The Busty Bosnian

Story Info
A stunning encounter on the beach.
3.3k words
4.43
24k
27

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/17/2023
Created 01/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dazman
Dazman
365 Followers

During a recent holiday to Adelaide, I caught up with my good friend, Ryan. On Saturday. He picked me up from my hotel room, and we drove to the seaside resort of Glenelg on the west coast nestled on the calm waters of the Gulf of St Vincent, a short distance from the city.

Ryan was an avid fisherman, and while he cast a line into the sea at the end of the pier, I hired a skiff for the first time and taught myself how to row. I quickly mastered balancing the craft while standing, but when it came to landing on the beach, I constantly capsized on the little surf that lapped the shore.

As the sun set across the gulf, bathing the environment in an orange hue, I decided it was time for one last attempt before returning the craft to the hirer. The beach was thinning out, and as I rounded the pier for my final attempt to land the skiff, I saw Ryan packing up his fishing gear.

Lining up the craft with the shore and building up some momentum, the bow lifted slightly on the wave; I bent my knees, adjusted the weight distribution, and held my nerve. The beach approached quickly, I trimmed the skiff to control the wobbles, and within seconds, the boat coasted up the sand with a satisfying crunch.

"Yes!" I exclaimed in victory, planting the oar firmly in the sand and stepping off the craft.

"Impressive," Came a female voice from my left.

Turing, I watched a well-constructed blonde walking in my direction. She wore dark sunglasses; her hair was tied in a neckerchief; she wore a blue and red swimsuit and denim shorts. This woman had the biggest set of cans I have ever seen. She reminded me of the vintage pornstar Sally Layd in so many details.

"Thanks," I acknowledge, reaching for my towel, "That's my first time landing it on the beach."

"Yeah, I saw you falling off a couple of times."

"It took all afternoon to master," I said, towelling down.

"Wow," Came another compliment, "You look like a natural."

"It's something that I've always wanted to do," I responded, "But the beach landing was harder than I thought."

"You nailed it at the end," She observed.

"After so many failures, I finally figured out the trick to a perfect landing."

"Yeah?" She smiled, "Show me."

"I would," I replied, glancing at the tranquil water, "But I have a return the skiff before the hirer closes,"

The blonde shot me a quizzical look, not sure whether to believe me.

"No, really," I insisted, "They close at 6 O'Clock."

I pointed to the hirer's cart parked above the beach with a steady stream of customers returning their watercraft.

"Fair enough," She acknowledged, "You better get your deposit."

After grabbing my belongings, I returned the skiff and the woman with the big cans automatically tagged along. We sat on the bench staring at the ocean.

"I'm Jason, by the way."

"Milika, nice to meet you."

"That's a pretty name."

"Thanks, it's Bosnian."

Milika had an Australian accent and was born here. Her father was Bosnian but referred to himself as Yugoslavian, a throwback to the former Republic.

"Have you been?" She asked, referring to a visit to Bosnia.

"Never had the pleasure," I replied, "But it's on the bucket list."

"It's a nice part of the world," Milika said reflectively, "I was there last year."

"Last year, I went to Norfolk Island," I said, "A tiny island in the middle of the Pacific."

"That's part of Australia, yeah?"

"Yep. It's a nice place, but I stayed too long," I laughed, telling Milika that I experienced everything the destination has to offer twice.

"Do you live in Adelaide?" She asked.

"Sydney."

"Ah, you're on holiday?"

"Yeah, taking a quick break and catching up with friends," I replied, "Like Ryan over there."

Ryan was making his way towards us, carrying his fishing gear.

"Any luck?" I asked.

"Not today," He replied disappointingly, "You figured out where you're staying?"

I had not. This trip to Adelaide was made with little, if any, planning. I booked a hotel in the city for the first night of my stay, but arrangements for Saturday and Sunday had not been made, and the evening was fast approaching.

We made the introductions and walked towards Ryan's car to deposit his equipment, and I grabbed my suitcase, being in mind to stay at Glenelg for the weekend.

"Is it beer time?" I asked.

"It sure is," Replied Ryan.

"Would you like to join us?" I asked Milika, who appeared to follow us like a lost puppy.

"Thank you," She replied, "I'd like that."

The three of us walked the short distance to the Glenelg Jetty Hotel. I bought the first round of drinks and sat in the beer garden, enjoying the balmy evening air.

Over several rounds of drinks, I finally sorted out my accommodation, paying for a room at the Hotel. I am always partial to staying at pubs across the country, and the room I paid for was spacious and newly renovated.

"Well, I'd better get back to the family," Ryan announced after finishing his third bottle of Heinekin, "Good seeing you, buddy!"

Ryan and I embraced and shook hands before he disappeared into the crowd.

"And then there were two," I joked with Milika.

"I have to go after this," Milika replied and nodded towards her drink.

"Fair enough," I said, a little disappointed that Milika decided to leave so soon.

"What are your plans for tonight?"

"Well, there's a band playing here, so I'll likely watch it before turning in."

"Sounds good," Milika said, "It was nice to meet you. Enjoy the evening."

And then there was one.

After my drink, I grabbed my case and went to my room. Showering and changing clothes, I returned to the bar with my Kindle and ordered dinner. I noticed the pub was filling up steadily, and there were several attractive women, but none as well-made as Milika. I missed that busty Bosnian.

The band was mediocre at best, but it did attract patrons to the dancefloor. After dinner, I decided to relinquish my table to a group party and grabbed a stool at the bar. Despite the ambient noise and patrons jostling for service, I found it easy to become engrossed in the book on my Kindle.

At one point, someone tapped me persistently on the shoulder. At first, I thought a drinker wanted to squeeze between me and the bar. I apologies and shifted my stool as much as possible to the left. However, the tapping persisted.

I turned to face my tormentor and looked straight into the eyes of a smiling Milika.

"Oh, hey," I stammered, surprised by her reappearance, "What brings you back?"

"I thought I would join you for a drink."

"By all means," I grinned, "Same again or something different?"

"I'd like a glass of wine, please."

"Sure," I ordered, "Shall we find somewhere to sit?"

We found a place to sit outside on the sidewalk. It was undoubtedly quieter despite the regular presence of trams rumbling by.

After chatting over a couple of drinks, Milika asked about my personal life.

"No one at present," I answered, "What about yourself?"

"I have a boy toy to scratch a specific itch, but nobody regular."

"Wow," I said, "I was expecting you to be firmly off the market."

"Why did you assume that?" Milika asked with a smile.

"You're very attractive, confident and engaging."

"Oh, thank you. That's very sweet."

"So, what's that specific itch you have?" I asked cheekily.

Milika paused while a huge grin lit up her face.

"I may tell you later."

"What made you want to hang out with me?" I asked, changing the subject slightly.

"I watched you at the beach earlier," She said, "It was your persistence that intrigued me, and I'm drawn to confident men."

From that point on, I knew I was getting laid, but there was more courting to do on both sides. Understanding what makes a person tick inside and out, and being flirtatious, helps build anticipation and usually results in a more satisfying outcome.

"I knew you were someone I wanted to talk to," Milika continued.

"This pleases me," I replied, my gaze continually dropping to her ample cleavage and admiring the view.

We chatted about benign topics for some time before Milika suggested we do a couple of shots. We fought our way to the bar and ordered tequila. From past courtships, charges of agave usually lead to a happy outcome for both parties.

"What are you into, sexually?" Milika asked me.

"Everything that doesn't involve pain, scat or animal," I joked.

"Pretty broad-minded then?"

"There's not much I'm not into," I rephrased, "The best sex begins with the mind."

"For sure," Milika said, "Once you've unlocked my mind, you can take my body."

And what a body it was!

Guys in the bar were furtively glancing at Milika and admiring her assets, including long, shapely legs and a solid butt. She was no stick insect, but, at the same time, Milika was not overweight or fat.

"What are your sexual limits?" I asked Milika.

"Same as you," She replied, "I love cock!"

"Have you knocked boots with a woman?"

"Kinda," Milika said, "I was in a relationship with a football player a few years ago, and we did a threesome with another woman for his birthday."

"Enjoy it?"

"He did," She answered, "We all did, but it was not quite what you're thinking."

"Oh?"

"There was no sexual activity between her and me," Milika explained, "We pleasured him."

"Okay," I chuckled, "I've done FMF threesomes, and I've always encouraged girl-on-girl action."

"You're a typical red-blooded male." Milika playfully slapped my arm, "What else have you done?"

The tequila had loosened my inhibitions, and I felt comfortable talking about some of my more extreme sexual encounters.

"Had sex with a trans-sexual back in the day."

"Really?" Milika's eyes widened, "What was that like?"

"Yeah, it was good."

"Have you been with men?" She probed.

I did not answer directly but confirmed some quirky facial expressions.

"You have!" Malika crowed, "Top or bottom."

"Top mainly."

"So, you like giving anal?" She asked.

"Of course."

"Which is best, men or women?"

"Women, for the win!" I confirmed.

"Do you like my butt?"

"It's fantastic!"

"What would you do to it?" Milika asked, clearly aroused.

"Lick it, kiss it and, if you let me fuck it."

"Mm, you might get lucky tonight," She teased.

At that moment, the band struck up a tune that Milika favoured and yanked me by the hand and onto the dancefloor. She gyrated alluringly, lost in the music while I stood on the periphery and watched.

When the tune ended, Milika came up to me and whispered in my ear.

"Take me to your room," She said, "I want to take your cock in my mouth, and we'll just have to see where it goes from there."

Milika's offer was impossible to turn down. The thought of unwrapping and exploring her body cut through the alcoholic fog immediately, and the cock grew in anticipation.

"Let's go."

In the stairwell on the way to my hotel room, Milika pushed me against the wall and started furiously kissing me and grabbing my crotch while I pawed her massive tits. A couple descending the stairs interrupted us, and giggling, we made it to my room.

Milika removed her top, discarded her shorts, revealed her handpicked lingerie, and climbed onto the bed.

"I've got a very long tongue," She said seductively, licking two fingers, "Getting them wet for my pussy."

Yes, it was longer than usual, but not like Kiss' Gene Simmons' tongue.

Milika's fingers went down to her snatch and played with the lips.

"Crotchless panties," She teased, "They're so much fun!"

Next, she brought the fingers back to her mouth, extended her tongue, and added more saliva.

"I'm going to get my tits out for you since you've been staring at them all day."

Milika pulled down the bra straps and revealed a pair of fleshy boobs with little if any sag but 100 per cent natural.

"My nipples are so hard, and they make my pussy so wet when I play with them."

This gorgeous Bosnian played with her tits and pulled on her nipples which glistened with saliva.

Milika laid back on the bed and resumed playing with her pussy. Using both hands, she parted the lips revealing a moist pink core. As she played with her cunt, Milika implored me to pinch her nipples and play with her boobs which I was more than happy to oblige.

"Come and look at my pussy." Said Milika, who easily inserted a finger into her musky box.

The second finger slipped inside, and Milika began finger fucking herself.

"Can you hear that?" She asked.

Indeed, I could. The fucking motion caused a sloshing noise from within Milika's pussy that sounded like a sponge being squeezed. She was gushing.

"Shall we try three?" She asked me, "My pussy's a bit harder to pump with three."

The challenge of three of her dainty fingers was a little too tricky because her pussy was so tight. I imagined how tighter her arsehole was going to be.

"I really want your cock," Milika said, after slapping her clit, "Will you give it to me?"

Getting naked had never had a more urgent priority, and I scrambled to discard my clothes and free my diamond-strength cock, which I brought to Milika's waiting mouth.

