The Business Trip - Day 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks, paid for by the company," he laughed. "Thank God we're in the dry."

Outside the storm was still hammering down, and he realised just how soaked through he was. Even his underwear felt wet.

Miyuki clearly felt the same way, because she immediately started to undo her blouse, and then with great difficulty peeled it from her body and draped it over the back of the chair.

Ben couldn't resist watching her out of the corner of his eye, but he looked away as she turned around. She started to unzip her skirt, and soon had that hung up on the back of another chair.

"Ben, I don't know why you are pretending not to watch," she said with amusement. "My blouse was so wet you could see everything through it anyway. I have nothing to hide."

He grinned, turning back to her, then had to stifle a groan at the sight of her only in her underwear. Her bra and panties were a matching peach colour, and the way her skin glistened with the rain made her look like someone who had stepped straight out of a magazine - except for the fact her hair was matted and soaked through with the storm.

"You are still dressed," she said, her voice suddenly lower. "You are just as wet as me."

"That's true," he said, meeting her eyes as he started to take off his own shirt. Soon he was also in his underwear, his clothes thrown over the backs of the remaining two chairs.

"How long do you think the clothes will take to dry?" Miyuki asked, reaching out to touch her blouse.

Ben looked up at the air conditioning vent, which was just above them. The air current blew straight down over the clothes, meaning they shouldn't take too long to dry, even if they'd probably be quite stiff and uncomfortable afterwards.

"I don't know, forty minutes maybe?" he said.

The Japanese beauty turned to him and smiled naughtily. "We should pass the time."

Then she stepped close to him and put her hand on his chest.

"What do you suggest we do, Miyuki?" he asked, mock-innocently.

"Well, we are standing together, alone in your hotel room. In our underwear. With nothing to do."

Her hand dropped lower then, and Ben grasped as she pressed it against his cock through his boxers. She started to massage his growing bulge, her eyes twinkling into his.

He could not wait any longer. With a growl of lust, Ben leaned down, kissing her. She moaned in return, pulling her hand away from his cock to instead wrap her arms around his neck as she returned the kiss with hunger.

His own hands slid down her back, cupping her ass, enjoying the dampness on her skin from the rainstorm. Then his fingers crept back up, and in one smooth -- and very practised motion -- undid her bra.

Miyuki broke the kiss, staring up at him naughtily as she shrugged out of it, those huge 34G tits suddenly spilling free. He grasped them instantly, squeezing the pillowy mounds. Her nipples were already hard, digging into his palms. At the same time she stroked her fingers down his hard chest, groaning into their kiss, clearly enjoying what she felt beneath her touch just as much.

Ben's hands returned to her ass, and he enjoyed the way she yelped as he lifted her up. He dropped her on the bed, grasping his boxers and pulling them off, leaving him naked. Miyuki bit her lower lip as her eyes settled on his stiffening dick, and seconds later her panties were removed to join him in nudity.

He leaned down, kissing her for just a second, before pulling away and diving between her legs. The Japanese beauty sobbed out as his mouth found her pussy, and immediately he began to devour her with lascivious glee. Her tongue explored her folds, teasing every inch of her.

However, over the next few minutes her moans grew louder. Ben reached up, pushing two fingers inside of her, pumping them in and out whilst his tongue began to focus more and more on her sensitive clit. Miyuki squealed as his digits dug into her, reaching down to grasp his head as she rolled her hips, clearly on the verge of cumming.

It hit her moments later, a scream torn from her lungs. Ben adored the way she shuddered as she came, and he slowed the ministrations of his tongue to let her writhe through the orgasm.

When it had passed, he finally pulled away, kissing back up her body and pausing at her huge tits. She cooed, threading her fingers through his hair as he sucked and nibbled on her nipples, clearly enjoying the sensation.

After a short while, however, she clearly wanted more, tugging him upwards and drawing him into a passionate kiss. At the same time her hand snaked between them, grasping his dick and angling it with her waiting pussy.

Ben needed no further hints. With a low groan he pushed inwards, delighting in the way her hot cunt swallowed him up. She joined him with her own sigh of pleasure, her brown eyes going wide as he slowly stuffed her full. Her hands moved to his biceps, and he felt her grip tighten as he started to move, his cock languidly gliding into her molten tunnel.

Their sex was slow at first, and he fucked her with deep, unhurried strokes, befitting two people who had just escaped from a storm. They remained that way for a while, but at last he wanted more, and he decided to increase his pace until he had built to a steady, potent rhythm. Miyuki sobbed out when he did so, clutching at his biceps, and from the awestruck look in her eyes he knew she agreed with his decision. His cock plunged eagerly into her snatch, the sounds of their sex growing louder until they competed with the noise of the rainstorm outside.

"Don't stop... don't stop..." she whispered a minute later. "Please..."

Ben had no intention of stopping. Their new tempo had her walls rapidly narrowing on his dick, and the orgasmic desperation written on her beautiful face meant she was mere seconds away. And so it proved moments later as she wailed out, her back arching as she came hard. Her pussy spasmed on his length and he slowed his thrusts, but no sooner had she collapsed back onto the bed then he was fucking her again.

Her eyes went wide, and he leant down to kiss her, his tongue pushing into her mouth where it duelled eagerly with her own. Her pillowy soft tits were pinned against his chest in this position, her nipples practically digging into his skin.

Miyuki whimpered into the kiss, wrapping her legs around him, rolling her hips as best she could as his rigid pole slammed into her. He could tell she was getting close another time, and was proven right when less than a minute later she screamed into their kiss, her body going stiff as she climaxed.

Finally, Ben stopped. He hilted inside her, enjoying the pulsations of her shivering cunt as she writhed through her orgasm, until at last she sucked in a breath and her eyes refocused on his. He slowly withdrew his cock and then settled down next to her on his back.

Miyuki quickly pushed herself onto her side, leaning over him to lustfully press her lips against his, her tongue driving eagerly into his mouth. He reached up as she did so, one hand grasping a gentle fistful of her black hair, which was still wet and dishevelled from the storm, the other taking hold of one of her magnificent 34Gs.

However, after only a short while it was clear she wanted more. She broke the kiss, staring at him with carnal hunger as she sat upright then threw a leg over him, straddling his waist. Her hands reached down and wrapped around his member, pumping along his length as she lifted her hips and angled him with her entrance.

Then she sat down on him, that needy snatch swallowing him up once more, and the loud moan of rapture that escaped from her was music to his ears. She leaned forwards slightly, her hands on his chest, and began to gently move her hips. Slowly at first, teasing herself with his dick, but eventually she was grinding herself against him with purpose.

Her brown eyes met his, glimmering with lust, a naughty smile plastered on her face. But that smile started to slip with her growing pleasure, and soon the expression had been entirely replaced with carnal need. Ben pawed at her huge breasts as she brought herself closer and closer to the edge.

"I'm going to cum..." Miyuki whimpered. "Ikisou! Ikisou!"

"Do it," he demanded. "Cum on my cock!"

She nodded desperately, her hips jerking against him. Then her eyes rolled back and the moment arrived.

"Ben! I'm cumming!"

He groaned in delight at the sight and feel of her climax, her tunnel rippling on his dick as bliss coursed through her. He simply gripped her tits and let her ride it out, not wanting to interfere with the way she was using him for her own gratification.

When at last the moment faded, he let his hands slide over her body, exploring every gorgeous inch as she gulped down air. Her skin was damp, whether with fresh sweat or still from the rainstorm, he wasn't sure. Honestly, it was probably both. Yet he was quickly distracted when he realised that even as she recovered, her hips were gently moving, clearly eager for more.

"Ready for me to fuck you?" he teased.

Miyuki smiled naughtily. "Yes."

A simple answer, but quite enough. Ben let go of her breasts then, instead wrapping his arms around her back and tugging her down on top of him. Immediately he started to thrust hard, hammering into her, and she mewled in ecstasy as she stared down at him.

It took only a minute or so before her stunning brown eyes rolled back, her fifth orgasm searing through her. He did not relent, thumping his pole into her sopping cunt with wild abandon. Her sixth peak followed shortly after, her body convulsing, a scream of pure euphoria ripped from her lungs.

And although he slowed he could not bring himself to stop: he was much too close for that. He continued pounding her, and no sooner had the climax receded than she was cresting another. Her seventh was her strongest yet, sending the Japanese goddess quivering and almost mindless with bliss as she howled out. Her body shuddered and jerked, her eyes unfocused as guttural sobs of rapture escaped her.

He did slow that time, letting her simply bask in the pleasure that assaulted her mind, until at last she collapsed on top of him. After letting her recover for a moment, he wrapped his arms around her, burying his face in the crook of her neck and fucking her hard once more. It was his turn to cum, and he was so close.

Twenty seconds later, he got his wish. With a cry of his own, his cock erupted, a torrent of hot spunk flooding her velvet pussy. She cooed happily into his ear as he did so, and he groaned as he painted her walls white with his cum.

They lay there a short while listening to the rain, before Miyuki finally climbed from the bed to check her clothes. They were still a tiny bit damp, but mostly dry, enough that her modesty would be preserved whilst wearing them. Ben saw her wince in discomfort as she slipped back into them, but she insisted that she wanted to get back to her room so she had a chance to shower and change before going out with her workmates. Then, after a long, lingering kiss, she slipped from the room.

After she had left, Ben collapsed back onto his bed with a grin. He lay there a moment, scarcely believing all this was really happening, then finally made his way into the bathroom and showered. His hair was still wet from the rainstorm, and now he had a light layer of sweat from yet another bout of passionate sex.

Soon he was clean and fresh, and returned to the main room. He wasn't quite sure what to do with the rest of the day. The storm still hammered down outside, and his phone told him it wasn't due to pass until the evening, so it's not like he could go to the pool.

Instead he figured he could get on with some work. He pulled out his laptop, and began making headway on a few small projects. He made good headway and a couple of hours passed as he sipped on a coke from the minibar (paid for by his company, of course) and chilled out to music on his Bluetooth speaker.

Eventually, however, he was done. He closed the laptop, and went out onto the balcony to enjoy the storm from the dry safety of his balcony. The wet, warm wind whipped against his face, but the smell of the heavy rain was quite refreshing, together with the low rumbles of distant thunder. It had been going on for three or four hours now, but apparently that could happen at this time of year, even if it wasn't common.

Thankfully, 8.30pm rolled around and it was time for dinner. He headed down to the conference room to eat with the other attendees, and have a perfectly pleasant time chatting with the people at his table. Jacob joined them, but Bethany sat a different table with people she had been in a seminar with.

Finally, the meal was over, and he returned to his room at 9.30pm. It was too early to go to sleep, but too late to do anything, so he sighed as he flicked on the television, hoping there would be something to watch.

There was not, meaning he was getting a little bored. Thankfully, fate -- or maybe some sort of uncreative erotica author -- intervened once more to rescue him, because a few seconds later his phone beeped. He glanced at it, and a smile spread across his face when he read the message.

'My roomie wants 2 meet u. R u free? Becky Xxx'

He grinned, tapping back a message. 'Sure I am. Where do you want to meet?'

The phone bleeped again a minute later.

'We'll cum 2 u. C u soon. I hope u got stamina. Xxx'

A few minutes later there was a knock at the door, and Ben practically fell over himself rushing to answer it.

Becky stood there, wearing a blue summer dress, her black hair loose over her shoulders. She looked great, the plunging V of the dress revealing some of her delightful cleavage, and he smiled at her as she stepped past him into the room.

"Hi again," she purred, moving into tiptoes to kiss him.

Ben didn't mind making out with a slutty college student, so he wrapped his arms around her, feeling the soft fabric of her dress beneath his fingertips as their tongues explored one another's mouths.

"Hey, don't get started without me," said an unfamiliar voice from the corridor.

Becky broke the kiss with a giggle, then stepped aside and waved the newcomer forwards. A gorgeous redhead stepped into the room, a mischievous smile on her face.

Ben couldn't take his eyes off her. She was slightly shorter than Becky at 5'5", and her breasts were a sumptuous 34E. She was dressed in a tight white spaghetti top that pushed outward with the swell of her impressive chest, and a pair of denim shorts.

"Ben, meet Amber," Becky said, shutting the door. "Amber, this is Ben."

"You're right, he is hot," Amber said, biting her lower lip. She stood in front of him, and Ben simply waited as she appraised him.

"I feel like I'm being sized up," he said jokingly.

"Oh you are," Amber replied. "If I'm going to fuck you, you need to meet my standards, business boy."

Ben grinned. "And do I?"

