The Bunker Project Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well I came here like eight days ago. Did you do any of those people?" She asks. Thinking about that group, Zander hadn't done any that he could remember.

"What's your name?" He asks her.

"I'm Michaela." She answers.

"Wait, aren't you that Cosplay girl?" He asks.

"Yeah, so you do remember me." She says joyfully.

Michaela moves back into the water and joins closer to where Paul is floating in the water. They goof around and start splashing each other with water bringing out a slight giggle from the girls lips. She hadn't been expecting anyone else to be in the pool so late at night which was why she had chosen to go in without anything on. She couldn't deny that it was a thrill to be in such a close proximity to someone else without any clothes on and yet they still couldn't actually see her.

The more they talked and moved around each other the more she was getting turned on. She remembered his face from the interview vaguely and she never got a very good look at his body since she had been distracted looking around at everything when he was guiding her down to quarantine. That meant that him being in the pool next to her was still a mystery and she let her imagination fill in all the blanks.

Their time in the pool had gone on for over an hour and they even tried to play a game of Marco Polo but it doesn't work too well with only two people playing. Eventually they find themselves getting exhausted from treading water and swim over near the edge of the pool. Michaela had been teasing him openly and swam away to the stairs that led out of the pool. When Paul caught her and pulled her into his arms, his lips automatically found hers and pressed into a soft kiss.

The kissing intensified while Paul's hands begin to explore over her ample body. Michaela reciprocated by pushing his swim trunks down and off his body, causing him to join in her fun skinny dipping. Her hand shot down his body curling around his hard cock that not even the cold water could diminish. His hand found her equally hot pussy, slipping two then three fingers into her teasing her as much as he could. Michaela couldn't help but let out a loud gasp as his thumb brushed across her sensitive clit that had popped out from its hood in her excitement.

With her horniness levels reaching their peak, it was her turn to kiss him back. Her kisses were wet and sloppy as she mashed her face against his. She had so much energy coursing through her that she felt like she was going to explode. The only thing she knew was that she needed him and she needed him badly. Leading him literally by his cock through the water to the stairs, she bends forward for one more kiss and then gets out of the water pulling him with her.

Bending over on one of the lounge chairs that had been placed by the pool's edge, she reaches behind her to guide him towards her eager entrance. His massive cock slowly pushes inside and it feels like he is splitting her in half. His thrusts start off slow so as neither of them are in a hurry to have things come to an end but before they know it, he is slamming into her at a pretty good pace.

The sounds of flesh smacking together echo out in the large space surrounding the pool as they continue at a frantic pace in the pursuit of climax. Michaela had never felt so much pleasure in her life. The last time she even had sex was at a comic convention a year before coming there and the guy she had been with was a virgin who had no idea what he was doing. Closing her eyes she just gave in to the sensations of his large member stretching her with each thrust.

Paul's legs were starting to fatigue some so his quick jabs with his cock were turning into more long drawn out strokes as the rhythm he had been using with her was starting to slow. Michaela didn't care he felt incredible inside her no matter what. When he started to ease his cock slowly out of her she finally opened her eyes and looked over at her shoulder at him. She thought they were done but when he took a seat at the lounger behind him, he grabbed at her waist and pulled her on top of him.

It was an awkward landing since Michaela fell straddling his lower thighs facing away from him. With a bit of agility she didn't even know she possessed, she spun around and scooted up his body until she was safely back over his massive erection again. Being in such close proximity, it was the first time that the new lovers were able to actually see each other's bodies in the low light. Paul marveled at the extra bit of flesh that filled out her body. By no means was she fat or overweight, if anything the extra meat on her bones made her look just right and healthy. Her breasts looked incredible as they hung dangling mere inches from his face.

They had a slight droop to them but that was to be expected from the pair of flesh orbs being so large. They weren't massive either but looked to be on the upper end of a C-cup if not slightly larger. What made them even more magical was that her areola and nipples formed a sort of cone that just begged for him to latch his mouth onto them. As his eyes ran lower, he let his hands slowly trace over those magnificent globes and down her surprisingly toned stomach. When they went even lower they danced across just the smallest patch of course hair and then straight to her hole that was radiating enough heat that it could warm the whole room.

With his exploration of her body complete, his eyes moved back up to gaze upon her face and he found her eyes beaming intently into his. There was a hunger in those eyes and he understood it very well since he had that same hunger in his. Without a word Michaela lifted herself up from his body while her hand quickly moved down to get him in the sight spot again. Once she found her target she sank down until his whole shaft had disappeared inside her. The feeling of something so large invading her was something she would never tire of.

Slowly she began to rise and fall on him. Each time she would take more and more of his shaft in her motions. Without having the workload on him, Paul let his hands move up and cup onto her wonderful tits. Sitting up slightly, he moved his face forward until her left breast was touching his lips and instantly began swirling his tongue around her hardened nipple. Michaela remained bouncing in his lap as her head flew back unable to comprehend the joy he was causing her.

