The Business Trip Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry, I have to go. I'm running really late! It's been fun though."

We agreed it had been fun. Nadine slipped into the bathroom to clean up a bit and then slipped on her clothes. She left her underwear on the floor though.

"Thank you both for such an educational evening!" She said as she was leaving. "I'm going to try being a bit more brave about myself and I am going to stop wearing underwear as a starting point!"

"That's a great step," Anna reassured her. "And I've got an idea how I can help you be more brave. Give us your mobile number. That way we can meet up again in future, and maybe I can help you shop for some revealing clothes. And we'll also set up a WhatsApp group for the 3 of us. At any time of day or night Bill or I can send you a message that simply says 'what are you up to?' and you have to masturbate to orgasm there and then, wherever you are, whatever you're doing. Then you have to send a report about where you are and what happened. What do you think?"

"Oooh that sounds really naughty, but I like it. But can we limit it to one request a week please? At least to start with?"

"Yes that's fair! It has been lovely meeting you. And we'll see you soon!"

Nadine gave us each a kiss on the lips and headed home.

"I'm still so horny," Anna said after Nadine had gone. "That was really something!"

"Yeah I know! And yes I'm horny too!"

We kissed and then I lifted Anna up and slid her still soaked cunt onto my rock hard dick. We fucked until we both came again and then we fell asleep.

We woke early the next morning and packed our bags. We checked out of the hotel after a light breakfast. I was so excited to be seeing Anna again next month when she started working for my company. In the meantime we promised to stay in touch as much as possible over WhatsApp although we'd be discreet because of my wife. I gave her €1000 to help cover costs for the rest of her trip, a massive snog and a quick grope of her naked pussy under her skirt and sent her off to the station as I entered the office for my final day of a very eventful week.