All Comments on 'The Bus Journey Ch. 02'

by angel_and_demon

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Carry right on, you're doing fine...

This is one of the nicest girl/girl pieces I've read in a long time. Lovely slow anticipation and build up - don't let anyone bully you into going any faster than you want to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I like the slow buildup

So many authors just make the straight girl decide to turn lesbian like she's flicking a switch in her head, when the reality is quite different. It's nice that you're showing her thought process.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
So beautiful

Loved it, perfect build up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
JUST GET ON WITH IT!!!!!

`

And thankfully this was a bit longer than Ch.1.

Now, abandon everything else you might be doing - work, school, etc., and hurry up with the rest! (Although please don't sacrifice quality for expediency)

GayGirlKim

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
As good as ...

...part 1!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
GEMMA!

hey! my name's Gemma!!!!

lovercat2942lovercat2942almost 16 years ago
Nice little story you have going there

I love the way you are building up this erotic tension between these young women. I wonder about two small things, though: First, why did Gemma have to lie to the group of girls that she knows Stacey from high school? Couldn't she just have said that they just met at school and are becoming friends? Next, one time with the drinking out of the same container is enough. Two times is a bit of overkill, IMHO.

Other than these small nuances, though, I really like this story now, with both girls bursting at the seams for some action. Also, I am beginning to be able to experience them as real people.

yrbluescureyrbluescurealmost 15 years ago
I'm just loving this tale!

This is so sweet and delicious and best of all, utterly believable, which in my books increases the eroticism of it tenfold! Thank you for your wonderful efforts. I will now read the rest of your stories.

Doug

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous