The Business Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry," She said. "You're quite good at this, Larry."

I grinned. The more I touched her, the more relaxed I felt...and I hoped that in turn, she'd make some time to provide me a little mutual pleasure. But for now, this lovely, round, and very horny mama needed to be taken care of. So I continued to slide my fingers around inside her, gradually increasing in speed and intensity.

"Yes, Yes...don't stop...don't stop, please..." she moaned.

I rubbed her faster and faster, watching her face contort with pleasure as she rubbed her belly. She grabbed her tank top and pulled it off, then pulled up her bra, letting her breasts pop out. They were quite bouncy, not huge but certainly very round, in proportion to the curviness of the rest of her body. She grabbed her left nipple and began tugging at it as she whimpered with delight.

"I'm gonna cum...don't stop until I cum..." she purred as she bucked twice, then pushed her pelvis upward as I felt a gentle stream of wetness cover my hand. She let out a deep wail as she came, her head pressing hard against the headboard and her hand pulling on her breast. She slowly relaxed, lowering herself down and patting my hand, as I removed it from her vagina. I slid it upward and patted her belly as she smiled at me.

"Oh, Larry...thank you so much...you have no idea..."

"It's my pleasure, Maureen."

"May I return the favor?"

"I'd love you to."

She relaxed a bit, nestling herself into the bed as she undid her bra. "Enjoy the view?" She asked.

"I do. You have a beautiful body."

"Sweet of you to say that."

With that, she reached down, undoing my belt and then my pants, pulling them down and letting my cock spring out of my boxers. She looked at it, then looked at me and smiled.

"My pregnant body really turns you on."

"It does, Maureen. You're really sexy."

"I feel sexy...I'm glad to see someone else thinks so too."

I nodded as she reached down and wrapped her hand around my cock. "I'm loving my bump," she said. "Especially now that it's so big and full. You love a nice, big pregnant belly, don't you?"

"I do," I sighed as she began to stroke me off. "And I'm definitely enjoying yours."

"Enjoy it as much as you'd like," she said. I put one hand on her belly and rubbed it back and forth across her.

"I still have seven weeks to go," she said, continuing to stroke me off. "They think baby's gonna be between 8 and 9 pounds. Think about how big I'll be when I pop!"

"Wow," I gurgled. I could have cum right then and there but I held back as much as I could. I was beginning to drip precum on Maureen's hand but that didn't seem to bother her at all as she increased her pace.

"You like this?" She asked. "Getting a handjob from a pregnant woman?"

"It's wonderful," I smiled, as she started to rub her thumb around the head of my cock. She slowly began to tug on me harder and faster, her soft hand sliding up and down, percolating me closer and closer to an orgasm.

"Give me a warning when you're ready to cum," she said.

"Would you mind if I came on your belly?"

"I don't mind at all," she smirked. "I'd love for you to cum on my tummy. Are you ready?"

"Almost."

She stuck her belly out at me and began rubbing my cock against it, pushing it against her firmness as she continued to rub.

"Whenever you want," she said. "Coat my belly. Cover my hard, swollen baby bump with your sweet cum."

She gave me one more rub around her belly button and I could hold it in no longer. I let out a long moan as I released streams of hot cum all over her belly, across the front and the top as she smiled at me. She continued to stroke, slowing down as I came on her, eventually holding my cock in her hand as I finished.

"Oh, my, what a nice load," she said, as she began to rub my cum into her stretched-out flesh.

I leaned back and sighed. "Mmhmm," was about all I could muster as I watched her happily spreading my cum around herself.

"I needed this so badly, you have no idea," she said. "I masturbate so much but sometimes you need the attention of another to quench your thirst. Thank you, Larry."

"Thank you, Maureen," I said, still catching my breath.

With that, she collected her clothes and began to redress herself. "Now, I'm gonna go clean myself up and then get some sleep...I'm gonna sleep so, so well tonight. I hope you do as well."

"I'm pretty sure I will too."

"Good...we have a big day ahead of us!"

She touched my arm again, squeezing my shoulder and smiling as she left. I once again leaned back against the door, my head still spinning a bit and my body pounding from the release as I processed what had just happened.

And I never even got to the bottom of what inside joke she and Julianne kept giggling about. Something else to get distracted by...

THURSDAY...

I was awakened the next morning by a knock on my door. I stumbled out of bed and answered it. It was Maureen and Julianne.

"Morning, sunshine!" Julianne said. "We got an early start and wanted to show you the changes we made to the PowerPoint!"

I shrugged and let them in. They sat on either side of me on the sofa. Maureen opened her laptop and leaned in against me as she pulled up the presentation. They'd clearly done some very good work.

"It looks great," I said. "How long were you two at this?"

"I was up around 6," Maureen said. "Hard for me to sleep comfortably these days. So I texted Julianne to see if she was up, and she was, and so we did a little work. We can show it all to Geoff and Erica at breakfast."

They both seemed to be very relaxed and content, and none too tired for people that were up and out of bed so early. I paid it no mind, at least not at that point, because we had bigger fish to fry at that particular moment.

We all went down to breakfast and went over the presentation. The conference schedule had nothing but presentations all day, with ours scheduled for about 4pm. That meant a lot of sitting around watching. After breakfast, I went back to my room, showered, as I was still a bit funky from the night before, and then reconvened with the team outside the conference room.

The day was a bit of a learning experience, mostly seeing what the other groups had come up with for their respective tasks. One group seemed rather woefully unprepared. A couple of others were a bit too boilerplate. One of them was really innovative and good, probably because their team had a pair of graphic designers. I paid attention, at least as much as I could, given that I was sitting next to Julianne and Maureen—and they kept whispering to each other.

Finally, it was our turn. Geoff was our first speaker and he seemed a bit too nervous, but between Erica, Julianne, Maureen and myself we made up for it. I was pleased with how it all went. We convened in the lobby afterward.

"What say we have a group party in my room after the closing reception tonight?" I suggested. "A job well done!"

This was kind of a loaded proposition. I had a feeling I knew the responses I would get.

"Great idea!" Julianne said.

"Count me in!" Maureen replied.

"I can't," Geoff said. "I have a 7:30pm flight."

"Shoot!" Erica said. "I'm flying out at 9! I have to split right after the reception."

"Just us three, then!" Julianne said. "I leave tomorrow at 10."

"The flight to Newark?" I asked.

"Yeah."

"I think we're on the same flight."

"Oh fun!" she laughed.

"Driving!" Maureen said with a smile. "I can head out whenever!"

So, my day would end the same way it began, with Maureen and Julianne, and maybe I'd finally figure out just what they'd been giggling to each other about all this time...and how much of it pertained to me.

The reception was kind of like a blur. I spoke to a few people who had some questions about our group presentation, exchanged a few business cards...the whole networking game. I was sort of mentally preparing myself for what was going to happen later in the evening.

It was maybe 8 or so when Julianne tapped me on the arm and asked if we should get out of there. I agreed. She and Maureen met me by the elevator and we went upstairs. Maureen, at this point, looked a bit heavy-lidded in the eyes and I could tell she was a bit tired. She was wearing a solid black dress that was stretchy and satiny and she looked quite elegant. It had kind of a sash-like flap across the front, held together by a belt that blended in with the color of the dress. It was tight around her belly, with the outline of her belly button clearly visible.

"Got anything to eat in your room, Larry?" She asked me. "I can't believe I'm hungry after I just pigged out on the buffet downstairs but...pregnant girl problems, y'know?"

"Ahh..." I stammered a bit. "Might have some granola?"

"I'll take it!" She said.

We got back to my room.

"Maybe some snacks from room service?" Julianne asked. "I mean, we can charge it to my job."

"I'll take that too," Maureen smiled as we both looked at her.

"What?" She said. "I'm 34 weeks pregnant and I'm hungry all the time. Leave me alone."

Julianne called and ordered a few things from room service as Maureen and I sat down on the couch. Maureen leaned back and started rubbing her belly. Julianne came over and sat on the other side of her. She put her hand on Maureen's belly and started rubbing as they smiled at each other. This all suddenly began to get very clear to me.

"Your belly is very popular, isn't it?" I said to Maureen.

"It seems to be, at least in this room," she replied. "You know, Julianne here is very into pregnant bellies as well."

"Is that why you two have been so giggly and secretive together the last few days?"

"Could be," Julianne says with a grin. "And maybe we were talking about you a bit too."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well, yesterday morning at Breakfast, Julianne and I got to talking," Maureen said. "She was asking me about my pregnancy and if she could feel my belly. She's a bit more direct about it than you are, I guess. And I could tell from how intently she rubbed my belly that she was into it...it was like when you'd rubbed my belly the night before. And so I asked her."

"I was embarrassed, but Maureen told me it was OK, I didn't need to be, and maybe you felt the same way," Julianne added.

"So, last night, I decided I'd be more direct about it with you," Maureen said. "I wasn't kidding when I said my husband was being inattentive and I really wasn't kidding when I said how horny I'd been...and I know it may seem a bit weird but I didn't want to let the attention I was receiving from both of you slide. You've made me feel very sexy and in a good way. So, I wanted to see how far you'd take it last night...and then I did the same with Julianne this morning. And now, here we all are.

"Here we all are." I said.

"And, you know, since I see neither of you are married, maybe you ought to think about exploring this mutual kink together," Maureen said. "Starting with my belly."

With that, there was a knock on the door. Our room service. Maureen smiled excitedly as I let him in and Julianne signed off on the charge slip. After the porter left, Maureen turned back to us. "Hungry as I am, I think we should get back to where we just were. So sit back down, you two," she said.

We returned to the couch. Maureen stood in front of us and undid the belt on her dress. It unfurled a bit, slipped open, and then fell off her shoulders to the ground, leaving her in nothing but a bra and panties. She put her hands on her belly and spun back and forth in front of us.

"What do you think?" she said. "Not bad for 34 weeks, huh? I try my best to keep in good shape."

Maureen was just slightly on the curvy side, with thin calves that grew out to thick thighs. Her breasts, which were barely contained by her bra, were large and we could see her dark areolae sneaking a peek from around her demi-cups. She had two small tattoos on her upper left arm, one of which was a Japanese character for Love and the other a woman posing in the shape of the female reproductive system. Her belly, of course, was as tight and round as I recalled it from last night. She stuck it out a bit at us as she moved closer.

"You're so sexy," Julianne said, as she reached out and touched Maureen's belly. "I hope I look that good when I'm pregnant."

"You will!" she said. "You'll be gorgeous."

Julianne leaned in and started gently kissing Maureen's belly as she rubbed it more intently. I watched this unfold, immediately beginning to get hard.

"Don't be shy," Maureen said to me. "Join the belly fun. I told you last night, I want you to enjoy me in all my round glory."

I put one hand on her belly and started rubbing her, still paying more attention to Julianne, who continued to kiss her belly and was now playing with her belly button. Maureen began to run her hand through Julianne's hair. She leaned over and kissed Julianne on the forehead.

"You're so cute," Maureen said to Julianne. "And I love the way you touch me."

Julianne looked up at her and smiled. She stood up, continuing to rub her hands all over Maureen's belly, and gave her a kiss. For as much as I wanted to continue involving myself in this tryst, I had a feeling it might be best to let these lovely ladies enjoy each other. And far be it from me to have a problem watching a pregnant woman be pleasured by another woman. I leaned back and watched, my cock beginning to twitch from arousal.

"Don't stop," Maureen said to me. "I have plenty of belly for you."

I held my hand up. "No, you two enjoy each other," I said. "I'm glad to watch."

"Are you sure?" Julianne said.

I stood up and dropped my pants, revealing a substantial bulge poking through my boxers.

"Oh, you do enjoy watching us," Julianne smiled.

I nodded and winked at them. Julianne turned back to Maureen and undid her bra. Maureen started to unbutton Julianne's white blouse and removed her jacket, then the blouse after, and then her bra. Julianne stepped back and pulled down her skirt, which was navy, like her jacket, and landed just above her knees. She unzipped her thigh-high boots and removed her underwear.

Julianne had a lovely body in her own right. Roughly 5'4", she had straight, brown hair that spilled down past her shoulders. Thick arms and thighs that narrowed to her hands and feet. Large breasts with light pink nipples that hung over her stomach, which was slightly soft and widened out toward her hips. The kind of body that seemed built to someday bear children. Maureen smiled at her.

"Girl, you're gorgeous," she said to Julianne.

Maureen then sat down on the bed and waved Julianne to come to her. She leaned back, rubbing her belly, as Julianne slid onto the bed. Julianne began kissing Maureen's belly again, first across the top, and then down over her belly button. I had a feeling I knew where she was heading. Maureen knew where she was heading, too.

"Mmm...keep going," Maureen said softly as Julianne kissed a line down the underside of her belly, down in between her legs. She spread Maureen's legs apart and put her head down in between them, beginning to lick Maureen's vagina. Maureen let out a deep moan.

"That feels heavenly, Julianne," she said as she put her hands on her head. Julianne reached up, somewhat blindly, and put her hands on Maureen's belly, rubbing circles around each side of her. I leaned back on the sofa, watching this scene unfold. Julianne's breasts were pressed against Maureen's thighs as she continued to lick her down. I put my hand in my pants and began to slowly jerk off. I stroked myself slowly at first, watching Julianne's breasts bounce up and down against Maureen, and Maureen's belly heave up and down as she breathed deeply. These two beautiful women, intertwined in passion, was so erotic to watch and I kept silent so as not to interrupt their moment together.

This continued for a moment, me watching Julianne and Maureen going at it, moaning increasing in volume, until Maureen leaned upward, looking over at me.

"Don't cum..." she said softly. "Save it for me..."

I stood up and approached the bed, lying down next to Maureen. I put my hand across her belly, rubbing it with my fingertips as I had last night. She smiled at me.

"I want you to cum on me again," she moaned. "Cum all over my tight baby bump..."

I kneeled up over her, the tip of my cock touching her belly. Maureen began tugging at her hair and bucked twice, crying out in pleasure as she orgasmed. I saw Julianne bring her head up slightly, her face moist as she licked upward from Maureen's vagina.

"That was so wonderful," Maureen said, softly. "I came so hard."

"I'm glad," Julianne said. "I want to bring you pleasure."

Julianne kneeled up and looked over at me. "Want some help with that?" she said, glancing down at my cock. "Let's give Maureen a little show."

Julianne directed me to straddle her as she lay down next to Maureen. Maureen shifted her body slightly to watch as Julianne wrapped her fingers around my cock and began to slide it between her big, soft breasts. "I bet you'd be so much fun to fool around with when I'm pregnant," she said. "I see the way you adore Maureen's big belly. Don't you think I'd look so sexy with a bump like hers?"

I nodded as I looked over at Maureen. She was rubbing her belly, pushing it against Julianne. I was now dripping precum all over Julianne's breasts. Maureen put her hand on my chest, stopping me from continuing to push against Julianne.

"Allow me," Maureen whispered.

With a soft "UMPH," Maureen knelt upward and moved her legs around Julianne's head. "This should be good for all of us," she said as she reached forward and took my cock in her hands. "Ready to coat my belly in your sweet, sexy cum?" She said, winking at me.

I nodded as I began to explode, shooting streams of cum all over Maureen's belly. Maureen continued to stroke me off as my cum dropped down her belly and onto Julianne's face. I saw contented smiles creep across both their faces as I finished cumming. I leaned back slightly as Julianne took my cock in her hand and licked the tip.

"You came so much," Julianne said to me. "I'm a mess..."

She paused and looked me in the eyes.

"Wouldn't you like to shoot a big load like that in me? Put your baby inside me...?"

AFTERWARD...

We all kept in touch, Julianne, Maureen and I. It was a couple of months later that Maureen had her baby, a big, healthy girl.

Julianne and I began dating shortly after the conference. We bonded on the plane ride home and found ourselves quite infatuated with each other. It wasn't long before our minds moved to the topic of starting a family ourselves. We were overjoyed when Julianne discovered she was pregnant herself. As the months passed, she grew and her belly became big and round, stretched tight with our baby. She would take my hands and press them firmly against her, locking our fingers together so we could feel our baby bouncing around inside her. And we loved every moment of it.


12