The Businessman Ch. 01

Story Info
Year 2177, a nameless crimelord became a billionaire CEO.
5.2k words
4.33
10.5k
22

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Based on the altered carbon movies and the 3D porn comic book Alexander II by DangerousLines

I take no credit.

-----------

Ch. 01

A stir in his loin woke him from his slumber, with the usual heavy, mind-muddling murky laziness that always accompanied a long rest. The bed beneath him felt heavenly, warming him gently.

He continue to lay there, not bothering to open his eyes as he basked himself in the pure comfort. In the aftermath of a raid by the police, with him being branded a death man with a death sentence on his head, he was sent to prison to spend the rest of days.

With the few times between messing around with the folks that admired him for the crime lord that he was and lunches, the best way to relax, sometimes was just to rest on his bed and do nothing, but never on a bed this comfortable. The year 2177 had not been so kind to crime lords like him, because even though he had the entire Underworld under his heel, the crime rate was so low people considered him street thug, similar to those robbing convenient stores in the past. Even the cops had no longer taken men like him seriously, so his life might not be as glorious as one would have imagined.

"Huh..." A breeze against his chest skin caused him to snap his eyes open and tried to sit up, but was unable to because his wrists and ankles were bounded to the bed that he was on. He looked around, and found himself in an extremely advanced lab of some sort, with men and women wearing white lab coat standing around the room, talking to each other but no one seemed to have noticed him.

Did he agree to donate his body to science or something after getting executed? He could not remember, but there was more important member at hand.

Because it was at the moment he tried to lift his head that he realized he was stark naked, but what he was seeing wasn't something that was his. In his career of running the underworld, he'd made sure to keep up with his training, and as such his musculature had expanded in size while gaining more definition, but not to this level. It's like his body had been altered or rebuilt by the best sculptors to make it look like that of a bronze statue of a Greek God, with more muscles than he knew what to do with. He could see that he was also smooth and hairless.

Even more impressive than that was his cock. He DID NOT remember having cock that big. There was simpler no way to put around it. He was now hung like a bull. His shaft, which wasn't even half hard, was swollen to the girth of his muscular forearm, long enough that the head, shrouded in foreskin as it was, reached his midriff as the whole thing rest against his eight pack abs. He could also tell from the weighty feeling between his thighs, that his balls were equally as impressive.

What the fuck was going on? He asked himself in his mind while looking around the room.

Before he could ask anyone to answer that question for him, the door on the side opened, and came walking in the fucking sexiest nurse he had ever seen in his life. He was a man of the Underworld so he was more familiar with bitches that loved tattoos and carried themselves around in a funky style more than women like this. She was tall, long legged, and had the biggest pair of tits he had ever seen on a woman her height, and like his cock, they looked natural.

She wore a white coat like the ones the scientists around him was wearing, but underneath she wore a few pieces of lingerie that looked like something that a dominatrix would wear, leaving her ass, tits and sexy stomach on perfect display.

For some reason, he knew her name was Veronica Brand, and she was one of the world's best scientist, despite her personalities.

"All of you, get the fuck out of here." Even her voice and tone sounded like a dominatrix as she spoke to the other scientists, who all flinched and hurriedly make their ways out. "I don't need a fucking audience for this." She said and then turned to him, smiling a very sexual smile. Once everyone had left, she pressed the button on the wall and caused it to slam shut.

Veronica then walked over to him, and placed a hand on his chest. Before he could muster a word, she asked: "Do you remember your name?"

"Eric Graham." Wait... That was not his name. His mind automatically got the answer for her question, so that name blurred out of his mouth without him knowing anything about it.

But he knew who Eric Graham was. He was the billionaire owner of the Graham Enterprise, a worldwide company that had reached its business into every aspect of life, involving in trade markets, electronics, oil refining, automobiles, telecommunications, culinary world and even banking and weapons manufacturing systems. Graham was so rich and powerful that everyone was telling each other it was him the one running and controlling the world. He had seen the old man on the TV once, and robbed from his banks, restaurants and hotels several times before, but that was all about it that he knew about the man.

