The Bunker Project Ch. 13

Story Info
One small revelation completely changes everything.
11.3k words
4.58
2.6k
8
0

Part 13 of the 18 part series

Updated 11/11/2023
Created 05/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following is a work of fiction. All characters participating in sexual activities are over 18. Any resemblance to real life persons is merely coincidental.

This story is part of a series and it is advised to read the story from the beginning as each chapter continues directly from the last.

********

The Bunker Project

By: VanillaUnicorn

Chapter 13: The Doctors Are In

Second Week of July 2024

Paul woke in the morning to find Ellie sucking on his morning wood. Seeing his eyes looking at her, she released him from her mouth and gave him a couple extra licks around the outside of his engorged cock. Giving him a smile, she moved up his body and slid him into her awaiting pussy riding him while bending forward enough that she was rubbing her perky breasts into his lips.

They both were quick to climax and Ellie slumped onto his chest breathing hard. She kissed him and looked him in the eye and tells him, "You fell asleep on me last night. I had something really important to tell you. Well I still have something to tell you."

Paul looks on waiting for her to say what it is but she doesn't say anything. "Ok, am I supposed to guess what it is?" He asks.

"Sorry i'm just trying to think of how to actually say it. I had it all worked out last night but now that I think about what I was going to say it doesn't sound right. I don't want you to get upset." She replies.

"It's fine, I promise I won't get upset." He tells her reassuringly.

"I think you might be a father." She blurts out.

Paul was stunned by what she said. He didn't expect that to come out of her mouth, he assumed it was something like she found someone else that she wanted to be in a relationship with or something like she had broken something in the suite or something. His brain was going into overdrive replaying those words over and over.

He looks her in the eyes and asks, "Are you sure?"

Ellie responds, "Well i'm 95% sure at least for me but 100% sure altogether."

"Wait what? What does that even mean?" He manages to get out.

Paul is unsure what that meant but Ellie smirks at him and tells him, "You should pay a visit to Madeline, you know super leggy redhead."

Paul realizes what she meant now and panics thinking about the fact he could be having a child with multiple women at the same time. Ellie calming him down tells him, "From what I hear from the talk of quite a few of the women that live here in the bunker they would happily take a baby from you, even some of the married ones."

"So the reason I said that it's 95% for me is when I went in for my check-up they ran into some abnormalities on a few of the tests. They asked me a bunch of questions like when was the last time I had a period and when I thought about it, it was before I came here. When they ran more tests it was looking like signs were pointing to me being pregnant but it's still too early to be 100% certain. Of course if I am, it would be yours because you are the only man I've been with since I've been here." She explains to him.

Paul was overcome by what she is telling him. It was really only a matter of time before one of the women ended up pregnant. Then again based off what she was telling him he could've already had it happen without even knowing it.

After a quick shower Paul makes his way to Madeline's building. He hadn't talked to her since the last time they had sex two months prior. He figured she had been avoiding him like the others had because of the rumors Melisa spread. Now he thought maybe there was more to it. After the long walk to her building, with a nervous knock he waited for her to open the door. It took a few minutes but Madeline cautiously opened the door, shocked to see him.

Paul looks her in the eye and asks, "Can we talk?"

She moves aside and lets him move into the suite she shared with the Blawrights. He sits down on one of the chairs at her dining table and she comes joining him in a chair of her own directly across from him. Looking at her unsure what to say he just comes right out and asks, "Is it true? Are you pregnant?"

Madeline was caught off guard when he asked. She doesn't know how he found out which causes her to get worried that maybe he's been spying on her or something but replies, "Yes."

She doesn't really show any signs of being pregnant yet but it's only been two months. He doesn't know if she knows about him being with other women or if she knows what has been happening since they were last together but knowing she's pregnant now he would put everything aside if she asked him to.

