The Business

Story Info
Friends get them into a sexy business.
1.8k words
3.58
13.6k
14
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went into a collectable shop to look at anything new out in mine. And the guy who ran the shop told me they'd started a new business.

"So what kind of business are you into now, John?"

"Janeen and I have gotten into a Sexy clothes ad business."

"So it is an online thing?"

"For right now, but we hope to put on parties in home, if it looks like it may go?"

He handed me a flyer ad with Janeen's smiling face on the front in a sexy blouse and short skirt. John is a short stocky built man in his mid forties. Very average looking at best. His wife Janeen is attractive in a slightly plain sort of way. She has lost maybe 60 pounds in the past few months and has slimmed to a decent figure.

I opened the ad to find Janeen's nipples looking back at me. She was their model for the new business and willing to do what was needed to show their product off. In fact further back in the flyer she was posed topless for some of their panties and the sexiest things.

"She is very pretty John. Is Janeen comfortable being your model?"

"Her weight loss has given her new confidence to show off some."

"She is in back, when she comes up you need to tell her"

"I don't want to make her uncomfortable in any way."

"You won't, she told me to show it to you if you came in."

A few minutes later Janeen came from the back room and she smiled at me. She finally turned to me and asked what I thought about the new business?

"Janeen you are beautiful and I am very impressed that you can do this. I think you are going to have success with it."

"We are planning several in home shows to sell our products. I tentatively have 8 in home shows on right now. Most of them are with girls, but three of them are for the husbands."

"Are you going to do all the modeling for your shows?"

"So far, but I am looking for at least one more model."

A couple weeks went by before I was back in their store. John came right over to where I was. Maggie hadn't been with me in the store for a while.

"Dave do you think there is any chance Maggie would do some modeling for us?"

I was shocked. It wasn't something I had given even a passing thought to. As stunned as I was I gave it some thought.

"I really don't know John, I would need to ask her. I really have no idea? I will bring her in and Janeen can talk to her about it"

We left it at that and I went on with my day. When I got home that night I told Maggie that Janeen wanted to talk to her about something so when she had time to stop and talk with her. I went on and didn't give it another thought.

Several days went by and I got home after work a few days later and Maggie said she wanted to talk to me about something. After dinner we sat down on the couch and Maggie turned to me.

"I talked to Janeen yesterday and she and John have started a new business and she wants me to go in partners with them. I have no investment other than my time and she showed me her books. She is making a great bottom line with very little investments. She told me to take a day or two to decide. I have decided to try it.

My mind slipped. I was shocked.

"Have you seen Janeen's flyers?"

"Yes of coarse."

"Her nudity in her ads?"

"Sure she is selling sleep wear and sexy clothes."

"She is looking for another model to do ads."

"Yes, I know, I am her."

"You are going to do ads too?"

"Who is going to do your shoots for them?"

"I am going in, in the morning before John opens up and do a shoot for him."

"Are you to pose nude?"

"Was Janeen nude in hers?"

"No, but her breasts were bare in some pictures."

"You need to go back in and see her full bio now she has ten pages completely nude now."

"So you'll do the same?"

"John said we would shoot for at least 2 hours. He has seen my breasts I showed them to him yesterday when I was there."

"So you were in back with him yesterday?"

"No I was out in the store and took my blouse and bra off. No one was there but us. Some guys were coming in to set up an in house party. They came in while I was there."

"While you were bare?"

"Yes, John wanted them to see me, My tits bare. They want Janeen and I both to do an in house party."

"So these guys saw your tits?"

"It is part of our business."

I didn't say anything to this as I could see she was very serious. Maggie left before I did the next morning and when I went to work her car was at the collectable shop, called The Gathering when I went by. My lower end stiffened slightly as I thought about my wife likely being naked as John took the Bio photos for their ads.

My day was about as normal as any other I had lately. I was still stunned my wife had agreed to become part of John and Janeen's new business. I was still trying to get my head around the likely hood Maggie was naked this morning while John took pictures of her to put in their ads to circulate to customers to view to sell their products. Janeen planned to send out flyers to several thousand prospective customers that have semi nude and completely nude pictures of my wife.

I got home about 4:30pm that afternoon and found no one home. It was after 6pm when Maggie got home. She was tired from a long day. I ask her about her day.

"We began at just after 8am. And we shot my bio. Then We began shooting the promo shots of me in the product. We go completely natural to get the full look of each piece. My bio took over 3 hours. And the shots of product took 3 hours We printed ten thousand copies of our ads. Then we mailed out 4 thousand copies to customer requests."

"Is your complete bio shoot included in each flyer?"

"We discussed that and decided it needed to be to give us a better chance with in home visits. Janeen did a marketing scan to see if having nudes included in the packet would make any differences? It showed husbands would be much more likely to buy product if the could see us market it naturally. So yes each flyer has our complete bio in it. I have nearly 300 nudes in my bio and many more topless."

"The marketing scan think you'll make money with this?"

"Yes it was very positive in the likely hood we will be successful.

"So how many house parties do you have set up now?"

"Janeen did one last night and sold 700 dollars worth of product to 5 girls. We thought that was ok for our first party."

"Are you girls doing parties together for a while?"

"Yes, The next couple weeks we have six parties to do together. Then we each have a few to do by our selves."

I was busy with work for several weeks and paid little attention to what the girls business was doing. I had noticed Maggie had been gone several nights each week. And some of the nights it had been quite late when she'd gotten home. I had not ask her how the business was going in that time and I figured it must be doing quite well. I had not even seen my wife in almost a week and she was gone when I got up on Saturday. I figured she had gone down to the shop where John and Janeen ran the new business out of their storage room.

They had a small office in the corner of the back room. I came in the front door and found no one up front. So I crossed to the back room which was dark but I could see the light on in the back little office. As I headed toward the open door way I heard noises of passion coming from there. Little mewing noises that I recognized as some my wife made when we made love.

I didn't want to walk in on John and Janeen doing their thing so I began to back out, when I heard the front door open. I knew my wife's car was out back so I was sure it was her. I turned and went back to the front and ran right into Janeen coming toward the back. She stopped dead and looked startled. My brain caught up finally.

"Janeen is your husband fucking my wife?"

"Dave, we have had some glitches in our business. Maggie was naked with John the morning of her bio shoot. Things went off track and she let John fuck her. I walked in on them doing it. I joined them. I am Bi and have played with women and men for years. About two weeks ago we were doing a party for a group of husbands. We were naked and showing the product. I got to playing with you wife's pussy and the guys went crazy. Then it turned into a sex show and soon they were fucking us too. Word got out we had done it. Now we have bookings out the gazoo to do that kind of shows. Dave we are making a huge amount of money. Come with me please."

We got in Janeen's car and she drove us to their home. She lead me in and right to their bedroom. she stripped and then pulled my clothes off. A few seconds later my cock was inside her and her tong in my mouth.

"Oh ya, my pussy is now your pussy. John has fucked Maggie lots in the past month. Nearly every day since the bio shoot. But we have done 6 parties for husbands now. From five to eight husbands each time. We have both fucked 39 husbands doing these parties. One was black husband of an eight count so we have both been with eight negro men. I have 12 parties booked in the next two months. Seven of them are blacks. One of them there are 18 guys who will fuck us at their party. My pussy can be yours when ever you want me. Just give Maggie the room to fuck John when she wants and let us do the parties and have fun while we get rich. Please."

"I think the damage may already be done Janeen. So what choice do I have?"

"Shut up and Fuck me Dave."