The Bus Ride

Story Info
Man enjoys woman's pantyhose and is rewarded.
1.3k words
15.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: I wrote this story for Kaleb, just today. Hope he likes it.

***

Living in the big city you didn't see a need for a car and so you resigned yourself to having to ride the bus. This of course meant that you had to get up an hour early for work, just so you could catch the right bus to get to work on time. For the most part the bus ride was boring and uneventful, that is until one day as you are staring out the window listening to you iPod, you notice an older woman walking towards you. Normally you don't pay any attention to the other riders, but this woman seems to exude an air about her.

Besides, she is wearing a dress, nylons of some kind and 3" open toed heels. She picks a seat catty corner from you, allowing you the ability to longing look at her hose covered legs. As she sits there she plays with her heels and keeps sliding them off and sliding them back on. You are so caught up in this display that you completely miss your stop and it's not until you see her stand up that you realize you are very far from your apartment. So, as not to look like a pervert you stay on the bus and get off at the next stop and begin your long walk back to your place.

The next day as you leave work, you hope that your nylon beauty will once again grace the bus with her presence and before long there she is walking down the aisle. Today, you made sure to position yourself so that you were sitting in one of the side facing seats and thankfully the one opposite of you was open and that is where she decides to sit. You can't believe your luck and struggle to refrain from grinning like an idiot as she sits down.

When you saw her approach you silently turned off your iPod, but left your ear buds in. This would allow you to hear the beautiful sound of her rubbing her nylon covered legs together and as she sits, you hear the rasp of her nylons and begin to get hard. You quickly cover your groin in hopes of hiding your arousal, but in reality all that did was draw attention to your predicament, which you nylon beauty catches out of the corner of her eye.

As you sit there you try not to be too obvious as you try to catch glimpses up her dress every time she uncrosses and crosses her legs, but if your eyes are not mistaken you could swear that she is wearing a garter and nylons and a red pair of panties. Of course the sound of her hose rubbing together is also impacting you and you don't see how you are going to be able to get up at your stop without everyone one the bus including your nylon beauty seeing the tent in your pants.

As your stop comes and goes, you wonder how long your hard on will last after she gets off at her stop before you can exit the bus. If you had actually looked up at this beauties face you would have seen a sly smile cross her face every time she moved her legs and that her seemingly inadvertent teasing was actually calculated. As her stop approaches she goes to put her pocket book in her bag, but it slides out without her noticing. As she gets up to exit the bus you notice this and decide to be her hero, so you grab her pocket book and stand to follow her but are caught up in the crush of the crowd trying to get off.

As you step off the bus you look around for your beauty and see her walking toward a set of nearby apartments. As you hurry to catch up with her, you can't believe how quickly she is able to walk in her heels and you are certainly enjoying the view from behind her as her ample backside swings back and forth. In fact the sight of her walking is causing your hard on to intensify instead of lessen. As she walks up the steps you call out to her to get her attention.

She turns and upon seeing you smiles and asks how she can help you. You then proffer her pocket book and tell her that she dropped it on the bus and that you wanted to return it to her. She looks shocked, but then relieved and asks you to come in. She enters the building and heads to the elevator and you willingly follow, all the while trying to keep your bulge in your pants a secret. The ride up in the elevator seems to take forever and all you can do is smile at her and try not to stare. The scent of her perfume is intoxicating and you seem to be in a trance.

As she enters her apartment she asks you to come in and you follow without comment. Once inside she takes her pocket book from you and thanks you for being such an honest person. She then asks if there is anything she can do to thank you for your chivalry. You mumble that she doesn't have to do anything, but she walks closer to you and brushes your hard on as she places her hand on your chest and asks if you are sure. You visibly swallow and before you know it she is leaning in for a kiss. As her tongue begins to probe your mouth you are in such a state of shock you can't believe what is happening to you. It isn't until she grabs your ass and squeezes it that you break out of your daze and begin to kiss her back and allow your hands to roam all over her back side.

As she breaks the kiss she grabs your shirt front and drags you back to her bedroom. Once there she has you sit on the bed while she seductively removes her blouse and skirt revealing that is wearing a garter belt, nylons and a red lacy thong. With her back toward you all you see is the flimsy red material disappear between her two magnificent globes of flesh. You start to undress but she tells you that she will take care of that. Wearing only her garter belt, nylons, heels and thong she sashays over to you and begins to undress you. When she has you stand she squats down in front of you and undoes your pants and pulls them down revealing a very large bulge trying to escape your underwear.

As she hooks her thumbs into your waist band and lowers your underwear your monster cock springs free and as it bounces toward her she catches it in her mouth and begins to lick and suck on the tip. You just about blow your load right there, but she releases your cock and removes the rest of your clothing. She then proceeds to lick, suck and nibble your cock and balls. She can tell that you are getting close and so she pushes you back until you are sitting on the bed and then forces you back on your back. Once there she climbs up on the bed and straddles your engorged cock and places it at the entrance to her very hot, very wet pussy. As she lowers herself onto your pole you let out a sigh of contentment.

She then begins to ride your cock, slowly at first and then building up speed until she feels you start to twitch at which point she slams her pussy all the way down on your cock and as you erupt inside of her, her own orgasm ripples through her body causing her to cry out. As you both subside from your sexual bliss she lays down on top of your chest and tells you that she is so glad you returned her pocket book. As you both drift off to sleep you can feel your combined juices seeping out of her pussy coating your shrinking cock and balls and you thank the gods for riding the bus.

THE END?

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Quality, not quantity

Please stop trying to submit more stories than anyone else. ...try filling out just one

Share this Story

Similar Stories

My Pantyhose Fetish This is how my pantyhose fetish started and grew over time.in Fetish
Rachel's Nature Rachel realizes that he wants to be more than just friends.in Erotic Couplings
Summer Heat Summer Fun With My Neighbor at the Cottage.in Mature
Take a Hike A man meets his future on a hike.in Erotic Couplings
The Dildo A purse is spilled, and... well, this is awkward.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories