The Bus Boy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mellors14
mellors14
355 Followers

When she finally touched it, he had to bite his lip to keep from spraying his load right then. No woman had ever touched his cock and now his fantasy girl was groping it with an enthusiasm he could barely have imagined.

"Lynn," he moaned. "That feels so good."

Lynn gasped at the feel of his member. It felt so big, she had to look down to make sure she hadn't grabbed his leg. She gripped it loosely through his pants and moved her hand up and down. She rubbed her legs together again, her slick vulva rubbing together.

"Oh, Ted. It's so thick."

"You're going to make me cum, doing that," he gasped.

She began kissing her way down his body, pulling his shirt off and kissing his chest. Ted was so hard he thought his pants were going to explode. His balls ached with anticipation and tried to will himself to hold back. He looked down at her and could just see down her shirt and glimpse the tops of her firm breasts, swelling invitingly with each deep breath she was taking.

Finally, Lynn was on her knees, facing down his bulge. She slowly zipped him down and his boxer-covered bulge erupted through the gap. She grasped his pants and yanked them down, leaving him standing there in his obscenely tented boxers. A brief thrill of fear coursed through Lynn's body, followed by a shake of excitement. This was it -- something she'd been wanting since she'd first seen him naked. Before she could have second thoughts, she ripped his boxers down and Ted's cock popped free, almost slapping her in the face. It bobbed in front of her, the purple head looking like it was going to explode.

"Oh my God," she said.

"What?" gasped Ted. He was straining hard, trying not to blast his load across her face.

"It's a monster."

"What?"

But Lynn wasn't listening. She was almost hypnotized by the totem in front of her. It was easily longer than anything she'd ever seen -- about 8.5 inches. But what scared and thrilled her at the same time was its girth -- which must have been close to three inches. It had thick veins and a gigantic head and was accompanied by two massive balls pulled tight against his groin by his pending climax. It was hard as a rock -- a solid upward curved tube of flesh. She could almost cum just from looking at it.

She wrapped her hand around it -- her fingers not touching and Ted shuddered from head to toe. It was his first feel of a woman's soft hand on his cock. He was straining to think of anything that would keep him from soaking Lynn.

"Please, Lynn, I'm so close. I don't want to cum just yet."

His plea only aroused Lynn further. Thinking about how surprised he was, how excited he was, how everything must be so new and incredible to him made her even wetter. She looked up and him and smiled.

"It's OK. Just let it happen."

Lynn leaned forward and breathed on the head. It swelled again and Ted groaned. She kissed it and a large flow of precum came out of the tip. She flicked her tongue over the slit, tasting his precum. Ted's feet tingled and his body start to shake. He'd never been so turned on in his entire life.

Finally, she pushed her mouth down on it. Her jaw widened further than she thought possible to try to get him in. Ted almost cried out from the hot cramped feel of her mouth on him. Her stretched lips finally closed over his head and she took another few inches in. When his head touched the back of her mouth, Ted felt the familiar sensation of orgasm start in his prostrate.

"Oh God, Lynn, I'm cumming. You're making me cum!"

Lynn could barely breath but the feel of his mighty penis rhythmically throbbing in climax only heightened her passion. She slipped her tongue around his twitching pole and flicked it around his urethra, tonguing the sensitive spot just under the helmet. She brought her other hand up and massaged his heavy balls.

Ted growled loudly as his balls dumped their load into his swelling cock. He held it for just a moment, trying to relish his first blow job from a beautiful girl -- the feel of her hot mouth stuffed with him, the steady mind-bending pressure of her tongue, the sight of her beautiful full lips stretched around him and the pure unadulterated lust in her pretty green eyes. Then it came forth -- he felt like he was spurting into Lynn's mouth like a firehose.

The 20-year old's eyes went wide as the first thick blast filled her mouth. She instinctively swallowed as much as she could as Ted's cock painted the back of her mouth with cum. But he was ejaculating so fast and furious that she couldn't keep up. What little space there was in her mouth filled and semen began to leak out of her lips. And still he kept going, filling her mouth again and again.

When he slumped against the wall, utterly spent, she sucked hard on him, trying to get every last drop. Finally, she let his softening member slide out of her mouth. She used her hand to clean up the rogue trickle of semen and then licked it off. Finally, she grabbed a napkin and wiped her mouth off.

