The Bunker Project Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Third Week of October 2024

Paul wanted to keep working on the new home but was called away to do his regular duties. First he had to release the quarantined families, where by some strange bit of coincidence the family with the daughter that reminded him of Sarah happened to be the family that was housed in the very same room he and Melisa had sex in. It was while he was welcoming them into their new home that he remembered he never got around to cleaning it yet. The slight stains on the couch were still visible if you knew where to look. Thankfully after so long the smell had completely disappeared but they did ask him about why some of their boxes were open.

When he looked over the boxes they pointed out, he remembered he opened a couple in search of a glass for Melisa to drink from and had opened another to get a towel to clean her up. As luck would have it the box he took the towel from belonged to the young daughter and if he had looked into the box further back then, he would have found it full of her clothes but mostly her intimates, bras and panties. Her face had become red as she looked into the box and saw someone had slightly dug through it.

Looking over at the petrified girl, he could make out the clear nubs of her nipples jutting out through the navy shirt she wore. Following where his eyes were looking she realized how excited she had become and quickly put her hands up cupping her breasts and blocking them from his view. Not wanting to cause the girl any more embarrassment, he turned to the parents and assured them he would make sure that if anything had been taken they would have it returned or be reimbursed and that he would personally look into who might've dug through their belongings.

Paul wanted to get out of there quickly. If her parents hadn't been there it was highly likely that he would've had sex with her right there. The sight of her erect nipples had caused his dick to begin its rise in his pants. She was an attractive girl but he remembered she had just turned eighteen so he knew it would be a bad idea.

Things didn't get any easier when the parents both walked off looking around their new home leaving Paul alone with the young woman. It was then that she spotted the growing bulge in his pants and her face went red again. The fact that such an attractive older man was turned on by her was almost too much.

She just started moving towards him when her parents came back out to where she stood. They had been chatting to themselves but then turned their attention back onto their guide.

"This place is a lot bigger than I imagined it would be. I was thinking the whole thing wouldn't be much larger than a hotel room." The wife told Paul.

"It looks like there are four bedrooms. There are only three of us, what are we supposed to do with the fourth? You all aren't planning on shoving some other person in with us are you?" The man asked.

"For now that room is yours to decide what you want to do with it. If you choose to make it something else then call us and we will come move the bedding out and into storage. Eventually it might be as you fear and you might have to take in more people here. That won't be until a ways down the road though once we fill up all the rest of the suites and run out of room." Paul explains to the worried couple.

"So that's like what months, years?" The man asked again.

"Most likely years as it will take a couple years just to fill the suites on their own." Paul tells him.

The whole time that Paul had been explaining things to her parents the young woman had been roaming her eyes all across his body. She was getting so worked up that she thought like she was going to explode. If any of them had been paying any attention to her they would've seen her hands grope her own chest and rub along her crotch a few times as well.

"Well unless you have any more questions I should probably get going." Paul tells the family.

The man looked to his wife who shook her head no and then finally to his daughter who had stopped playing with herself once Paul mentioned leaving. She didn't say a word so the father assumed she had nothing either. Just as Paul was turning to head for the door the daughter spoke up.

"Could you help carry a few of my things into my room for me? I know some of the boxes are pretty heavy and some help would be nice." She says looking directly at him.

Looking at the parents, they each just shrugged and then looked back at their daughter wondering why she didn't just ask them. Paul looked back to the daughter who had a slight smile forming on her face.

"Sure I guess I can spare a few minutes but just the heavy ones you can't get by yourself. The rest you should be fine with on your own." He tells the young woman.

The parents started to grab their own boxes bringing them to the marked rooms. Paul looked over at the young woman who was separating the boxes out. She had singled out a half dozen boxes that looked like she could barely move and he hefted each up carrying them into what would be her room. Once all the boxes were moved he thought he was done but she took his hand and stopped him.

"Wait there is one more. You'll have to be careful with it I think the bottom is broke." She tells him as she nudges the box closer to him with her foot.

When Paul was carrying a few of the other boxes in, the young woman flipped the box that contained her intimates that had been opened upside down and into such a way that he could pick it up without knowing the box was open on one end. She had a plan and wanted to see what his reaction was to it.

Reaching down he wrapped his fingers under the bottom edge of the box expecting it to be heavy like the others had been but when he lifted the box it weighed hardly anything. He gave the girl a strange look but still carried it into her room anyway. He had made it just inside her room when the contents of the box spilled out through the opened flaps, out poured big piles of bras and panties everywhere.

The young woman had been watching Paul the whole time and zeroed in on his crotch as her underwear spilled everywhere. She got the response she was looking for because the bulge that had gone down in his pants was on the rise again.

"Oh my I'm so sorry about that. I didn't mean for it to break open like that." Paul said apologizing.

The young woman knew he didn't break anything. She had set the whole thing up and it had gone according to plan. It took a minute but it finally clicked in Paul's head that the box he had just been carrying was the one he had opened before that he took the towel from. He hadn't looked that far into it that day since the towel was right there on the top but he was shocked by what all had been in there.

His eyes darted from one piece of sexy clothing to the next. His mind was automatically dressing her in each of the pieces. The young woman started to move closer to him again as the lust was taking over her inexperienced body. She almost made it to him when the mom yelled out stopping them.

"Are you getting everything alright hunny?" The mother shouted from a couple rooms away.

"Yeah mom I'm getting just what I need." The young girl said eyeing Paul.

Her words were enough to spook Paul who took the opportunity to finally get out of there. The young woman tried to grab for his arm to keep him there but he dodged her grasp and made for the door.

"If you all need anything feel free to call the administrative building and someone will be there to help you." Paul yelled just before stepping out the door taking a deep breath.

Paul felt like he dodged an uncomfortable situation there. While the thought of sleeping with the young attractive woman was tempting it was for the best he not get distracted from his work. They were short on time and he still had a lot to do.

With his duties as administrator done for the day, he returned back to work on their new home. Things were going good but he needed to stop again the next day to process in his next group of residents. The bunker was humming along smoothly with more of the open working positions filling with each group. There were enough children now that the school had become a blur of activity and the previously under-employed teachers now had something to do.

Milla, Alison, Cori's father Jeff, and a few others stayed working on the building when Paul left to go check in the next group. They had been making great progress and the upper most floor had been rebuilt with bedrooms and a couple bathrooms. The floor below that had the framing up for more bedrooms and the bathrooms had their plumping fit in. The bottom two floors hardly had much done but they were planned to be with those last anyway.

Paul would only have a few families to check in again. Zander and Melisa had happily volunteered to do most of what he was supposed to have. He would only have to check in five residents this time according to the folders and it looked to be similar to the last group of five he had. There was a married couple and three solo women.

The married couple was the first he welcomed in. Breanne Binnel was a horror writer and aspiring movie screenwriter. Her husband Mark was an accountant from Dallas. They gave him a brief story of how they met. They both grew up in Texas and had met at a country western bar. When Mark had asked her to dance that was all it took and they were married a year later. As Paul was asking Mark some questions, Breanne gave him a quick once over when Mark wasn't looking. Breanne gave Paul a flirty smile and smirk before she answered the questions he had for her. When he was guiding them to their quarantine room he couldn't help notice the exaggerated strutting into the room Breanne was doing.

Paul technically didn't need to escort the new residents to their new rooms anymore but it was something he had gotten accustomed to. The current plan was decided that the security guards would do it instead, but Paul chose to do it with his group anyway.

Next to come in was Kathryn Molner, a tall semi-professional golfer with never ending legs. She and Paul shared a brief conversation about golf, something he had always been terrible at. He told her that she would still be able to play while in the bunker. They would put some holes in the fielded areas that surrounded the lake but she would need to be careful around the other residents. She seemed to beam at this, she thought her days playing golf would be long gone being there. After a few more questions she too was escorted off to quarantine only this time via security instead of Paul since he was hoping to wrap things up quicker.

Paul had wanted to get back to construction so he figured it would be better to have security escort the new residents and save him some time. Bouncing in to meet him was Andrea Pordonald, a high school cheerleading coach with a great body and an amazing smile. Andrea damn near threw herself at Paul as if she was a cat in heat, but Paul kindly shut her down not that he didn't find her attractive but eager to just get through the day and back to construction on his home.

Andrea was not deterred by his rejection. She even gave him a quick kiss on the lips and grabbed his ass before she walked out. Whispering in his ear, "You know where to find me." Paul just shook his head as the five foot seven inch tall blonde left the room guided by a security officer.

Finally Paul had reached the person he had been waiting for the last of the day. He was confused when instead of one woman walking into the room, two came in. Sure enough when he looked at the folders again, they had become stuck together and it was supposed to be two women not one. As he looked down at their paperwork, the name on one of them stood out. He had seen that name before. Looking up at them and then back to the name on the folder, sure enough it was her, Rebel Wilson the famous actress.

She must've gained back nearly all of the weight she had previously lost years earlier because he didn't recognize her right away but she still had that same amazing smile and jovial sense of humor. The last time he had seen her in anything was an old comedy and she had been slightly smaller than she was now.

It was at that point that Paul realized he had been looking only at Rebel and hadn't noticed she brought her girlfriend along. While Rebel had started dating women a few years back, she was still interested in men as well and Paul was definitely someone that caught her eye. Paul couldn't help but steal glances at her amazing rack as they talked causing him to have to sneak his hand under the desk and re-adjust the erection she had caused in his pants.

It was getting so bad that at one point he had to excuse himself so that he could go try to calm himself down out in the hall. When Paul came back in, Rebel noticed it right away and he had the biggest bulge formed in his pants she had ever seen in her life. She told herself 'that thing can't be real' but felt herself getting wet with the thought of what if it was.

Rebel's girlfriend started sensing the sexual tension between the two and asked, "Are we done here? Can we head to our new room?" The question was enough to interrupt Rebel fantasizing about Paul's large dick and look over at her girlfriend. Paul nodded his head yes and then started them on a tour of the place.

Like most of the people from the groups, typically the last of the group were the pre-screened folks and Rebel and her partner were no exception. The elevator ride down was a bit uncomfortable for the three of them as Paul picked up on the tension between the two lovers that he had caused.

