The Bunny Experiment Pt. 02

Story Info
An anthro bunny, rather femmy, wakes on a research lab.
2.3k words
4.83
13.2k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the second part of this story! English's not my first language so I hope I did an OK job, again, all comments are welcomed!

The feline nurse slowly pushed the medical bed, taking the strapped, naked bunny to a typical looking lab halfway, illuminated by bright white spots on the ceiling, surrounded by doors leading probably to more examination rooms and offices. The rabbit squeaked in embarrassment, exposed to everyone to see with his member as hard as ever, but no one there seemed interested in him, too focused on whatever they were doing.

The chemicals in his body prevented him from feeling anything but simply, primal arousal. An intense itch to be taken and simply fucked. Even if the whole situation seemed utterly humiliating, he didn't care. He surprised himself thinking he was actually enjoying it.

A few long seconds passed when they finally arrived in another room, almost exactly the same as the one he was before, a few cameras were holding from the ceiling pointing at the center of it. The same doctor who performed the previous procedures was talking with a lion, who was busy manipulating cables and arranging instruments nearby. The nurse carefully placed the bunny in the middle of the room, facing a door.

"Alright great, the subject is here, we are going to make him take a breeding position and prepare him." Said the cheetah looking at his colleagues, getting closer to the bunny, removing the straps one by one, sometimes gently poking him around, as if studying his reactions.

"I know it's hard for you to focus right now, but please listen hun. The next step is the most important of this experiment, we are going to prepare you and then we will exit the room--" K squeaked again, this time in fear, with pleading eyes. "Aw honey don't worry, he's not going to hurt you" She took one of his paws and squeezed it as she kept talking. "I will exit the room and the Alpha will be let in. He went from a similar procedure than yours, but the other team enhanced his instincts. He also was closely monitored and stimulated for a while, it won't take long for him to ehrm... finish. Don't be scared, if he tries to hurt you we will quickly end the experiment." He could swear he saw the nurse exchange a nervous look with the doctors, but she quickly smiled and squeezed his paw. "Let's get you all nice and ready now".

With the help from the two others, they carefully moved K on his belly. Every movement makes him feel a bit dizzy and groan in discomfort. The nurse slid both her paws over K's lap, grabbing him slightly. "Try to slowly raise your butt. I'll help you place yourself, go slowly, take your time" She said while now applying some pressure, pushing him up. K obliged, moving his knees, and using his arms to push himself, getting slowly on all fours, hiding his embarrassed face with his long ears.

"Good boy!" The cat encouraged while now gently pushing with a paw his back, forcing him to arch it. Quickly attaching his ankles and waist. "This is going to help you keep this position" She said now moving in front of him, taking both his paws, placing them in front of his head, strapping them as well, she then moved his ears with tender care, brushing K's hair for a few seconds."You are such a sweet bunny" She said tenderly with a smile. "Once we are out, keep your head and tail down, it's very important that you assume a submissive position at all times."

The lion approached, holding in his paws what looked like a fleshlight attached to a tube, the other end connected to the machine he was working on earlier. Leaning under K's lap, he carefully inserted the device around his member, making K moan in pleasure as it slowly took all his length, wrapping it in a nice, slippery and warm feeling.

"This will help us stimulate you if necessary and gather more samples. Do your best to hold your orgasm as much as you can. This device can also prevent it."Said the lion looking at the bunny, with a mischievous smile.

"Excellent, let's start with the edging now, activate the device and keep the subject in that state, but don't let him orgasm, or the experiment will be ruined." The doctor warned, looking at the lion. A few seconds later a pleasant feeling suddenly took K further in lust, his member was gently surrounded in what felt like strong vibrations going from the base to the tip, sometimes changing direction and intensity.

The nurse placed a paw on the bunny's slightly shivering butt, giggling. "Feels good, right hun?" She asked in an amused, yet sweet tone. "It... d-does.. Mhhh" K replied, clenching his teeth while panting.

"I'm going to lubricate you now, relax your muscles as much as you can and breathe deeply, ok?" K didn't reply, the device kept making his member throb, getting him every second closer to release. As soon as he felt the nurse paw spreading his butt cheeks he felt like he was about to explode in pleasure, unable to control himself. The device, somehow detecting this, stopped all stimulation suddenly. He could feel a strong pressure on the base of his cock, making him groan in frustration. A few seconds passed by, and the device kept it's pleasurable torture, stimulating him again mercersly. K's body felt weak and shaky, he slightly squeaked and almost sob in desperation, he wanted, no, needed to cum, his whole body was tense and begging to finally be able to release. "P-please!! L-let me... j-just once! Gaah!" He pleaded with a shaky voice. The nurse quickly removed her paw and went in front of him, kneeling while taking and squeezing both of his paws. "Soon you'll be able, sweet boy, be brave ok? It's almost over." She said softly, using her thumb to caress K's paws.

The lion smirked again, silently taking some notes on his notepad and adjusting a few switches on his side.

While trying to focus on the nice nurse, K nodded, still slightly groaning. She released his paws slowly and walked away, taking a rather long and thin speculum, lubricating it with her gloved paws. The instrument slided inside K's hole, making him whine as it slid deeper on him, applying the lube. It lasted a few seconds, after which she quickly removed it and wiped the rest of the lube away.

"There you go! All ready. We will now leave the room. Remember hun, tail, ears and head down. You'll do great" With a last caress on his lower back, she left the room followed by the other two. A voice on a speaker could be heard. "Subject K021, we are going to release A021 very soon, please remain in your position until further notice."

K's breathing became stronger each second, and his heart went faster in fear? Excitement? He couldn't tell. The device kept working on his cock, everytime slowly making him get closer to an orgasm, soon after stopping just in time, giving a few seconds for him to recuperate, then starting the process again. His legs could barely hold him as they slightly started to shake, all the while he kept begging and groaning at the empty room.

After what felt like hours, K could hear a hydraulic door opening, and some heavy steps slowly walking behind him, even in his shaky state he didn't dare to move, the footsteps were getting close, with a sniffing sound coming from their direction.

A big paw grasped his lowered bunny tail, pulling it out of the way, something cold suddenly pokes his tail hole, making him let out a squeak of fear. A growl noise could be heard, but soon stopped as the alpha used his paws to spread the bunnies cheek, allowing further investigation, the cold nose went from one side to the other, up and down, inhaling and exhaling faster and heavier, after a little while, the bunny could feel slow, wet licks, becoming deeper and hungrier, making him moan in delight. The Alpha suddenly stops, walking slowly around the bed, going in front of the poor, defenseless bunny."Look at me." He demanded with a voice mixed on a growl, K obeyed, for the first time seeing him.

A grey wolf was standing in front of him, with both paws resting over his heaps, at least two and a half times taller than him, with big, strong muscles. The wolf stared back with both his ears pointing at the rabbit. K felt like a little prey, that assertive look, those muscles... the smell... that sweet scent, now much more powerful, was intoxicating him, a little string of drool started to flow from his mouth. His head lowered again instinctively, as long as the ears, his butt raising a bit higher, begging to be taken.

The wolf reached with a strong paw the bunny's chin and without any effort tilted the bunny's head up, making his muzzle closer to his massive hard knotted dick, but stops a few inches away, the scent making the bunny go crazy.

"I'm going to make you mine, and only mine." He said slowly getting closer, still guarding some distance, and with a sharp claw, the wolf gently brushed the bunny's face without hurting him, going through the length of his lips. "I can smell your incredible, unique heat... " The claws continue under K's neck moving slowly, as if mocking him. Without being able to hold his body, the rabbit moved his head a bit further, licking the wolf's member, from the base to the tip, now finally getting what he could not stop thinking of, the Alpha simply smiled and got closer "Such an eager little thing, they prepped you well...Look at me while you taste me" K shyly looked up at those piercing eyes while he kept licking in adoration the wolf's cock, which rested some of its weight on his muzzle. Enjoying the taste he couldn't help but moan slightly. He then carefully wrapped the cock with his lips, eagerly taking a few inches, already stuffing his maw while playing with his tongue.

Two enormous paws suddenly took his head with a firm grip. The wolf's member, already throbbing, leaked some precum landing on the bunny's muzzle while he pulled off. "Enough." He said panting and pushing K's head slightly away, getting a little further. "I'm going to mark you as mine."

A little intimidated, but drunk in the wolf's scent and the device stimulation, K let his head drop while licking his lips, slightly moving his butt up and down impatiently. Two powerful paws grabbed his hips, and the wolf poked his tip against the rabbit's entrance.

The alpha let out a low, deep growl, making K's body vibrate. "P-please!-- oooh!"Without warning, the wolf's member pushes against his tail hole, stretching it slowly, making him moan like a female in heat, every inch making his desire stronger, pushing it deeper at a steady pace. All the while his paws close with more strength at the bunny's hips. Nothing seemed to matter anymore. He just wanted to belong to the wolf.

Once he finished slowly burying his member as deep as it could inside him, kissing with his knot his entrance, the wolf climbed over the bed, holding K's legs closed together with his own, on each side, wrapping the bunny's body around his enormous arms, holding it tightly against him. He then firmly bit his right shoulder, slightly piercing the bunny's skin, making K scream in pain and arousal. Ignoring his screams, the Alpha slowly started to thrust the bunny, taking his length almost all the way out and back in, going every second faster. Changing the angle subtly from time to time, scratching every inch of K's thirst while the device seemed to increase the intensity of the stimulation.

The wolf patiently waits until his bunny's body shivers, telling him to go a bit faster as he explores his insides, growling and huffing under the bite. With perfect timing, he pushes his knot inside. A clean "plop" can be heard, he makes sure to hold K firmly, and he applies a little more pressure on the bite, so he won't move as he starts spraying ropes of seed inside, filling him. The bunny's body lost all capability to hold itself, quivering uncontrollably in an eruption of a powerful orgasm, spraying his cum inside the device, which sucked it away as quickly as it came out, milking him more. K let out loud groans and moans, feeling the electrifying orgasms take hold of every inch of his body, it just kept going as the wolf gently continued to thrusts inside him.

After a few seconds, the Alpha let go of the bite and gently licked it, doing the same to the bunny's face cheek, with tenderness. They didn't move for several seconds, each still deep in a cloud of pleasure, enjoying the touch of each other.

"Well done, subjects, we are going to release K021, and leave you rest for now," Said the voice on the speaker.

K felt all the straps go loose, making him almost fall, but the wolf pushed him with a paw to a side to spoon him, wrapping the bunny in his big arms and legs, slowly letting his big tail rest over him, like a blanket.

The bunny felt a warm, strangely familiar feeling in his chest, even if he barely met this wolf, it felt like it was the safest place on earth, he slightly curled and enjoyed the wolf's embrace, feeling the warmness and the still erected member inside him connecting them both.

The Alpha used one of his enormous paws to slowly caress the bunny's body, making them both slowly drift in a peaceful and deep sleep. This time the collars didn't wake them.