"There's one final test," the beautiful redhead murmured, pressing herself against him. "Kiss me."

He smiled, staring into her beautiful green eyes, then leant down to kiss her. Tenderly at first, just to get warmed up, but it quickly grew in passion, his hands moving to her hips.

Amber was passive at first, as if judging his approach, but as his energy grew hers matched him. She moaned into the kiss, looping her arms around his neck and pushing her tongue into his mouth.

His palms slid around, coming to rest on her lovely ass, pulling her even tighter to him as their liplock continued unabated. He assumed that she was satisfied, given she still had not broken the kiss.

In the end, he was the one who decided to eventually pull away, and he delighted in the slightly dazed look on the beautiful redhead's face.

"So, do I pass?" he said.

Amber did not respond with words. Instead she grabbed his cheeks, pulling him back in to resume their kiss, moaning as she drove her tongue into his mouth. His hands gripped her asscheeks, then mischievously slid between their bodies to grasp her chest through her top. She did not complain, simply letting him do so as they made out.

"Hey, don't forget about me," Becky laughed, stepping close and almost pushing Amber out of the way.

The redhead moved willingly with a sheepish smile, but Ben did not have a chance to enjoy the expression for long before Becky had taken her spot. Moments later, it was the brunette's turn to push her tongue into his mouth.

Her hands looped over his shoulders as she pressed herself against him, and once again his own explorative palms slid between them, grasping her breasts. They were slightly smaller than Amber's, but still wonderfully large.

She broke the kiss eventually, clearly not wanting to be a hypocrite and hog Ben all to herself when she'd just teased Amber for doing exactly that. Instead, her hands went to his shirt, and Amber stepped closer to help her remove it from him. They both giggled in delight as it was stripped from him, their fingers jointly exploring his hard muscles and toned abs.

Ben did not like how uneven this was, and so immediately he reached out to reach behind Becky, unzipping her sundress. Her eyes glinted mischievously as she let him, and soon she was wiggling out of it, leaving her only in a matching pair of white lace bra and panties.

He turned then, pulling Amber close and kissing her neck as his fingers slipped below her top, tugging it up. She lifted her arms to let him pull it above her head, and immediately his fingers were on her pale pink bra, unclasping it in one smooth motion. He needed to see her tits, and he groaned as they were freed, his hands grabbing them gleefully.

As he squeezed and groped the soft mounds, Amber reached down to undo her denim shorts, pushing them down her legs. Meanwhile, Becky had set about unfastening his belt and pants, and he stopped pawing Amber's incredible breasts to instead help Becky remove his clothes. She tugged his boxers down with his pants, and soon he was naked, enjoying the hunger in their predatory gazes as they looked him up and down.

Suddenly the two girls looked at each other, grinned, and then reached out and grabbed one of his hands each. They tugged him towards the bed, then shoved him onto it. Ben did not resist, letting them put him where they wanted him, and instead just made himself comfortable so he was lying fully on the mattress.

Becky and Amber slipped on after him. Becky kissed him first, then began to slide down his body whilst Amber took her turn to drive her tongue into his mouth. Then she too slid downwards.

Ben could only look down in pure bliss as Becky took him into her mouth, her blue eyes sparkling up at him. At the same time, Amber kissed the base of his shaft, and her own green eyes stared at him with equal desire. Sapphire and emerald, both dripping with lust.

He lay there, unsure if he was still alive or if he had in fact died and gone to heaven. Two beautiful twenty-one year olds were currently sharing his cock, Becky teasing his crown in her hot mouth whilst Amber kissed and licked up his sides. After a few minutes, they swapped, then a minute later swapped back again. He lost track of time as they swapped back and forth, giving him memories he would never forget.

Finally, Becky straightened, sliding up Ben's body to kiss him. Cool air washed over his member as Amber pulled away too, and he was aware that she was peeling off her panties. At last Becky broke the kiss, just in time for him to meet Amber's eyes as she straddled him and angled him with her pussy.

"Time to see if Becky was right about this dick," she whispered, then sank down, her eyes rolling back as he stuffed her full.

Becky giggled at their twin groans, glancing between himself and Amber, though her eyes settled on Amber as the redhead started to move. Ben did not blame her, the incredible sight of Amber riding him matched only by the feeling of her hot, tight pussy.