They slowly worked their way around the atrium while Paul explained what everything was and other types of things they might want to know. Once they left the main part of the atrium walking toward Rebel and her partner's suite, Paul was pointing out the different sections of the bunker along the way. At one point they had to stop so Rebel could tie her shoe but unbeknownst to her partner her plan was to bend over in front of Paul and give him a nice look at her big ass, which Paul appreciated greatly.

Seeing Rebel nearly done, her partner started walking again but Paul walked up to Rebel and gave her ass a nice squeeze causing her to smile in delight. Once they reached their suite, Paul welcomed them aboard and ushered them into the room. Paul could see the annoyed look on the girlfriend's face and thought it wise to skip on his normal in-suite tour.

The girlfriend was the first to enter their new home. As Rebel walked past, Paul whispered the number to his room quietly so as her partner didn't hear. Rebel smiled and nodded before her partner closed the door behind her.

Paul could hear slight arguing coming from the room but it quickly changed to more sexual sounds after a brief silence. Done with his duties for the day, Paul headed back to work on his new home like he planned. He kept working until it got late and he returned back to his suite to spend some time with his ladies and get some rest.

Sometime in the middle of the night, a knock came to his door. None of the ladies had heard the sound of someone knocking but it was loud enough that it woke Paul from his sleep. He might not have heard it if it hadn't been for the fact that he left his bedroom door wide open. Paul opened the door to find Rebel standing there wearing what must have been her night wear and she asked if she could come in. Paul stepped aside letting her by as she did she ran her hand across his crotch giving a brief squeeze when she felt his dick.

Lucky for him most of his ladies had decided to crash out early and were all asleep in their respective beds. Since he was working so hard on their new home lately, they had gotten used to sleeping in their own beds and left him to sleep on his own. Rebel sat on the couch and beckoned Paul over next to her.

"I want to apologize for the way that Stef was acting around you. She's normally not like that but I guess I can see why she didn't like what was going on when she saw the way we were looking at each other." Rebel tells him.

Paul says back to her, "There was no need for the apology and if anyone should apologize it was me for inappropriately grabbing you on the tour."

Rebel laughed at what he said before telling him, "Hunny you never need to apologize for that in fact if she hadn't been there you could've done a whole hell of a lot more than just grabbing me. Why do you think I bent over so far for you? I wanted you to look at my big 'ole ass. You have no idea how turned on it made me to know you were staring at it. If nothing else Stef should be thanking you because after you left you had me so fired up that she got more action than we'd done in months."

Noticing a wet spot forming on her grey shorts, Paul leaned in and gave Rebel a long kiss on the lips which Rebel responded back by trying to pull Paul on top of her. Out of breathe Rebel says into Paul's ear, "If what I saw earlier is real I have a feeling we will be seeing a lot of each other."

Paul responds back with a smirk, "Is that so? What did you see earlier?"

Rebel smilingly says, "Possibly the biggest dick i've ever seen, that is if it's real."

Paul jokingly asks her, "And if it is real? What do I get in return?"

Rebel replies back, "If that thing is real you can have whatever you want including my first born."

Paul bends forward and whispers into her ear. "It's definitely real and i'm going to hold you to that. First born, second born, and as many born as we can make." He says before he starts licking her ear lobe gently as he backs away. Rebel lets out a deep moan as he does.

Paul stands up in front of her and drops the shorts that had tented up along with his boxers, revealing all glorious eleven inches of his cock to Rebel's hungry eyes. In disbelief Rebel can't help but stare at it, it's the biggest cock she has ever seen in person. Not only that but it was even bigger than the toys she used on herself and her partner.

Paul just smiles as he reaches down lifting her shirt over her head leaving her in just her soaked grey shorts and a bra that could barely hold in her massive breasts. Reaching down and grabbing each bra covered breast he gives a gentle squeeze while pulling her to her feet. Pulling his hands off her massive tits, he kisses her neck before taking her by the hand and leading her over to the bedroom.

Rebel is mesmerized as Paul walks naked and his huge cock bouncing as he walks. She was his and they both knew it. Reaching the bed Paul turned to face Rebel quickly kissing her, feeling her tongue work its way into his mouth. He breaks the kiss and starts to slide the straps of her bra down her shoulders before letting each massive breast fall free of the bra. As he does so Rebel reaches down and runs her finger along the full length of his mighty cock. She can feel every engorged vein along the way and feel his pulse through her fingertips.

The two new lovers hadn't gone unnoticed because when Paul shut the door to welcome Rebel in, Ellie was stirred awake. Her bedroom was the closest to the living room and the main door connected to it. She had had happily dreaming about Paul and their growing family when the sound of the door closing knocked her awake. Being curious, she pulled herself from bed and slowly made her way out into the living room.

No one was out in the living room by the time she got there. She almost shook off the disturbance as a figment of her imagination until she spotted the shirt that had been tossed over the back of the couch. It could've easily belonged to one of the other women living there but Ellie hadn't ever seen it before. When she walked over and picked it up the clothing still felt warm in her hands. Pulling it up to her nose she took a whiff and the shirt had the distinct smell of sex on it.