The Bunker Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She then looked down at me and asked forcefully, "What's your name?"

"Susan," I answered immediately. "Susan Donovan."

"Ah," the man said, "suzie is such a good name for a slave."

I hate the name Suzie, but I found myself saying, "If you wish, Master."

I looked around in shock. Why had I said that? I don't want to be anybody's slave.

The woman said harshly, "It's Master Bruce... and Mistress June, slave suzie!" and then she gave both of my nipples a good pinch and twist. This time it hurt and I gasped in pain.

"She's a careful slave," Master Bruce said. "She's doubled the locks on her wrists." He paused and then added, "And she's got about thirty minutes left before they open."

"But there's only one lock on her legs," Mistress June said standing over me with one foot on either side of my breasts. From that angle I could see that there was nothing under her short denim skirt.

"That's rather careless of you, slave suzie," she said looking down at me. Then she smiled coldly and said, "Stop staring at my cunt and explain yourself, suzie."

"There's an override key in the wooden box," I said, nodding my head toward my feet. The key to the chain belt is in there, too."

"How prudent of you," Master Bruce said sarcastically, "but you are forgetting one very important thing."

"What's that?" I asked, not having any idea what he meant.

"You haven't asked us for a safe word," he replied with a smile. "If you are going to be our slave for the weekend, you need a safe word... just in case we push you past your limits."

"PlayGirl," I said automatically, then gasped that I had answered so quickly.

Master Bruce laughed and then asked, "Why that one? Are you a fan of the magazine?"

"What magazine?" I asked, then quickly explained, "The brand name on my timer locks is HiPlayGirl. But I thought it should be a shorter word, so I said 'PlayGirl.'"

"Does that mean you are willing to be our slave for the weekend?" Mistress June asked.

I looked back up at her. She had moved forward so that her feet were now pushed under my stretched-out arms. That put her bare cunt almost directly over my face.

"I see your lips are drooling at the thought of servicing my cunt," she said firmly. "If you agree to be our slave for the weekend, you will do that... and you will suck Master Bruce's cock... and he will fuck you... and maybe even you will go down on slave slut... or she will go down on you... or both at the same time. Would you like that?"

Time seemed to have stopped. All I could see was Mistress June's cunt above me. Then Master Bruce said firmly, "Well, would you?"

"Yes," I answered shakily.

"Yes, what?" Mistress June said harshly.

"Yes, slave suzie is willing to be Mistress June's and Master Bruce's slave for the weekend," I finally said.

As soon as I said it, a powerful orgasm overwhelmed me. I didn't think the vibrators had kicked in that strongly, but maybe... maybe the thought of actually being someone's slave for the weekend took me over the top.

"Where shall we begin?" Mistress June said. Then after a short pause she said, "Oh, I know, let's give you a little practice cunt lapping."

Then she said very firmly "Slave slut, get over here!"

The naked girl sprang to her feet and raced the few feet over to where Mistress June was standing before dropping back to her knees in the sand. The top of her head was nearly touching the top of mine as she knelt and bowed down before her Mistress.

Mistress June stepped aside so she was no longer standing over me. I heard myself groan slightly in disappointment as her naked cunt disappeared from my view.

"Slave suzie needs some practice at cunt licking," Mistress June said firmly. "So I want you to lie over her with your cunt against her mouth."

"I think we should give them both a little encouragement," Master Bruce said. "Slave slut, if she makes you cum in less than five minutes, you will get one smack with the leather paddle for every second that you fall short."

Then he stepped around so I could see him. He had gotten a small leather paddle from somewhere and was smacking it very softly against his hand. "And you, slave suzie," he said, "if you don't make slut cum in less than five minutes, you get one smack with the leather paddle for every second past the five minute mark."

"Get in place, slut," Mistress June ordered and slave slut crawled over my head and lay herself down on my body.

"Too bad her cunt and ass are blocked," Mistress June said, "or we might have a contest to see who cums last."

Slave slut lay flat on top of me and used her hands to shove herself back against my mouth.

"Ready," Master Bruce said firmly. Then after a short pause he ordered, "Begin!"

I didn't want to find out what the paddle felt like, so I immediately began licking and slurping the slit in front of my face. Tied down like I was, I couldn't really move my face the way I wanted, but I was still able to lick the entire length of slut's slit. I was evidently starting to get to her because she arched her hips and shifted her cunt so that her clit was against my mouth.

