The Bunny and the Buck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't like Jack was confined to the room, but he still felt helpless. He didn't have a ton of friends, likely due to his temper and relatively quiet demeanor. He could just walk around, but meandering alone was a good way to end up dead or kidnapped. Jack had a brush with kidnapping in his younger years, and had no desire to repeat the experience. He was better off staying in Kai's room, even if the buck kept staring at him intently.

The noises continued from the other room, making Jack distinctly uncomfortable. He kicked himself internally for forgetting his audio player in the other room. He winced at each pleasurable noise. To his surprise, Kai seemed just as displeased. The larger boy stood, rummaging through the desk for a moment. He returned with a set of headphones and a small electronic device. The gadget looked strangely futuristic compared to his own dated music player.

"I don't have any classical," he explained, handing it to Jack, "but you're welcome to use it."

Jack stared up at the other boy in shock. "For me?" He asked, dumfounded.

"Yes," Kai chuckled in return. "I know rabbits have sensitive hearing."

He knew that, did he? Jack took the headphones tentatively. With a sigh, he scooted a little closer. He placed one of the buds in his ear, handing the other to Kai. The buck raised an eyebrow inquisitively. "Don't read too far into it," the small rabbit grumbled.

With an understanding nod, Kai started the player. Jack didn't recognize any of the music. He was always woefully off the circuit of popular music. As Kai had suspected, most of what he listened to was classical. Nearly an hour passed, and the noises from Jack's room thankfully quieted down. Jack, as if completely forgetting why he was in the other boy's room in the first place, found himself nodding off.

Jack's eyes opened sleepily, and he awoke to find himself curled up against Kai's leg. Kai was passed out, his head resting against the wall behind him. The two still shared a set of headphones. As stealthily as possible, Jack tiptoed from the bed and out the door. When he arrived at his own room he found the door locked. He slid to the ground hopelessly, cursing his roommate under his breath. A few moments later Kai peeked into the hall, observing the rabbit's unfortunate predicament.

"Listen, I know you don't like me, but you can't sleep in the hall," Kai noted with a sigh.

"Sure I can," the rabbit replied obstinately.

"Why don't you stay in my room for the night?"

"I don't think so."

"I'm not going to try anything," the buck explained, "I can sleep on the ground or something and you can use my bed."

"Isn't your roommate a wolf?"

"He's out for the night, and even so do you really think you're safer out here?"

"Fine," Jack surrendered, following him back inside. "I'm not taking your bed from you though."

"We could share it, if you'd prefer."

"The ground is fine."

"I thought you were worried about my roommate being a predator." Oh. Right. Jack trusted Darius well enough, he was an okay guy, but there was always a degree of uncertainty between predator and prey. Kai got by well enough, but he was over twice Jack's size. Suddenly, the thought of sharing a bed did not seem quite as dreadful.

"F-fine. We can share it."

Kai had not been expecting that response. "Are you planning on sleeping in your uniform?"

"Fuck," Jack cursed. "Just wait till I get my hands on that mutt."

"I'd offer you my clothes, but I don't think they'd fit particularly well," Kai observed, a humorous smile pulling at the corner of his mouth.

"Just lend me a shirt, I'll tie it up or something," Jack grumbled angrily.

Jack ordered Kai to turn around. They were both men, but it felt uncomfortable being exposed to him. This was particularly true given how fascinated the boy seemed with his body. He had given his word to not try anything, but Jack wasn't about to tempt fate. He pulled the borrowed shirt over his head, the fabric engulfing him entirely. He cinched the waist and tied a few knots to keep himself from becoming tangled in the shirt. The garment looked more like a sack or a dress than a shirt.

"You can turn around," Jack informed him, heading to the bed. He struggled a little to climb on top. He was more accustomed to a lower elevation in his own room. He heard Kai snicker behind him, to his dismay. Jack made himself comfortable at the edge which pressed to the wall. He glanced over to see Kai discarding his shirt. Jack buried his head with a squeak as he saw the large boy move to pull down his pants as well. He wasn't about to climb in bed naked was he?

"I sleep in sweatpants," the elk assured him, as if reading his thoughts. Jack peeked out from the covers after Kai announced he was decent. Even in the dark room he was fairly certain he spied a large impression against his baggy sweatpants. From that glimpse, and his basic knowledge of anatomy, he was not surprised at how loud the girls who visited him were. Jack shook his head, banishing the thought.

Kai climbed into bed, giving Jack plenty of room. He turned over on his side, his back facing the rabbit. Jack was a little surprised he hadn't made a pass at him. Strangely, he felt a brief pang of disappointment. The buck mumbled goodnight and dozed off quickly.

Jack found himself staring at the boy's broad muscular back. Kai had a light brown coat of fur that became darker closer to his neck and head. He had a number of scars along his back and shoulders, which was surprising. It seemed out of place on such a well-to-do stag as himself. He reached out, tempted to trace his fingers along the long since healed gashes. He managed to catch himself, yanking back his hand just in time. Unable to quiet his thoughts, he rolled over onto his other side and faced the wall. At least this way he could pretend he didn't have company.

He was just starting to drift off when Kai rolled over to face him. It seemed as though he was still asleep, but the warmth of his breath against Jack's neck caused further complications with his insomnia. By some stroke of luck Jack managed to fall asleep some time later.

The sun was just beginning to peek through the window as the two boys awoke in a curious position. In their unconscious state, Kai had slipped his arm around Jack's waist and pulled him against his chest. Below the confines of the covers, Jack could feel something pressing against him. He rubbed the sleep from his eyes, slowly finding his bearings. He covered his mouth with a muffled yelp as he recalled his situation. The soft sounds of snoring could be heard from the other bed. So Darius had made it home last night.

Jack struggled in vain to slip from Kai's embrace. His desperate wiggling only served to rouse the tented fabric of the other boy's sweatpants. For a brief instant he found himself marveling at the magnitude before he resumed his attempts at escape. The movement drew Kai from his slumber. The elk pulled Jack closer against him. Jack suspected that in his groggy state he had forgotten who was in his arms. He leaned his head down, nibbling playfully at Jack's ear. He squeaked in surprise, his face becoming flush with embarrassment.

Kai suddenly withdrew his arms, recalling who was in his bed. He apologized profusely. "I'm not used to waking up next to guys, I didn't mean anything by it." He glanced down, realizing his body was standing upright and rigid with the dawn of morning. "Err, sorry about that too. I swear, I wasn't trying anything."

"I-It's fine," Jack stammered, leaping from the bed. He hurriedly changed, eager to be into his own clothes before Kai's roommate woke up. In his haste he forgot to tell the young buck to turn around. He caught the boy's gaze lingering on his rear before Kai quickly turned away.

Jack snuck from the room. The hall was thankfully empty. He returned to his room, which was fortunately unlocked. Maddox was seated on the ground in front of a small television, lounging lazily. "Hey man, what's up?"

Jack stomped over furiously. "Don't you 'hey man' me you mongrel," he hissed. "You locked me out, I could've been killed."

Maddox averted his gaze guiltily. "I... Sorry. I thought you were crashing at Kai's."

"You're lucky I was able to. If something happened to me I would've haunted your ass."

"I really am sorry, I owe you big time," his roommate whimpered pitifully.

"Yeah, yeah," Jack grumbled, collapsing on his own bed. He didn't have any classes that day, which was fortuitous as he was still exhausted from the night prior. He quickly changed into his lounge wear, a loose fitted shirt and some sweatpants, and closed his eyes for a bit of rest.

Hours later when Jack awoke, he heard voices in the room. One was Maddox, the other made him blanch. He rolled over to find Kai in his room once more. "Give me a break," Jack mumbled, sitting up.

"Sorry, I hope we didn't wake you," Maddox apologized sheepishly. Kai remained silent, flashing him a small smile.

"You two are more trouble than you're worth."

"Aww, don't be like that. Kai was just coming to invite us to a party this weekend," the beagle explained. "I didn't realize you two were getting along so well."

"We're not," Jack protested, causing Kai to frown in disappointment. He felt a little bad. The guy had given him a place to sleep, despite everything. "Fine, I'll be there."

The young elk's expression brightened visibly. "Sweet. There won't be any predators, so you don't have to worry about that," he assured them, writing down a nearby address. "I'll see you guys there."

Jack pretended not to care, but he was grateful to hear the party was prey friendly. Drinking and lowered inhibitions were exceedingly dangerous in an intermingled crowd. Jack spent the majority of the day lazing around his room and practicing violin. When it came time to get ready for the party, Maddox had to all but drag the instrument from his hands. He was incredibly hesitant about going. Parties were not usually his thing.