"Oh my God, Lynn. That was . . . unbelievable."

Lynn smiled. "Tell me about it. I've never done anything like that -- ever. I feel like such a tramp."

"You're not a tramp."

Lynn replied, "Well, I was just now."

Ted knelt down in front of her, took her hands in his and kissed them. Then he leaned and kissed her on the mouth again. The kissed for a few minutes before finally snuggling together against the wall.

"Are you Ok?" asked Lynn.

"Just in shock. I thought you hated me."

Lynn laughed. "Lust . . . hate . . . what's the difference? Even I didn't know I wanted you until just now."

"I've always wanted you."

Lynn giggled again. "So I noticed."

They were quiet for a while.

"So . . . was that your first blowjob?" asked Lynn.

Ted nodded. Lynn felt a deep glow for having been the first to take his orgasm.

"So . . . you're still . . . a virgin?" asked Lynn.

Ted nodded, a bit more enthusiastically this time. Lynn glanced down at his soft but still massive penis.

"I'm surprised -- with that thing."

"Huh?"

She reached over and squeezed it.

"I would have thought girls would be lining up to play with that."

Ted shook his head. Lynn rolled her eyes.

"I'm not saying that size matters, but girls are usually at least curious about a guy who's as well-endowed as you."

"I thought I was about average."

Lynn gaped at him. "You're joking right? You don't know that you're like really well-equipped. You must have noticed other guys in locker rooms or bathrooms."

Ted shook his head.

Lynn rolled her eyes. "Well, trust me. I've seen a few. You're *way* on the big side -- maybe too big."

Ted felt a little surge of pride. He leaned over and kissed her again. They lost themselves in the kissing again. And then Lynn grabbed his hand and pulled it up to her chest. She moaned into his mouth as he squeezed and caressed her firm B-cups through her shirt.

"You are a natural," she gasped. "I know experienced guys who can't play with them a tenth as well as you do."

He began to unbutton Lynn's bursting shirt. His sex drive was coming back as he glimpsed her pale bra through the widening gap in her blouse. He pulled the blouse back and just stared at her tight lacy silver bra, clinging to her high firm breasts, dented by her hard nipples. He groped them through the flimsy material and Lynn moaned even louder.

"They are loving this," she said.

He unclipped the front hook. The pale material, released from the pressure, sprang apart. Her tits were even better than Ted had imagined. They were just as firm and high without the bra -- perfect hemispheres capped by hard pink nipples.

"Lynn, they're so beautiful." She again felt that thrill of giving him another first experience.

He leaned in and began kissing them while gently stroking them with his hands. Lynn moaned and laid back until she was flat on the floor, with Ted hovering over her.

He continued to kiss and nuzzle her breasts while his hands explored her body. The attention was making Lynn wetter and wetter. She moaned as Ted's hands caressed her belly and waist and his kisses trailed up to her neck and shoulder. When his mouth moved across her cheek and found her ear, her hips bucked toward him.

"You're making me so wet, Ted."

They were trembling together as Ted's hand continued its journey down her belly, tracing smaller and smaller circles toward her panty-covered cunt. He slipped under the waistband of her skirt and she bucked her hips toward him again. His fingers touched the top of her panties and started tracing over her mons. Lynn had never been so excited in her life. The way he was easily shifting from her prey to her predator had her on edge. She felt like she might die when he finally touched her. She closed her eyes and parted her legs, allowing him easier access. Ted let his hands trace lower and lower, finding the inward curve toward her pussy.

When his fingers finally found her clit, he gave her another deep powerful kiss. Lynn moaned into his mouth. When he broke from her, she said, "Oh my God, that feels so good."

Ted let his fingers roam over the damp patch in her panties, discovering the shape of her pussy beneath. He could feel the warmth of her pussy through the material. The feeling brought his cock back to full hardness. He started stroking her vulva though her panties and Lynn began to writhe on the floor. He quickly found her clit and the sensitive spots on her vulva and concentrating on those, rubbing lightly, then firmly. Lynn was surprised at how quickly he was learning her body -- none of the men she'd been with had even bothered to try to get her off this way. She reached down and grabbed this ridiculously thick cock.

