The Bunker Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Run your tongue around your lips," Master Bruce ordered and surprisingly, I did so. That made things taste even worse and my mouth now felt slimy. He laughed and said, "Now you're lubricated for doing some carpet munching."

Slave slut was now rubbing her hands down my legs. Master Bruce was no longer pouring additional oil on my head. "Showtime," he said brusquely and pulled me toward the blanket.

"Kneel between her legs," he commanded, "but stay up on your knees. I want to start with the your back and the back of your head and then reveal Mistress June's cunt as you lean forward."

Mistress June was now naked and lying back on the blanket. She was resting on her elbows and had her legs drawn up and spread. She was wearing a black leather mask that covered most of her face and head. It was shaped to her face and covered her nose while showing only her mouth and her eyes.

"Live in three... two... one..." said Master Bruce and then Mistress June said harshly, "Pleasure me, you wicked slave. I will receive my pleasure while you receive your punishment."

I bent over as Master Bruce had directed me to do and slowly lowered my face onto Mistress June's cunt. She was already wet and the smell of her sex was overpowering. It was a sweet, tangy smell that somehow made me want to taste her. And I did.

My tongue had just entered her slit when I felt a sharp smack against my right asscheek. I don't know why, but I knew that it was slut who was spanking me. Soon another swat landed, this time on my left asscheek. Then another, also on the left side. As I continued to lap at Mistress June, slut didn't get harder, but she did get faster... a lot faster.

My ass was on fire, but I didn't let that stop me from spearing my tongue as deeply as I could into Mistress June's cunt. She lay totally back on the blanket and began lifting her legs higher and higher. As she did, I moved further and further down her slit until I was spearing not her cunt, but her asshole.

Now slut was starting to hit harder... a lot harder. I could hear Mistress June's voice in the back of my mind saying, "That can be fun, too, if you just let it." I remembered reading something on one of the porn story sites I visit about going into the pain. I stopped trying to block it out and opened myself up to it. I let each hard, rapid smack flow through my body and out my mouth into Mistress June's cunt.

She was now thrashing beneath me and my body was undulating as I spread my legs slightly and shifted more of my weight onto my hands. The fire in my ass was getting hotter and hotter, only now it was not a fire of pain. It was as if slut was fucking me with that paddle. Each stroke was driving me higher and higher like when Master Bruce had fucked me.

I buried my face in Mistress June's cunt. Somehow I knew that I couldn't cum until she was satisfied but it was really hard to hold myself back. She was close. I could feel the nub of her clit getting harder and harder as my tongue passed over it. And the taste of her cunt was changing. It was stronger and... earthier. It was much less sweet than it had been before.

I didn't know if I could hold off. I wanted to stop pleasuring Mistress June and instead massage my own throbbing clit and take me over the top. But I knew that my Mistress' pleasure came before my own.

Slut was now hitting even harder. Each blow was literally driving me deeper into Mistress June's cunt. Then Mistress June started flowing heavily... and shaking... and moaning. I moved my lips up to her cute little clit and clamped my mouth down on it. I began sucking like a baby trying to draw milk out of its mother's teat.

Mistress June's legs slammed down on my back as she lifted herself up into the air, ramming herself hard into my face. Her thighs closed around my head. I couldn't breathe, but I didn't care. I was giving my Mistress an orgasm. Suddenly intense pain shot through me. Slave slut was now swinging the paddle directly upward into my cunt. The pain... and the pleasure... was unbelievable. I felt my legs straighten and shoot out from under me. I was now flat on the blanket with my face trapped between Mistress June's legs. We were both thrashing and bouncing in a joint orgasm. I felt the pleasure of my orgasm and the even greater pleasure of having pleased my Mistress. Then things faded out.

When I awoke, I was lying on my back on the blanket. Mistress June was standing above me wiping herself down with a large towel.

"I don't usually do that," she said flatly. Then she smiled and added, "Well, at least not accidentally. You did something few slaves have ever done. You made me lose control."

"I'm sorry, Mistress June," I said rolling onto my front and rising to my hands and knees.

"Nothing to be sorry for, suzie q," she said cheerfully. There is a reason I hate the name suzie.

She smiled at me again and then said, "But all this exercise has made me hungry. Why don't we walk back down to the boat and have supper? Then we can come back up here and watch the sun go down."

As I walked alongside slave slut following behind Master Bruce and Mistress June I could feel the welts and bruises on my ass. At first they hurt, but then I decided that I could let that be fun, too. Soon the pain was gone. It was replaced by a warm feeling in the depths of my crotch. I looked over at slave slut. Was I turning into a painslut like she was? Or was I always a painslut and just didn't know it before?

It wasn't until we got to the boat, which was anchored on the undeveloped beach on the inland waterway side of the island, that I realized that I was still naked. There was a stiff boarding ladder hanging off the side of the boat. We all waded through the water and climbed aboard. As I climbed the ladder I noticed a plexiglass square attached to the little flag-pole at the bow. On the square was a season pass like you would stick on your car's windshield.

"I will get out some sandwiches," Mistress June said to me, "while you let slut rub some ointment onto that ass of yours. It was a great hit- pun intended- on our live feed, but we need to prevent infection or swelling."

I lay face down on the deck near the bow and slut slowly rubbed a strange-smelling ointment into my asscheeks. It tingled at first, but then all of the pain was gone. It was a great relief, but in some ways I missed the pain. I had been starting to enjoy the sensations the pain gave me. Slave slut had just started to rub the ointment further down between my legs and things might have gone further but Mistress June called for us to come down into the galley and eat. Slave slut wiped her hands on the edge of the towel I was lying on and told me to bring it with me so I didn't get the greasy ointment on the upholstery in the galley.

By the time we gathered around the small table in the galley, my ass was no longer hurting. I was looking around in amazement. This was the largest boat I had ever been on. I mean, I've been on a cruise ship and on some paddle wheel kinds of things on the river, but those were commercial boats. This was a privately-owned little yacht. The inside reminded be of a strangely-shaped RV.

"It's not much," Master Bruce said, "but she's seaworthy. We take her down to the Bahamas and we've been to Cancun a couple of times. We all get a chance to work on our all-over tans when we are all alone on the high seas."

"Of course," Mistress June interjected, "there are some other interesting things that you can work on when it is just you, the sun, and the sea. Isn't that right, slut?"

Slave slut looked up in surprise. Her eyes were wide. "Yes, Mistress," she said fearfully.

"You weren't paying attention, were you?" Mistress June snapped.

"I'm sorry, Mistress," slut replied. "I didn't think you intended me to be part of the conversation."

"You are forgiven," Mistress June said curtly. "But tell slave suzie some of the things that we did on our last voyage to the Bahamas."

"When the mast is raised," slut began slowly, "it can handle a lot of weight, so Mistress June likes to hang me upside down from the mast and let me swing around as the boat bobs around in the waves. It scares me a lot. But it also excites me. And when I can stand no more, Master Bruce lets me down and then I eat out Mistress June while he fucks me from behind. Sometimes he even fucks me in the ass. I don't like that either, but it drives me very high."

"Maybe you can come with us on our next trip?" Master Bruce said, raising his eyebrows and the pitch of his voice to indicate that it was actually a question.

"Oh, I don't know," I answered, "I work from home and have a lot of things to get done each week."

"Do you have a lot of paperwork?" Mistress June asked. "Or is it primarily working on the computer?"

"Everything is on the company website," I quickly said. "I just have to log on for access."

"There you go," Master Bruce said. "As long as the weather isn't too rough, we can link up for satellite internet. It's broadband and high enough speed for about anything you would need."

"I'll have to think about it," I replied.

"Well," Master Bruce answered, "you'll have plenty of time to think about it tonight while we are out under the stars."

"Are we sailing tonight?" I asked. I'd never been out on the ocean in a small boat- even a big, small boat- at night.

Master Bruce laughed and then said, "Perhaps I didn't phrase that as clearly as I should. You... and slut... will not be sailing tonight. Mistress June and I will."

"Where will we be?" I asked warily.

"Let's just say," he replied with a slight laugh, "that one of you will be watching the stars."

"And the other one?" I asked.

"The other one would be slut," he said, "and she will be watching the sand.

"Come," he said forcefully, "it will be getting dark soon and I want to be through the cut and out into the open ocean before the sun sets."

As soon as he stood up, slut sprang to her feet and I followed her example. We waded back to the shore and then walked to the center of the island and up to the bunker. When we got there, he tossed a flashlight to slut and then said to me, "Slave slut will hand things out to you through the gun port."

Pretty soon I had all my chains, locks, and retractors as well as the huge backpack from earlier. Master Bruce said, "I think you know what to do," and slut and I began setting my chains and retractors in the same pattern as they had been earlier in the day.

When I got ready to put the locks in place, I asked, "How long should I set these for?"

Mistress June laughed and said, "Ninety-nine hours should be about right."

A cold wave of fear went through my body, but I set the locks... all six of them... to ninety-nine hours and locked myself into place.

"Watch this, slut," Mistress June said in a soft, but harsh sounding voice. "You might learn something."

I yanked both my arms and the retractors started pulling me up and out. Then I jerked my legs together and the other retractors snapped tight. I was now pulled into a naked 'X' just like I had been when they found me. Well, not exactly like I had been. I wasn't wearing my mask or goggles and there was no ball gag in my mouth.

"Please put the mask and goggles in place," I pleaded, but Master Bruce said, "You're not going to need them. You will have something much better to keep away the crabs."

"What?" I asked. My voice was shaking slightly with fear. I knew that the crabs were much more active at night and really didn't want to spend all night trying to shake them off my face.

"This," Mistress June said and pulled slut over so she was sanding over my head. "Get down," she ordered and slut slowly lowered herself to the ground and lay out across my body.

Mistress June quickly wrapped restraint cuffs around slut's wrists and ankles and then used short lengths of rope tied to my chains to pull her tight. Soon she was stretched into a naked, but opposite, 'X' on top of me.

"I left enough slack in the ropes so that slut can wiggle her body to keep everything off your face," Mistress June said, "but you may have to keep your face buried in her twat to protect both of you."

Then Mistress June and Master Bruce both laughed.

"We will come back in the morning to release you," he said. "In the meantime... have fun."

One of those skittery creatures chose that moment to run up across slut's back and she screamed... loudly. "Self-gag! Both of you!" Mistress June ordered and slut clamped her mouth shut. So did I.

"You're going to have to stay quiet," Master Bruce said sternly, "or the night patrol on the beach will come back to investigate."

"Or maybe the college kids who sneak in to party on the beach at night will come back to see what damsels might be in distress," Mistress June added. "Who knows what they will do when they find out the damsels are tied up and naked."

Another small crab skittered over slut's back and she screamed again. But this time she kept her mouth tightly shut, so it was as if she were gagged. I watched one of the crabs start over slut's thigh and tightly pressed my face into her crotch to protect myself. That got another gagged scream from slut.

"You two have fun," Master Bruce said pleasantly.

"See you in the morning," Mistress June added. Then she waved slightly and she and Master Bruce walked back down toward their boat.

Slave slut thrashed as another crab ran across the top of her ass. It was going to be a long night.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

END OF PART ONE

Please remember to vote

by clicking on one of the stars at the end of the story.

If you really liked it, click 5.

If you really hated it, click 1, but please click something.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =