The Bus Boy and the Roommates

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you watching?" she asked, working in a little sigh to try sound more like someone coming off a long day's work than someone about to burst from nervousness.

"Nothing, really."

They were quiet for a while. Kristin stared at the TV blankly, her brain not functioning at all. Ted couldn't take his eyes off her. Finally, Ted spoke.

"Um, you look . . . amazing," he stammered.

She blushed and turned to look at him. "Thank you. I was supposed to go on a date, but the guy cancelled on me."

"I don't see how any guy could cancel on you," Ted replied.

The compliment turned much of Kristin's nervousness into excitement. Her stomach calmed a bit and the trembling in her legs stopped. At the same time, she began to get a little wet. She smiled sweetly at him and Ted felt like his stomach had melted. He turned to the TV just so he could do something other than stare at her.

The show proceeded, but Ted had absolutely no idea what they were watching. He was only aware of Kristin next to him on the couch. And he noticed that each time she shifted, she moved a little closer. They talked during the commercials. Ted had no idea what was said. He had a vague idea that he was being charming -- at least she seemed to be laughing quite a bit. But he was too busy wondering if his prick was going to explode from looking at her. A long work day with Lynn with no subsequent release had been bad. This was torture. He desperately wanted to go upstairs and fuck Lynn awake. But there was no way he could stand up with this hardon.

For her part, Kristin was oscillating between excitement and fear. For a moment, she would be aware that she was seducing this man and turned on by her own brazenness. She would flick her eyes down to his crotch while he wasn't looking and the sight of his dockers almost bursting from his erection would get her wetter than she could remember being. Then she'd suddenly be afraid, wonder if she was making a fool of herself. Wonder if she was being a slut. And then he'd say something charming or funny and the nervousness would break, leading slowly back to excitement.

She kept moving closer. She kept her eyes locked onto his when they talked. She would lick her lips occasionally and bat her eyes. She would occasionally touch his arm or his knee while making a point. She even leaned in once or twice so that he could get a good look down her dress. Ted's eyes would pop out of his head when he could see her deep rich cleavage and he would shift on the couch, trying to get his huge boner comfortable in pants, trying to keep it from exploding right then and there.

By the time the show was over, neither of them were even pretending to pay attention. She was next to him, her legs folded beneath her, her head resting on his shoulder. Ted could barely breathe. A part of him wanted to grab her, throw her down on the floor and fuck her until she begged for mercy. It kept whispering to him that Lynn had basically given him the go-ahead to do exactly that. That Kristin was giving him all the signs. But the old self-doubt kept him rooted to the spot. Maybe she was just a flirt. Maybe she was just being friendly. Maybe-

But his brain didn't get beyond that "maybe". In mid-thought, Kristin kissed him.

It was like the breaking of a dam. In moments, the kiss had become passionate and their tongues were wrestling with each other. Ted's hand came up and touched her face gently, holding her to him. Kristin shifted and put her long legs over his lap so that she was comfortably in his arms.

That made out with near-ferocity for an endless time. Ted's hands slowly moved down her side until they were at her waist, then traced over the full fleshy curve of her hips until he was cupping her round ass. He squeezed hard and Kristin melted into him and moaned into his mouth. They finally stopped.

"Wow," Ted whispered.

"Yeah," she replied. "I can't believe I'm doing this."

"I had no idea you ..."

"Well, I *have* been listening to you and the Orgasm Queen all summer. I decided maybe I should find out what the fuss was all about."

Ted blushed. "We didn't mean to bother you."

Kristin laughed. "Yeah, right. I'm sure you weren't advertising when you tried to put Lynn through my wall."

Ted blushed again as he realized that that was precisely what he'd been doing.

"It's OK," Kristin said with a giggle. "If your fucking is anything like your kissing, then you'll be even better than Lynn says you are."

As she started kissing him again, Ted's cock throbbed dangerously in his pants. Did she mean what she'd said? Was the night going to end with him balls-deep in the buxom woman in his arms? When that thought finally hit him, it propelled his hands into motion. He traced them over her belly, relishing the feminine feel of it. He continued moving upward, his heart skipping beats as he approached the astonishing swell of her breasts. Kristin sensed what he was doing and arched her back, putting the firm globes almost in his face. She felt so wanton and naughty and it was making her cream with excitement. She'd never imagined being a bad girl could feel so good.

When Ted's hands finally closed on her bulging breasts, he almost came in his pants. His dick twitched and throbbed, straining desperately to get out. Her tits overwhelmed his hands, firm and soft at the same time, yielding to his touch but overpowering him. He traced up the curving underslopes and found her big nipples, pressing through the material, hard as rocks. Kristin stifled a little cry when he pinched them.

"Oh yes," Kristin gasped. "I love the way you touch them. They need attention so bad."

He started caressing them softly. Kristin put her hands on his and squeezed hard.

"Don't be gentle. It's been so long since anyone touched them like that."

Ted responded, squeezing them hard while rubbing his thumbs over the sensitive nipples. He was amazed at how different feeling her up was from Lynn. Lynn liked him to be gentle and subtle. With Kristin, the harder he squeezed them, the more she moaned and thrashed on the couch.

Kristin was in paradise. Every touch and caress and squeeze from Ted seemed perfect -- just rough enough to drive her crazy, but not hard enough to cause pain. Her pussy was getting soaked, her nipples were so hard they were starting to hurt, her ovaries aching with need. The dress -- small as it was -- seemed to getting even smaller with every breath.

Kristin reached down and brushed her hand against his crotch. She could feel him. She moved her hand back and grasped him, eliciting a grunt from Ted. His dick swelled with excitement, cum boiled in his balls. As Kristin felt him, it was like something clicked into place in her body. She could feel her juices flowing copiously, feel her pussy heat up and squeeze with excitement. She realized there was no turning back. She was going to have sex with Ted.

"Lynn told me you were endowed," she whispered between kisses. "It feels just perfect."

Ted's hands left her tits, much to Kristin's disappointment. But her energy level rocketed up again when she felt them touch her thigh. She parted her legs, making the dress ride up toward her hips, almost exposing the dampening crotch of her panties, allowing him full access. Her breath started coming in ragged gasps as his hand circled upward and upward until it finally brushed against her wet cunt. His finger found the edge of her panties and traced around the legholes, following the flow of lacy silk as it tapered to the narrow strip tightly covering her cunt.

"You're making me so wet," she moaned.

Kristin leaned into him, allowing him access, kissing him fiercely as her arousal level jumped another notch. She squeezed Ted's cock and started stroking the massive head through his pants. Ted groaned from the amazing feel of her hand on his prick and his hand on her smooth luxuriant thighs and damp panties.

Kristin was more excited than she'd ever been in her life. She couldn't remember a time when her vagina had felt so tight and wet and hot. She'd never needed to be filled so much in her life. It was like her cunt was a fire and Ted's prick the extinguisher. She needed him.

She had to get out of the dress. It felt like she was in an iron maiden -- that any clothing was too much now. She pushed him back and stood up, facing away from him.

"Unzip me," she whispered huskily.

With shaking fingers, Ted pulled the zipper down her dress. The sight of her thick bra strap and tight black panties through the opening slit got him panting with desire. Kristin moaned as the slit opened, relishing the release of the pressure against her flesh. She needed to be naked. When he finished, she shrugged it off her shoulders and down her arms. The dress fell and bunched at her wide hips, exposing her narrow waist and her slender back cut by the thick bra strap.

Ted started stroking his enormous hardon through his pants while he watched her do it. She tugged to get the dress over her full hips and revealed her tight black bikini panties. Her hips were fuller and her ass rounder than Lynn's. But that only made it all the more captivating. Ted thought her backside perfect -- fleshy, womanly, just a little fat. And then the dress was off, collapsing into a black pool on the floor.

Kristin turned to face him and felt a warm tingle run all the way from her clit to her nipples as Ted's eyes nearly popped out of his head. She was wearing a bra that was really too small for her. It was a lacy lowcut D-cup she'd bought for the night she lost her virginity at 17. Her tits had grown since then and now overflowed the cups, looking like perfectly ripe melons that might burst the bra from their considerable weight. Her big hard nipples strained against the taut fabric, threatening to rupture it.

She reached back to unhook it. Ted stroked himself harder and harder as he watched each hook release and the bra give a little bit under the pressure of her breasts. She grinned at him as she drew out the last moment. When the third and final hook gave way, it popped off and slipped down, exposing her hard nipples. She finished removing it and let it flutter to the ground.

Ted's cock rumbled and let out a big flow of precum. He was teetering on the brink of cumming. Kristin's breasts were perfect. They were huge hemispheres with just enough sag to let him know they were real. Her nipples were dead center, stuck out nearly half an inch and were visibly erect with excitement.

"God, Kristen, you're beautiful," he said. And he meant it. He'd never realized it before. Her voluptuous figure was never going to grace a fashion show, but was the perfect embodiment of a man's desire. And her face was transformed. Suffused with absolute lust, it was radiant.

Kristin herself was staring at Ted's obscenely tented pants. Surely, that couldn't all be him? She'd seen plenty of men with their pants distorted by erections. Ted's looked like he had another leg down there. The idea that she had done that -- that she had made him so big and hard -- turned her arousal up another notch.

She walked toward him and sat down in his lap, her legs spread around him. She scooted forward until the huge bulge in his pants slid into place over her cunt. They sighed together at the amazing erotic feel of his cockhead pressing through three layers of clothing against her vulva and clit. Kristin trembled as a little spasm coursed through her body. A day ago, it might have passed muster as an orgasm. Now it seemed like just the beginning.

She leaned over Ted, putting her breasts in his face. He reacted instantly, kissing and nuzzling her huge mounds, licking and lightly biting each nipple. He brought his hands up and resumed his manhandling of them. Kristin responded by rocking back and forth over his clothed prick, rubbing the huge knob up and down her pantied slit.

They kept at that for some time and Kristin's thrusts began to get harder and harder. She started shaking as she felt an orgasm building in her pelvis. It felt as good as the cum she'd had that morning listening to Ted and Lynn fuck -- maybe better. Her hips began to jerk as she got closer to it and her clit became more sensitive.

"I'm so close," she whimpered.

Ted put his hands on her fleshy hips and gripped hard. He ground her hard into his cock while he let one breast fill his mouth and bit the nipple.

Kristin cried out softly as her orgasm hit, blossoming out from her clit into her body. Ted's cock seeped more precum as it throbbed on the brink of orgasm. The feel and taste of her breast, the feminine scent of her skin and the dampness of her crotch against his rock hard prick pushed him right to the brink of flooding his pants with semen. He felt the beginnings of the orgasm he'd needed all day long. But just as he was about to get that release, she settled down and stopped.

She breathed deep and sighed. It had been nearly as good as her masturbation, but not quite the explosion she'd wanted. Still, it was one of the best climaxes she'd had. Her pussy juices began to flow again. If just grinding against him made her cum, what would fucking him do?

Her thoughts were interrupted by a plaintive moan. "Oh, I'm so close to cumming, Kristin."

Kristin looked down at him grinned. "I guess I should let you, since you just made me cum." She rocked her hips a bit and he bit her lip. His powerful cock throbbed desperately. Between Lynn and Kristin, he was as turned on as he'd ever been in his life. It was physically painful how desperately he needed to cum.

"It hurts, Kristin. Please let me cum."

She grinned wickedly and rocked her hips back and forth again. Ted's moan was almost a whine. His dick felt bigger than it had ever been in his life, like it would burst his pants in a second.

"I'm sorry, Ted," said Kristin, rolling her hips again. "I can't let you cum."

Another moan.

"Unless it's in me."

"Huh?" said Ted. He was barely able to speak.

Without another word, Kristin slid down the couch until she was between Ted's knees, her breasts brushing against his thighs. She massaged his hard cock through his pants and licked her lips. His pants looked they were going to burst and there was a visible damp spot from his precum. She felt her pussy grow slick with excitement as she thought that the huge thing she was feeling would soon be inside her.

"It feels sooo thick. I thought Lynn was exaggerating."

She began kissing his penis through the slacks and lightly stroking her fingers over the shaft. Ted groaned and closed his eyes. He didn't know what was turning him on more, her hand on his cock or the spectacular view of her chest. All he knew for sure was that the orgasm was building again.

Kristin reached up and grasped the zipper. She pulled it down, tugging a bit to get it over his bulge.

"I guess these aren't designed for guys like you," she laughed.

Ted raised his hips and Kristin grasped his pants and underwear and yanked them down to his knees. He moaned as his prick finally popped out of its prison.

Now it was Kristin's turn to have her eyes nearly pop out of her head.

"Oh my God!" she gasped as Ted's organ exploded out of his pants. It was bigger than she'd even imagined -- longer and way thicker. The slit at the top leaked precum as it stared her down. She'd enjoyed the dicks she'd gotten access to in the past. But this was different. Ted's cock was designed for serious fucking, not fooling around. It scared her.

Her head spun as a wave of emotions swam through her. Lust and excitement were there. But fear too. She trembled as she looked at it.

"There's no way . . . "

She tentatively touched it with her fingers and it throbbed menacingly, seeming to grow even larger. More precum oozed from the slit. Involuntarily, she put one hand over her pussy, as if guarding it.

"What is it?" said Ted.

"It's . . . a monster," she said.

"There's no way," she said, shaking her head.

"Huh?"

"I can't take this. It would rip me apart."

Her words finally penetrated Ted's haze of lust.

"What do you mean?"

"I don't think we can do it -- sex that is. You're just too big. You're like twice the size of any guy I've been with."

Ted's face fell and for a moment, Kristin felt like mounting him then and there just to make him smile again. But her legs wouldn't move before she though better of it.

"Lynn likes it."

Kristin shook her head. "Well, I don't know how. I mean, just look at it!"

Ted's heart sank and his orgasm frustratingly faded back. A moment ago, he'd been delirious with happiness, thinking he was soon going to be inside this voluptuous woman. Now that door seemed to be slamming shut. He couldn't believe this could happen to a guy twice in one day. He was going to die if he didn't get some release.

"We could try," he said. "Just a few inches. See how it goes. We can stop if it hurts."

Kristin reached out again and stroked his mammoth organ. It felt hard and heavy in her hand. Her lust was beginning to reassert itself a little. It was a nice sight. Her fear was giving way to fascination. But she shook her head. There was no way something like that could fit into her tiny cunt.

"Maybe one day. But I don't think I could try it tonight." She smiled. "But I would like to play with it."

She began stroking it gently, her fingers unable to completely encircle its over 7" girth. It was almost like an alien's dick, it was so different from what she was used to. Ted lay back. For the moment, the soft touch of her hand on his turgid member drove away his disappointment.

Kristin could feel her nervousness bleeding away as she stroked him. There was something deeply thrilling about being around such a massive piece of meat, even if it was too big to fit into her vagina. She began kissing and licking it tentatively, her excitement returning.

----

Upstairs, Lynn was unable to think about anything but what might be going on downstairs. She knew that Kristin was home. But she had no idea what -- if anything -- was happening. And it was driving her crazy. Her mind was conjuring up all kinds of scenarios. She was picturing the scene in her mind. Perhaps Kristin was already impaled on Ted's massive totem, already feeling the first tentative tingle of a massive orgasm. Perhaps his talented tongue was working its magic between her thighs and she was pushing his head into her crotch as she came.

She realized that she had unconsciously started to masturbate, thinking about her two friends. She spent a few minutes working her cunt, rubbing her hard clit through her panties and fondling her breasts through her shirt. But it only served to inflame both her lust and her imagination. She started envisioning the two of them going at it. Ted would be taking her doggie style, letting Kristin's huge breasts swing free, making her generous ass jiggle with each plunge of his big member, making her cum hard for the first time in her life.

Finally, she couldn't take it anymore. Lynn stood, straightened her clothes and crept out of the bedroom. She listened faintly at the top of the stairs. She could hear the TV going but little else. For a second, disappointment churned within her. Perhaps they weren't doing anything. Maybe Kristin had chickened out?

Just then, she heard Ted's familiar moaning.

"You're so good at that. You're going to make me cum."

Lynn's libido rocketed back up again. She came slowly down the steps and peered around the corner.

She was transfixed by the sight that greeted her. The room was dark but she could see everything in the glow of the television. Ted was sitting on the couch, facing the stairs, his huge prick sticking up like an obscene jack-in-the-box. And Lynn, clad only in a very tight pair of lacy black panties, was kneeling between his legs sucking and licking on him with complete abandon. The enraptured look on Ted's face told her that Kristin must be doing a good job on him.