"Good. You are probably confused as fuck at the moment, but I only got two minutes before someone starts listening to our conversation." She walked over to stand beside, before bending over to look at him in the eyes. "You don't know me and I don't care whoever the fuck you are in your past life or what your name is... but from now on, you are Eric Graham, genius businessman, billionaire owner of the Graham Enterprise and sex addicted playboy."

"You have been stabbed to death by your cellmate, and Eric was shot with a bullet through his chest by an assassin. You both were dead but fortunately for you, the boss has a backup plan for this kind of situation to return to life, but it requires me to transfer his mind into a clone body of him." She explained, making him widen his eyes in shock "The thing was, I didn't do it. I left him to die and transferred your mind into his clone instead, because you died the same moment as he did."

"Currently, you are on Graham's Private Resort Island, and surrounded by his followers, who will kill you and I the moment they know you are not the boss." She continued "So you better keep this to yourself and start behaving like Eric from now on. I have implanted your mind with his memories and knowledge, so it won't be too much of a problem for you to live as him. Give it a week or two, and you will know what you want to know about the boss, and do what you need to do."

"There is something you should know, the reason why this body has such a fucking big cock... The boss is a sex addict. His age and wheelchair did not stop him from having sex with dozens of women every day. This clone body of him has been created for that specific reason." She told him and placed a hand on his massive member, making him shudder in pleasure "It has been sexually modified, and aged down to when he was twenty five year old. You are now in a man that can wreck through hundreds of women without problem."

She then lifted his cock up and gave it a long lick all the way from the base to the tip. A thick rope of semen then blasted out from the tip and landed somewhere across the room, causing him to moan out loudly in pure bliss. He didn't feel like he had cum yet, so that had to be just a shot of pre cum and yet the amount was so much greater than how much he could cum with his old body, had to be ten times at least.

"I told everyone your mind is a bit fuzzy because of the transferring process, so it should cover some mistakes that you will make the first few days as you get used to your new life. After that, it'll entirely be up to you if you want to keep this life for yourself. You will soon know how pleasing it is. Your cock seems to be working just fine." She then put the meaty tube down, and walked to the other side of the room to the control panel. His eyes followed her for a second, before he opened his mouth to ask.

"Why are you doing this?"

"Because I hate the son of a bitch. You are just a common thug to me, so consider yourself lucky to have been chosen." She told him, and the pushed a button on the control panel before bending over to speak to the microphone "The Boss is ready to be taken back to his room. Jen and Janet, you two are up."

She then turned around and walked back to him, as the door to the lab opened. Two women, one blonde while the other was a red head, then walked into the room with a floating golden chair like throne, if his eyes did not fool him, and came to stand next to his bed. The nurses were even more beautiful and attractive than the bitchy scientist, and their white, backless dresses were decent enough to show off their curvy bodies, especially their massive breasts and long legs, with the skirt reaching down to their mid thighs.

These two were Jen and Janet, two of his personal attendants that always accompanied him at his side, acting as two obedient sluts who would answer to every command that he gave them. Moreover, they were the ones that had been assigned with the task of pleasing him sexually and making him cum once every four hour. Their bodies had also been genetically and physically modified with the same sciences Veronica had used on this clone body of the Boss, resulting in them being two perfect fuck sleeves and cum dumpsters for him to use whenever he wished.

What a sick and lucky bastard Eric Graham was.

But it didn't matter anymore because he was Eric Graham now.

"Master Eric, are you comfortable?" The nurse on his left, whose name he immediately knew was Jen, asked with a flirtatious smile as she opened the cuff on his left wrist, allowing him to raise his arm up and put it on her shoulder. He felt like he could stand up on his own, but he let them help him nonetheless.

"Yes, Jen. Yes I am." He answered, looking over to the scientist who was smirking as she watched the nurses helping him onto the wheelchair. Once he had sat down comfortably, Janet, the red head with a long ponytail draping over one shoulder, pressed a button that caused two halves of a long tube similar to a fleshlight to join as one around his cock, which curved over his seat and dangled toward the ground. "Fuck." He grunted when he felt a cold, and slick but pleasant oil like substance spread around his cock, lathering it up the base. Soon, the artificial cunt started to squeeze its soft and velvet insides down around him, sending wave and wave of pleasure up his spine and across his body.

"Do you want me to make it squeeze harder and start moving as well master?" Janet asked, like it was the most normal thing to do.

"This is fine for now." He told her, and the woman nodded her head before moving back to stand at his left side with Jen taking the other. Despite the overwhelming pleasure he was feeling, he felt normal, and his cock still remained in its flaccid state the entire time.

"Take him back to his room to rest." Veronica said, and walked ahead to open the door for them. The chair answered to his thought and floated out of the lab with Jen and Janet following closely at his side. Looking at them, he decided to give it a try, and then reached his hand out to grope Janet's butt, which felt incredible. She did not react and continued to walk beside him with a swivel in her hips and a sexy bounce in her steps, letting him continue doing whatever that he wanted with her.

"Boss." His cock lurched inside the fleshy tube of silicon vagina when a woman standing in the hallway, who was just as busty and beautiful as any woman he had seen so far, greeted him with a bow of her head. She was wearing a black and white shirt and stretched taut around the chest area to contain her massively magnificent breasts, and the tiniest little thong he had ever seen on a woman. When she left, he saw several more women wearing the same type of outfits walking about, and each one was sexually arousing at the rest.

"I'm in heaven." The man, now named Eric, whispered to himself as he looked at the setting before him while he was still on the journey to his room.

The sun was hot but the breeze from the sea was cool, and the weather was perfect. The resorts had a whole bunch of pools, both indoors and outdoors, but Eric had the pleasure of stumbling upon the largest of them, with ten separated hot tubs at various levels around the pool area, which was filled with what looked like hundreds of men and women in their swimwear. The women there were 'more normal' than the ones he had seen walking in the hallways, but that did not mean they weren't beautiful or hot as fuck with their model-like bodies, perk ass and round tits, some of which he could tell was fake but they still made them bustier than even the actresses in porn movies.

"Boss, there are only a few people here that have learnt about your assassination." Jen said from his side, her hand on his shoulder "Doctor Veronica and the head of the Security Department wanted you to keep it a secret for the time being. We don't want everyone on the island to know there was an assassin that managed to bypass our security protocol and attacked you." That was understandable, Eric thought.

"Then how can I explain this new form of mine to them then?" He decided to ask.

"Doctor Veronica will take care of that with your Inner Circle." Now that's new. He couldn't remember an Inner Circle. Guess his mind would still need some more time to recall everything he needed to know. "You were old so you wanted a younger and healthier body."

So the old man wanted to achieve immortality. That sounded like something illegal in those old sci-fi movies of the past that he watched in his free time, but he knew better than to judge. He was once a criminal who committed illegal activities for a living after all.

"Each person here is well aware of the technologies that you have here, so it won't be that difficult to explain to them about your new body." It was Janet's turn to explain. "For the meantime, all you need to do is focusing on recovering. We will handle the rest."

Soon, the three of them arrived at a luxury mansion that was so much more protected than the other areas around the island. There were men in black suits and dark sunglasses taking stations in the hallways, several of them holding machine guns in their hands, and firearms that even he, a former crime lord, did not know about. Around the area, there were also laser and machine turrets, sentries and tanks, and on the sky, one could see helicopters with miniguns scouting. There were also jets shooting across the sky. All seemed to be ready to take down any unauthorized entries to the mansion.

He knew that there had been a 'failed' assassinated attempt on their boss, but still there's no need for them to go so far. This kind of security would only draw unnecessary attention. They did not want everyone to know about the assassin, but this was one way for them to raise suspicions.

"Boss!"

"Boss!"

He nodded his head to them to return their salutes as he entered the mansion. He could tell these men would die for him without a second thought and that they protected him not just because of his money or powers but also because he had earned their trusts and respects. Those were the kind of men that he wished he had had back in the days of ruling the Underworld, since living as a crime lord meant that he ruled over criminals, who one could never trust.