Jack changed into a white button up shirt and some slacks, an outfit not too different form his school mandated uniform. Him and his family had little in terms of wealth, and his wardrobe reflected that. Maddox, Jack, and Samir headed to the party, navigating the densely packed sidewalks. The campus was always bustling on weekend afternoons. They arrived at the house, which was already packed with party-goers. As Kai had indicated, it was exclusively populated by prey species.

The trio split up, opting to go their separate ways. Samir went to socialize, Maddox to chase some tail. Jack, on the other hand, went to drink. He disliked crowds, but free libations were always welcome. It was at the bar that he ran into Kai, quite literally. He wasn't watching where he was going and walked directly into the Elk. The boy beamed, ecstatic to see the small rabbit in attendance. "You came," he observed with a small grin.

"I did. Would you mind grabbing me a drink before I change my mind?"

Kai handed him a nondescript red cup. Jack's nose twitched as he sniffed curiously at the rim. It smelled like rum. He took a big gulp. The alcohol burned pleasantly in his throat and filled his body with warmth. He smiled in satisfaction. Alcohol was not something he could afford to buy and consume on a regular basis. On the rare occasion he was invited to a party, he rarely attended, so drinking was not something he was known to partake in often. Even so, he couldn't deny the appeal.

"Do you come to these types of things often?" Jack inquired, sipping at his drink.

"Occasionally, though I don't make a habit of it."

"I'm surprised. You seem like a regular socialite."

"I get along with people, but that doesn't mean I party all day."

As they chatted, a couple of tall young does approached and began flirting heavily with Kai. They hardly seemed to notice Jack's presence. That was fine, he was used to being overlooked by girls. If anything, he felt strangely jealous of their interruption. Before Kai could dismiss himself from the two girls, Jack darted off for another drink.

Jack didn't see Kai for a while after that. He wasn't keeping track of time, instead measuring time passed in cups of rum punch. He handled his liquor surprisingly well for a rabbit his size, but even so it was starting to get to him. He found the party atmosphere suffocating, and fled outside for a breath of fresh air. Of course he found Kai outside, smoking a cigarette. How did he keep running into him? It felt like some cosmic joke played at his expense. Kai noticed him, approaching with a nod.

It was strange seeing the other boy drink or smoke. It did not seem to fit his valedictorian image. To be fair, neither did the salacious sounds coming from his room at night. Jack grimaced bitterly, nursing his drink. "Sorry about before," Kai explained, "those girls hardly let me get a word in edge wise."

Jack shrugged. "It's fine," he replied passively.

Kai looked at him with concern. "Are you alright?"

Jack nodded. "I was jusht planning on heading out," his words slurred slightly as he spoke.

"Jack... Are you drunk?"

He shrugged again. "Isn't that part of the party experience?" Jack tossed his empty cup in a nearby trash bin and turned to go. He staggered slightly, wobbling as he walked.

"You really shouldn't be walking back drunk and alone," Kai warned him.

"Thanks Mom."

"I mean it," the other boy grumbled.

Jack waved dismissively. "You should head back to the party. Don't you have some girls to pick up, and fuck up my sleep with?"

Kai grimaced, following him. Jack turned around, furious at the other boy for feeling he needed to be escorted. "Jack, I know you're not a kid, I just want you to be safe."

"Why do you care?"

"I don't know," the buck admitted, kneeling to the rabbit's eye-level. "I mean, you're my friend, right?"

"Do you look at all your friends like that?"

Kai winced. He knew the other boy wasn't wrong. He knew he had an unhealthy obsession with the bunny, but couldn't help himself. Jack sighed, turning to leave once more. Instinctively, Kai grabbed his arm. "This again? What do you want with me?"

What did he want with Jack? Even he couldn't say for sure. He moved without thinking, pulling the long eared bunny into his embrace. His hand moved to the back of Jack's neck, gently moving up caress his head and ears. "I don't know," he admitted once more.

Jack was caught completely off-guard, with no idea how to respond. He leaned his head against Kai's shoulder. "What am I supposed to do with all this?" Jack whimpered softly. The large elk upended every aspect of his life he came in contact with. He sent his head spinning in a tidal wave of conflicting emotions.

"I don't know," he repeated softly. Kai pulled back from the embrace, staring longingly at Jack who pouted in frustration and confusion.

He let his instincts take over again, leaning forward and planting a kiss on his lips. Jack gaped, frozen in shock. Just as Kai was about to apologize, the rabbit boy returned his kiss and the two locked lips. Kai's tongue forced its way into Jack's mouth, exploring it fervently. The rabbit's tongue was so small and soft when compared to his own. Kai stroked the his ear as they kissed, hoping to elicit a reaction from the bunny. It worked as he had suspected. Jack let out a high pitched moan, which surprised even him.

