The Businessman Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moving further down, Janet slid her hands under the waistband of the blonde's thong, and then slid it down over her ass, exposing her smooth and hairless pussy and continuing on until the scant piece of underwear could drop onto the floor on its own.

When she leaned forward and planted her mouth on Jen's lower lips while kneeling before her, Eric finally decided to join them, standing up and moving toward Jen, putting his hand on ass and kiss her. With his other hand, he turned Janet to his cock, and she wasted no time to take the long tube into, allowing his cock to harden to its full mast inside her mouth, almost raising the beautiful red head up with its seer hardness alone.

"Go join your friend." He told Jen after breaking the kiss, and released his hand from her ass so that she could kneel down before him with Janet. As the red head continued to work his cock, the swollen head pushing against the back of her throat, Jen leaned forward and took one of his testicles into her mouth, servicing him with lewd and wet slurps. "Damn, you can suck. Take that thing down your throat girl."

He said, whistling and leaned his head back when his cock head start traveling down Janet's warm and tight gullet. At full mast, his cock had to be at least seventeen inch long, and thicker around than a soda can, yet the red head was able to take it down her throat without gagging even once, the whole time starring up at him to favor Eric with a pair of lust filled eyes. She reared her head back, lips trailing on several inch of his dong with her tongue writhing all over before she pushed forward, repeating the process over and over again and adding one or two more inches of his cannon down her throat every time.

Once two third of his cock had disappeared into her mouth, Janet pulled her head back and let his cock pop free from her lips. Jen immediately lifted her head up and took it into her mouth, sucking on the exact amount of meat as Janet lowered her head down and serviced his other ball. The two began to work in sync like they shared the same mind, with one sucking on his cock while the other would massage one of his balls with the inside of their mouth, almost throwing him over the edge with the incredible sensation of their mouths and throats alone.

"God fucking damn it!" Eric wanted this to last longer, but the pleasure was still too much for his mind to handle. "I'm cumming girls!" He shouted, but Janet and Jen continued to blow him. Eric could feel his first load even before it came as it traveled inside his cock, before erupting in an explosive blast into Jen's mouth, causing her cheeks to puff out to hold it all in with a loud 'Splrrt'.

Eric was shocked to realize that the first shot alone lasted longer than a normal man's entire orgasm for like two or three minutes. Jen was able to swallow without a single drop, and when she felt the second one arrive with the same amount of sperm, she pulled her head back and let Janet took over, drinking mouthful after mouthful his sperm right from the head of his cock. Once both women had had their filled of his seeds, their turned to each other and shared another hot kiss while his cock blasted copious ropes of sperm onto them, across their face, neck and tits as their hands stroked him and prolonged his orgasm.

"Jesus Christ I can cum." Eric stated in amazement once he had finished cumming and watched Janet and Jen as the two cleaned each other up using only their mouth and tongues to slurp up the semen on them. The two would occasionally giggle as their tongues danced across each other's faces, and once they were clean, the girls moved to their own breasts and started licking off the expansive amount of flesh. After that they went back to kissing, tongues now completely covered in his thick load, letting Eric watch with his cock growing even harder than ever. "That felt so fucking amazing. You've done well."

"We don't deserve such praise from you, master." Janet said, and kissed his cock.

"We live to serve you, master." Jen moaned, and then kissed the other side of his dong.

"Get on the fucking bed, Janet. I am gonna hammer that ass of yours first." He ordered while thrusting into their hands. Jane wasted little time to get on the bed and position herself on her hands and knees before her, with her ass sticking toward him in invitation.

Eric climbed onto the bed behind her and got down on knee with his cock still in Jen's hand, which then guided him toward Janet's asshole. Once the swollen cock head was in position, he shot forward with his hips, thrusting several inch of his cock into the red head's extremely tight asshole, knocking the wind out of her lunges and making her cum right on the spot.

"Oh shit!" The man moaned, shuddering from the feeling of her ass clenching around his meat, but recovered in the next second and began to fuck her, hands holding her butt. Beside him, Jen kissed and sucked his nipples as her hands squeezed and pulled on his swollen cum sack, driving him to fuck Janet even harder.

Fifteen minutes was as far as he could hold himself back from cumming, but he doubted even the old man Eric could do it for any more than one minute with an asshole like this. The first shot of his orgasm came as explosively as the first one, filling Janet up to the point her stomach bloat out but still went on and on until he pulled his cock out himself and emptied the rest on her back. Janet collapsed, moaning and shuddering from the aftermath of her own orgasms as he bathed her in his seeds.

"It's your turn now babe." He turned over to Jen, who got on her knees before him, threw her arms around his neck and impaled her cunt on his cock on her own. "Well, that was one way to do it." Eric chuckled as the head of his cock pierced through her cervix and slammed into her womb. Soon, Jen started to ride him on her own, bouncing and slamming herself on his dick while pushing her large breasts against his face, allowing him to have his way with them.

With a grunt, Eric came again, a bowel-blasting load that turned Jen's womb into a nasty sperm tank with so much semen she could have served as a veritable living fertility clinic. Eric had never seen anyone that looked more like a shameful cock-greedy whore like her, and as he thrust his cock into her to get the last of his orgasm out, seventeen minute later, her face bore an expression of pleasure that he never could have imagined possible.

Eric continued to have sex with the two women for several more hours, fucking them on his own or letting them take turn riding him to his orgasms. It was almost midnight when things finally cooled down between the three of them. Eric knew he could continue, but he decided to let Janet and Jen rest for the time, with them laying around him like his comfort women, using what little strength that they had left to arrange themselves for his viewing pleasure while pressing themselves against him, making sure their tits, legs and asses were on his clear view.

Eric thought about his life, both old and new one, while considering all the possibilities. He was Eric Graham now, genius businessman, billionaire owner of the Graham Enterprise and sex addicted playboy. He now had all the money and power in the world to make the impossible possible. He could now rob HIS own banks and the cops would just laugh about it. He could even start a war against a country, and their allies wouldn't dare to lift a finger to oppose him.

He could feel himself getting smarter and smarter, remembering memories that was not his, and shoving old problems and cases he couldn't do before. Within seconds, he learnt how to handle a business, and in minutes, he knew how to run a billion dollar enterprise. Eric Graham was loved by few and hated by many, but the old man built an empire with his own hands, and now he knew how to maintain it. The old one might be a prick, an asshole, but had his memories and not his personalities.

Doctor Veronica was right. Living his life as Eric Graham from now on shouldn't be too much of a problem for him, as he had also realized that running a worldwide organization wasn't so much different than ruling the crime world. The only difference was that he had money and influence to cover up all illegal acts.

Tomorrow would be a new day for him.

... to be continued.

12