And with that, the three of them arrived at Eric's bedroom, with Jane sliding the double doors leading to it open for them to enter. The room was better and larger than he had expected, with the walls painted a warm shade of blue while the floor was formed of a silvery material with a mirror-polish, showing the inhabitants a clear view of the paintings on the walls.

On both sides of the bedroom, there were two doors. One led to a spacious walk-in-wardrobe while the other door, on the other hand, would take him to a bathroom. The bathroom was painted a luxurious white, with three bathtubs, four shower rooms and a hot pool that could fit a lot of people. Beside them, there were also sink, toilets, and also cabinets filled with expensive branded essences, hair and body products etc.

There was a round, white emperor-size bed with crimson red sheets and pillows, with matching color curtains on both sides so if needed one could close them around the bed to give a separated, private setting. There were several sources of light in the room, but the main one seemed to be the Chandelier that was directly above the bed.

The other pieces of furniture in the bedroom, however, were clearly meant for one purpose: sex. There was a sex-swing on one side of the room, two stripper poles behind the curtains beside the bed, with a fully stocked bar and a basket full of sexual lubricants and sex toys. Some of the pictures on the walls described pornography in its highest qualities, while the massive flat-screen television dominating the wall across from the bed was showing what looked like a homemade porno, and the focus of the video was a world famous actress that was famous for her innocent image but incredibly sexy body. She was naked, sweaty and a total mess as she choked herself on the big black cock that filled half the screen, on the very same bed that was in his room.

"Master, let us..." But he raised his hand and stopped both Jen and Janet from helping him as he stood up, first placing his foot down the floor and his hands on the armchairs to push himself up, yanking his wet cock from the artificial cunt with a slick sound.

Eric stood before the two sluts, smirking as he balled his hands into fists, testing his movements for real for the first time, his cock dangling down between his knees. He felt strong, refreshed... like he could wrestle down a bull with ease, and then run a marathon and swim across the Pacific without breaking even a sweat. He looked at himself in the mirror on the wall, and saw a handsome dark haired man he didn't know looking back, but he knew that man was him now.

"Allow me, master." Janet bent over at his side with a handkerchief in her hand, intending to wipe his cock clean with it.

"No, use your hand."

He told Janet without looking, and she immediately dropped the piece of cloth to put her own hand on his cock, catching a few strands of the thick substance as it dripped down the floor from meaty tube. Her small hand failed to fully encircle it, but it was soft and felt amazing on his sensitive rod. Then she started stroking him, pushing the substance off of his cock with its slippery nature allowing her hand to move with ease while his cock raised and grew harder and harder from her sexual touches.

"Jen, turn the music on. Get me something loud and fast." He ordered, looking at the blonde haired girl. "Let's test this new body of mine."

"Will do master." She smiled at him, and then went over to the stereo set in the room to do what she was told, choosing a song that was loud, heavy and also sexual. Once the music had started, she began to shake her hips, sexually dancing to the beat and running hands through her hair as she made her way back to the bed, where Eric had taken his seat on. Janet was waiting for her, and soon the two met each other with a hot passionate French kiss, hands running on the other girl' bubble ass, tits mashing against one another as their tongues swirled and entangled.

"Damn..." Eric whistled as the girls lifted each other's skirt up, revealing a pair of white G-strings that showed far more details of their hairless cunts than any normal underwear would. The knot behind their neck was then come undone, allowing their dress to fall down the floor, revealing the sexiest bodies Eric had ever laid his eyes on. Both girls were of similar height, but Janet's tits were a cup larger, but Jen had her ass to combat the red head's massive melons.

Janet was the one to break the kiss, but instead of pulling back she began to trail her lips and tongue down Jen's body. Her hands moved up to grope and knead at the blonde's big tits when her mouth arrived, planting soft and lewd kisses around the pale slopes of flesh as her fingers flicked and pinched at her hard nipples.

12