All Comments on 'The Burning Boat Ch. 02'

by Just_John1

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Once again

I didn't think it possible that Chap. 2 could be better than Chap. 1 but it looks like I was wrong. Not only is it better but it's also wonderfully written once again.

I hope you have plenty more story in store

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Welll Done

I think the subject says it all. Great character development. Great story line. I'll be reading more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Tempest

Having read your first part of the story which I thought was superb

then the second wow I must admit I was slightly cynical to start ,

that soon changed to admiration of the story as it came to a most fitting culmination, I for one will be following stories from now on.

J

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
A superb romance story

Well developed characters and a wonderfully written story. A real heart warmer, especially for those that hunger for a real love of their own!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Enjoyed the ride Thanks for a fine yarn

A very pleasant way to spend a quiet evening!

hongluobohongluoboover 19 years ago
Did you have to end it?????

loved the story... but it could have so easily gone on a few more chapters.... oh well...... am glad you got Miranda involved..... was very sweet....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
wonderfull

a beautifull story of real true love.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Very enjoyable read

Enjoyed the entire story, the erotic descriptions were among the best I have read. A few suggestions about why I didn't rate it higher; it was too predictable and everything was too perfect. Yea, there are nice people with lots of money, but Laurie shouldn't have been attracted to Fred enough to marry him, if she was attracted as a soul mate to John. Two totally opposite personalities ... it doesn't happen that way. Someone in an abused relationship takes years or decades to recover and learn from the problem, not days. This story read as a wonderful dream, not very close to reality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good stuff

I very much enjoyed the way you blended subplots with "reasonable" sex and attractive descriptions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great!

Thanks for a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
riveting

Your writing is consistently riveting. Great plot and character development. Love to read your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Captivating

Wonderful story, just too short. When I find a story this well told, I wish it could be longer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Writing ability

This story is so well written that I could practically feel the wind during the storm.

I currently live in "Tornado Alley" (Oklahoma) and have lived on the Gulf Coast so I am very familiar with scairy weather.

In the beginnng of your tale it moveed a little bit to quick from my point of view but otherwise a very well written story. Thanks for your contribution. cdn405@yahoo.com

Sid0604Sid0604over 10 years ago
Thank you

I enjoyed reading your story.

yankeecatladyyankeecatladyabout 10 years ago
Wonderful

I thoroughly enjoyed this story.

griz375griz375about 9 years ago
Well written to be sure ....

.... but a little to Harlequin Romance/Fairy Tale for me.

Still it was well executed and you tell a good story - just not quite real enough for my tastes; that's just my preferences. I'm sure lots of people found it great and told you so.

Thanks for posting

tompo296tompo296over 7 years ago
Thank you

A lovely story, well written. I felt that there was scope for the scenario before Laurie met John to have been developed.

A super story none the less.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
A Perfect Start for this Tale

A point apparently missed by some readers was Laurie's baptism by fire to begin her new life. An experience like the burning boat can change a persons life direction on a dime. Excellent followup in the continuing change in Laurie's life.

Your stories are extremely well written. This is your best so far. Thank you for taking the time to share your talents with us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I really enjoyed your story. Sensitive well written characters. I think, For my My chase anyway, That the sex scenes could have been abbreviated quite a bit And more time given to developing George Amanda has distinct people in the backgrounds of their lives.

Also it seems a little sad that George really came to the end alone.

But again all of that aside you are a wonderful writer and I've enjoyed your stories immensely.

Thank you yet again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well done, really liked their relationship. Two damaged people falling in love in one intense week. 5*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous