stroke himself but that quickly ended when the image of Sarah walking with that black guy popped in his head ruining any satisfaction he might've had. After that it was a nice cold shower to finish up.

The week passes by with Paul trying to get back into Lindsey's good graces. She makes it perfectly clear that he is going to have to give her space until she will eventually forgive him but suggests that Ellie should move in with him so that he won't be left alone and could just keep things between the three of them.

The plan of sharing him was more difficult than she thought it would be and she was starting to have second thoughts on whether she made the right choice agreeing to it in the first place but no matter how much her doubt lingered about the open ended relationship she couldn't deny how strong her feelings were for him. It was so weird for her to be back in her old place even if she had only been staying at Paul's place for just a few weeks.

Ellie had fewer reservations when he told her about what had happened between him and Milla. The fact that he so willingly brought in someone new gave her more hope that her friend Annie still had a shot with him. She was growing tired of the constant questioning from her friend and if she was brought into the fold then she wouldn't have to be so secretive around her anymore. Another thing that intrigued her was that she was curious how Paul's mind worked to let him be emotionally connected to so many women all at once. It was one of the aspects about him that she was initially drawn in by.

With Lindsey gone temporarily it also meant that Ellie benefited from more of Paul's time and attention. The one day that Milla showed up unannounced, Ellie immediately understood why Paul was into her because she shared a lot of similarities with the ex-pornstar. She had to admit she was a little shocked when the stranger was so bold that she pulled Paul's lovely cock free when the three of them had been watching a movie and went to town on it.

It took some getting used to but the new dynamic seemed to work for each of them. An occasional visit from Alison and Siobahn lead to them having bigger meals but Paul stayed true to his diet while making sure each of his women had nice fulfilling meals of their own. The company was a nice change from it just being him and Ellie alone in the suite.

Amanda and Kristy were both still angry at him so they found new play things in the form or some of the other male residents as Paul had found out. It didn't look like Amanda was super serious about the men he saw her with; instead it looked more like an attempt on her part to try to make him jealous. The same couldn't be said about Kristy because he was getting report after report of the trouble she was causing.

Paul wasn't sure if her actions were her way of lashing out at him but if she didn't cool things down then there was little he could do if she chose to mess around with the wrong married man. It seemed Kristy and Melisa shared that in common. He tried to have a talk with her about it but she took it the wrong way and completely flipped out causing a scene right there in the outside seating of the restaurant she had agreed to meet him at.

Things had become more complicated with Melisa as well. Now that he knew how she felt about him, it made every encounter with her rather awkward. If he wasn't more careful then Erica would pick up on the subtle looks and gestures that Melisa would make to him when the three of them were gathered together.

Paul had just finished up guiding the new residents out of quarantine and wanted nothing more than to just head home to relax when he was stopped by someone calling out to him.

"Hey Mr. Williams. Mr. Williams wait up." Came shouting from a young man clearly out of breath running in his direction. Paul couldn't place where he had seen the young man at before but he remembered that face.

"Hi Mr. Williams can we talk?" The young man asked through gasping breaths once he was standing at Paul's feet.

"Sure, what seems to be the problem?" Paul asks him.

The young man started to look around making his face become flush with redness and he began to stutter out something that Paul couldn't make out.

"This is so embarrassing. Can we umm... can we talk somewhere more private?" The young man asked.

"Sure we can head up to my office if you'd like." He tells the boy.

Paul was a little frustrated because he had just left his office and thought his day was over yet here he was riding the elevator in silence again on his way up to his office. The young man was constantly fidgeting with his clothes clearly nervous about the talk that was about to come. Finally the door dinged open and Paul guided him down the hall to his unoccupied office.

"Go ahead and take a seat." Paul tells him as he closes the door and lowers the blinds on the window so no one could look in from out in the hallway.

Walking around to the other side of the desk, Paul grabbed his chair and spun it around so that he could take a seat himself. The boy seemed to be thinking hard about something as he was starring off into what looked like nothing.

"Ok so we're in a place that only you and I will hear what you have to say. Tell me what it is that seems to be the problem." Paul says after clearing his throat snapping the boy back to reality.

"I want to apologize again about that box. I had no idea who it belonged to. Like I told you that day I thought it was just stuff that my dad had found." The young man says as sincerely as he could.

As soon as the word box was said it instantly clicked in Paul's mind why he had recognized the young man. His name was Andrew and Paul had walked in on him jerking off to the homemade porno that the lesbians had made he found in the box that had gone missing on the couple.

"I already talked it over with that couple and they made it clear that there were no hard feelings." Paul tells him.

"Really? That's awesome. I mean I saw them walking around a couple times but I wasn't brave enough to go over and apologize face to face with them." Andrew rattled off.

"It's a good thing you didn't. Those women don't know anything about you and you would've made a fool of yourself. All I told them was that someone had found their box and they should clean up the clothing before they went about wearing any of it." Paul explained.

"Oh." Was all the boy responded with.

"So was that what you were too afraid to say around anyone else?"

"Umm... Actually no. I figured since no one came to get me I wasn't in trouble for that. No this is something I couldn't think of anyone else to talk to about." The boy stuttered out clearly letting his nerves take hold again.

There was an awkward silence while Paul waited for the boy to continue but the young man just sat there with a blank look on his face.

"Okay you have to actually say what it is. I can't read people's minds." Paul tells him with a short laugh.

"Oh right. Ok so do you remember what all you found me with that day?" Andrew asked.

"Of course, the box and the other bits of clothing that didn't belong to you."

"And after that do you remember what you had me do?" Andrew asked again.

"Yeah talk to your mother."

"I did just that. I mean I thought I was a dead man. She was so pissed at me but then something happened. Something awesome happened." Andrew explained the excitement in his voice becoming more evident.

"And that would be?" Paul countered.

"So she was screaming at me because I had all her underwear in my hands and she says 'Where did you get those?' and I'm like I took 'em. She had this look on her face that I still can't explain but she stopped yelling and looked at me. Like actually looked at me. Her eyes went like super big when she saw I had no clothes on. Which by the way thank you for making me do that. So anyway I held the ball of her clothes out for her to take and that's when she saw my thing getting bigger. She like backed away some but took the things from my hands so I had nothing to cover up with anymore and I couldn't help it I got more excited." Andrew says with the hugest smile on his face.

"So I take it she went ballistic from there, I can have a talk with her if you'd like." Paul tells him.

"No that's where the awesome part started. I was expecting her to like scream or something again but she just stood there looking at it. Then next thing I know she has it in her hand and is like jerking me off. Her hand felt so good. It was even better than I had fantasized. I closed my eyes but they shot back open when I felt something wet covering it. When I looked down she had it in her mouth and I couldn't help myself it was too much." Andrew continued to tell explain.

"It's alright having a pre-mature ejaculation like that is not uncommon for someone your age. Especially when you have little experience with anything of that nature." Paul tells him trying to reassure what happened was normal.

"Let me finish I was just getting to the awesome part. So after my mom got blasted with my stuff, she like had this weird look on her face again. I was waiting for her to kill me again but she didn't. She stood back up and pulled her shirt off. Man her boobies looked great. They looked even better when she reached behind her back and let her bra fall off. Those girls on that video had some big ones but moms were even bigger. My thing got super hard again and I wasn't sure why she was doing any of it but then she got rid of the rest of her clothes too. She took my hand after that and leads me into my parent's room and got on the bed. I didn't know what to do but she started to like guide me and tell me what to do. Man it was the greatest day of my life." Andrew says while absolutely beaming.

"So you had sex with your mother and now you are embarrassed about it?" Paul asks.