"Ted, you're going to make me cum," moaned Lynn as her hips began to twitch involuntarily. She held her breath as the climax built and her cunt tightened down. Then it released. She cried out softly as gentle waves of pleasure came out of her clit. She tried to move her hips away but Ted held them down while he kept rubbing her pussy, feeling the pussy lips throb and jerk under the silky strip of material. He slowed his ministrations as he felt her climax subside, finally stopping with his fingers poised over her entrance.

"Are you sure you've never done anything with women?" asked Lynn.

Ted nodded before realizing her eyes were still closed. "Uh-huh."

Lynn smiled and opened her eyes. "Well, you're better than guys I know who've been all over."

"It's easy when you really want to turn someone on."

Lynn smiled again and felt her heart melt just a little bit. She glanced down at his hard prick, still rock herd and filling her dainty hand.

"Are you ready for round two?"

Ted nodded happily. Lynn squeezed his massive organ.

"What do you want to do?" she whispered.

Ted hesitated then said, "I want to be inside you."

Lynn's vagina got instantly wetter at the thought. She'd never deflowered alone and she squirmed at the thought of being the first to take Ted's big penis. She was thrilled and scared at the same time.

She stood up and let the skirt slide to her ankles. A shrug of her shoulders and the shirt and bra followed, leaving her standing there in her soaked panties.

She sat down on one of the crates, opened her legs and looked down at him. With trembling fingers, Ted reached over and pulled the straps of her thong over her full hips. She raised her ass to let him slide her panties off. Ted almost came at his first sight of her pussy. It was beautiful. Her vulva were tightly drawn together, but moist and engorged. Her swollen clit stuck out at the top. It was accented by a small tuft of reddish pubic hair.

"Stand up," she commanded breathily.

Ted stood and Lynn's legs wobbled at the sight of his prick. He edged forward until his head was just millimeters from her entrance. He could feel the heat radiating from her pussy. She wanted to scream for him to plunge it into her; but she was scared too. It looked so thick compared to her opening.

Ted leaned forward and the head just touched against her clit. Lynn gasped as her pussy contracted in a mini-orgasm.

"Do you want me to make love to you?" he asked, edging forward until he was touching her vulva.

Lynn was shaking. She was on the verge of just screaming, "Yes!" Her pussy was getting ready for him -- lubricating, expanding -- preparing to be more filled than it had ever been. Her ovaries began to ache with need.

She nodded. "Be careful. You're very big."

Ted slowly edged forward. He wanted, more than anything, to plunge hard and deep into this gorgeous woman. But he could now see how big his cock was compared to her little slit. He put his hands on her taut legs and slowly entered her.

His cockhead parted her lips smoothly and they flowered open for him. Lynn gasped and grabbed her breasts. She'd never felt anything like this. Her pussy lips stretched to enclose Ted's considerable width. She hissed as she felt them stretch too far.

"Take it easy," she said.

Ted stopped and pulled back, then pushed forward even more gently. He got in just a little further before he could feel Lynn tighten up.

They continued this way for a few minutes, Ted driving just a little further each time. Lynn was getting incredibly turned on but also increasingly uncomfortable. She thought it would get easier, once his head was past her lips, but it didn't. Each inch was like being penetrated all over again. When he finally got about halfway in, Lynn shook her head.

"Please pull out, Ted."

He slowly drew back and Lynn slumped.

"I'm so sorry. I want to do it, I really do. But you're just so big."

Ted leaned forward and kissed her.

"Maybe if we take some time, try just a little bit every now and then, I'll be able to. You're just so much bigger than the other guys I've had."

"It's OK," he said.

She opened her eyes, reached down and played with his cock. "I'm sorry."

"It's not your fault. If it takes a while -- you're worth it."

Lynn smiled. "Maybe I could try it again . . . if you got me a little more ready."

Her eyes flicked downward and Ted instantly understood what she meant. His mouth watered at the thought. Eating pussy was something that had fascinated him since puberty. He'd spent hours imaging what he would do. Now he had his chance.

He knelt down and Lynn scooted forward until her cunt was just inches from his face. The sweet musky scent was intoxicating. Ted breathed softly on it and Lynn writhed slightly. He kissed her thighs up to the juncture and she purred with pleasure. Finally, he planted a soft lingering kiss on her clit.

"Oh my God," she said. "You have got to be kidding me about never having done this."

