The Business Trip - Day 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon she was riding him with passion, staring at him with desire burning in her green eyes as she slammed her hips down against him. Becky cooed as she watched the two of them, her hands sliding over his chest, then she leant in to kiss him once more. Meanwhile, he could feel Amber's pussy already narrowing on his cock, and it did not take long before she cried out, her first orgasm of the night searing through her.

At last Becky pulled away, pulling off her bra to reveal those wonderful 34Ds, then sitting back to slide her panties down her legs. She stared at the two of them lustfully as she did so, but Ben found it difficult to concentrate on her given the gorgeous redhead currently bouncing on his pole.

With that in mind, he met Amber's eyes as she rode him, and she leaned forwards slightly. Her hair fell messily around her shoulders, and a sultry smile was on her face, which only grew when his hands slid up to grasp her swaying tits as she rode him.

Less than a minute later, she was cumming again, forcing her hips down against him as her tunnel quaked. A whimper of ecstasy escaped her, and when at last the climax faded she stared at him with wide eyes.

"My turn, Amby," Becky giggled, interrupting their reverie, kissing her roomie on the cheek, then reclining onto the mattress.

Amber lifted her hips, releasing him from her wonderful pussy, and Ben almost groaned in disappointment - except for the fact that he knew his next destination was going to be just as good. He met Amber's eyes with a grin, and she winked at him, gesturing over at her friend.

Ben was on top of Becky in a flash, and he appreciated her mewl of pleasure as he speared her sublime pussy for the second time that day. Immediately she pushed herself up against him, rolling her hips as best she could in the position to encourage him to thrust.

He did just that, her tight walls massaging his dick as it dug into her. Amber moved over next to them and ran her hand down Becky's chest, lightly teasing her nipples.

Most of the noise was being generated by Becky, however, who was now moaning loudly in pleasure as her molten cunt started to narrow. He kept fucking her, knowing she was close, and was rewarded less than a minute later when she arched her back with a cry, spasming through a powerful orgasm. He did not slow down, and she came again a short while later, mewling in rapture as her second climax ripped through her.

Ben slowed, letting the stunning brunette shiver through it, until her eyes fluttered open and she giggled at him. She bit her lower lip, then grinned.

"So what do you think, Amby?" she said, meeting her friend's eyes.

Amber smiled back devilishly, leaning down to kiss Becky, then twisting herself onto all fours. "I think our new friend needs to fuck me from behind, Becks."

Becky nodded, a faint gasp drawn from her as he started to slowly move his hips once more. She met his eyes.

"Much as I'd love for you to keep fucking me, I don't think we should disappoint Amber."

"Agreed," Ben replied, withdrawing from Becky's magnificent cunt only to ease himself inside Amber's a couple of seconds later.

Immediately his hands were on Amber's hips as he started to thrust, and she pushed herself back against him. He did not go slow, knowing that she was already fired up, and it did not take long before his hips were hammering against her. She looked incredible on all fours in front of him, her red hair messy over her back, her pale skin flushed with excitement, and her 34E tits swaying beneath her as he vigorously nailed her.

Becky pushed herself up into a sitting position, reaching out to grasp one of those dangling breasts, giving it a gentle fondle as Ben plowed her roomie. Amber turned her head, and the two college students grinned at each other, though Ben could tell Amber's grin was decidedly shakier - primarily because of the cock that was zealously plunging into her.

It did not take long before Amber wailed out, pushing herself back against him as her third orgasm lit her up. He slowed but did not stop, and no sooner had her release faded than he was fucking her again, the wet noises of their sex loud in the hotel room.

"Fuck me," Amber whined, her fists gripping the bedsheets. "Fuck me!"

Ben did exactly as he was told, his cock ramming into the furnace of her wonderful pussy. Becky watched on in awe as Ben nailed her roommate, staring at him with reverent blue eyes.

Amber, meanwhile, was getting noisier by the second, until at last she screamed out in bliss. Ben savoured the feel of her rapture, her tunnel clutching and pulsing on him, leaving her whimpering and writhing as he fervently plowed her from behind. Already she was tensing, their rampant sex driving her over the edge again and again.

Less than a minute later, she threw her head back with a shriek, her body jerking as Number Five burned inside her. And from the way she sobbed and convulsed, he knew she was cumming hard.

When at last it ebbed away, he felt two hands on his chest, and turned to find Becky grinning at him with pure carnality. She gently pushed him, guiding him onto his back, his cock springing free from Amber's clutching cunt. But it was not ignored for long, because moments later Ben found himself lying on his back with Becky straddling him in reverse. She reached down, lined up him, then sank down on his rigid pole. Reverse cowgirl was not a position he indulged in as often as others, but he enjoyed it just as much.