"No like I said single greatest day of my life but after that we started messing around every day. We would wait for my dad to leave for his work and then we would spend the whole time in a bed together. The problem is that I think I love her. I mean she's my mom and I'm supposed to love her but I think that I like love, love her." Andrew says while the smile starts to slowly fade.

"Oh I see and what were you hoping I could do for you?" Paul inquires.

"Well I was hoping you could give my some advice. You know like man to man on what I should do. I know I shouldn't be screwing over my dad like that but honestly he's kind of an asshole who doesn't deserve her. Besides I think she loves me more than she loves him." Andrew says with an extra bit of fire in his words.

Paul takes a minute to think about what the young man has told him and pictures himself in a situation that's similar. He remembers how attractive the woman was and part of him doesn't blame the kid for how he feels but he can't relate to anything beyond that.

"From the sounds of things this is something you should be talking with your mother about. I can't tell you what to do beyond that because I don't have her side of things to go off. While I think that it's possible to have the feelings you think you have for her, it could also just be the byproduct of the fact that you had sex with her and I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that she was your first. I can say from an outside perspective that I would suggest against taking it any further because it will be something that will draw negative reactions from the majority of the other residents here. I won't tell you that you can't because there are no rules against it here but you would be treading down an ugly path that would most likely end in disaster." Paul advises.

His words hit like a pallet of bricks and Andrew knows he's right. He had been blinded by how he felt so much that he never stopped to think about what the consequences could actually be. It may not have been what he wanted to hear but it was definitely the words he needed to hear.

"As I said, talk it over with your mother. This is a problem that only you and her can work out. Regardless of what I would do myself in that situation, until you have her side of things you are trying to solve a problem with only half the parts of the equation."

"I'll do that. Thank you for listening to me and not judging or getting angry about it. I feel like I have a plan now, sorry for wasting a bunch of your time." Andrew says while standing up.

The young man reaches his hand out and Paul swiftly gives it a firm shake. Before any other words could be exchanged Andrew rushed out the door and Paul was left alone in his office again to think about what just happened.

Sitting back in his chair some of the words his sister had sent to him in one of their chat exchanges immediately came back to him. With a laugh he thought about what she had said about the bunker when she meant to tease him but maybe there was some truth behind it. This place was turning into something he had never expected.

After clearing his mind a little he shut everything off in his office again and started on walk back to his place. Hopefully there wouldn't be any other distractions this time. Thankfully no one else had approached as he walked the distance from the elevator back to his home building.

Opening up the door the sound of the television was filling the air but what caught his attention was the smell that seemed to be coming from the kitchen. It was something he had smelled before but he couldn't place when or where. Making the short journey into the kitchen he was surprised to see Lindsey moving about working hard on the meal.

Looking into the pots he saw that it was the same thing she had cooked for him the first time she was at his place. She had been concentrating so hard on her preparations that she hadn't seen him come in. While she heard the door open, she figured it was just Ellie and ignored it.

"You're early." Was all she said to him.

"Actually I'm late. I was done with the tours an hour ago but I got pulled aside to help with a resident's problem." He tells her.

"Oh I thought you didn't get home until late on the days you went to get the quarantined people."

"No I get home late on the interview days." He says correcting her assumptions.

"Yeah that's right I mixed the two of them up. Well you're going to have to wait to eat then. It will give us some time to talk though." She tells him taking her apron off.

Dropping the apron onto the counter, she walks around the kitchen's island and takes his hand pulling him over to sit on the couch with her. She looks nervous and that makes Paul start to get nervous himself. He loves her and doesn't want her to tell him that she wants out.

"So I had some time to think everything over. First I want to apologize because I overreacted that day. You technically didn't do anything wrong because I told you it was ok to still see other people and I shouldn't have got angry when you actually did. I think part of it was my past flashing back into my memory and all those feelings that I had back then just filled me up again. I talked to Ellie yesterday and she told me all about that Milla woman. I can't say that it didn't upset me again because it did. However I feel about it though doesn't matter because I love you and I know that for sure now." Lindsey carefully explains.