The Bus Boy and the Roommates

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before she knew it, she was bent over the kitchen counter, her panties at her ankles. She was moaning loudly as his hands found her clit. She felt his impossibly thick organ touch her entrance and she groaned. She was hotter for him than she could remember being for anyone. She gasped as he entered her and moaned as her pussy contracted around his

steaming piston. She felt an orgasm beginning -- only this one was bigger than she'd ever had before. It didn't feel like a wet firecracker building up in her womb -- it felt like a bomb ready to explode.

Kristin suddenly awoke. She was immediately flooded by disappointment. She'd wanted that orgasm so badly. She realized that her hand was in her panties and her fingers playing desperately with her pussy. But it was no good. The sensation of that approaching climax had faded and she could feel just that little tingle that meant disappointment.

It was then that she realized that part of her dream was still going. She was still hearing the sounds of Ted fucking. Only instead of plowing into her needy cunt, he was filling Lynn's -- again! They were quite loud this time, their incoherent cries perfectly audible through the plaster. Only this time she could feel it too. The wall was shaking on every thrust. It sounded like they were about to come through it.

"What is he?" Kristin asked as her fingers sped up the pace on her clit. "The energizer bunny?"

---

In the next room, Lynn was on her knees, her hands gripping the headboard while Ted plowed his formidable organ into her from behind. His hefty thrusts were making the headboard bang into the wall and her cry out in pleasure. She was dimly aware that this must be bothering Kristin but she didn't care. This was, quite possibly, their best fuck yet.

She hadn't intended it to go this far. She'd woken up to find Ted lying next to her, his massive cock sticking straight up into the air. The sight had made her instantly horny. She'd knelt over his sleeping form and starting playing with his erection, licking it, sucking it, squeezing it.

But just playing with his big pole had sent her excitement level rocketing up. She'd started masturbating her soaked pussy after just a few minutes. And when his eyes had fluttered open, she'd mounted him, cumming hard as she slid her hot cunt down his penis.

Waking up balls-deep in his beautiful friend was enough to get Ted wide awake. He'd rolled over her quivering form and started fucking her missionary style. After ten minutes and another orgasm, Lynn had recovered enough energy to push him off and move into doggy-style, offering her fantastic ass to him. She loved taking Ted like this. He would usually respond by pounding her without mercy. And this time was no different.

Any inhibitions Lynn might have felt vanished with the first deep plunge of his thick 8.5" monster. She was cumming continuously, her copious juices soaking his big rod, making it glide all the more smoothly into the deepest recesses of her cunt.

Ted was also dimly aware that they must have woken Kristin by now. But that voice was very quiet in his head. Most of his mind was unable to think at all. Since he'd slid into Lynn's tight pussy from behind, he'd been continuously on the precipice of climax. His balls were swelling with another load, his prick throbbing with pending climax. But he couldn't go over that cliff. It was an exquisite torture that he wanted to never end.

And in truth, part of what was driving his fucking was the fact that Kristin probably *could* hear them. For some reason, the thought of Kristin hearing him pound the daylights out of Lynn turned him on even more.

After twenty exhausting minutes of this, his balls suddenly emptied. Ted didn't even have a chance to cry out before he went off like a firehose into the deepest parts of Lynn's cunt.

"Oh God," Lynn cried as her pussy responded by clamping down hard on his spurting member. "I love it when you cum in me."

Ted collapsed on top of her. His softening prick slid out of her pussy, spraying its last drops of cum onto her vulva.

"Fuck college," Ted said. "I'm just going to stay here for the rest of my life and have my way with you."

---

In the next room, Kristin jammed her fingers deep into her pussy as she enjoyed one of the best orgasms of her life -- almost like the firecracker had dried out. Her pussy sent three little jolts of pleasure through her body before calming down.

"If only that dick were a few feet north," she sighed to herself. Then she realized what she was saying and blushed furiously.

She lay in bed for some time, idly touching her damp crotch or hard nipples, while she listened to the indistinct post-coital muttering of Ted and Lynn.

She smiled happily. She couldn't wait to talk to Lynn. Her mind was made up.

-----

In the next room, Ted had rolled off of Lynn and onto his back. Lynn had climbed atop him, trapping his soft cum-streaked dick between them.