As if suddenly coming to his senses, Jack stumbled back. His expression was conflicted in the brief glimpse Kai saw of him before he took off running. Kai was left kneeling on the abandoned sidewalk, marveling at the small rabbits speed as he disappeared out of view. The stag started after him, concerned with his well-being. Night had fallen, and a drunk rabbit boy made an easy target to a desperate predator.

Jack made it to his room with no incident. He dove beneath the covers on his bed, his heart racing frantically. What in the actual hell was that? Was Kai drunk too? The large stag had displayed a strange fascination with him, but he didn't think it went that far. He felt his cheeks burning as he recalled the sensation of their dueling tongues. He couldn't dispell the image no matter how hard he tried. Maddox texted him, informing him he would not be home that night. At least that meant he would have some privacy.

Jack unbuttoned his collared shirt. He ran his hands down along the pure white coat of fur on his chest. He slipped his hand beneath the waistband of his pants, feeling the small impression of his excitement against the boxer briefs below. Jack recalled waking up next to Kai, and the sight and feeling of his morning wood against him. The buck's member was massive in comparison to his own. Sure, he was average sized for his species, but it couldn't begin to measure up against the buck. Jack leaned back, closing his eyes as he continued to massage himself.

In the midst of his self-intimate moment, he heard the door creek inwards. Kai stood in the frame, panting breathlessly as if he had run the whole way there. Jack stared blankly for a moment before recalling the position he was in. He yanked his hands from his pants with a yelp, scrambling to pull the blanket over his lap. On the way over Kai had formulated an apology. As he came face to face with the blushing rabbit, all the words fled his mind.

"You have some awful fucking timing, you know that?" Jack grumbled from beneath the comforter.

Kai closed the door behind him, turning the lock on the handle. Jack fidgeted anxiously as the towering elk approached him. He climbed onto the bed, positioning himself over the rabbit. Kai pulled at the collar of Jack's shirt, tugging at it until it slipped from his shoulders. He placed a hand on Jack's hips, giving his slender frame a squeeze. He brushed his thumb along the rabbit's abdomen, coaxing forth a quiet mewl.

The buck hooked the tip of his finger through Jack's slacks, pulling them down. Jack squeaked nervously, his body quivering in a mix of fear and elation. Kai began running a finger along the bulge in Jack's briefs, causing him to moan. Even just a single finger was larger than the full length of him. It was both humiliating and exhilarating. A small dark spot had begun to form at the tip, betraying his excitement. Without warning Kai pulled down the last bastion of fabric concealing Jack's dignity, exposing him entirely. He tossed the clothes aside, spreading the rabbits legs. "H-hey wait... what are you-" his words cut off with a gasp as Kai's tongue darted forward, flicking against his glans.

Kai placed his hand beneath Jack's hips. He teasingly pulled at the small tuft of his tail, causing him to squirm. Eventually, his fingers began to explore further, pressing at Jack's hole. The rabbit opened his mouth to argue, but his objections were replaced with a shrill squeal as the elk's finger pressed inside him. His eyes bulged. This was entirely new territory for him. Kai hushed him with a wink. Jack clamped his hands over his mouth in an attempt to muffle his voice. Down below, Jack caught a glimpse of the growth in Kai's pants. He could tell by the impression that it was thicker than his arm, maybe even his leg. That wasn't supposed to go inside him, was it?

As his mind once again wandered, contemplating how such an interaction would work, Kai slipped in another finger. Jack cried out, though made no move to escape. As the large fingers slid in and out of him, he slowly became accustomed to the sensation. At the apex of each thrust he hit something inside Jack that made his body quiver. After a few more minutes of loosening him, Kai pulled out. Jack felt oddly dismayed at the absence of his stimulation.

Kai tossed his shirt to the side, revealing the rippling muscle beneath. Jack stared up at him in wonder. His chest was rugged and covered in coarse brown hair. Below that, his abs were ridged and defined. Jack gave in to temptation, brushing his fingers along the lines of his muscles. Kai grinned proudly at the awe and admiration on the rabbit's face. Jack moved to unbutton his pants, to Kai's surprise. He pulled them down, revealing the mammoth protrusion beneath. He ran his fingers along it, causing Kai to swell at his touch. He could clearly feel the veins along the length of him, even through the fabric.