When his lips pulled away from her left nipple, she thought he was done but then he moved over and gave the other nipple the same treatment. She simply couldn't hold back any longer and let her body come to a rest in his lap as he body shuddered through a rather intense orgasm.

Paul waited for her to finally come down from her high before he took hold over her body and rolled them so that she was on her back on the lounger. Back in control, he went straight to work driving into her. Michaela let her legs wrap around his back as he aggressively pounded into her.

"That feels so good. Where have you been all my life? Yes, right there oh my god what are you doing to me? Come for me. Fill me with your mighty cock." Michaela moans.

"I'm so close. Come with me. Come for me baby." She moaned again in the sexiest way possible.

Through a barely audible and breathless voice Paul managed to ask, "Is it safe?"

"Yes... Pill..." Michaela got out between loud groans.

That seemed to be all he needed to hear because no longer had she said that he was pumping her full of his spunk. The amount that came out seemed to be never ending. There was so much that the white cream was pouring down her thick thighs and pooling by her feet.

Watching from a distance, Chelsea had been spying on them thanks to the night vision mode of her phone. She had been following Paul since he left his building and spotted him walking across the atrium after she had dropped off one of her projects in Erica's office while working late. She wondered where he was going and why he looked to be carrying something in his hand. She watched as he entered through the door she didn't recognize but after doing some small investigation deducted that it went into the pool area somewhere.

She had almost given up hope that she lost the trail of him until he came out and hopped into the pool. Thankfully it was dark enough in there that he hadn't spotted her. Instead she found a nice comfortable spot where she could watch that was out of direct sight of the pool. It was hard to see anything but thankfully her phone had a night mode that worked like a night-vision camera. Seeing him nearly naked passing through the water was so exciting for her. She had fallen in love with him the moment she met him.

When there was a splash from the opposite end of the pool, Chelsea panned her phone over to see that a naked woman she didn't know had gone into the pool. She had to put her hand over her mouth to quiet herself from being caught. She watched as the pair interacted with each other and then began to horse around in the pool together. Chelsea wished it was her in the pool with him but she hadn't been brave enough. She knew from Lindsey all he had done so she knew she still had a shot at getting what she wanted.

She waited for them to finish up on the lounger. They had been kissing rather passionately after they switched to Paul being on top of her and the movements had stopped. They appeared to be talking some again but Chelsea couldn't hear what was being said. Finally Paul pulled himself up from on top of her and sat down on the lounger. She watched as Michaela hopped to her feet and gathered up her towel before walking off towards the women's locker room.

Paul seemed to be breathing heavily still but eventually he got up too and walked over to where his own towel had been waiting. She watched as he pulled his swim trunks back on, grabbed the towel and then made his way for the men's locker room. She waited a few minutes before making her around the pool to where Paul had gone and headed into the locker room in search of him. It didn't take long to find him as he was standing in front of an open locker that had some clothes hanging inside it.

Surprising Paul in the changing room by flipping on the light, she sets her phone down and makes her way over to him, kissing him once she reached where he stood. With the light on in the room he was shocked to see it was Chelsea of all people. When he turned around from the movement he heard and the light coming on, he had expected to see Michaela standing there wanting more. Chelsea's lips were so soft and she seemed to be putting so much into the kiss that any resistance he might've had went out the window instantly.

He hadn't had a chance to get dressed yet so when her hand moved down and grabbed hold of his hardening cock it was a surprise to him. She was gentle and her small hand barely covered much of his large member. Even though he had just let out a huge load of cum, it didn't take much to get him back to his full size again.

Chelsea kept stroking him as they kissed exploring each other's mouths with their tongues. Taking hold of the bottom of her shirt, he lifted it over her head only breaking the kiss to get it the last of the way off. The bra that covered her small peaks was covered in characters from Pokémon and looked like something more suited for someone even younger than her but it looked sexy on her for some reason. Letting go of his dick, she reached behind her back and unclasped the bra letting it fall from her chest and giving him full view of her delectable B-cup tits. Her breasts were simply delightful. They were barely more than a mouthful but they looked so nice on her petite little body.

Grabbing her by the ass he lifted her so that her chest was right at his face. She squealed at the surprise of it but gasped when he touched each wonder peak in his mouth, making sure to tease each nipple with his tongue as he did. In this position she couldn't reach his cock anymore so she told him to put her down. When she was back on her feet, his hands worked her jeans and the matching pair of Pokémon panties down her legs leaving her completely naked.

They both stood there letting their eyes roam across the other's naked body. It was the first time Chelsea had ever been face to face with a naked man before and she was nervous. She had watched enough porno movies through the years to have some expectation of what was going to happen next but she was having a hard time convincing her body to do it.

Looking at her face Paul could see the trepidation on it. He remembered what Lindsey had said about telling her everything and he figured maybe she was just having performance anxiety. Reaching his hand forward, he tried to pull her hand into his but she just stood there.

"Is everything alright?" He asked.

Looking down and away from his naked form for the first time since seeing him, Lindsey replied, "Umm... I haven't ever done anything like this before. I don't really know what to do."

"Are you saying you are a virgin?" He asked her.