"Before you ask, yes it is yours. You're the only man i've been with. I wanted to come talk to you about it but I wasn't sure how you would take the news and I was afraid of what Haley and Joe would think if they found out. I mean they'd find out at some point anyway, especially when my tummy gets bigger but I guess I'm just not ready for them to start asking questions that even I don't know if I have the answers to." She says shyly.

"Have you gone to see the doctor about it at all yet?" He asks her.

Getting up from the couch she walks to her bedroom and returns a minute or so later with a manila folder in her hands with a few pieces of paper loosely inside. She hands him the folder so he can pull out the documents and he begins to read what they say.

Quickly skimming through the forms, it confirms that she truly was pregnant. The forms were dated from a couple weeks prior and show that she conceived around the approximate time that they were together in her place.

"Is this something you want? Because I won't force you to do it if it's not something that you actually want." He asks.

"Well it's not how I pictured it happening but yeah I have always wanted to be a mom." She tells him.

"Are you ok with me having your baby?" She asks him.

"Of course, there is something I do need to ask though." He says to her.

She seems nervous after he tells her that. Her mind starts running through all the possible things he could want to ask her and its making her super nervous.

"So I imagine you heard all the rumors about me. The majority of it is all untrue. What is true is that i've been with other women here in the bunker, actually quite a few at this point to be honest. Now I never forced any of them to do anything they didn't want to do and while I should've been more upfront with the things I had done with them all including you, I don't regret what I've done. Honestly I can't say that it won't happen again in the future with some of the same or even other women but I guess what I'm trying to say is that you would potentially have to share me. Is that something that would be a problem for you?" He asks.

She had heard most of the rumors. While she didn't want any of it to be true, she still knew that most rumors had some truth behind them that got them started in the first place. The thought of him being with another woman was a painful one to take but she knew that they weren't married and he wasn't in a committed relationship with her either, so she couldn't be that angry with him.

"No I guess it wouldn't so long as you take care of us that is." She tells him.

He is surprised by her answer. He thought she would be super upset when that part was confirmed to be true but she was taking it just like Lindsey and Ellie had.

"What would you say if any of those other women found themselves in a similar situation as you are now? I guess what i'm saying is, would it change how you feel about me if I had gotten other women pregnant?"

She looks at him closely and can read between the lines. She can figure it out that at least one other woman was already pregnant. It made sense if it was Ellie since it had been her who saw her getting checked out by the doctor. It looked like she was there getting a similar tests done and must've seen when the doctor broke the news to her. With a heavy sigh she tells him, "It's fine as long as I still get time with you and you love me and our baby."

Relieved and excited, Paul pulls her into a tight hug. He had always wanted to be a father but after he lost his wife and unborn child, he didn't think the chance would come about again. He gives her a long romantic kiss. He could feel the happiness coming out of her as well. He wished his suite had been like all the others at that point because he could move Madeline in with them right away. The problem was that his suite only had two extra bedrooms other than his master bedroom and between Lindsey and Ellie they were both filled up.

Then it dawned on him, he could just move her into one of the adjacent suites since no one else was in his building yet. That way she would at least be in a close proximity and wouldn't have far to walk to see him. He would just then switch whoever was meant to be in the suite into one of the unassigned units of the residence tower that had been meant as a type of overflow once the population grew.

"This is a crazy idea but would you be ok with moving into the suite next to mine? I wish it could be mine directly but if you are in the one next door then we wouldn't have far to go to see each other." He asks her.

She was shocked by his suggestion. "Yeah I would love that but is that even possible? What about the people living there?" She asks him.

"That's not a problem. My building is empty and I can switch them to one that hadn't been assigned. I do need to point out though that like I said there are other women in my life that you'd have to share me with and two of them kinda already live with me which is why I couldn't just move you in directly."

When he tells her that, she is both ecstatic and upset at the same time. While the idea of sharing him doesn't thrill her, he has been all she can think about since she met him and she can't imagine herself without him now especially since she has his child growing inside her.

"I guess I should start packing now then." She says to him.

