All Comments on 'The Burn'

by bfk214

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
Roy_L_FlushRoy_L_Flushover 1 year ago

You are a very gifted writer.

Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very well written.

GingernautGingernautover 1 year ago

Thoroughly enjoyed the story, look forward to more from you.

SantatSantatover 1 year ago

WOW! What a Story!!!! Please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Drugs ruined it for me... Sorry.

BandoPervBandoPervover 1 year ago

Enjoyed it all, it brought me back to being one, and being powder coated the PLAYA!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I would love to see this as a movie. Really well written!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

GREAT STORY!!!! I WOULD HOPE THAT YOU WILL CONTINUE A BIT MORE INTO THIS LOVE STORY , SAY PERHAPS FOR ONE MORE CHAPTER AFTER THEIR ARRIVAL HOME. YOU MOST ASSUREDLY HAVE A TALENT FOR WRITING THESE STORIES SO I MUST BID YOU GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR FUTURE WRITINGS AS I WILL LOOK FORWARD TO READING THEM. THANK YOU

nippelfansmall2nippelfansmall2over 1 year ago

the lack of actual dialogues between mom and son made this so hard to read.. And all the party stuff was just boring and weird... same goes for moms friends.. it started so well but went boring and too unrealistic..

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyover 1 year ago

Great story. I would love to hear how things go in the real world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really good read. Enjoyed all of it.

Cheers

01Timber6701Timber67over 1 year ago

Great story 5⭐️,,, that they finally found each other and how they truly felt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awesome story loved all of it and I was glad when mom and son finally found each other and there love was found I wish you would continue with one more chapter of this to see how there love could continue when they reached home!!! Gave it 5 stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SmutaholicSmutaholicabout 1 year ago

I love the originality of this story, your vivid descriptions, and the beautiful, slow-burn romance. I hope to see many, many more mom/son stories from you. And it might be nice in future stories to include more dialogue. This is a fantastic story nonetheless!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This was one of the best reads I have found but wish you would have continued and see how their love continued in their real world at home??? Gave it 5stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This was a real nice story although it took a while for the incest to begin you should continue and see how they do when returning home. Maybe mom bares him a child and they continue together. Gave it a 5.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Outstanding! Thoroughly enjoyed the entire story 👍

RanDog025RanDog02511 months ago

Excellent story. Beautiful first story! 5 BIG ASS FUCKING HUGE FLAMING NOVAS STARS!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It took a while for the sex but you could feel the love they had for each other. You need to write more of this story and see how their love continued after they arrived home, maybe mother become pregnant and they lived their lives together!!!!!!!!! 5 STARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sam23312Sam233127 months ago

Simply amazing! Especially for your first submission. I hope you write more.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Truly loved this. You captured such moments of beauty. Will be reading more of your own work and please let us know if you ever sell any books.

ToughSailorToughSailor2 months ago

Nice story with an apt description of the Burning Man festival. For those interested, a really GREAT companion piece about Burning Man is 'Playa Dust in the Bedouin'. A wonderful bit of writing . . . .

RougeBeauxRougeBeauxabout 2 months ago

I absolutely loved this story! Perfect mixture of anticipation, sensuality, tenderness and holy fuck did you deliver the goods!

AdamdavidsonAdamdavidson19 days ago

I really like your story. I gave it 5 stars and started following you. The only advice I have is to study the writing maxim to “Don’t tell, show!” We writers must strive to make our writing as engaging as possible and showing vs telling paves the way. For instance, instead of telling us about a conversation, engage us in the conversation by using dialogue. Let us get to know your wonderful characters by what they say and feel in relationship with each other and the events they encounter. You have a great talent so keep writing and ‘show’ us new stories in the future.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous