The Bus Stop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The look on Evie's face was more intense, lustful even, as she reached down with her left hand and violently tugged her panties to the side and held them there. With her own arousal starting to build out of control, Evie curled two fingers together on her right hand and wasted no time in sliding them inside her own soaked entrance. Her sinful act was completely anonymous for the first few seconds, until Ben's head slowly turned to the side and caught her in the act. However, rather than offer any form of retreat, Evie simply giggled in the most lurid manner as Ben's eyes were drawn to the bulging pink clit, swollen to an impressive size, resting at the top of her pretty little pussy.

As Cora's lips pulled themselves back towards the head of Ben's shaft, Evie waited until her friend drove back downwards, taking almost three quarters of Ben's hardness past her lips, before she looked into Ben's eyes and spoke. "All three of us know that Gemma would never have been able to make it to step number four... We've only seen a few pictures of her, but we already know that a girl as timid and shy as her wouldn't know what to do with your big hard cock if you put it in front of her face... But Cora knows, doesn't she, Ben? Her pretty fucking face will just keep taking more and more of that hard dick until it crashes into the back of her throat... That's the kind of girl that you want to come home to every night...the kind of girl that every guy wants to come home to... You're a lucky boy, from where I'm sitting...it looks like she can't get enough of you..."

Cora heard every word but couldn't bring herself to stop worshipping Ben's glorious cock to offer a verbal response. Instead, right on cue, she allowed her head to plunge down upon Ben's cock until she felt his tip make contact with the back of her throat. The act was only fleeting, but Ben had to grit his teeth to stop himself from exploding as soon as he heard Cora's sinful gagging as she proved just how skilled she truly was. Meanwhile, Cora did everything she could to hold as much of him in her mouth as possible before her eyes were able to flutter back open and look up at him. When her deep brown eyes made contact with his, Ben couldn't believe how beautiful she looked when she was blessed with such an amazing body.

The look of determination on Cora's face telegraphed just how badly she needed to climax as she freed Ben's hardness from her lips and stood to her feet. With nothing short of pure need, Cora reached down and held Ben's cock in position, with it pointed directly upwards, as she crawled back into his lap. As her eyes managed to find his amidst the frenetic heat all around them, Cora managed to speak above a whisper. "Step number five's the most important one of all... It's the step where both of us get to forget about the mistakes we've made in the past... That's all my loser ex-boyfriend is to me now... And that's all that Gemma's ever going to be to you... A girl who had her chance with you for three whole months...and she fucking blew it... I've only known you for 20 minutes, but I knew that I was going to stop at nothing until I felt that hard dick so deep inside me..."

Ben had struggled so much against the rope that his wrists were beginning to chafe. But he had no intention of freeing his hands to escape from Cora's clutches. In that moment, all he wanted to do was pull the sensational minx closer to him as he knew what was about to happen. As he looked back into her stunning brown eyes, Ben murmured. "I can't take any more of this... You have to do it... Please, Cora... I'm ready... I'll hold on as much as I can... Please, just ride me..."

When Evie saw the way that Cora's hips allowed themselves to drop and impale herself on Ben's impressive cock, she started to pump her fingers with far more vigour as she felt her moisture slip past her knuckles. Meanwhile, the moment where Cora claimed her new prize was enough to drag her to the very brink of the wildest orgasm that she'd felt swelling within her in quite some time. As she fought to raise her hips and establish a rhythm to her riding, her posture slipped and she crashed back down, burying the entire length of Ben's hard dick inside her dripping wet pussy. Instantly, Cora reacted by attempting to freeze her entire lower body as her clit throbbed with approval, knowing that she could barely hold on before she was about to explode. With her lower body trembling after her slip, Cora reached down with both hands and pulled at Ben's black shirt, ripping the buttons apart and allowing the garment to tear open, which freed his lean, muscular chest and hard abdominal muscles to the open air.

With his entire length still deep within her tight pussy, Cora leaned down and slammed both of her hands onto his strong chest for support. As her eyes widened, Cora managed to lift her hips more easily as she quickly established a pace and rhythm that was threatening to send them both careering over the edge into orgasmic bliss.

Sensing that the moment was indeed nigh, Evie was on the verge of erupting herself when she crawled forward across the bench until she was positioned right next to Ben. Slowly, she reached up with her right hand, with her fingers still slick from her own juices, and turned Ben's head to face her. With Cora riding his hard dick with clear intent, as her flawless tits bounced so temptingly, Evie spoke loud enough for all to hear. "Cora was right, step five is the most important of them all... But there's an extra special step that very few men get to enjoy... Not even Cora's asshole ex-boyfriend got to experience step number six..." Slowly, Evie's stunning face started to creep closer to Ben's as she continued. "You're going to like this step, I promise... Step number six is when you cum so deep inside Cora's tight little pussy while my tongue slips inside that mouth of yours..."

The words were uttered in the most perverse manner as Ben braced himself for his own body's reaction. He knew that Evie had one of the prettiest faces he'd ever seen, and he'd marvelled at her long legs and toned thighs as he watched her play with herself on the bench next to him. But when he felt her lips press against his and accepted her tongue slipping forward into his mouth, nothing could've prepared him for Cora's reaction as her pace increased in his lap.

As Cora's fingernails curled and started to drag firmly down Ben's strong chest, Cora husked. "That's right, Ben... You're with me now...but Evie and I can't go for very long before falling into bed with each other... Just watching her lean in and kiss you like that, knowing how fucking badly she wants to wrap those long legs around your waist and ride this hard dick...I can't fucking take it..." With that, Cora's eyes closed so tightly as her entire body tensed and the power of her orgasm almost knocked her onto her back. Both of her hands were planted so firmly against Ben's chest as she roared out, elated to have weaved her wicked spell on the beautiful stranger from the bus stop.

With Evie's tongue starting to swirl against his, and the sound of Cora's eruption filling his ears, Ben could only allow his tongue to dance with Evie's for a few moments before he realised that Cora had no intention of letting him free his hardness from her quivering pussy. Even then, it still surprised him how little he was concerned as his own orgasm arrived and he shot the first of many ropes of his warm seed directly into Cora's unguarded pussy. As he did, he offered a frantic tug against his bonds, but Evie's tongue simply pressed deeper into his mouth to suppress his moans of delight. While she did, the two fingers on her right hand had slipped back between her own legs and they didn't take long to finish the job as her own eruption prompted her to toss her head back. Freed from her kiss, Evie bit down on her bottom lip as her thighs clenched and trembled with every wave that coursed through her body.

Together, all three held their positions until Cora found the strength to slip out of Ben's lap and sat on the bench to his right-hand side. As they sat there, with Ben sandwiched between the two vixens, both Cora and Ben were sucking down enough air to sustain themselves after their exertions when Evie spoke up. "She's right you know... I haven't seen Cora get this excited about a guy in years... But there's no way we're even close to being done with you tonight... Just look at her, Ben... Look at that pretty face and that stunning body... Gemma's a fucking idiot for letting you get away and I can tell you that there's no way that Cora's going to make the same mistake... We're going back to my place and you're staying the night with us..."

Slowly, Cora reached up and tilted Ben's face so that he was staring into her deep brown eyes. "I know that you've got so much more to give tonight... But just the thought of you tying Evie to her own bed and driving that big dick so deep inside her little pussy is driving me fucking crazy... When she wraps those long legs around your waist, I want you to watch the way I'll be playing with my pussy...before I crawl up and ride her gorgeous face..." As her lips leaned in and pressed themselves softly against his for a brief moment, Cora pulled away as she continued. "When you wake up tomorrow, you're going to realise that you've hit the jackpot with me, babe... I'm going to be the girlfriend of your wildest dreams..."

Even the tone of Cora's voice was enough to entrance Ben as he sat there, staring into the seductress' beautiful eyes. But when Evie's hand reached across and allowed it to roam across both of Cora's big tits, Ben studied the glint in his new lover's eyes and was left in awe at how much Cora's body adored Evie's touch. It was then that any lasting impression that Gemma had left in his mind started to fade, forever to be replaced by Cora's magnificent body and all those teases of bringing Evie into bed with them.

At that point, the only conclusion that Ben could reach was that Cora was right. She was, without a doubt, the girl of his dreams.