He gives her an extra-long kiss and rubs her stomach feeling his soon to be baby. He leaves her to take care of her stuff while he starts his day and wonders how many of the others might be pregnant.

The whole walk to his office has his head in a fog. Even when residents come up to talk to him he is quick with his answers and just as quick to move on. For being so early in the morning, the atrium was surprisingly busy. Undeterred by the people moving about, Paul made his way towards the elevator and pressed the call button to send it down his way.

It took a few minutes for it to arrive but finally a bell chimed and the doors opened with a wooshing sound. Before he could step inside, the occupant that was inside needed to step out. This normally wouldn't have been a big deal but the man exiting the elevator was the very same man that Paul had seen Sarah walking the paths with. As Paul moved aside to let the man pass by it looked like the man had a hint of recognition register on his face and that was followed by a rather sinister smile.

With the elevator empty and waiting, Paul stepped inside and pressed the button to send it up to the administrative floor. During the ride the way that man had looked at him kept sticking out in his mind. They had never talked before and Paul didn't even know the man's name but the way he looked at Paul said that the man knew exactly who he was.

Paul had been lost so much in his head that he hadn't even noticed when a few others from floors along the way entered the elevator and joined him on his journey up. It wasn't until the door reached the administrative floor and the people stepped out in front of him that he noticed he hadn't been alone.

Passing by Erica's office he looked in and saw that she must've been having a meeting with one of the residents. He didn't recognize the person but whatever was being said between the two didn't look to be trouble or anything.

Finally stepping into his office, he let the door crash closed behind him as he made his way over to his desk. Hitting power on his computer, he waited for it to boot up and in the process went over to the single serve coffee machine and made himself a cup. By the time the steaming hot liquid filled the cup, the computer was already waiting for him to enter his login information.

The goal for coming to his office was to arrange for Maddie's transfer but that didn't stop him from checking on everything else first. His email hadn't been checked in some time and a comical version of Erica nagging about it made him slightly chuckle. He would need to check it at some point but he was straying away from his mission as it was. A quick check of the systems to make sure everything was up and running efficiently and then he was scrolling through the housing assignments.

The system hadn't been built for convenience and that showed as he tried to navigate through menus and their respective submenus. Even though it was fairly straight forward to assign people in the beginning to a unit, actually removing them from that unit to put them in another was a different story. Every time Paul tried to copy Maddie's information into the unit that was just passed his in his hallway it would pop up with an error. It kept telling him that the resident was already assigned to a suite and couldn't be assigned to two units simultaneously.

The way he had worked things with Ellie and Lindsey was that he just changed their access so that they were allowed into his place. According to the computer they still technically resided in their old places still. He could do the same thing for Maddie but the problem was it wouldn't let him do that unless someone was assigned to that suite already as their residence. He couldn't move the people scheduled to live next door to him to a different place because then Maddie wouldn't be allowed access to the suite due to the computer listing the suite as vacant.

The whole thing was turning into a nightmare. Everything he tried ended up with the same outcome. He was just about to call Erica over to see if she had a solution when someone knocked on his door.

"Come in, it's unlocked." He yelled out.

The door pushed open and a familiar face walked in. Paul hadn't seen the woman in months and ironically enough it was right around the time he knocked up Maddie.

"Hi, i'm not disturbing anything am I?" The beautiful blonde woman said as she moved to take a seat in one of the chairs opposite of Paul.

"Nothing that can't be put off for a little bit. What can I do for you?" He tells her.

"Oh well you remember who I am don't you?" She asks.

"Jennifer I doubt anyone would forget anything about you." Paul tells the gorgeous beauty as the memory of that day in the animal enclosures filled back into his mind.

"Ah so you do remember me. You know you can call me Jen or Jenny if you like still. I was starting to think you had forgotten all about me since you haven't paid a visit to the animal habitats since that day. I do have to apologize though. You got me so worked up that day that I couldn't wait around and found someone else to take care of my needs. I hope you aren't mad at me for it and I would still love that rain check some time." Jennifer tells him.

