The Bureau of Pleasure Control Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You wouldn't lie to me, would you, Ethan?" she asked.

"No, ma'am."

"Not even a little exaggeration to how close you are, to sneak in a few extra breaks?"

"No, ma'am," Ethan insisted, between heavy breaths. "I can't imagine needing to exaggerate how hard this is."

Kristen checked the time. "All right. You might be telling the truth. But just to be sure, I'm going to have to make it a little harder."

Ethan swallowed and almost choked. He rushed a coupled of deep breaths afterward, obviously aware that his seconds for rest were slipping away.

"Each time you say 'No' after this one, I will tighten the vice half a turn," she told him.

"Am I... aren't I supposed to practice saying no?" Ethan asked cautiously, leaning into his lightheaded confusion.

"Turning down temptation will often be painful, don't you think?" said Kristen.

"Yes, ma'am."

"Time's up."

Kristen leaned forward and started on him again, running her fingers over the head before sucking on it in a steady rhythm.

Ethan did last longer this time, obviously applying every ounce of mental resistance he had left. Kristen counted nearly three consecutive minutes before the next stammering "N... no."

It sounded as if Ethan's own jaw was fighting him to keep the word from escaping.

Kristen sat up, checked the time, and put her thumbs to the nuts of the vice.

"At the end of this break, you'll have just over a minute left," she told him. "Think you'll be able to make it in one go?"

"God, I hope so," Ethan answered in a rush. "I mean, yes, ma'am."

"Will this bring you closer to or farther from the edge?" she asked, turning the nuts very slightly.

"At this point, it could go either way," said Ethan.

His responses were getting much less guarded.

"Let's find out." Kristen pushed the rest of the way through the half-turn.

Ethan grunted through his own tongue, biting down on it.

"Inconclusive, from where I'm sitting," said Kristen, examining his glistening erection with her most clinical gaze. "How does it feel?"

"Oh, fuck, like I'm going to burst," Ethan answered. "I'm just not sure in what way."

"Better keep it together a little longer," Kristen advised him. "Here we go."

Kristen wasn't sure which ending she would have bet on, if she'd had to.

Ethan had taken everything she'd thrown at him so far with surprising fortitude. Then again, he was as hard now as he had been for the few seconds before his first "No." She could easily imagine him losing it all over the back of her throat at any moment.

She was ready for that possibility, ready to pull away at the first sign of release and let a whimpering dribble replace the explosion he was anticipating.

It wasn't until the eight minutes ticked to an end, and Kristen found her lips forming a smile as they left him one more time, that she realized how hard she'd been rooting for him.

"Please, don't stop," Ethan begged openly. "I made it. Please."

"You want me to free you before you get hurt, don't you?" she asked, unscrewing the nuts up to the tops of the bolts.

His next "yes, ma'am" was so mumbled that Kristen could probably have knocked him fifty points into debt for failure to answer, if she'd really wanted to nitpick, but technically, he wasn't speaking to a real pleasure control officer. Not yet.

Besides, as she took the vice apart, she couldn't help feeling he'd been punished enough for one day.

"You didn't earn this," Kristen reminded him, lips millimeters from his dick. "But you can have it now."

She had barely touched him with her tongue again when he came, groaning with bottled-up aching as well as pleasure, letting slip his first tears of the session.

Tightening her lips around him, Kristen sucked firmly, keeping contact with his skin and catching every thick, flavorless drop of semen.

Once she was certain that his last contraction had passed, she sat up so that he could watch her effortlessly swallow.

Ethan slumped forward to rest his hands against the table, his head bowed below hers. "Thank you..." he rasped, "for your mercy."

#

"Congratulations, recruit," Officer Deacon said, clipping a provisional ID card to Kristen's new, clinging white trainee dress, in the privacy of their usual meeting room. "The president of the Bureau personally flagged you as 'promising new blood' after that trial video."

"Thank you, Officer," said Kristen. "I hope I can live up to it."

"I hope so too," Officer Deacon said sincerely.

Kristen's stomach flip-flopped. The officer had never shown anything but confidence on this subject before.

"It'll be a great loss to all of us if not," the officer clarified. "You're a natural at almost everything."

"Except for...?" Kristen asked apprehensively.

Officer Deacon bit her lip with the first hint of doubt Kristen had ever seen on her face. "Your mandatory three-month chastity test starts today. No matter how many points you earn in that time."

Kristen's knees almost buckled at the thought. Deep spasms ran through her pelvis, and her clit throbbed as if it truly thought it could fight its way out.

She'd assumed she might not earn many points working for the Bureau while she was still in training, but she'd had her heart set on buying a release with her experiment points. She was counting the days until she could rub herself against one of those stimulation wands under Officer Deacon's watchful eye.

"Were you... were you allowed to warn me about that?" Kristen asked.

Officer Deacon shook her head. "We can only accept the strongest, most disciplined applicants. Ones who can take that news at any time, in any state."

Kristen breathed until she could nod. "That is... an intense opportunity to impress you."

Officer Deacon broke into a grin and then returned immediately to her usual bulletproof poise.

"Then let's get started." She gave Kristen's ass a sharp, open-palmed smack. "You have no idea what you're in for."

***

Thanks for reading! If you had a good time, show me some love with your ratings, follows, favorites, and/or comments, and let me know if you want more Bureau of Pleasure Control.