As did Becky, evidently, by the way her hips were instantly rolling. Amber had finally stirred, and she pushed herself upright to coo in Becky's ear as the brunette rode him. They stared at each other, clearly sharing a moment, and Ben did not disturb their intimacy. Instead he simply lay there as Becky's hips moved faster and faster, until with a sob of pure elation, her moment arrived.

She spasmed through the orgasm, her third of the night, then sucked in a breath. A few seconds later, she was moving her hips again, slower this time as she recovered. Amber crawled over to him, kissing him deeply, and he reached up to fondle her superb tits.

Then he had an idea. He broke the kiss, staring at Amber with lust, still fondling her breasts with his left hand as he whispered to her.

"Lie down on your back," he said quietly, knowing Becky wouldn't be able to hear him over the sound of her own moans.

Amber seemed to know exactly what his intentions were, because with a wicked grin she reclined, lying down perpendicular to him and Becky. Her hand slid down her body, coming to rest between her legs.

As soon as she was settled, Ben sat upright, wrapping his arms around Becky. She gasped in surprise, turning her head to look at him in confusion, then yelped again as he suddenly flipped them both over. His cock did not leave the confines of her exquisite pussy even as he dropped her on top of Amber, and no sooner had she landed than he was pounding her again.

If Becky was left disoriented by the sudden change in position, she did not show it, her hands instantly going to Amber's cheeks and grasping them as she kissed her. Ben simply enjoyed the show as his dick plunged into her sopping cunt. Beneath him Becky writhed on top of Amber, and the whole situation would have seemed quite absurd if it weren't so fucking hot.

Suddenly, Becky sobbed out, breaking her kiss with Amber to instead press her forehead against the mattress as she came. She pushed her hips back against him, and he bottomed out in her to let her ride through it.

But he didn't rest for long before his hips were moving once more. Becky's head did not stir from its place face-first in the sheets as she mewled in pleasure, and instead he met Amber's gaze, who stared up at him with delight. One of her hands wrapped around Becky's back, holding her tightly, whilst the other reached out to grasp his own hand, threading her fingers through his.

Meanwhile, Ben could tell that Becky was rapidly approaching her fifth climax. It took only a few seconds more until she hit her peak, a huge orgasm exploding inside her, a howl of pure ecstasy ripped from her lungs. She jerked and flailed in the throes of it, completely lost to the pleasure assaulting her mind, and he revelled in her bliss.

At last it receded, and Becky sucked in a sharp breath, turning her face to him. She grinned shakily, her eyes glimmering.

"Fuck me until you cum, Ben," she whispered simply.

He glanced at Amber, and she nodded, showing her own approval. "It's your turn, business boy."

He grunted, returning to near his former tempo -- though not quite as forceful -- and stared down at the two entangled beauties. He could feel himself getting closer and closer, and as his moment quickly drew near, he wondered where he should cum. Normally that wasn't an issue, but right now he didn't want to show favouritism - however silly that might sound.

Thankfully, when the moment arrived he had a flash of inspiration. He pulled out of Becky, giving her a sideways shove that flipped her onto her back, leaving her lying next to Amber instead of on top of her. She yelped in surprise, then grinned as she realised what was happening when Ben moved like a lightning bolt to her side.

He roared out in pleasure as his own orgasm finally hit, ropes of sticky hot cum firing across the two girls, spattering over their chests. He shivered in glee as his spunk glazed their perfect tits, drinking in the sight, adding it to the already abundant images from tonight that would be permanently treasured in his memory.

For their part, Becky and Amber simply grinned, both breathing deeply in the aftermath of such rampant, incredible sex. And it was clear that neither of them minded Ben's chosen destination for his eruption as his jizz cooled on their glistening breasts.

He collapsed down next to them then, grinning broadly. After a while, Amber stood up, heading to the bathroom and returning with a towel which she used to wipe off her chest, then passed it to Becky who did the same.

"I can barely walk," Becky sighed, staring at the ceiling with a broad grin.

"You're welcome to stay the night, but don't hog the covers," Ben said, tiredness seeping into him.

The two girls murmured in agreement, Amber flicking off the light and clambering into bed to join them. Thankfully, the luxurious bed easily fit the three of them, and Ben smiled as he heard his companions' soft breathing as sleep took them both.

He was not far behind.