"No I'm not mad. Things came up that day and by the time I went back for you I saw you with that guy. There's no hard feelings about it. So what is it that I can do for you?" He asks her.

"Well don't get me wrong I love animals and it's not that I hate my job or anything but I was hoping that maybe I could try something else." She explains.

"I see. Any particular reason that brought on that desire?" Paul asks in return.

"I'm not trying to get anyone in trouble or anything but well it's not exactly a friendly environment anymore. You see that guy I was fooling around with that day, well he works in the animal habitats too. It's where we met and well after that day we kinda started dating but last week he made it clear he wanted more and well I didn't. So things kinda ended between us but now he won't leave me alone when I'm trying to work. I guess I brought the problem on myself because things were good at first but you know how some of the other guys there look at me. I mean it's not like I can control that but it drove him nuts and he got super jealous. He even tried to fight a couple of 'em." Jenny explains.

"This guy what's his name?" Paul asks.

"it's Brian. I don't know his last name though." She tells him.

"Ok give me a second."

It took a bit of searching but thankfully there was only one person named Brian that worked in the animal section of the Agricultural department. Giving a brief glance through the man's computer records told Paul everything he needed to see.

"Ok stay here a minute and don't leave." Paul tells Jennifer as he gets up and walks out into the hall.

Jen can see Paul standing out in the hallway and it appears like he's talking to someone on the phone. She can't hear what he's saying but the call doesn't last very long. She watches as he moves down the hall and enters into what appears to be another office.

While Jennifer waits in his office patiently, Paul starts to process the paperwork to change a resident's departmental access. It won't be for Jennifer though.

Like clockwork not even thirty minutes after Paul placed the call to him, the Major was stepping out of the elevator escorting a confused young man with him. Meeting the pair in the hallway, Paul gestured for them to follow him and the group made their way back into his office.

Jennifer was surprised when Paul came back and had Brian in tow flanked by a large black man. Paul took his seat at his desk again and held out his hand to indicate that he wanted Brian to take a seat.

"Ok so this is how this is going to play out. The reason you've been brought up here Brian is that you are being transferred to the maintenance department. Before you try to fight it, understand this. My word is final and there is nothing you can say or do that will change it. Now as to the why. Well as you can see by the fact that Jennifer is also sitting here, there have been issues that have been brought to my attention and I will not allow harassment of any kind to continue. Going forward you are going to refrain from any contact from her and any violation will equal your expulsion from this facility. Now I understand you may not like this and it may upset you but frankly I don't care. My primary concern is for the safety of everyone here and your actions hinder that. Do you understand what I'm telling you?" Paul explains.

"But she is the one that started all this..." Brian muttered before Paul cut him off.

"Like I said I don't care who started what. This is how it's going to be and if you can't live with that then we can make arrangements for your departure from this place." Paul tells him.

"This is bullshit. This bitch must've struck some sorta deal with you. If she promised you sex I can tell you that she lied to you because she ain't putting out." Brian yelled in defiance.

Looking over the angry young man's shoulder, Paul simply nodded to the Major who had remained in place behind the man. The strike came swift and fast, the Major had wound up his right hand and slapped full force into the back of Brian's head sending him tumbling out of the chair. When the young man straightened himself out and pulled himself back into the chair he had a look of shock on his face. Looking back at the man who struck him, the large black man's ever stoic appearance sent a shiver down his spine.

"I would suggest that you apologize to the woman you just insulted and you ditch the attitude because there will be no more warnings. Now the paperwork is already finished and your work schedule will remain the same only you will now report to the head of the maintenance department for your daily assignment. You will find you no longer have access into the livestock habitats or any of the other agricultural areas you once did. I have already made a note with your new boss that you are to never be assigned to those areas. With that being said, we are done here. You can go." Paul says while nodding to the Major again to escort the man out.