The Business Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Becca: Oh man that sucks, that must be torture for you...

ME: Can I be honest with you?

Becca: Of course

ME: Well I was just about to um...handle some pressing business before you texted me. Truth is I've had three raging hard ons today and I didn't want to waste this one.

Becca: Is that right... So you didn't do anything with the one this afternoon ... That hurts, I totally assumed that you were um...handling business since you were gone so long. That's why I stopped texting. I thought I served my purpose...

ME: Trust me buddy I really wanted to but I didn't want to do that at work...by the way what was up with that today, you've never done anything like that before...

Becca: I don't know...I've been really horny lately, and when I saw your hard on in the car it got me really turned on... Are you saying you didn't like it?

ME: Oh god no, I loved it. Maybe more than I should have...

Becca: What do you mean?

ME: Well Tom is one of my best friends and I do love Linda, but the thoughts going through my mind today had nothing to do with them... and... I don't know, I guess I feel a little guilty.

Becca: Yeah, but we didn't do anything wrong. I mean look at it this way you look at porn don't you? And I know you masturbate right?

ME: Yeah

Becca: So are you watching Linda in porn and do you always pleasure yourself to the thought of her?

ME: No

Becca: And do you love Linda any less?

ME: No... you know you make a lot of sense right now.

Becca: Yeah I know... I was simply trying to inspire you, as you called it today. Looking at pictures of each other naked is no different than looking at porn.

ME: You know you're absolutely right. And now that Billy and Ana have stopped fucking next door I am going to look at the picture you sent me today to take care of my ever growing problem.

Becca: Really!?... Can I see!?

ME: I sent you a picture of it already.

Becca: Yeah but you weren't playing with it.

ME: Ahhh, well sorry it's one for one... thems are the rules...

A few minutes went by with no reply. In that time I opened the image of Beccas pussy and I began to stroke my now aching rock hard cock. I knew this wasn't going to take very long since I have been so wound up all day today, and I had pre cum flowing freely lubricating my shaft. Buzzzzz... Awe come on I thought as I was really getting into it now. The message on the screen showed from Becca with an attachment.

Becca: So what will these get me...?

I opened up the attachment and there was a picture of Becca lying on the bed with no shirt holding one of her beautiful pink nipples in her hand. Now like I said I've known Becca for well over 10 years now and this honestly was the first time I have ever seen her breast. They were even better that I had imagined. I would be lying if I said that I didn't nearly cum right there. I think the only thing that stopped me was another buzz on my phone...

Becca: Well???? Are you going to leave me hanging... 

I momentarily snapped out of my euphoric haze long enough to open the camera on my phone. I wrapped my hand around my hard cock and dipped my index finger into the large glob of pre cum on the tip and pulled it away to create a string then I snapped the picture.

ME: Look what you've done to me...

Becca: Mmmmmm that looks delicious. Oh I wonder what that would feel like in my hand... Or how it would taste in my mouth.

ME: Do you know how many times I've asked that question myself... How many times I've fantasized about you taking my thick cock into your mouth while you swirled your tongue around the tip...

I decided to get a little more daring and I switched my camera to video mode and recorded myself pumping my cock for a minute. I attached the video to my message and sent it away. A few minutes went by and I just laid in bed slowly stroking a cock that was begging for release. Buzzzz...

Becca: Oh my god that got me so fucking wet... Mmmmmm, how come you never told me about those fantasies? ... By the way look what you're doing to me...

She had attached a video for me this time. I hit the play button and it was her still laying on the bed topless and this time with no bottoms. She was slowly rubbing her pussy and then moved her hand up to pinch and tease her nipples. Her body moved seductively as she grinded her hand faster and with more purpose. I could hear the wetness of her pussy as her fingers pounded in and out. And I almost lost it when I heard her begin to whimper and moan, and in the softest voice telling me to fuck her harder.

ME: Holy Shit!... I never told you about those fantasies for a few reasons. One we've never really gone this far in our flirting. Two: for the same reasons we cleared up a few minutes ago regarding Tom and Linda. And three: I never in a million years thought you had any thoughts like that about me...

Becca: Are you close?

ME: Yeah...

Becca: I want to watch you cum...Please...

ME: OK

Lost in a lust filled cloud, I hit record on the camera again. I grabbed my pre-cum soaked cock and began to slide my hand up and down slowly. It wasn't going to take much and I knew that but I wanted to put on a good show for her. I squeezed a little tighter and started going a little faster. Then remembering her moans and sounds I decided to give a little of my own. I was never really good at dirty talk but at this point I didn't care, it just felt like the right thing to do.

"Oh god Becca it feels so fucking good when you suck on my cock."

"Look how hard you got it, I'm going to slide it into that dripping wet pussy."

"Mmmmm, oh fuck... it feels so good."

"Oh shit I'm gonnaaaa...ahhhhh!!" Just then I began to pump large thick ropes of cum into the air and onto my stomach. I left the video recording a little bit longer and I squeezed my shaft and milked out every last drop of cum. I stopped the recording and sent it to Becca right away. I dropped the phone to my side and closed my eyes and thought what the fuck just happened... I couldn't remember the last time I was that excited and turned on. I think it was when my wife Linda and I were still in school and we used to drive to look out point and fuck in the front seat of my old Honda.

Buzzzzzz...

Becca: That was so fucking hot!! Sweet dreams, I'll see you in the morning.

Becca: (video)

I opened the video and Becca was still on the bed, but this time she had something in her hand. It was long, smooth, and purple. I could hear the humming coming from it as she slid it in and out of her wet slit. She moaned and whined as she grinded her pelvic area up as she drove her toy deeper into her pussy.

"Oh fuck Brad I want you in me so bad..."

"Mmmmm, I want you to fuck me and make me cum. Then I want you to lick my wet clit...OHHHHhhhh fuck!!"

"Bend me over brad and take me...OHHHH...mmmmm!!" and with that she pulled the toy out and began to cum. I was rock hard again as I watched her spasm and shake while she ran the vibrator on the outside of the swollen lips of her freshly pleasured pussy.

ME: WOW!

Becca: 

I got up and went to the shower to clean off; and in the process I finished myself off again. I stood under the cool water just reflecting on the events of the day; and how far Becca and I just pushed the envelope. And I got a cold feeling when I thought about seeing Becca in the morning. I mean do we talk about this, was this a onetime crazy experience...? I guess we'll see in a few short hours. For now I needed to get some sleep.

12