All Comments on 'The Busty Babysitter'

by sethp

Sort by:
  • 309 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

A totally unrealistic story that I 🥰 loved. Well done!

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymous18 days ago

This scenario is pretty common. Most men go through midlife crisis. The wives try to blame it on the other woman, being younger, better body, etc. But most of these guys have been ignored and relegated to a position of provider, and get really little back in return. It’s not another woman’s body, or slutty behavior/ bedroom activity that dooms your marriage. It is that she reminds them, what it’s like to have another human being care and show appreciation for, and value you. These are basic, human needs. Ladies that have been married for 20 or more years, when is the last time you showed your husband, you appreciate what he does for you and the family?

5 stars.

RazorDjinRazorDjinabout 2 months ago

That was pretty on the nose with the story and honestly kinda obvious, but that means little time to think about what's next and more to just enjoy the content. Good job making a simple thing that much better

ccitydudeccitydude2 months ago

The sex was good but he is going to get sooooooo fucked in the divorce.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Finally a story with a happy ending:^}

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Chapter 2-John marries Rachel and starts fucking her every day for three weeks on their honeymoon, morning, afternoon, and night. By the time they drive to their new home, Rachel is pregnant and nine months later gives birth to twins, a baby boy and a baby girl. Over the next thirty years, John impregnates Rachel ten more times and they have 12 children of their own plus the two children that John and his former wife Kathy had.

TexMan1970TexMan19702 months ago

Very nice story. Keep up the great work!

TexMan1970TexMan19702 months ago

Great story! The wife should have been gone long ago. Keep up the great storytelling.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

John found out what a real wife was, and she'd be conservative; she'd feed their family with her cooking, and new babies and husband, with her breast milk. SHE was his WIFE...

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The busty babysitter had sex with him but no mention of boob fantasy other than describing her boobs and how huge. Good story but no boob action as far as playing, sucking, licking, squeezing the tits! Bummer as I know most women love their nips sucked as it is a huge turn on! More titty worshipping, please!!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I want Rachel to become more dominant and for Wendy to support her in the humiliation of Kathy.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Massive gorgeous tits and nips and all he does is touch or grab em! Why no sucking and licking description?? Other than lacking big boob actions it was a good story. Would of been much more of a turn on with huge boob playing. That is my ticket to orgasms--boob and tit worshipping with alot of sucking for me!!!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

What an amazing story. What is better than banging the busty baby sitter. Good story, continue wriying more please. Maybe even more erotic. Thank-uou.

Joseph1946Joseph19466 months ago

Unique. I loved it. I would have liked it better if their had been more tension and buildup between John and Rachel. She could have more slowly gotten him hot and bothered over the long weekend together.

wmjm54wmjm546 months ago

The non consent was John's, at the beginning. It's a hot story and do much better than the rewrite.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Bit of a simplistic ending but an okay story overall.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Not sure this qualifies as NC/R, would rather classify it as a slowburn romance, or at least, the end of one when the slowburn becomes a raging fire. Ending is a little abrupt, but all in all a nice feel good read all around.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Hum drum husband's fantasy.

Mid life crises? Or mom wants her freedom?

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19817 months ago

This wasn't non concent hell it really wasn't even reluctance this would have been better in the mature catagory

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

It was a sexy love story. While the happily ever after with the baby sitter is not common life, it was really nice to read.

I'm looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Fantastic fantasy!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Common problem in these stories are the lack of common sense. She loves opera and he hates it. His is Foo fighters and she hates it. No give and take. Didn't they communicate at all before marriage. Realize it is storyline that is used a lot But just say " little head was in control" and was taking stupid pills.

MfkndragonMfkndragon8 months ago

This wasn't non concent

AmbulAmbul9 months ago

Loved this story. With all the emphasis on Rachel’s big tits, it is a shame that the author does not have John playing with them more. A really good read, and a nice, romantic end, even if a bit compressed.

assman70assman709 months ago

How could any red hot blooded man resist a big pair of tits like hers, even if she wasn't as pretty as described, and on top of that the kids love her, one easy and pleasurable read indeed. And yes, the endidng was rushed, but funny in a way, but I think it really needed much more than that. Any way, 5* for the whole story, well written.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Wonderful fantasy love story.

X3n0X3n010 months ago

This cant be the end. More!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Wendy accepted things so easily. But I liked him showing Wendy his attachment to Rachel.

What I didn't get was what she saw in HIM, to make her go after him as she did. In the best of all babysitter movies, Crazy Stupid Love, she tells us why she loves him, and it's completely convincing. I guess I hoped for something like that so Rachel amounted to more than a pair of paps and a good cook.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Why was this so rushed? And so little boob play but so much emphasis on them?

JSA69JSA6911 months ago

I love sex stories with sweet, happy endings. Thanks for the smile.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

A lovely little sexy love story, but sadly utterly simplistic and unrealistic in so many ways ... Real life is so much harder and more complex..

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

A very naughty but eautiful story. Lucky guy gets the babysitter & his kids. Who cares about his ex wife now. I bet his sex life is 1000 times better.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

great story...poor english

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Excellent story! What would have happened if Kathy didn't go to visit her sister?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Why is this filed in the "non-consent" section?

Sawdusty1Sawdusty112 months ago

I liked it. It was so real and true to life. Like to see a part 2 when Cathy comes home. John deserves to be happy with the children. The part I liked the most is that this story is so believable and could really happen in real life. Curious as to what Rachel's parents might say. Great read.

byunjaesbyunjaes12 months ago

kathy probably knew that’s why she aint say nothing cause you dont just leave someone out of nowhere

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

very nice story I liked it so much that out of the many years of reading stories on here this is the first time I have ever left a comment, if that means anything to u ,It does to me. Although the ending was rushed but story Delightful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

That was a good story. I hope Mr Green finds peace with Rachael.

dommasterjimdommasterjimabout 1 year ago

DAMN...!! Great Story... Better than before....!!! 5 Stars..!!!!

dommasterjimdommasterjimabout 1 year ago

Another Comment.... Please... Another GREAT Comment..!!! YESSsss...!!

Ravus_SapiensRavus_Sapiensabout 1 year ago

Five stars, except I needed to subtract one for the rushed ending.

⭐⭐⭐⭐

MarcusTMarcusTabout 1 year ago

The ending felt rather rushed, but otherwise a great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Kathy is a bitch,and probably a whore. Rachel is wise beyond her years,and she's doing like any other real wife, she's taking care of her home, husband and children, and proudly wants to give her husband another baby, and her children a brother or sister. A real wife and mother! Please,someone continue this story. 10 stars!

Pjt2017Pjt2017about 1 year ago

A great, quick, feel good fuck story.

And with big, soft tits too…

I like it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story needs a part two!

storyteller4u2storyteller4u2about 1 year ago

I'm right there with you John! Before Rachel that is... great story and wonderful storytelling.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I remember being happy like that a very long time ago.

And while reading your wonderful story I realized I was crying a few times.

When I close my eyes, and pray, I pray for Light, and Love. Laughter and childrens gigaling. Good food and stimulating conversation, with an ever deepening underlying friendship.

Not good sex, but great sex.

This wasn't erotica.

This is a Love Story, with a Blue Print to Happiness.

Thank you for Reminding Me what Life is Supposed to be Like

Ll

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77about 1 year ago

i LOVED it. There were some times when I was with one of the Married Mens I dated what it would be like if they left her for me. I wanted a few of them SOooo bad. There wasnt nothing I wouldnt do or Did Do for some of them. I gave some of the Everything I could Do or Do for them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Boy do i love stories involving big tits.

oodaddyslilgirlyoodaddyslilgirlyabout 1 year ago

I gave this story a 5 star. I think it went by a little fast, meaning that each scene could have had more build up to it. Either way, as someone who used to babysit a lot when I was younger (and still work with kids now), I often see struggles with unhappy parents because one or both don't seem mature enough to talk about their problems. Here, Kathy clearly had issues and that's what drove her husband away to Rachel. I hope you can continue this story so we can see what the next chapter is for them! Will it be John showing off Rachel to his friends, could it be Rachel and John going to the shore and everyone thinking John is Rachel's daughter, will it be more backstory of John's work and him going to a work party with Rachel, etc. etc etc. SO many directions this can go in!

liqalotapus57liqalotapus57about 1 year ago

a happily ever after story i love it

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Totally beautiful loved every minute of reading,I left my wife once got real sick about a mouth later ended up in a hospital wife and boys brought me back home think of her everyday

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Would've enjoyed more details about what Rachel looked like. The sexy parts could've been given more detail but all around enjoyed the story.

Wendywants2BtakenWendywants2Btakenover 1 year ago

A really nice ending! I hate cold bitches so I’m glad he left her!

olddave51olddave51over 1 year ago

Great story. 4.75 stars. I know it rounds out to be 5. There should be more. Maybe a twist involving the wife/s fidelity, she kind of gave up too easy.

jrrtolkien420jrrtolkien420over 1 year ago

I have read this a few times and always enjoy it. Thanks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If I had a wife like that I would cheat too, what a bitch.

DatL3afN1njaDatL3afN1njaover 1 year ago

Great story! I found myself being sucked in by the plot more so than the sexy parts lol. And when Wendy enters the story I gotta be honest I found myself chuckling more than I probably should have. This was a good read

PrimavoltaPrimavoltaover 1 year ago

Awesome story - Five Stars

PrimavoltaPrimavoltaover 1 year ago

Awesome story Five Stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

people in the comments bitching getting on my nerves. of course cheating is a terrible thing. but this is fantasy, put this energy into real cheaters n stop searching up content that'll make you mad.

sakilahsaintrichsakilahsaintrichover 1 year ago

good, but you should have given more attention to him playing with her titties and sucking her nipples and wanting to seed her so he could drink her titty milk... oh, i love those words, sucking on long nipples and draining her milky titties ..

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithover 1 year ago

A very sweet busty fantasy story, loved the happy ending, thank you

LeoLewinskyLeoLewinskyover 1 year ago

What a sweet lovestory! Relaxing and giving a good mood, like a nice fairytale. Thank you for your fine work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nope. If he'd been a single dad, fine. But a married man carrying on like this? Lying awake at night horny and frustrated, with his own wife right beside him? What the fuck? No. Just, no.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please, don't tag it as non consent.

PozzyThumpPozzyThumpover 1 year ago

I re-read this often.

I would have liked much more if Wendy instantly approved.

If that was changed in the story, then I would have liked to have the too-long-divorced Wendy watch them have sex, and repeatedly masturbate to a level she never knew existed.

Hey, but that's just me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great Love Stoy

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dumb and dumber

Movie dumb and aimed at audience dumber

Marklynda2Marklynda2over 1 year ago

The hardo...er heart yeah that's it heart wants what the heart wants!

Great story! I can identify with this man and can empathize with his situation.

It's just lucky(?) for me I'm not young, married and raising young children, because the temptations are out there. Well thought out and written. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

His sister needs John dick too

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Large breasts on a small frame drive me nuts. I’m hard now

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I liked the story very much! It was so sexy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice they stayed together and then had more kids too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One anonymous commenter noting America is in need of more kind women to be good wives and mothers is way more on point than they probably realize. Thanks for this story.

FluffyTeacherFluffyTeacherover 1 year ago

Fun story! She really makes the perfect babysitter. 😀

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

what an awesome story ending for such a rocky marriage. America needs more babysitters with

Rachel's mentality and curves to care for neglected and abused husbands as well as thier kids.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story. Real imagination. Aunt Wendy needs to move in and help Rachel raise the kids and have hot lesbian day and finished off the day with a merry three some when John came home from chasing the bacon. I'm sure that Wendy and John helped to relieve the hormonal situation before sweet Rachel was born. Rachel's lust for life was the result of groping neighbor, a randy brother and Latino gardener.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It was a fairy tale so the "happily ever after" ending was appropriate.

A realistic would have ruined the story by having Kathy keep the kids for the child support they would get her. Also, Maybe John would have thought about how and where Rachel learned her 'deep throat' skills.

So the story ended the way it should. John kept his kids and traded his cold hearted, bitchy wife for a big boobed, tight assed, younger model with a flat tummy who loved to cook, fuck, and sick. Bravo!

clearcreekclearcreekalmost 2 years ago

hope things keep going well for the new couple.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

fun!...

SatyrDickSatyrDickalmost 2 years ago

Romantque und Sweet!

11/10!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

epic story... one of the best i had read...

solid story and a lmfao-ing ending statement...

just epic...

timrivtimrivalmost 2 years ago

😅😂🤣😂

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Okay, the general consenses is that you did a good job. I think so too. There is no crap in this story. I'm sure that it happens more than we know, especially when the guy has a wife with that kind of attitude. I thought she was leaving permanently when she left to take care of her sister. This marriage had been heading for the rocks long before he realized it. Why did she need two suitcases for three or four days? Now, there are a lot of little 18 year old girls around with big or giant tits! Wake up and look! A commentor, 2 months ago said big tits on 18 year olds are rare. He obviously been lively in a cave. Has he been to Wal-Mart lately, and seen the size of some of their bras. There are a ton of big breasted women in every town in America, so you are obviously from some other country or maybe planet. Spend an hour in a mall on a weekend, and you'll see plenty of big tits. Well done. Good story line and grammar. Keep writing.

