The Businessman and the Witchdoctor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know, you have got to be one of the sexiest things I've ever seen. I'm sure you get that all the time."

"I do." She wasn't put off by his apparent non sequitur.

"See, and that's what I thought I wanted. You. A brainless piece of T&A to pleasure me and stroke my ego. I mean, who wouldn't? Look at those tits, for pity's sake."

The girl directed her eyes down to the heaving mounds on her chest, then slid the tiny triangles of the bikini to the side. She cupped them in her hands, jiggling them as if to see how they looked in different configurations. "They are impressive tits, Mr. Bowman," she agreed.

He lost himself ogling her for a moment before returning to his point. "See, but that's the thing. There might have been a time when you were what I wanted, something simple and attractive and at my beck and call. But I didn't come here wanting to use the body of Jada Ballard. I thought that was what it was, but it was something deeper."

"Deeper?" she pursued. Her boobs remained uncovered, as if it didn't occur to her she shouldn't be topless in a strange man's presence and in her front yard, such as it was.

"Let me ask you something. Has Dega Ualu ever actually punished you? You know, for displeasing him, not performing up to his standards, whatever."

She shook her head. "No."

Arthur released a small chuckle. "And he can't. Can he."

Another shake. "No, Mr. Bowman, he cannot."

"Why is that?"

"Because I am his, and if he wishes to harm me, then that is my purpose – to be harmed. To be punished means to have something done contrary to one's desires, and I have no desires of my own to contradict."

Arthur knelt down beside her; she didn't react to his proximity. "Exactly! You see, what I really wanted was to make that fucking bitch squirm. And if he gave me the whole kit and caboodle, made her like you, I'd never have seen her glare into the cement around her pool while I fucked her ass in front of her vaunted landscaping crew."

"She must have hated that."

"You have no idea, blondie. I needed her to hate it – and that's what Dega Ualu gave me. If he'd given me her tits, her cunt... I'd have had my fun and gone back home. But her ass... just hearing her bitch about being made to come from my dick up her butt, that's worth a dozen mindless twats."

"To some," she noted.

Arthur stood back up. "Right. Well anyway, I just wanted to pass on my gratitude. I don't know if this was some great insight on his part or just dumb luck on mine, but... well, tell him I said thanks."

"There is no need, Mr. Bowman." Whether she meant it as ade nada, or that the witch doctor didn't care about his gratitude, or even that he was somehow observing through her eyes and ears, he didn't know. As her eyes closed once more, he helped himself to one last long look at her before returning to his car. He didn't waste time putting it in gear; the girl had gotten him good and hard again, and Jada's ass was going to pay for it, griping impotently all the while.

Arthur glanced back only once, hoping to catch one last glimpse of the girl in his rear view mirror, but though he saw her, that wasn't what arrested his attention. Two of the blinds in the trailer were parted, and as his car rounded a bend, he thought he could see two piercing eyes gazing between them almost imperceptibly. Almost. Did he detect a nod? Had he really seen the witch doctor's eyes at all?

No matter. Jada Ballard was waiting, and her ass did indeed belong to him.