"Well, I'm guessing that Kristin definitely heard that," she said.

"I think people in the next state heard that," said Ted. "I don't care. It was worth it."

Lynn idly stroked his chest. "I'm going to miss this."

Ted laughed. "*You're* going to miss this? I don't know what I'll do at college."

"Oh, I'm sure you'll tumble some other girl in no time. You'll forget all about me."

Ted kissed her. "I won't forget you. And I'm not sure about college. I mean, I'd done nothing with women before you. I'm just not . . . you know . . . very good with women."

"Um, OK, Mr. Not-Good-With-Women. Where have you been this summer while I was cumming my brains out?"

"I don't mean that. You know what I mean. You seduced me. It's not like I initiated anything."

"There are a lot of girls who will want you. And they'll be more aggressive in college than high school. I mean, Kristin wants you."

Ted's prick twitched against her and Lynn felt that little thrill of naughty delight.

"You said that last night, but..."

"Do you want her?"

Ted didn't answer.

"It's OK. I won't be jealous."

"Well . . . look, it's not that I'm not happy with you."

Lynn laughed. "It's that you're a guy. You can never have too many women."

"Exactly. You never know when a dry spell will hit."

Lynn laughed again. "Maybe you should put the moves on Lynn."

"I just told you -- I don't have any moves."

"And if she put her moves on you?"

Ted paused a long time. But his penis answered for him, firming up a bit and throbbing against Lynn's soft belly.

"I don't know. I mean, I wouldn't want to hurt you."

Lynn smiled. "Ted, I like you a lot. But if you get a chance to sleep with another woman -- as long as she's not a skank or a bitch -- and Kristin is neither -- I wouldn't pass it up. I won't be jealous. I'd actually be happy for you."

Ted kissed her softly. "Whatever."

"I'm serious, Ted. You're going away to college. And it wouldn't be fair of me to be all possessive and jealous. I want you to think of me as more like a friend that you have sex with than your girlfriend. So if you get a chance to score, don't pass it up."

Ted closed his eyes and didn't speak. Lynn curled up against him.

-----

Kristin lay on the bed, her head a whirl of thoughts. When she finally heard Ted's heavy footsteps descend the stairs and exit the front door, she finally sat up and headed out of her room. She needed to talk to Lynn.

Her roommate was in the bathroom now, wrapped in a towel, getting ready to shower up in preparation for work. Just as she was about to turn the water on and get started, she heard a light rap on the open bathroom door. She turned and found Kristin standing there.

It didn't take more than a second for Lynn to know what Kristin was about to say. The girl was blushing like crazy, nervously wringing her hands. But her hard nipples were visible through her t-shirt. Lynn smiled to herself. This was coming together faster than she could have imagined. She felt a little thrill through her body and realized that she was not only willing for something to happen between Ted and Kristin, she now actually wanted it to happen.

"Hey,' she said. "Sorry if we disturbed you again. We just . . . we can't help it sometimes."

"Oh, that's OK," said Kristin.

There was a long awkward silence. Finally, Lynn spoke.

"So . . . I'm supposing you're not here to talk about the weather."

Kristin blushed again.

"You were just joking around last night, right? I mean, you didn't actually mean..."

She covered her face with her hands.

"Oh, I wasn't joking," said Lynn, pulling Kristin's hands down. "I mean, I really like Ted. But I don't love him. And I don't think he loves me -- at least not in the usual sense. This summer we've been more like fuck-buddies than boyfriend-girlfriend. So I wouldn't be jealous. To tell you the truth, it actually turns on a little bit, thinking of you two together."

Kristin giggled nervously. "It's just . . . I don't . . . you know . . ."

Lynn knew Kristin well enough to know what she was trying to say.

"Are you trying to tell me that you'd be interested?"

"Well, maybe, I mean . . . you know."

Lynn sat down on the edge of the tub.

"I'm serious, Kristin. I really think it would be good -- for both of you. I think it would be especially good for Ted, make it easier for him to leave me."

Kristin just stood there, shifting from side to side, torn again between a hundred different emotions. Finally, she murmured a quiet "OK".

Lynn smiled and her sex drive, completely sated by Ted only minutes before, began to resurface. She crossed her legs as her pussy moistened at the thought of her two friends fucking each other. "You won't regret it. I promise."

Kristin nodded, more certainly this time.

"So when do you want to do it?" asked Lynn. "We only have a couple of days before he leaves for college."

Kristin blushed again. She couldn't believe they were talking about this. She especially couldn't believe they were talking about this as casually as making an appointment at the hair salon.

Lynn, too, was a little taken aback by the process. She would never have imagined in a million years that she would be trying to set up a random sexual encounter between her temporary boyfriend and her roommate. But here she was.

"Well, my period starts tomorrow or the day after. So I guess it has to be tonight."

Lynn nodded. "OK. I could do with a night off, to be honest." She paused. "Ok, how about this? Ted and I get home about an hour before you do. I'll get him a little wound up but then tell him I'm tired. Then you come home . . . he won't be able to resist!"

Kristin shifted again and realized that she was getting wet thinking about this.

"Do you really think he'll go for me? I mean, he really likes you and..."

Lynn smiled. "Well, I'm pretty sure he wants you. And really, not many men can resist seduction, especially at his age. Besides -- as I've told him before -- we're not really in a relationship per se. Just having a good time, you know?"

"OK."

With that, Kristin retreated to her room and buried her face in her pillow. She was ashamed, afraid and nervous. But there was no question that she was turned on.

----

Kristin lay in her bed for the hour or so it took Lynn to shower, dress and leave. She wasn't really thinking. She was just letting her head spin. Even when Lynn poked her head in and said, "Trust me!" she only acknowledged with a grunt.

She showered in a daze. She noticed that her nipples and cunt were sensitive and needy. But she didn't indulge herself as she sometimes did with a little shower masturbation. She wasn't sure if she was saving it for tonight or just too freaked out.

She spent a half hour finding the outfit she would wear to seduce Ted. By the time she'd picked it out, she was getting incredibly horny just looking at herself in the mirror. And of course, that made her all the more daring. The outfit she finally settled on was far too sexy and revealing to wear to work. She sadly placed in a shopping bag to bring with her and donned her usual conservative attire.

They day at the rental office dragged on and sped by like a train at the same time. She was alternatively nervous, ashamed and horny -- each intensely. She would get so nervous she would literally be shaking in her seat, then so ashamed she felt like she would run from the room if an actual tenant walked in. Then so horny she thought she might explode. She spent half the day wanting to text Lynn and call it off. And the other half imagining what it would be like. And all this got worse and worse as the day went on and the fatal hour drew nearer.

----

Ted's day, on the other hand, was crawling past. He and Lynn were working from lunch to just before dinner. There was plenty to do and they were incredibly busy. But Lynn seemed to be finding little bits of time to tease him. Anytime he was the only one looking, she raise her skirt until he could see her panties, or undo a button on her shirt and lean in close to let him view her cleavage or her belly. She rubbed against him any chance she got. It seemed like he was spending half the day adjusting his hard penis.

Lynn was having a similar experience. Part of her flirting was to get Ted wound up so he would pounce on Kristin the second she looked at him. But part was because she too was genuinely turned on. And the closer it got to the moment truth, the more she couldn't help think of what was waiting for Ted when they got and the more turned on she got.

Somehow they got through the day. As they drove home together, Ted couldn't keep his hands off Lynn, constantly rubbing her thighs or her belly. And the minute they pulled into the parking lot of her apartment, they were in each other's arms.

Ted was ready to explode. It was bad enough that the day had been one long tease. Now the groping and kissing was bringing his balls to a steady boil. Just being around Lynn was an aphrodisiac. He was always at least semi-hard around her. Having her in his arms was enough to get him hard as a rock. Kissing and groping here was enough to get his balls throbbing and his dick tingling in anticipation of being inside her. It had been a while since he'd wanted her quite this badly.

Lynn responded to him, her pussy getting soaked with her excitement, her nipples so hard they ached. Usually when she was this turned on, it was only a matter of minutes before she would be riding his prick like a champ, cumming her brains out.

But a voice in her head reminded her that this was only supposed to go so far. She finally broke from his embrace, looked him in the face and gave him her best sad expression.

"I hate to do this to you. But do you mind if this doesn't go any further? At least for right now?"

