The Bus Stop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was then that Cora reached out and grabbed the phone out of his hand before she and Evie looked down at the screen with immense levels of excitement and anticipation. Ben stood in place, completely unprepared for whatever opinion the girls would have of her. When he realised that all they could do was form an opinion of her physical attributes, Ben spoke up. "Her name's Gemma, she's just graduated from Glasgow University with a degree in earth science. We've reached the point where we talk every night, I just wish we'd have been able to figure things out before we..."

However, Ben was stopped in his tracks when Cora's mouth hung wide and she called out. "Ben! She's so cute!" As Cora stared at the screen, she felt elated as the girl who Ben had been so hung up on had curated the most wholesome, harmless Instagram profile she'd seen in a long time. Gemma was petite like Evie and Cora, but very slim and each of her pictures had her dressed in a variety of cardigans, jumpers and jeans. Immediately, Cora reckoned that her pretty face and long red hair were her best attributes, but a woman with Cora's experience instantly recognised the lack of self-confidence that was chiefly responsible for her not securing Ben as her lover. Cora had to scroll down for a while before she found a picture where Gemma wore anything that showed some cleavage or clung tightly around her frame.

Carefully, Evie lifted her head from Ben's phone and looked up into his eyes. "I think Cora's right, if there's only one word that I'd use to describe Gemma...it's that she's cute... She seems like such a good girl... If she knew you were out here talking to a couple of fucking degenerates like us, she'd have a heart attack..."

As Ben looked back across at Evie and considered her opinion, Cora went back into the menu on Ben's phone and seized the opportunity to add herself to his list of contacts. The act only took a few moments, but once it was completed, Cora reached out with a smile on her face and offered the phone back to him. "I think you and Gemma would never have gotten so stuck if you had someone in your life with a bit more experience of how to solve problems like yours... Now you've got my number...so anytime you feel that frustration start to build, and it feels like you're about to explode...just reach out and I'll know what to do..."

Even the thought of texting a girl as scorching hot as Cora was starting to play havoc with Ben's defences. The rush of arousal he previously felt only intensified as Cora's thinly-veiled suggestion started to swim around within his mind. After allowing himself a split second to imagine what Cora taking care of him would look like, what it would resemble in the real world, Ben felt the unmistakable throbbing between his legs as he began to rise to Cora's magnificent bait. Carefully, he looked into Cora's eyes and responded. "You know, I just might do that... The last few months haven't been easy, no one I've spoken to has been able to give me any advice that's solved the problem... That said, I've only just met you two and I can already tell that you've never set foot in a friend zone in your entire lives..."

Slowly, with her eyes never leaving his, Cora reached out and took Ben's left hand into hers. After pausing for a moment to let the impact of the gesture breathe, Evie leaned in and spoke just above a whisper. "You don't need to worry about waiting for that bus... Come with us and Cora's going to going to show you just how experienced she is in dealing with problems like yours... Afterwards, my little sister can drive you to wherever you want to go... Now, doesn't that sound better than standing here on your own?"

Before Ben realised what was happening, the intoxicating sensation of having Cora's hand holding onto his own was enough for him to offer a slow nodding of his head as he felt his feet start to move. Together, the three of them moved away from the bus stop and Ben never looked back.

The bus stop was positioned on the street directly in front of a large public park, which was closed at that time of night. However, Evie's house was at the other side of the park and both she and Cora were well used to using the park as a shortcut when making their way home after a night out in the local area. Approximately 100 metres down the street from where the bus stop was situated was a large bush, but a large part of the metallic fence behind it had been partially opened and the girls used that specific point to cut through the park whenever they wanted to.

Meanwhile, the shortcut through the park meant that it was only a 20-minute walk to reach Evie's house. However, as Ben discovered, the girls had no intention of heading there. Instead, Ben found himself sitting on a wooden park bench next to Cora, while Evie was standing behind them.

At that late hour, and with the park closed to the public, the three were in splendid isolation as the only two things that mattered to the girls were the bench itself and the overhead lamp which illuminated the area. Throughout their short journey, Cora never once let go of Ben's hand as she kept her body close to his, while as they sat next to each other on the bench, Cora had wickedly placed Ben's open palm against her bare upper thigh.

From where she was stood, Evie started to bend her knees as she knelt down behind the wooden bench. While neither Cora or Ben could see her, they both heard her when she spoke up. "Now, Ben... What Cora's going to do is give you some really good advice on how to solve your problems with Gemma... But she's going to go a little further and actually show you some of the steps that Gemma should've taken to make sure that you two got rid of all that awkwardness and replaced it with nothing but sweltering heat..."

With that, Ben felt Evie reach through the gaps in the back of the wooden bench and take a hold of both of his wrists. At first, he felt Evie tugging at his hands gently, but soon her pressure increased and he felt both of his wrists being pulled through the thin gap between the wooden panels. When Ben felt the sensation of the thin piece of rope that was being tied around his wrists to keep them in place, pinning them to one of the wooden panels, his heart was in his mouth as he asked himself how much he trusted the two beautiful strangers he'd only just met. But when Evie offered one final tug to form the knot that bound him in place, Ben reacted by thrashing his wrists to test his bonds, only to find that he was expertly trapped.

Methodically, Cora responded to her cue by standing to her feet and positioning herself directly in front of Ben. While Evie's giggle poured out and crashed against Ben's cheek, Evie eventually stood and travelled around to the front of the bench, before she sat at the far side of it and lifted her feet up to rest on the bench with her body pointed at the sight of Cora staring at their new friend.

After one further tug against the rope, Ben looked into Cora's eyes as she spoke up. "Just relax, Ben... There's no reason to freak out... Everything that happens here is happening for a reason... That rope around your wrists? That's step number one... The very first step that Gemma should've taken as soon as she got the chance... It's like we said earlier, she's cute...she's pretty...but she isn't in your league... When a girl as wholesome as that gets the chance to be with a stud like you, the very first thing she should've done was tie you down with whatever she could get her hands on... Ropes, handcuffs, silk scarves... Anything that would've stopped you from getting out of her sight...anything that would've stopped you from running into someone as scandalous as me...someone like me that knows how to take what she wants..."

As Ben watched Cora start to slip out of her denim jacket, he ran the tip of his tongue across his drying lips as the sensation of the rope against his skin was just fanning the flames of his obvious arousal. But rather than feel uncomfortable as the lump beneath his jeans started to become more prominent, he was transfixed by the way that Cora tossed her jacket down onto the concrete path beneath her feet and revealed her tiny halter top that had struggled so valiantly against the onslaught of her curves all night.

After staring into his eyes to appreciate the effect her body was having upon him, Cora stepped forward and straddled Ben's lap as he sat tied to the park bench. The busty brunette took her time with the manoeuvre, only dropping her hips squarely into his lap once both of her thighs were positioned tightly against his legs. Once she was settled, the unmistakable feeling of his arousal pressing against the thin protective layer of her panties was enough for Cora to offer a suppressed moan right into Ben's pretty face.

From his left-hand side, Ben heard Evie speaking up as both he and Cora were staring into each other's eyes. "If only you could see how hot Cora looks while she's in your lap like that... But that's the whole point of why we're here, trying to get to the bottom of why Gemma wouldn't crawl into your lap just like Cora did... Step two that Gemma should've taken was to declare her intentions... To open her mouth and tell you exactly what she wanted from you... Trust me, there's no way that she doesn't want to be sat exactly where Cora is right now, feeling that cock getting so hard for her..."

Just hearing the way that the sensual words would just roll off Evie's tongue was enough for Ben to fall deeper under Cora's spell. The fact that the two were so brazen, so open to acting this way in front of each other was unlike anything Ben had ever experienced before. He knew that Cora was right earlier in that he'd always ended up with pretty girls who were wholesome. Good girls who'd rather have died than perform even a second of Cora and Evie's steamy routine. But now that he was tied down and at their mercy, Ben swore to himself that his cock had never throbbed as hard in his whole life.

Slowly, Cora leaned down until her face was closer to Ben's before her right hand raised up and caressed his cheek. Once Evie had finished her statement, Cora didn't wait before she continued. "Yeah, this is a very important step that Gemma shouldn't have missed out. Now that we've just met, let me show you how it's done..." After taking the time to offer Ben a seductive wink, Cora stared into his blue eyes and rasped. "I'm Cora, and from the moment I saw you standing at that bus stop, I knew...deep within my bones...that the last thing I wanted is for you and I to become friends... No, Ben...what I want is for us to become something more than that... What I want is for me to just reach out and grab you...to reach out and kiss you..."

Any doubts that Ben harboured earlier about Cora and Evie fucking with him were erased in an instant, forever, as Cora's soft lips pressed forward and drove themselves against his. The first contact was enough for the busty brunette to groan through the kiss as the tip of her tongue wasted no time in turning the innocent peck of the lips into a far steamier embrace. Ben found himself sat there, awestruck, as he heard the gasp from Evie to his left as Cora took firm control of their first kiss and allowed her tongue to slither past her new beau's lips until their tongues were slithering against each other's.

From her vantage point, Evie was enthralled by sight of Cora using her incredible body to take what she wanted. As Evie watched Cora's lips smack free from his, only for her tongue to slip back inside his mouth once more, Cora's friend lifted the short hem of her dress up her thighs and reached down, allowing her fingertip to drag itself across her own slit over her panties. With conviction, Evie called out. "You see, Ben? Sometimes all it takes is for a girl to take the man she wants somewhere private...tie his hands behind his back...and give him the hottest kiss he's ever had in his whole life... Now, from where I'm sitting...there isn't a person on the planet who'd confuse you and Cora for being two friends on a night out... No, you two are destined to be something else altogether..."

When Cora's head tilted back and broke the kiss, a thin trail of saliva snapped which severed the last connective tissue of their very first, very heated, very passionate kiss. As Cora's hips started to grind against the swollen lump under Ben's jeans, Evie stood to her feet and walked around until she was standing directly behind her friend.

After positioning her head peering over Cora's shoulder, Evie waited until Ben made eye contact with her before she spoke. "You two are so fucking hot together, you're even getting me turned on... But now it's time for step number three... Once Gemma managed to give you a nice, long kiss like that, what she should've done was take you to a nice private place like this, reach down and put those tits of hers right in your beautiful face..."

Ben's gaze dropped as he watched both of Evie's hands reach down until they took a firm grasp of the hem of Cora's risqué halter top. With a considerable tug to get the tight garment up past Cora's enviable curves, Evie lifted upwards until the top was pulled up and over Cora's head before she tossed it down onto the ground next to the denim jacket.

As soon as the cool night's air made contact with her exposed chest, Cora's eyes were locked onto Ben's as her right arm snaked upwards until it caressed the side of Evie's head. The gesture lifted her incredible natural breasts higher on her chest, but Ben's blue eyes devoured the majestic sight of how full and pert Cora's tits truly were. Her frame was petite, but the curvaceous breasts were even more spectacular than Ben had imagined with tiny pink nipples, so hard from Cora's arousal, sat fractionally above the centre of her tits. Meanwhile, the small oval areolas that surrounded each of her erect nipples was so tempting, acting as a road map for the area where Ben desperately wanted his tongue to get lost in.

While he felt himself surrendering to the heat of the moment, Ben found himself starting to grind back against Cora's lap as his throbbing hardness began to plead for release. But just as he thought he could predict where their impromptu tryst was heading, Ben's jaw hung wide as he saw the force Cora deployed in pulling Evie's head down to meet her own, before Cora's tongue slipped past her gorgeous friend's parted lips.

All Evie offered in response was a teasing moan as both of her hands reached down and took both of Cora's breasts into her clutches. When Cora felt her hard nipples scraping against Evie's palms, before her friend's fingers began to close tightly around her curves, Cora broke the kiss for a moment to call out. "Fuck..." However, Evie's lips swooped back in and planted themselves against Cora's for a moment longer, before Cora turned her head to break the kiss and look Ben in the eye.