I redoubled my licking and slurping. In just a few moments, her love nub poked its head out from its hiding place and I began alternately licking and sucking on that very sensitive piece of flesh. I was somewhat surprised as her clit continued to engorge. She had one of the biggest clits I had ever seen on a girl... but I haven't see all that many girls' cunts when they were all turned on.

Her clit was as big as my little finger and maybe an inch long. I pulled it into my mouth and began suckling on it. Slave slut moaned loudly and started ramming her cunt back against my mouth almost as if she were trying to fuck me with her clit. I formed my lips tightly around her miniature prick and let her do her thing.

I wasn't sure how long she kept that up, but after a little while, she stiffened and groaned loudly.

And suddenly my face was very wet. I know it didn't come out of her clit because that was still in my mouth. And it wasn't piss because piss would have smelled very different. It was her internal fluids. Evidently when she came, her pussy muscles squeezed so hard that they pushed everything out of her cunt. I know I've never done that, but I've never had anyone sucking on my clit while I fuck their mouth with it.

"Slut, slut slut," Master Bruce said slowly, "you disappoint me. Four minutes and thirteen seconds! I thought you had more control than that."

"I'm sorry, Master Bruce," slut sobbed out, "but she let me fuck her face. Nobody's ever done that before. I couldn't help myself." She was still slowly grinding her cunt against my face.

"So, slave suzie," Master Bruce said looking down between slut's legs, "is that what you did? Did you let slut fuck your face?"

"I guess so," I said, "it felt like the right thing to do. The vibrators in my cunt and ass were driving me so wild, I couldn't help myself either."

"Nice try," Mistress June said, "but I shut off your vibrators ten minutes ago. You let her face fuck you all on your own." She laughed and then said, "Maybe you are sluttier than slave slut."

I wanted to hide my face in shame, but when you are stretched out on the sand in a naked 'X' there isn't much you can do. So instead I asked, "What now?"

"Now," Mistress June said, "we unlock you so we can have some fun with you."

"But first," Master Bruce said, "there is the matter of forty-seven swats with the paddle for slut." His voice turned harsh as he said, "Slave slut! Go get your four-harness!"

Slave slut literally jumped into the air and ran over to a big backpack that was sitting against one of the pillars. She rummaged inside it for a moment and then came back with a leather contraption that had two wrist cuffs and two ankle cuffs connected together in an 'X' arrangement.

She started putting the ankle restraints on her legs, but Mistress June called out, "No, slide the harness under slave suzie's shoulders. She likes looking at cunts. Let's give her a little reward for her excellent cunt-sucking skills."

Slave slut walked over and lay the harness on the ground above my head. Then she lifted up on my neck and said, "Lift up."

I did- as best I could with the tension on my arms- and she slid the whole thing under my shoulders. There was now one wrist restraint on either side of my breasts and an ankle restraint on either side of my head. She closed the ankle restraints around her ankles and then leaned over to slide her wrists into the wrist restraints. Mistress June reached down and pulled on a strap which tightened the restraints. The strap was held in place with velcro so there were no buckles to mess with. Slave slut was now totally bent over with her cunt right over my face.

I could see that she was trying to relax her ass so the blow would hurt less. Then the first swat of the paddle hit and she squeezed her asscheeks together. So much for relaxing. At first, she didn't scream or even call out, but she did grunt with each smack of the paddle. Then after about a dozen or so smacks, she began calling out and trying to dance around.

At around twenty, something started dripping on me. I was worried that she was going to lose control of her bladder, but then one of the big drops hit me in my mouth and I realized that her cunt was overflowing. She was getting off on being spanked.

Mistress June was watching me and she said, "Surprised? Our dear little slut is such a painslut. Do you think you would get off having your ass tanned?"

I didn't say anything, but I shook my head vigorously.

She laughed and then said, "That's what slut said when she first submitted to us. But after a few months, she began to enjoy the pain. She's always enjoyed the humiliation, but she just wouldn't let herself enjoy the pain." She leaned down and pinched my left nipple. "But I taught her how."

She then stood up and said, "You already get off on humiliation or you wouldn't tie yourself up in a public place. You secretly hope someone will discover you, don't you?"

I shook my head again, but not as vigorously.

"Don't lie to me, slave suzie. You get off on being humiliated and have always secretly hoped that someone would discover you."

I tried to shake my head, but it wouldn't move. Finally I let out a deep breath that I didn't know I had been holding in and said softly, "Yes."

"See," she said smiling broadly, "we are making progress already."

Slave slut, meanwhile, was starting to go into a deep, keening groan that meant she was almost at the point of losing control.

"Slut!" Mistress June barked out, "Self-gag!" and slut clamped her mouth tightly shut. She was still keening and moaning, but you probably couldn't hear it more than a few feet away.

"Last one," Master Bruce said, and slut bent even further over so that her breasts were touching the front of her legs. Her cunt was pushed out almost further than her asscheeks. Then Master Bruce delivered that last smack... right between slut's legs.

He hit right on her cunt. That had to really hurt, but slut didn't scream or yell. Instead, still keeping her mouth tightly clamped shut, she gave a really deep groan and her whole body started to shake. Her love juice was flowing down onto my face as she stood and shook. How she didn't fall over, I'll never know... well, OK, maybe she couldn't fall over with her arms and legs bound together like that and the harness trapped under my body.

I was staring up into slut's cunt when suddenly I felt something between my legs. Mistress June was removing my dildo. How had I not felt her open the chain? But the chain was open. Even the chain around my waist was gone.

"Now a little treat for slave suzie," Mistress June said. "You've been discovered and you are going to be fucked right out here in front of God and everybody."

There wasn't anyone around who could see me except them, but somehow her words caused a deep heat of shame to burn across my body. I was going to be fucked in public!

Mistress June released slut's wrist restraints and told her to go kneel by the backpack. After slut had freed herself from the ankle restraints, I felt her tug on the harness and lifted up as best I could so she could pull it out from under me.

"I really want to have you eat me while Master Bruce fucks you," Mistress June said as she stroked my face, "but it would be so awkward with you tight on your back like that. So that will have to wait until later."

She moved slightly and then said, "I think it would be best if we put this back in place."

I felt the ball gag being forced into my mouth. Actually forced is not exactly right. She set it against my lips and I opened wide so she could put it in place. Then she pushed the strap back around my neck and pulled it tightly in place.

She then turned to Master Bruce and said, "She probably doesn't want her face to show in the video, so should we put the mask back on or the goggles?"

"Oooth!" I screamed. "Oooth! Oooth!"

"What's that, little suzie?" Mistress June said, looking down at me. "Do you want both in place?"

I nodded my head furiously.

"Well, that's not what I had intended," she said, holding her hand up to her chin as if she were thinking. "I thought it would look best with one or the other. What do you think, Master Bruce?"

"Definitely, just one or the other," he replied, nodding his head in agreement.

"Oooth!" I screamed, "Oooth! Oooth!"

"That would take away some of my fun," Mistress June said, "so you would have to make it up to me. How about this? I put both the mask and the goggles back in place for this video and then we do another video of you eating me while Master Bruce spanks your ass with the leather paddle. Nothing would show but your ass and if people can recognize you by that, then you already have more problems that you can imagine. What do you say?"

She held up the goggles and the mask and I said, "Ooohay."

"Is that a yes?" she asked. "You get to wear both the goggles and the mask in this video but you are totally bareback for the video of you eating my cunt?"

I nodded my head and she said, "OK then, lets get everything in place so Master Bruce can get started."

"One problem," Master Bruce said. "She's flat on the ground and can't move. I'd end up shoving sand up her twat and that wouldn't be comfortable for either of us."

"Yes, I see," said Mistress June. "What if we lifted her up on something?"

I started saying "Oooo, Oooo, Oooo," but she didn't listen to me. Instead she said, "Slut bring that backpack over here."

Slut scurried over to her Mistress carrying the large backpack. "This should do," Mistress June said. "Now we just have to figure out how to get it under her."

"I'll lift, you shove it under," Master Bruce said. He then stood over my body facing my legs and reached down to grab me by the waist. I thought I was going to get stretched into pieces as he lifted, but then I felt the backpack sliding under my ass. I was stretched tighter than I had ever been, but my hips were about eighteen inches off the ground.

"That should do nicely," Master Bruce said. Then he turned to Mistress June and said, "Are you ready to do the video?"

"Ready when you are," she replied and he called out, "Fluff girl."

Slave slut ran over and dropped to her knees in front of him. He took his substantial prick out of his pants and then let his arms drop to his side. Slave slut pulled his prick into her mouth and began sucking and slurping. In just a few moments, she pulled her head away from his now fully-erect penis.

"I would normally have slut get you ready too," he said, looking at me, "but I think you are more than ready."

Slave slut scurried away while Mistress June said, "Video starts in three... two... one..."

On one, Master Bruce stepped forward and plunged his prick into my cunt. He was right, I was more than ready, but he was even bigger than my vibrator and it took me a moment to adjust to his size. Then he started thrusting.

I don't know if Master Bruce ever made any commercial porn videos, but if he did he would be in high demand. He fucked me like a machine. I could feel his balls slapping against my ass each time he bottomed out in me and I could hear my own wail get lower as he pulled back to almost out.

"How's it feel to be fucked in public?" Mistress June said as she walked in closer to get a closeup of my cunt as it got pounded by Master Bruce. "And this video will be posted on our website Monday. There will be thousands of views by Tuesday morning."

Oh my God! I hadn't thought of that. Not only was I being fucked in public, thousands or even millions of people were going to see me. I suddenly knew that Mistress June was right. I secretly wanted to be humiliated. I was getting off on the shame of the whole world seeing me get fucked. And even worse! Now they were going to watch me orgasm.

I started bouncing and thrashing, which was a big mistake because it activated the retractors to pull tighter. I felt like a turkey wishbone being pulled apart at Thanksgiving, except the wishbone wasn't getting fucked at the same time.

My mind was exploding, and then I felt hands on my breasts. Somehow I was able to focus enough to realize that Mistress June had given the camera to slut and she was now squatting over my head and reaching down to pinch and twist my nipples. Her skirt was open over my face and the scent of her sex was overpowering.

"Now!" I heard Master Bruce say and Mistress June pinched down REALLY hard. I lifted my face and smacked my forehead into Mistress June's cunt. Was I trying to reach her cunt with my mouth? Did I know what I was doing? Was I going to survive this? Then everything faded out.

When I came to, my mask and goggles were gone. So was my ball gag... and my chains. Slave slut was carefully wiping off my dildo and ass plug and putting them back in my duffle bag.

"The chains and the retractors go in the ammo room at the back of the bunker," I said weakly.

Mistress June laughed. "They are already put away," she said, and then she added, "... for now."

I sat up and looked around. Master Bruce was unfolding a large gray blanket that had evidently been in the backpack.

He looked over at me and said, "Let's get you cleaned up and oiled down and then we can do the second video."

I started to ask, "What second video?" but then I said, "Oh, that one."

"Yes, that one," Mistress June said. "Unless you want to just get back on your bicycle and go home."

"No," I answered, "I said I would do it and I will. It might be fun... except for getting my ass whipped."

"That can be fun, too, if you just let it," Mistress June replied.

Master Bruce motioned for me to come over and stand next to him. He had a bottle of baby oil in each hand and a big towel draped around his neck.

"Close your eyes," he said as he started squirting the baby oil out over my head.

"My hair!" I cried out, but he just laughed and kept squirting oil from both bottles. Soon my hair was sodden with oil and I could feel it running down my face and my back. A pair of hands started rubbing the oil into my body. Since the oil kept squirting on my head it wasn't Master Bruce. And the hands seemed too small to be Mistress June. It must be slave slut. I was sure of that when she rubbed the oil into my breasts and pulled on my nipples. Those were not the fingers that had tortured me so badly... or wonderfully... just a little while ago.

"Keep your eyes closed," Master Bruce ordered. He didn't have to tell me that. I could feel the oil on my eyelids. I wasn't about to open them. Then slut's hands got down to my crotch. She was standing alongside me facing me so she could rub both my front and back at the same time. She pressed her small hands against- and into- my cunt while at the same time pressing two or possibly three fingers against my rosebud. When her hand went in from the front and three fingers pushed their way in from the back, my mouth and eyes snapped open. The oil didn't burn in my eyes, but it made everything real blurry. And oil dripped into my mouth and tasted terrible.