The Bunker Project Ch. 15

Story Info
Building a larger home and wrecking relationships.
10.1k words
4.38
1.8k
8
0

Part 15 of the 18 part series

Updated 11/11/2023
Created 05/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following is a work of fiction. All characters participating in sexual activities are over 18. Any resemblance to real life persons is merely coincidental.

This story is part of a series and it is advised to read the story from the beginning as each chapter continues directly from the last.

*******

The Bunker Project

By: VanillaUnicorn

Chapter 15: The Blonde Squad

Second Week of October 2024

All of Paul's women had found a way to co-exist. Things were starting to sour some though because with the addition of the two new women, the space in the suite had become somewhat crowded. The women told him it was fine but it was perfectly clear that they all felt a bit closterphobic with the living arrangements.

It also didn't help that since half of the women had already become pregnant, they were a bit jealous when the sounds of Paul pleasuring the other women rang out through the suite. He did his best not to neglect them but with them being pregnant the sexual encounters mainly consisted of him eating them out and them returning the favor by giving him a blowjob or handjob.

Having so many women around had felt strange at first to Paul but he had adapted and now couldn't think of any other way to live. Only having three bathrooms was a problem though because there were plenty of times where all three were occupied by the women and Paul was left trying to find somewhere else to go.

Lindsey had made it clear that her goal now was to get pregnant too since so many others had. She had become more jealous of the other women and couldn't understand how she hadn't already been with child since her and Paul had been together so much more than the other women combined already. It really didn't seem fair to her that both Ashlei and Danielle had gotten pregnant after just their first time ever having sex.

He was thankful to have Kristi living with them now because she could answer any of the questions the women had while they went through their pregnancies, something that was completely foreign to him. Of course it didn't hurt that both her and Emily had been the main women to share his bed in the days following them moving in.

By the end of the first week with all the women living together, he gathered them all together and asked if anyone had any solutions on how to fix the housing issue. It was Cori who suggested that they either build or convert an already built building into a larger home for the family. That was what they all considered themselves at that point, one big family. Granted they were still looked down on by most of the other residents who had discovered the truth about all the women being with one man but they loved Paul and they knew he loved them and that was all that mattered.

Paul's bed had become a sort of musical chairs amongst the women. They would rotate amongst themselves so that each would spend some time cuddling or sleeping with him. It complicated things some when some of the others that weren't living with them would stay the night and take up that role.

Alison and Siobahn were the first to stay over but Emelia, Emmalynn and Michaela also became occasional visitors as each woman was just as much in love with him as those already living with him. While Michaela had been the only of those women he had done anything sexual with, that didn't mean that the others didn't still flirt or make out with him.

During the October board meeting it was strange that Cassandra the head person from bunker 2 was missing from the meeting. Her second in charge Jonathan was the only one who was present and any questions about where she was were ignored. The board hadn't even noticed, instead they were too caught up on the efficiency numbers being down from where they wanted them.

"Can you believe they just kept going on and on about those stupid reports and numbers that bunker 3 had?" Erica complained to Paul.

"Yeah what was with that and why did no one seem to care that it was only Jonathan over in bunker 2? Where was Cass? It's not like her to miss meetings like that." Paul replied.

"Yeah from what I know of her she doesn't seem like the type to miss out on something like that. I guess we will just have to keep an eye on things there. Of course we could always call there too to check on her." Erica said as she made her way out of the meeting room.

Just after he finished up with board meeting, he got a shock when his phone started to chime indicating a new message. When he opened it his heart sank. It was pictures that had been sent from Sarah's phone, something he hadn't gotten in months. The first started out innocent enough, the picture looked like a selfie of Sarah with her dressed in the same outfit she wore the day she came to the bunker.

The next picture was of Sarah standing in front of the mirror in her bathroom dressed in only a pair of black thong panties and black lacy bra showing off her incredible body. Clearly someone else had taken the picture as Sarah was focused on doing her makeup in the mirror when it was taken. A small caption was at the bottom of the picture. It read, 'Isn't this the hottest chick you ever seen?'

Paul almost threw up when he scrolled to the next picture. It showed Sarah on her knees and topless while she had a black dick in her mouth and looked up at the camera. It too had a caption written underneath it which read, 'She sucks so good too, look at those lips.'

After seeing that one he was reluctant to scroll to the last one. He was right to think that because when he did anger instantly flew through him. Sarah was now completely naked facing the camera and sat on the lap of the black man he had seen her walking with. His dick was impaled into her pussy and the caption below the photo read, 'Best pussy ever. This pussy belongs to black dick now. Not like your little white boy dick can compare loser.'

Paul just stood there so livid he almost crushed his phone in his hand. If it wasn't for the phone dinging twice more he probably would've. The first new message was another one from Sarah's phone. It read, 'Tough luck guy but she belongs to me now, stay the fuck away from her if you know what's good for you.' That seemed to incense Paul even more now.

Backing out he looked at the other message, it was from Melisa. Apparently she had also been sent the same messages he had along with even more graphic pictures and a video of the guy fucking Sarah.

Melisa: That was fucked up, are you alright?

Paul: I want to say yes but we both know it's a no

Melisa: I mean i've done some horrible shit through the years but even I wouldn't do something like that

Melisa: Wait I didn't even see what was written under those, that creep sent you those? What an asshole

Melisa: I wonder if my sister even knows about it

Paul: Well it was from her phone

Melisa: True but it's not like he couldn't snatch it from her or anything.

Paul: I guess but she would've had to of known he took 'em because they would've been on her phone

Melisa: I'll have a talk with her

Melisa: Not to try to add fuel to your anger fire but i'm pregnant

Paul: Is it mine?

Melisa: Sadly no, I wish it was but no Charlie is the father

Part of Paul was relieved but an even smaller part was a little sad that it hadn't been his. After what had been sent to him that day the vindictive part of his brain was telling him that the perfect revenge would've been to knock up Sarah's sister. It wasn't like Melisa hadn't been eager to have it happen either. There was no changing things now though. It wasn't like he could get her pregnant while she already was with a different child.

Melisa: Just thought I would tell you before word got around and you wondered if it was yours

Paul: I thought you both weren't getting along

Melisa: We weren't and still aren't but we both got drunk and well you know the rest is history

Melisa: I'm still debating on whether to keep it or not

Melisa: I'm thinking not but that will require a long conversation with my dad that i'll need to build up to

Paul: Alright well if you need someone to talk to about it you know where to find me

Melisa: Alright well i'm going to go have a nice friendly talk with my sister

Paul: No fighting

Melisa: Yes father

The short text conversation with Melisa had distracted him enough that his anger had simmered enough that he put Sarah out of his mind. He had possibly come up with a solution for the housing problem but he needed to go have a look to make sure it would actually work.

First he needed to take care of the families who had been patiently waiting to be checked in. Melisa and Zander had done a good job taking care of most of the group but Paul still had a couple families to process himself unless he wanted to push them off on the others.

The first family went decent enough as they seemed pretty tired from the flight and had very little to say. The next family was more of the same. Paul learned they had almost missed their original flight to the island when they got delayed by a storm back in the states. He had to sit through the entire traumatizing story in full detail.

Then with the last family he got triggered with his anger again. It wasn't that they were bad people or that they had done anything wrong. It wasn't even on them really. The daughter of the family looked a lot like Sarah and it made him think of her and the pictures that he had received. He could feel his anger building until he accidently snapped at them. Apologizing profusely he reassured them that it wasn't because of them but that he just had a lot on his mind.

After he finished up that last family he just sat in his office for a few minutes and tried to push the images from his mind. On one hand he couldn't fight that the first few pictures had turned him on but when the pictures showed her with another man rage immediately spread through him. Whatever Sarah had originally done to hook him had worked exceptionally because he simply couldn't keep her from his mind.

Nothing he tried seemed to work calming him and he didn't want to take the anger home to his women. A brisk walk later and he found himself in the gym. When he walked by the pool some of the women who swam tried to get him to join including the three young women he had messed around with in the sauna. He just ignored their pleas and continued on to the weight room in the gym that was just beyond the pool.

He quickly laced up some boxing gloves and started to unload on the heavy bag. His brain was visualizing the bag as the black man from the pictures. He started to hit the bag so hard that at one point the chain holding the bag up snapped and the bag came crashing to the floor. Paul's anger still raced through him so he moved over to another and began to smash into that one just as hard as he had the first. After a solid hour of punching the bags, his energy and anger had been depleted enough that he felt it was ok to finally head home.

Knowing what happened the last time in the locker room, he chanced it and grabbed a shower. He hoped he could just get the shower and get out without any of the women trying anything sexual with him. His mind simply wasn't into it at that point. Thankfully none had and he got dressed as quickly as he could.

Now in a calmer mood, he set off towards the building he had discovered that might solve his housing situation. It was somewhat off the beaten path and seemed to be a good distance away from all the surrounding buildings but still close enough that the walk to anyone's work wasn't a complete hassle.

Back beyond the large patch of trees stood the building that was originally meant to be the spa and wellness center. It was a four story building that was supposed to house a spa complete with massage parlor on the bottom two floors and the upper floors were supposed to be offices. Out behind it was supposed to be a tranquil garden where residents could relax and enjoy the lush garden flowers in quietness.

Due to budgetary reasons the building had not been completely finished. The interior had been wired and plumbed for water but the dry wall covering the walls was unpainted and the upper levels barely even had that done. Walking through the unfinished structure, he started to get ideas of what it could look like with all of them living there. While he had originally planned to finish it up like it was intended to be, it would work better now to house his ever growing family.

The board didn't care about the building since it was them who had killed it off, so he doubted they would have a problem if he took it for his own. Besides with him moving into there, it would open up his current suite to allow more residents to move in. So it would be win-win if the board came asking. Taking a few preliminary measurements, he wrote down the dimensions of the building in his phone along with notes for what he would need to finish everything up and make it livable.

He would priority ship out the required building supplies on his own dime and through his own planes. If he waited for it to be shipped along with the normal supplies, he would have to wait for nearly a year to have everything necessary to finish it up. With multiple babies due only a few months away, this would become his priority outside of his normal duties.

Excited to tell his family about what he had found he started off towards his home in a much better mood. Along the way he heard some yelling between a man and woman a bit further down the path. When they finally came into view, he recognized the pair. It was Amanda's old college roommate and current suite mate Angela Thomas and her husband Chris.

Angie was screaming at him and slamming her fists into his chest. "How could you? And with my best friend no less? Did you both think I wouldn't find out? I can't believe you would do this to me, to us!" She screamed at him.

"Baby calm down it's not what you think. She means nothing to me." Her husband pleads.

"Not what I think! My husband got my best friend pregnant because he was cheating on me with her. Why? Why would you do this? I've been nothing but faithful and good to you. If you wanted to get someone pregnant so badly then why couldn't you just done so with me!" Angie cried.

"Well I mean it just kind of happened. I mean partially this is your fault. If you weren't such an ice queen most of the time I wouldn't have had to go looking elsewhere to get what I needed. Hell you would even have that baby you are always crying about wanting. I mean I don't know how you expected to have one when you rarely have sex with me." Chris smugly says to her.

Paul doesn't know what was said after that because he had kept right on walking passed the pair hoping neither would see him while in the midst of their huge fight. When he was further down the path Angie had charged on by him with her face full of tears from balling her eyes out. Chris on the other hand was nowhere to be seen. Paul would find out later that Amanda and Chris had been getting together practically from the moment they arrived in the bunker even when Amanda was pursuing him but didn't fully start having sex until Paul rebuffed Amanda's advances.

Even Kristy had spent a few nights with Chris after things had soured between her and Paul. That didn't surprise Paul though as Kristy had been making her rounds around the circle of single men in the bunker and even a couple of married ones like Chris. He had to clean up a few of those messes in the wake that Kristy left while working her way through them.

Paul wasn't about to let what just happened sour his good news though. Walking with even more urgency, he made it back home in record time. It was late enough in the day that just about every one of the women had already made it home from work and were doing their own thing in the suite.

"Can I get everyone to come meet in the main living room!" Paul yelled across the suite.

Slowly more and more women trickled out of rooms and into the main living room that once was just Paul's suite. Eventually seven women filled the room, the only one missing was Kristi who was still busy with her doctor duties and wouldn't be home until late. Paul would fill her in on what she missed one on one.

"What's this all about? Why are we all sitting around like this?" Lindsey asked from the couch.

"So as we all discussed before the living conditions here have been a bit cramped as of late. It would get ever worse once the first of the children are born. We talked about possible solutions and thanks to the suggestion by Cori I think I found something for us." Paul explained.

"I wasn't serious when I said that it was just a joke solution." Cori said to everyone in the room.

"It might've been but either way it was enough to make me think hard about what the future would look like. Frankly I don't see a future for all of us in this tiny cramped little place." Paul said and the looks on most of the women's faces turned to worry.

"Now it's going to take a lot of work and a good amount of time but I think I found us our more permanent home. There will be enough room for everyone and no one will have to share a room with anyone else. This place will provide enough space that we won't have to worry about running out if more come to join us. The goal is to have the place done before Ashlei and Cori give birth but that is going to require that a lot of my time is spent working on it so you might not see me much." Paul explains.

"Are you planning on bringing more women in?" Emily asks and a fair amount of the other women nod their heads in agreement with her question.

"Am I planning on it? No but as we all know by now if a situation happens then I'm going to go with it. Before any of you get upset by that just think about it for a minute. If I had just stopped at the first woman that was living with me then it would just be Lindsey and I together. If I had stopped at the first person I hooked up with here then it would be Sarah that was living with me. If I had just stopped at the first of you that got pregnant it would be Ashlei that was living with me. I think you get the picture. I know I've promised you all that I wouldn't add any more people to this family and I've done my best to stick to that but exceptions do come up." Paul tells them halting their insurrection before it could start.

If Paul's words weren't enough to calm all of the women's worries, Ellie's took care of what remained. She had built a bond with each of the women and become a make-shift mother type figure to each of them even if a few of them were actually older than her.

Relaying what he had discovered in detail to the women had gone over even better than he had imagined. Some of them had even volunteered to help him build it out into their perfectly envisioned home. He welcomed the help because he knew he wouldn't be able to do it himself if he wanted to have it finished before Ashlei or Cori gave birth.

The news of the new home had sparked a renewed energy amongst the women and they each found their place getting things ready. Those that were already pregnant helped with what they could but those that hadn't been yet or weren't aware worked hand in hand with Paul setting up where the materials would be needed.

All of the supplies quickly flooded in. None of the other bunker residents knew what they were for. They simply watched as the steady stream of workers carried the materials off to a portion of the atrium very few ever ventured. As with all things rumors began to spread and some even thought it was for some sort of jail center even though the bunker already had something along those lines built in the security building.