When Cora's back started to arch and her chest was inching closer to Ben's lips, Evie returned to her spot at the far end of the bench and repositioned herself sat facing the two with her feet on the seat. Sensing that the moment was nigh where he was about to feast on the best pair of tits he'd ever seen in person, Ben's composure started to crumble as he called out. "Please, Cora... I've never met anyone like you before... All of this, whatever point you're trying to prove here...I need more... Your body is fucking incredible, please... Just put those big tits in my face...I need you so bad..."

When her breasts finally made contact with his pretty face, Cora turned to look Evie in the eye and show her just how much she appreciated the sensation of Ben's lips clamping around her hard bullet nipple. The feeling was enough for the gorgeous brunette's eyes to narrow as she bit down hard upon her bottom lip and let Evie see just how carried away that she was getting by their encounter. Instinctively, Ben tugged against his bonds with all of his might as he desperately wanted to free himself and let his hands grope and squeeze Cora's signature assets. But when he found no joy, he caught himself revelling in the way that Cora's grinding against his lap signalled to him just how much she was enjoying the feeling of his tongue slithering against her hard nipple over and over again. While Cora was long used to men tripping over themselves to ogle and worship her big tits, she was pleasantly surprised by how skilled Ben was at sucking her hard nipple with just the right amount of pressure to drive her crazy.

Reluctantly, Cora shuffled backwards until she was once again stood on her feet on the concrete path. But as she glanced across and saw that Evie's hand had slipped beneath her own panties and was slowly stroking her hard button, Cora giggled as she looked back into Ben's eyes while her hands started pulling her tight miniskirt down her juicy thighs. "I swear, Ben... I swear to God... I never intended for this to go so far tonight... A little kissing, a little teasing...and we could've saved everything that's to come for a later date... But you have to understand, what I told you just now is true... I knew from the moment I saw you that you were so fucking beautiful, but that kiss? Feeling that tongue against these big tits? Please...I can't wait for you... I can't wait when you've got my tight little pussy so wet for you..."

No sooner had Cora's tight skirt hit the deck than she was reaching back up for the waistband of her elegant black lace panties. Ben barely had the time to marvel at the way her hips and thighs looked with the waistband pulled up, before the heat between Cora's legs commanded her to pull her panties down to leave her standing there in just her sexy black strappy heels. Ben knew, of course, that there wasn't another soul in the park with them at that late hour, but he couldn't believe the confidence, the shamelessness, shown by Cora in completely stripping down in the public place.

Meanwhile, when Ben's eyes found themselves appreciating the thin, shaved landing strip resting above her soaked little pussy, and the way her breasts barely sagged at all as they sat so proudly on her chest, Ben tried to find a coherent response to what Cora had just asked of him. "It's ok... It's ok... I want it... I want you, Cora... I fucking need you... Just talking to you in that bus stop had me starting to get so hard for you... We can't stop now...I don't care if the whole sees what we're doing..."

While she was panting, Cora couldn't stop the wicked smile from forming across her pretty face as she reached down and positioned her denim jacket directly at Ben's feet. Once she was satisfied, Cora's knees bent until she was kneeling atop her coat as her hands shot up to meet the buckle of Ben's belt. "Step number four's a really important one, Ben... Time's ran out for Gemma now that you've had my big tits in your face, but if only she would've found the confidence to pull those jeans of yours down and wrap her lips around your hard cock..." The speed and dexterity Cora demonstrated as she unbuckled his belt, freed his top button and tugged his ripped jeans down past his knees was impressive, as she showed just how hungry she was to do as she'd just suggested.

Once Ben's hard shaft was freed into the open air, it sprang upwards to point towards the night sky as every one of his seven inches was swollen and desperate for Cora's touch. Ben had heard every word that spilled out of Cora's mouth, but when her head swooped in and he felt the tip of her tongue make contact with the base of his shaft, all Ben could do was allow his eyes to narrow as he tried to regain his composure. However, when the tip of Cora's tongue danced all the way upwards to flick against his throbbing head, which was immediately followed by her lips clamping around him so tightly before plunging halfway down his hard dick, Ben moaned out in ecstasy as he knew that he wouldn't be able to last for much longer.