"Sorry is that a bad thing? I mean if you don't want me because of it i'll understand." Chelsea says with a hint of sadness in her voice.

Paul doesn't reply verbally, instead he pulls her into his body and plants the most intense kiss onto her lips yet. While it seemed like a valid answer to him, all it did for Chelsea was make her even more confused. This wasn't going the way she had pictured in her head and she was about ready to panic and run out on him.

Sensing her unease, Paul took Chelsea's hand and guided her to the large bench that was in-between the lockers. Lying down, he moved Chelsea so that she was on top of him with her legs between his face and hers facing down towards his hard cock. She had never done anything sexual before but acting on instinct took him in her mouth. She released him from her mouth and screamed out when his tongue touched her pussy though.

Paul kept a pretty constant licking going on her while she tried her best to suck him in and out of her mouth. It was her first ever blowjob and she was hoping she was doing alright. Never having done it before, she had watched porn and understood the general idea so she just copied the motions she had seen done. Chelsea was the first to orgasm. It hit her like a freight train. It was a hundred times stronger than any she had ever given herself while she masturbated. Paul just kept right along licking though as he wanted to make sure she was lubed up enough to be able to take him.

Chelsea was starting to feel more confident with her blowjob now. She was learning what he liked and didn't like as she tried different things with her mouth and tongue. It didn't help that each time he made her cum it would cause her to stop until her body calmed enough that she could move again. Finally Paul told her he was about to cum and she eagerly shoved her mouth down as far as she could just as the first shot pulsed down her throat.

Happy she had just gave and received oral sex for the first time, she moved herself around so that she lay in his arms on the bench.

"That was incredible. I've never felt anything like that before. I didn't think I'd like the taste of semen either but it was actually kinda good." She tells him.

Paul was eager to move onto the next course so he spun Chelsea around so that she was right over his lap and they were looking at each other face to face. She was small enough that her body was easy to manipulate. He reckoned that she was wet enough and ready so he grabbed hold of her waist and started to lift her up when she stopped him.

"Wait stop. I'm not ready yet. I mean I really want to and it's all I've been able to think about since I got here but I don't want my first time to be like this. Please don't be mad. I just want our first time, well my first time to be special and I don't think in a dark locker room really fits that." She tells him while pushing back down onto his lap.

She could see the disappointment on his face and worries that she might've blown her chance. A few random stray tears started to fall from her eye as she looked at him unsure what to say next.

"It's alright we can wait I understand." Paul tells her before pulling her in for a hug to calm her.

The feeling of her naked body pressed against his was something else. He could feel her heart beating a hundred miles a minute as her small body snuggled against him. Her erect nipples were tearing at his skin and the heat that was still coming off her sex was almost enough to get him to change his mind and take her right there.

Paul heard a slight noise come from the direction of the door to the locker room so he looked over to see what it was. Standing there was Michaela fully clothed shaking her head at what she was seeing. He didn't know what to see and didn't want to frighten Chelsea so he just shrugged his shoulders as much as he could without Chelsea noticing. Michaela just smiled and shook her head again. Before leaving the she blew him a kiss and mouthed call me to him.

Chelsea had finally calmed down by that point and was planting kisses all along his chest. His hands moved down to knead her tiny little ass and that made her giggle and moan out in delight. Chelsea must've been getting too excited again because she stopped and got up from his body. It was disappointment again for Paul when he watched her reach down and start to put her bra on again. It was almost too much seeing her bent over when she was slipping her panties back up her legs. In that position it was almost like her pussy was just begging for him to go stuff it full.

His mind was playing out that scenario as Chelsea finished up getting her clothes back on. He was snapped out of that daydream when the little minx sat back in his lap and bent forward to kiss him again. With the kiss broken she got back to her feet and looked back at him.

"I don't know if Lindsey told you but her and I made a deal. She told me everything about you and I promised I wouldn't tell anyone else." Chelsea says telling Paul what he already knows.

"I know she told me that you were the one I had to thank for pushing her back in my direction." He tells her with a smile.

"Yeah she was acting stupid. I had to set her straight and remind her what she had." The petite woman says beaming about what she had done.

"She didn't say exactly what this deal was though. Care to let me in on this little inside deal?" Paul asks.

Moving forward, Chelsea is practically on his lap again as her mouth trails kisses across his face and neck. Her mouth moves over to his ear and she whispers, "The deal is me. I'm all yours."

Before he can fully process what she said she gave him one last kiss and then left him alone in the locker room. He sat there naked contemplating what that exactly meant before just letting it go and getting dressed himself.

The walk back home was filled with thoughts of the two women he had just been with and he began to wonder if they would end up living with him too. The silence of the bunker did little to quiet the thoughts as he dredged down the paths and finally to his building.

Opening the door to his home he found it just as quiet as he left it. He made his way into his bedroom and discarded his clothes. Pulling the covers off enough to get into bed, he took a look at his slumbering naked plump beauty that was in his bed and smiled at the fortunate life that he had. As he got comfortable in bed, Ellie rolled over and snuggled up against him as his eyes drifted shut and he called it a day.