All Comments on 'The Bunker Pt. 01'

by The_Technician

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good Story

I usually enjoy your stories thoroughly and this was was no exception for the majority of it. It was the section last that was way too much me, setting the timer to maximum and leaving them tethered together. There’s no way to safe word out of that situation if they’re left on their own.

Otherwise great story. Thanks for sharing your stories, it’s very definitely appreciated.

Tess (uk)

The_TechnicianThe_Technicianover 3 years agoAuthor

Tess, that is already addressed in part two. You will see that things aren't always what they seem.

Bandman032001Bandman032001over 3 years ago

Looking forward to more including the possibility of someone else finding them while the couple is out. Or if kids or whoever finds them while the couple watches.

teehaateehaaover 3 years ago
Hello Tess...

Even someone dull and dumb like me could see the mindfuck coming.

Everything the Master and the Mistress did so far was considerate and safety first. A safeword, a way out after the first part of the scene, the commendation for playing safe,...

They won't just leave their mates unobserved on the beach... :)

Everything else would completly betray the portrait that The Technician scetched so far.

Great story by the way! 5*!

LillianDevereuxLillianDevereuxabout 3 hours ago

THE BUNKER: It bringing back memories of old and my trips to ”KORALLE” tugged away in the Berlin-Lobetal area. A well hidden Bunker compound lurking in the shadows of a heavily forested area still creaking and groaning with echoes and ghosts of the past. Nothing else stirs. No mouse steps paw in these haggard halls, no rat scavenges for discarded bodies nor momentos. They’re all gone, long long gone. For me already then and during all of my many clandestine "Bunker Visits" bringing out certain fetishes, longings of being being detained, ravaged and made to conform. Little did I knew then that it was the beginning of my future D/s lifestyle.

It seemed the serenity of flaking paint, dust, rust, rubble, shards and an impenetrable gloom shrouded in mystery, haunting and eerie, turned out to be some of my early fence posts waiting to see what fate was holding for my next moves and escapades. Most certainly confiming for me a cetain sexual need and gratification with its dusty tiled corridors of fading glory and its subtle shades making my fantasies and dreams to come true. Cobweb-covered panes, BANG! BANG! BANG ! Nobody’s there to hear them. I felt a man’s foot approaching AAAAAGH! My heart shot into my mouth. I looked up and saw it was just a bag or something. The mind plays tricks in places like these. What a delight I thought afterwards! No soldiers have checked in since 1945 and everyone since has already checked out! Paradoxically in Bunkers or abandoned hotels today you can’t check into them without someone to check you in, unless you invite yourself uninvited.

The official Koralle entrance today is still protected by an imposing original iron gate. The 'Main Bunker' structure (or BdU Command Center) unlike the many other surface support bunkers remained basically intact and 'untouched’ since the end of the war. The area always looked quaint and peaceful in contrast to the Main Bunker which created a stark contrast between the two, yet they were one. Sitting here writing this, I now vividly remember that whenever I returned to my secret Bunker that "something was always "different". The giddy excitement of really conquering and experiencing a place which was private, dangerous and off limits was intoxicating and I knew that I wanted and needed more. Much much more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThe_Technician@The_Technician
I was born in the Midwest, but have traveled extensively throughout the United States and Canada. Currently I am full-time camping throughout the United States and Canada and spending my time writing for both fun and profit. Books with longer stories such as the kind posted on...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES