All Comments on 'The Busty Babysitter'

by sethp

Sort by:
  • 311 Comments (Page 4)
AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

John found out what a real wife was, and she'd be conservative; she'd feed their family with her cooking, and new babies and husband, with her breast milk. SHE was his WIFE...

TexMan1970TexMan19704 months ago

Great story! The wife should have been gone long ago. Keep up the great storytelling.

TexMan1970TexMan19704 months ago

Very nice story. Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Chapter 2-John marries Rachel and starts fucking her every day for three weeks on their honeymoon, morning, afternoon, and night. By the time they drive to their new home, Rachel is pregnant and nine months later gives birth to twins, a baby boy and a baby girl. Over the next thirty years, John impregnates Rachel ten more times and they have 12 children of their own plus the two children that John and his former wife Kathy had.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Finally a story with a happy ending:^}

ccitydudeccitydude3 months ago

The sex was good but he is going to get sooooooo fucked in the divorce.

RazorDjinRazorDjin3 months ago

That was pretty on the nose with the story and honestly kinda obvious, but that means little time to think about what's next and more to just enjoy the content. Good job making a simple thing that much better

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

This scenario is pretty common. Most men go through midlife crisis. The wives try to blame it on the other woman, being younger, better body, etc. But most of these guys have been ignored and relegated to a position of provider, and get really little back in return. It’s not another woman’s body, or slutty behavior/ bedroom activity that dooms your marriage. It is that she reminds them, what it’s like to have another human being care and show appreciation for, and value you. These are basic, human needs. Ladies that have been married for 20 or more years, when is the last time you showed your husband, you appreciate what he does for you and the family?

5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

A totally unrealistic story that I 🥰 loved. Well done!

Bill S.

JimmySeasJimmySeasabout 1 month ago

I have a simple test for stories. Did it raise my flag? This story has that flag two blocked! Loved it.

wyldwulffwyldwulff15 days ago

Simple and fun, I really enjoyed it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersethp@sethp
3676 Followers
I need your feedback and story ideas! If you have feedback for one of my stories good or bad; I want to hear it! I also need your story ideas. It only takes one good Idea to create a great story! Thanks!