All Comments on 'The Bus Ride'

by Estcher

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not at all expected

Didn't know if I was missing a page four, or if there was a part two, or if...

... wanted to read the next part; because I honestly didn't think it would end like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Cliffhanger

Another part to this would be great. Felt like a solid cliff hanger!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
aaawww

there needs to be a part 2 to this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow, been there and done that....

I actually liked the ending. Many may think it needs more, but it doesn't. Well done and captured so well. Having been in a similar situation, the only real difference was the young lady was not an escort but a co-worker from a different department. Flirted anomonously as we worked different aspects of a project. Connected and blew.up in a similar fashion. I had fallen hard...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
LOL

Nice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A male perspective well told!

Thank you for writing this story. It makes a great point!

Snick6977Snick6977almost 4 years ago
Disappointed

I understand your intention but I hate the ending. I know not everything can have a good ending but this was horrible. Why can’t he see the misunderstanding and give her a second chance? Oh well. It was written well and I did feel the characters though. I was just hoping for a happy ending.

Rancher46Rancher46over 3 years ago

It was building into a real good story until you ruined it with the ending. You could redeem the story with a happy ending chapter 2.

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyabout 3 years ago

Please tell me there is more? There has to be more? Is it time for... FTDS???

Thank-you for your talent. Seriously... we need more to this story. :)

Hubbys_PrincessHubbys_Princessover 2 years ago

I don't think you need to change a thing. I was well written and had good pace. I would like a sequel of Dave and him moving forward and finding happiness again. Not with Magie but with someone who makes him feel the center of her universe. We all should have that and all deserve it.

Abba18Abba18over 2 years ago

This is only a human story, Life doesn't have a happy ending. Your writing is from the soul. Keep up the great work.

anubeloreanubeloreover 2 years ago

I hate it, but I also don't think it could be any other way and still be the same story. It's a powerful story, and it deserves a better score. Maggie may have been a decent woman who did a terrible thing, driven by her own pain and demons. That doesn't make it okay, and Dave has every right to not give her a second chance to prove that it wasn't a "one-time mistake" as so many abusers say. I feel for Maggie, but she needs to think about what made her think that kind of reaction was acceptable. Screaming at him in public was bad enough. But assault, and battery? Really? If you're so unable to control your anger, and hurt, you need to separate yourself from other people, and seek help for your trauma and pain.

|

TLDR: it *is* a happy ending. Not a saccharine one, and not a pleasant fairytale one. Just a happy one. And I'm happy I decided to read the story, despite my misgivings from the score, and some of the comments. It was more than worth the read, and the five star rating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm a man and understand the ending. This is always important to avoid so agressive people male or female. She got to quick and too far. She would do it again. If you dont like violence the best is to avoid such people. Their relation was also too strong. . Not good for life.

dawg997dawg9978 days ago

Tremendous story, possibly your best because of the realistic and emotional ending. I guess the score is lower than your other great stories because it doesn't end in a honey and fresh powdered snow ending.

In reality, it shows your chops as a great and original writer.

Many thanks. Please keep writing, you are an original.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEstcher@Estcher
The completed Spell Caster trilogy arc is complete and published on Literotica, Smashwords, and Amazon. And in case you were not aware, The Schooling of the Spell Caster won third place in the November 2022 Reader Awards under Sci-Fi/Fantasy. That was pretty cool. And it was ...