Ted's face fell like a brick. It wasn't often that Lynn turned him down. And even rarer that she didn't give him a blow or hand job to compensate. Especially after a day of tormenting him.

Lynn felt a flutter in her stomach. This was harder than she'd thought. She did so love being with Ted. It was rare that she would extricate herself from him without sampling his wonderful penis with her hands, mouth or pussy. And the look on his face made her want to desperately fuck him silly. But she was determined to fulfill her promise to Kristin. With a monumental effort, she pulled back from him.

"It's just that . . . I'm tired and I'm a little bit sore down there. You understand, right?"

Her appeal worked. Ted shrugged despite the desire burning through him.

Lynn smiled and rubbed his hose-like penis through his pants. "I'll tell you what. Why don't I go take a nap. And when I'm done, I promise you the best blowjob I can give."

That brought the light back to Ted's eyes. "I guess so. As long as I get to go down on you as well."

That set off a little tremor in Lynn that pushed her very close to breaking her promise to Kristin. But instead she smiled and rubbed his hard prick again.

"Ok. Tell you what. Give me two, maybe three hours. And then, come upstairs and wake me up . . . I mean, wake me up nicely." She paused and rubbed his shaft again. "I won't be wearing any panties."

Ted nodded and they kissed some more. Lynn wanted to keep going but she knew that if she continued, she'd end up fucking him, promise or no promise. With another effort, she broke from him, opened the car door and began walking toward her apartment. She could feel Ted watching her ass she walked, even as he got out and followed her.

When they got in the door, Ted made one last effort to break her resolve. He pushed her against the wall from behind and began kissing the back of her neck while he ground his huge hard penis against her ass. Lynn moaned deeply. For a moment, she was lost. She was going to turn around, pull down his zipper, push aside her panties and mount him right there -- let him fuck her madly against the wall like that time in the restaurant closet. She would dive into the sweet release of orgasm and forget anything she'd ever said to Kristin, cumming loudly and continuously until he filled her with semen.

But somehow she pulled herself back from the abyss, turned and pushed him away.

"Just a few hours nap. Then I'm all yours, assuming you still want me."

"Have I ever not?" he asked.

Lynn glanced down at the tremendous bulge in his pants and her resolve wavered again. It wasn't just the great fuck ahead that tempted her. She was moved that Ted could pull back like that with nothing more than a hurt expression. She'd been with men before who would've called her a "fucking cock-tease" under those circumstances.

But before she could cave in to temptation, she retreated to the stairs. Then with a wave, a smile, and a blown kiss, she ascended. Ted moved into the living room, sat on the couch and clicked on the TV, desperate for something else to occupy his brain.

An hour passed while Ted sat on the couch wondering if his dick would ever soften. The TV blared meaninglessly at him. He tried hard to concentrate on the show and get his mind off the hot college girl just one floor up waiting to be pleasured by him. But Lynn had done her work well.

Just when the fire in his pants was beginning to subside, he heard a key in the door. Kristin! He adjusted himself, making his semi-hard prick less noticeable. Just as he re-seated himself and tried to look casual, she came in.

For a moment, they just stared at each other. Kristin had spent the previous few minutes on the walk to the apartment, alternately walking toward the door and back toward her car. Her stomach had been turning backflips in anticipation of what she was about to do. She knew that once she walked in -- dressed the way she was -- there would be no turning back. Finally, she'd nerved herself up and let herself in. The solid reality of Ted seated on the couch, his crotch conspicuously bulged, hit her like a thunderbolt, driving home the reality. She was going to fuck this young man.

For his part, Ted was stunned by how amazing Kristin looked. She was wearing a tight short black dress that clung to every inch of her delectable figure. The dress exposed plenty of her soft womanly legs and traced tightly over her wide hips and full ass. It was cut low in front but her breasts were held up by thick straps, exposing the soft tops and deep cleavage. The tops of her breasts jiggled tantalizing as she walked. Ted was instantly fully hard again just from looking at her.

"Hi, there," she finally said, with just a little quaver in her voice.

"Hi."

She walked slowly over to the couch, putting down her purse and the bag with her work clothes in them. As she walked past him, the intoxicating mix of her natural feminine scent and light perfume made Ted's head reel. And he almost passed out when she sat down next to him -- closer to him than she really had to be.