Ted forced himself to be patient. He slowly explored her pussy with his lips and tongue, getting to know every little fold of flesh. He quickly found her sensitive spots and concentrated his effort there, grinding his tongue slowly against them, then sucking and kissing them, letting Lynn's responses guide him. Lynn's back began to arch with her pleasure. She closed her eyes. She loved having her pussy eaten and while Ted wasn't perfect, he was amazing for a first timer. She was slowly moving to orgasm.

Ted brought his hand up and rolled his index finger around her hot entrance, then slid it deep into her vagina, eliciting another moan. He flexed his finger inside her, pushing against the walls of her pussy, trying to find her sensitive spots. He found one near her entrance, pulled back his fingers and pushed his tongue as deep as he could into the opening it left and licked one of her sensitive spots. Lynn's hips jerked on the crate and she cried out in pleasure.

"Oh that feels so good. You're going to make me cum again."

Ted returned his tongue's attention to her clit while his hand moved back into place. This time, he slid two thick fingers into her and Lynn moaned again. He spread his fingers wide, stretching her pussy while he sucked her clit into his mouth and tongued it furiously.

Lynn's jaw dropped as a huge wave of pleasure scorched through her body. She curled up, wrapping her legs tightly around Ted's back while she bent at the waist until her head was almost touching his. Her breathing came in short ragged bursts as she continued to cum. She wanted him to never stop licking her. But she felt like she would die if she kept cumming. Finally, after nearly a minute of continuous climax, she couldn't take any more. She pushed him away.

"OK, that's enough."

Lynn lay back for a moment, letting her pussy calm down. Ted watched in fascination as her vulva jerked with each little wave of pleasure. Finally, she sat up and smiled down at him weakly.

"That. Was. Amazing."

Her gaze drifted down to his iron-hard cock. Lynn knew she was ready for him now. She could feel it. Her pussy was soaked and tingling -- ready for fucking. It felt like an empty space that desperately need to be filled. Her mind was consumed with the thought of taking Ted. And he'd made her cum so hard already -- she had to give herself to him whether it hurt or not. She needed to give herself to him.

She stood up off the crate and pulled him in for a kiss, tasting her own juices on his lips. Then she turned around and bent over the crate, offering her stunning ass to Ted. His cock throbbed with excitement at the view, which accentuated the already impossible curve from her narrow waist to her big hips.

"Try it again. I want you inside me!"

Ted stood up and lined up his rock-hard prick with her cunt. He'd never seen his cock so hard. It looked like it was going to explode. He pushed his head against her lips -- now wet and swollen with excitement. This time, it slid in much more easily. There was still that hesitation as her vulva stretched over the widest part of his head. But he went slow, easing himself in, letting her adjust.

Lynn started panting. It didn't hurt this time but the intensity level was unreal. It was overwhelming. She grasped the edge of the crate and held on for dear life while Ted continued to work his oversized prick into her tight pussy.

"You're so thick," she gasped. "I can't believe I'm taking you."

Ted forced himself to go slow. Lynn's cunt was just as tight as before. But she was yielding to him now, pulling him in. The feeling made him want to plunge as deep and hard as he could into her. But he kept it slow. About five inches in, he hit her cervix. Lynn tensed and backed up just a bit. Then he put both his hands on Lynn's ass and started squeezing.

The response was immediate. Lynn moaned and rocked against him. Her pussy took him a little deeper. He squeezed her hips and held her still while he started stroking slowly. Each stroke, her drove just a little deeper until finally, his balls started slapping against her clit.

"Oh my God," he groaned when he realized he was finally fully inside her. It felt amazing. Now that he didn't have to worry about it, it suddenly hit him that he was really having sex. He was suddenly aware of everything: how good it felt to be in her, to have his rock hard prick massaged and caressed by her vaginal muscles over every square inch of its considerable surface area, to feel his head swell to fill up the little space at the end of her cunt. As much time as he'd spent imagining what it must be like to fuck, he'd never imagined it would be like this. If he hadn't just cum, he would have gone off right then. As it was, he could feel the first stirrings of another climax.

Lynn's legs were shaking. She was relieved that he was all the way in her. Again, she felt no pain -- only that incredible intense feeling. She relaxed a little as he stroked into her. And once she relaxed, she too began to enjoy it. It felt really good to be so full. She felt both vulnerable and powerful; dominated by his big cock but dominating his big cock by taking every last inch of it.

mellors14
mellors14
355 Followers