The Bus Ride

Story Info
Charlie has started a new job, but there is a destraction.
3.4k words
3.86
3.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, great, more rookies," Diane said quietly to her male colleague stood next to her, "it's bad enough the kids give us shit, but now these guys... they last two weeks and quit, giving us even more brats we to have to deal with."

Diane had been a bus driver at Central Public School for six years. She and the other veterans were in the canteen of the bus terminal for orientation prior to the start of the school term. The bus supervisor had brought in five new candidates that survived the interview process and were now being introduced to the rest of the staff: three men and two women.

Diane was in her late 30's with dark brown hair pulled into a pony-tail. She was very attractive, but never went out with any of her male compatriots, who dubbed her a lesbian. She wasn't... far from it, but had had several bad mixes of work and pleasure in past, so she decided never to have relations with anyone at work again. She satisfied herself with her Hitachi at home on a nightly basis after having a few puffs of weed to calm her nerves after bus rides to and from the schools with screaming kids the entire time.

She had worked at a local upscale printing business as an executive in charge of the laser labelling section. But when the business was sold to a national company, her position was eliminated and she wasn't able to find similar work at her salary for 2 1/2 years. It was at that time, she saw an ad for a bus driver for the school and decided to do that in the interim whilst she kept looking for another executive job. Not only that, but the bus-driving job paid more than half of the salary she had been getting and she had gotten a rise in salary each year she stayed. So she was able to pay for her mortgage and other expenses with just enough left over for occasional nights out with her mates to her local. She didn't live in town, but was able ride her bike to work most days, both for exercise and to save on expenses.

Today, being the start of August and a really hot day, she wore jean shorts, a white spaghetti-strapped tee shirt beneath a red cheque shirt tied at the waist, and flip-flops. The ride in had been hot and sweaty and her tee was soaked through, she was relieved that her red cheque top-shirt was covering her wet breasts. She was stood close by the only pedestal fan in the place, hoping that the cool breeze would dry out her tee, so she could take off the outer garment.

Of the five new-comers, the two women looked as if they'd seen ten kilometres of bad road: older, creased faces with some teeth missing, yellowed fingers, and seeming as if they hadn't smiled in 20 years. Two of the men were also unattractive: pot-bellied, bald, and also interminably bad attitudes for those seeking employment. But the last male caught Diane's eye. He was taller and appeared to be in good shape. Older, sure, but also with long brown hair pulled into a similar pony-tail. His eyes seemed to scan the room, maybe looking for an ally at this early stage in the process. He was dressed in a button-down shirt sleeve and cargo shorts with canvas shoes. He fixed his eyes on one of the male veterans, Quentin, and nodded in acknowledgement, who nodded in return. Apparently they had known each other before this. Maybe Quentin had told this rookie that they needed more drivers, which Diane enthusiastically agreed with. Then Charlie surveyed the others in the environment and stopped looking once he spied Diane. He thought he passed her one time at the grocers... he remembered the pony tail, attractive look and intense gaze straight-away. But the shorts and white tee under the cheque shirt gave a look that grabbed Charlie's eye and wouldn't let go. Also the flip-flops were a really nice touch with her toe-nails painted with white tips like her finger nails.

"Gather round, everyone," the supervisor told the assembly, shaking Charlie out of his stupefied stare, "here are some new recruits that I'm hoping can ease our loads and shorten our routes. This is Gracie... Alice... James... Morgan... and Charlie. They're going to be riding with us for a week or so, to get used to the routes and taking over driving the buses once they feel comfortable. We're going to rotate them with all of you so make them feel at home if you will."

The supervisor then paired off the rookies with a veteran, Diane was given Gracie this first day. Charlie was paired with his mate Quentin, which made sense to Diane.

"Hiya, luv, y'all righ," Gracie said in a husky voice, clearly from decades of too much smoking, "guess iss jus' you an' me, duckie."

"Yeah, great, luv," Diane answered her dryly, but kept her eye on Charlie as the pairs left the canteen and headed to the buses for this first day.

Diane's bus ride went reasonably well as she told Gracie of the perils and pitfalls of driving the school bus. Showed her the route and after asking about her experience, even let Gracie drive as Diane gave directions for the remainder of the morning. The entire time Gracie was driving, however, Diane kept thinking about Charlie and, despite herself, how nice it would be to finally meet someone worth meeting... and fucking... for a change.

Charlie and Quentin had quite a laugh on their ride together. Talking about old times together, pub crawls, women, old mates and recovery mornings after nights out. Like Diane and Gracie, they switched so that Charlie could drive for a bit, getting the feel for the gear shift, clutch, and manoeuvrability of the coach.

"They're all pretty much the same," Quentin told him, "so if you get a feel for this one, you got the business." Here again, Charlie's mind's eye was on Diane.

"Say Quenn" Charlie asked his mate, "what's the story on the woman with the cheque shirt? She available?"

"Oh, you mean 'the dyke'," Quentin answered, "yeah she's available. Just not to you. She plays for the other team, mate. She is a carpet-muncher, no sausages allowed."

And the two men laughed together, but somehow Charlie kept her in the back of his mind on their return ride.

All the teams arrived back at the canteen around the same time with the pairs talking about their experiences, with the veteran taking the lead in the discussions.

"Well, 'at wuz really nice o' you," Gracie said as they got out of the bus for lunch. "You wuz much nicer 'an I figured you'd be, luv. 'preciate it. Maybe we c'n go for a pint at my local sometime, jus' roun' tha corner it is."

"Yeah," Diane told her, "maybe. I'll let you know." And the two women shook hands and Gracie even smiled. Diane looked over Gracie's shoulder as Charlie came through the swinging door with Quentin. Her heart, unexpectedly, gave a little shudder as she spied him.

Charlie stopped what he was saying to his mate as he saw Diane shaking hands with her "rookie".

"I tol' ya, forget about that one, mate," Quentin told him, "sure, everyone wanted to get in her knickers, but she tossed 'em all off. Don't even waste your time."

Still, the mutual eye contact was intriguing to Charlie. Ironically, Diane and Gracie and Charlie and Quentin sat at the same table at the canteen.

"Is there a bubbler around," Charlie asked Quentin, "I have some protein powder that I'm going to make for the afternoon's session."

"I can show you," Diane said, "I have to make tea that I'll be taking on my afternoon as well... if that's ok."

"Great," Charlie responded, "much appreciated."

The rest of the veterans shot glances at each other, wondering what was going on here.

"I'm Diane and you're Charlie," she said when they were out of sight of the prying eyes, "I heard when the super introduced you."

"As did I," Charlie told her back, "so you are... what's the correct term... gay?"

"No," she said, "just not interested in what they're selling," she answered as they walked around the corner of the canteen, "so here's the bubbler, Charlie. It's a little tricky to work as it's a bit old." And she held out her hand for Charlie's thermos, which he handed to her, their hands briefly touching. Diane felt herself getting excited down below and she was glad she was wearing the over shirt, as her nipples began to harden. Charlie's trousers too were getting a bit tight in the crotch at the touch.

That afternoon, Charlie was paired with a different veteran, Stu, and Diane was given Alice to team up with. The pairs' conversations went all right, but both Diane and Charlie were clearly thinking about each other as their team-mates kept asking each of them: "y'all righ'?" Finally, Stu said the Charlie: "Wot's on your mine, mate? Blimey!"

"Nothin'," Charlie answered, "just a lot on my mind, I guess."

The teams returned to the canteen at the end of their shifts and the rookies again thanked the veterans for their assistance. Charlie and Diane looked for each other as they gathered their things from their locker in prep to leave for the day. Turned out, their lockers were right next to each other.

"What are you doing now," Charlie whispered to Diane, lingering about getting his things.

"Nothing really," she answered also in a whisper, "fancy a drink? My locals out of town, but you can follow me on my bike or just meet me there."

"Your bike," Charlie asked, clearly surprised, "my car isn't the best, but I never thought about bringing my bike to work."

"Oh just forget it," Diane said, obviously annoyed.

"No, no," Charlie said understanding that he had clearly crossed some boundary, "I just meant that it wasn't something I had thought of before. But now that you say, it does make sense. Rather than follow you, I can just meet you there if that's ok."

"You sure," Diane whispered back, "cause I don't want to complicate things."

"No, no I'm sure," he answered her still in hushed tones, "where's your local? I'd love to meet you there."

"It's the Coach and Sixes, on the High Street in Oldbury, the next town," she said, "not sure if you're familiar with the area. But that's where I'm headed."

"I know Oldbury is the next town, I'm from West Brom, so I know all the towns around here. Thanks. I'll change my clothes and see you there."

"It's not that fancy, Charlie," she said as they headed out of the building together, "but I'm comfortable there. No need to change, ok? Well, we'd best go out separately otherwise the chins will be wagging even more than they are already." And she gave him a peck on the cheek and headed out. He waited for a few minutes, still thinking about the peck on the cheek and left himself.

"So, how was your first day, mate," Quentin asked when he greeted Charlie outside, "fancy a drink? I'm buying."

"Went well," Charlie answered, "Stu was really nice as well. Can't today Quen, gotta go. Maybe tomorrow, then, mate."

"All right," Quentin called back, "You're missing out, mate."

Charlie got into his car and waved out his window at Quentin as he drove off. Oldbury was only a 10-minute drive from the bus station and he took his time as he knew that it would take Diane longer on her bike.

He found the Coach and Sixes pub on the High Street with little difficulty as it wasn't a large town and noticed several bicycles chained up outside the front door. Going through the large front doors, he spotted Diane straight-away as she was sat in a booth chatting up one of her female mates. Seeing him, she waved Charlie over.

"Charlie, this is Agnes," she told him when he sat down next to her, "we call her Aggie." Aggie was a curly haired ginger girl, quite a bit larger than Diane, but with a friendly smile and twinkling eyes.

"Hello Aggie," Charlie greeted to her and gave her a quick hug across the table.

"Hiya Charlie," Aggie replied cheerily, "Well, you two, I'd best be going, then, I'm clearly the third wheel here."

"No, no," said Charlie, "there's no need to leave on my account."

"Oh...yeah," Aggie said laughingly, "I remember them days when my Rob and I were first at it. No one else in the room, couldn't keep our eyes... or hands... off each other. Hahahaha."

"We're not 'at it', as you said," Diane told her friend, "you are more than welcome to stay."

"Nah, I'd best be on my way, as I said," Aggie explained, "I was only gonna have one and here I am finishing off my second. Feelin' it already, me. You two behave now. Hahahahahaha." And they all stood up, got out of the booth as Aggie exchanged cheek-kisses with both Diane and Charlie and she departed, leaving Charlie and Diane alone in the booth.

"So, how was your first day," she asked him, "what do you think?"

"So far, so good," he answered.

"Well, it only gets worse from here, Charlie, my boy," and she patted her hand over his but left it there, "wait till the kids get here, then we'll see."

"You trying to scare me off," he asked.

"If I were trying to do that, I wouldn't have asked you for a drink," she said, "talking of which, what are you drinking? I'll buy."

"That's the best offer I've had all day," Charlie told her, "and Quentin even asked the same. A pint of a brown ale, if you would?" And he got out of the booth to allow her access to the bar. As she did so, he gave her a peck on the cheek, as she had done him earlier. She gave him a smiling side-glance and ordered from the barmaid.

After a few more drinks and amazing conversation, it was getting late and they hadn't eaten after leaving work. They both decided to head out.

"Let's do take-away and bring it back to my place," Diane said, "I only live down and around the corner and there's a curry on the way... if that's all right."

"That's perfect," Charlie answered, "I love my vIndaloo, me. The spicier the better."

"O-o-oh, so you're that type are you," Diane said playfully, "I've gotta watch you then."

Outside, Diane got on her bicycle, and headed down the road, where true-to-form, there was a curry shop two places down. She went in and ordered the food whilst Charlie followed her in.

"I'll get dinner, luv," he said, and went to kiss her on the cheek again, but this time, Diane turned her head and met his lips with hers. They stayed that way for several seconds. The men behind the counter had to "fake-cough" to get their attention again. Charlie was as good as his word and paid for the take-away food, put it and himself into his car and followed Diane to her house, a nice bungalow with pebble driveway and stained glass front door.

She walked her bike inside and he followed with the food bag, which he put down on the low table in her front room. As soon as she closed the front door, she turned, threw her arms around Charlie and kissed him deeply on the lips, stepping out of her flip-flops and locking her ankles around his waist. It had been so long since she had kissed anyone this way that her vagina immediately got wet and she was sure he could feel it through her jean shorts. On the other end, Charlie instantly got hard and he was very glad that he wasn't wearing anything beneath his cargo shorts. They separated Diane put her bare feet on the ground, threw off her red checked shirt and white tee whilst Charlie practically tore the buttons off his shirt taking it off. He bent down and kissed her erect nipples and she threw her head back in passionate abandon. Diane then jumped up and locked her ankles around Charlie's waist again as he continued to alternate sucking from one nipple to the other as Diane moaned and held him tight against her.

Diane was strong, despite her short stature, and once she focussed through his manipulations of her breasts, was able to push Charlie onto her settee. She then unbuckled his belt, undid the button and unzipped and removed his shorts and positioned herself between his knees. His raging erection burst free and his sperm-filled scrotum hung down below. Hungrily, Diane gripped his sack and thrust his organ into her mouth. Now it was Charlie's turn to throw his head back, close his eyes and moan in ecstasy. In spite of not having done this in a while, Diane's skill at sucking cock came back full on. She sucked him and thrust his entire length down her throat, leaving it drippy and thoroughly coated when she released him briefly, only to perform the same skill again and again. Charlie was on the verge of blasting his semen into her waiting mouth, when suddenly she stopped sucking, and with one hand kept stroking him and with the other, unbutton, unzip and remove her jean shorts and knickers, leaving her as naked as he. Fearing ending this amazing experience too soon, Charlie grabbed Diane and roughly switched positions on the settee. Now he was positioned between her knees with her open vulva facing him as he bent over her body. He kissed her nipples again, then her naval, and all around the delicate button of her clitoris, barely missing his target intentionally. His teasing caused Diane to move her body deliciously and moan exquisitely. By the time he actually thrust his tongue into her body, she was practically orgasming already. It only took a few tongue thrusts to get to the centre of her passion and she let out a scream of: "I'm cummmmmming!! Fuuuuuck!!" as she exploded onto his face.

"Get on top of me and fuck me proper, Charlie," she ordered him, "I want to feel that hard thing inside of me right now. So that I can cum again."

Without another word, Charlie did as he was told and grasping his erection at the base, thrust into her all in one motion. She gripped him with her vaginal muscles that she worked on with her Kegel exercises daily and was now putting to good use. Charlie fought hard to prolong his orgasm with her gripping him as tightly as she was and kept thrusting in and out of Diane's body. But it didn't take long before he a was screaming s loud as she and exploding in an erotic climax. They were both breathing hard as he found a narrow space next to her on the settee to lie down.

"Holy... shit...," Charlie said between breaths, "that... was... incredible! And you haven't done that with any of the others at the shop?"

"I told you," Diane replied also out of breath, "I wasn't interested in any of them or the rumours they would spread about me. So I've been to myself all this time. But I somehow knew you'd be different."

Charlie started to get his breath back.

"No, you're right," he told her, "there's no way I'd say anything about how fantastic you are. I don't want to share you with anyone... unless you wanted to."

"I could say the same about you, baby," she replied, " 'cause I'm not going to say anything about this to anyone here at work... I have my lesbian reputation to uphold, after all." They both laughed and looked at the table with the food bag.

"I wondered if we're ever going to get to the food," Charlie teased her.

"I figured you already had so much to eat," she teased back, "but we'd better get some nourishment before we start again."

"Again," he asked, "you want to go again?"

She just smiled as she started pulling on her spaghetti-strap... "you just wait!"