XYZ

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Way much too simple crap.

James_DuncanJames_Duncanabout 2 years ago

Pity there wasn;t a wrap up at the end, it was a little predictable in some ways, but solid stuff.

On an aside about the feminazi's comments. Honestly, if this type of story doesn't float your boat, why are you reading it? If you think you can do better, then feel free to try. Instead, you've gone on a hollier than thou rant, spewing bile and vitriol about women with large breasts and men that like women who want to be wives, have babies and like pleasing their man. Then you probably wonder why nobody is interested in anything you have to say...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Many have reacted to the so called Feminazi's comment. I just want to add a few thoughts. If you look beyond the world of porn and perhaps, if you dare to, beyond the horizons of the self declared navel of the world- the U.S. of A.- really thin and big titted young women aren't the norm. It's an insult to the adult part of male humanity to assume we only breed those, to be crude. Also, the concept of her role might be disputable, but given the circumstances as described or hinted at in this story it is a valid and livable concept, and for all we know it is Rachel's choice. She is the driving force here and despite the description of her body of that of a boy's wet dream she is one self assured lady. So what's with the right of every person to make her own choices and to be the person they want to be? Yep, here we are again, at a point where many of the self declared liberals and feminists show their intolerance and by that, what kind of bigots they are, at least those loud ones.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

MAN can you write or what???

That was so good. Seriously. You have an edge to your storytelling that I've never seen before. This was truly refreshing to read. I write myself some erotic fiction and I learned some practical stuff from this story.

The story is super hot! The unstoppable force of nature that is Rachel is just so thrilling. She found a crack in their marriage and slipped right through it perfectly. And as a father myself I can relate to all the emotional turmoil that John has went through, all the seemingly small stuf that are actually super critical in a marriage, like for once coming home and not getting an endless rant from your wife, but instead a genuine "how was your day?". True caring, warmth etc. It was just so relatable.

*Yes I've also read the Femnazi's comment, and she's actually pretty much right. That's what were here for. It's called a fantasy for a reason. It's a place where you can truly explore your fantasies that you cannot in real life. And yes. She's a bitter bitch, just like she said...

Anywho - kudos to you. If I could give 10 stars I would, but I had to settle for 5 😊

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

How could he resist if his wife is basically ignoring him an there’s a gorgeous woman throwing herself at him if his wife doesn’t care about the marriage y should he

UncertainTUncertainTabout 2 years ago

Nice and gentle 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Who wouldn't fuck the hot big-boobed babysitter? I would If I was forty years younger and was stuck in a loveless marriage. Who doesn't want to bang a hot babe with HUGE BOOBS?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It was OK as far as you knew he was going to bang the babysitter. It is about huge boobs but he seemed to just admire them instead of worshipping them like I hoped he would: fondle, squeeze, lick, suck to oblivion, and take more time with them!! Damn, that is such a turn on and sucking them was hardly happening. For me I absolutely get turned on with with tittle sucking to the maxx!!! More boob action please please please!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Love what there is of this story. Would love to know what happened before the last two sentences.

ca_daveca_daveabout 2 years ago

Anonymous you sit there spewing femistist. hogwash it's OK because you can spew your hate and disappear into the shadows. Not once did you offer legitment feedback. Noone forced you to read this. if It offend you tough shit. If you want to post become a member. That way we can see you name and save time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hot, to the point & sweet.

Too bad there was no wrap up in an ending

Went from a full 5 to a 4 due to that lack.

And I’m far from the minority in my opinion.

It seems to be an endemic fault in Literotica authors.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

@anonymous FemiNazi Ooo...methinks thou dost protest too much. My guess is that you walked in on your husband banging a 20 year old beauty and you are now pissed at the world. Too bad princess as it's obvious by your rant that you are a COLD FISH that probably locked down your pussy tighter than fort knox after having a kid.

I know all too many women like you bitch! All too warm and cuddly when YOU want something. Then you blame the guy for everything that has not met your expectations in life. So Fuck YOU and all the other women out there exactly like you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersethp@sethp
3641 Followers
I need your feedback and story ideas! If you have feedback for one of my stories good or bad; I want to hear it! I also need your story ideas. It only takes one good Idea to create a great story! Thanks!