While her mouth was spacious, Milika struggled with length but made a point to press my engorged head against the inside of her cheek.

"Do you like that on your balls?" After using her extended tongue to lap against my rapidly tightening sack, she asked.

Milika got on her nads and knees while I brought up my foot to the bed. She resumed throating my cock from that new position which allowed her to swallow a few extra millimetres of length. Her technique was good, and she enjoyed giving head. I loved it when she spat on the head and rubbed it in.

"Are you going to spit on my pussy like that?" She asked lustily before resuming her oral attention, "Spit on my arsehole, maybe?"

I loved the way Milika kept spitting on my cock, making the shaft glisten from the light of the bedside table and keeping direct eye contact with me. Despite her obvious talent, Milika showed no inclination to eat my arsehole. I could have asked, I guess, but this whole experience seemed surreal.

"You know how wet it makes me sucking on cock?" She asked, "It makes my pussy swell, my clit throb and my nipples hard, so I need your cock inside me."

I reckoned Milika sucked on my cock and licked my balls for a good ten minutes, maybe fifteen. However, I was more than happy to experience Milika's cunt.

"And maybe you'll put your cock somewhere else," She teased.

Straddling me, Milika grabbed the shaft of my cock and eased it into her volcanic pussy. Yes, she was tight, wet and hot. As she gently rocked on my crotch, I could hear just how wet she was. Milika pinched her nipples hard, lost in ecstasy, eyes closed, and loan moans of pleasure filled the room.

"Fuck me from behind!" Milika scooted off me.

I pressed the head of my cock in between the crotchless panties and entered her pussy easily. Being inside Milika felt fantastic, and I could have easily pumped myself to an orgasm. Each time I withdrew my cock, the shaft sparkled from the substantial layer of juice.

Milika whimpered and purred as I picked up the pace. I was unsure if she came or was coming, but the volume never rose substantially. With my hands on her hips, my head was back, eyes closed, I felt great fucking Milika's cunt.

"Look at me," She ordered, "I want it in my arse."

Milika eased the crotchless panties down her shapely thighs and slapped each fleshy globe.

"You know what makes me come, harder?" She asked me, "A finger in my arse or a cock in my arse."

Milika leaned on her elbows and told me to lubricate her arsehole.

"Grab the lube from my bag," Milika panted after enjoying a minute or two of my tongue dancing across her puckered hole, "All over my arse."

After retrieving the bottle of lube, I flipped the cap and squeezed a generous amount on her hole and across each cheek.

"Yeah, that's the right amount."

Placing both hands on Milika's cheeks, I worked the lubrication across the skin and hole.

"Stick a finger inside," Milika orders when I scrapped a fingernail across her O-ring.

I pressed the fingertip against the hole and pressed. Milika took a sharp intake of breath, but the grease application enabled a surprising entry. She was massaging her clit and humming like a well-oiled engine when I added a second finger.

"Rub your cock across my arsehole," She pleaded, "Get that lube all over your cock."

Milika reached around and pressed a finger on the head of my cock. She directed the tip inside her arsehole. I pushed, and her rosette yielded, allowing me to feed her arsehole serious length.

"Oh," Milika groaned, "Your cock is in my arsehole. Fucking my tight arsehole."

Indeed, it was tight, but the liberal application of lube made penetration much easier, and I was balls deep in no time.

"Do me harder," Milika pleaded.

For several minutes, Milika was uttering gibberish as I ploughed her shitter. I knew that I was close to peaking, but it felt too good to end it so soon.

As a means of circuit-breaking the inevitable, I asked Milika to flip over. I grabbed her hips and pulled them to the edge of the bed. She pulled her legs back, exposing her arsehole, and I fed it my sticky length.

Milika's face showed an almost dreamlike appearance as I picked up the pace. She constantly pinched at the nipples of her enormous breasts and kept her gaze locked on mine.

I tried desperately to prolonge my orgasm, but Milika's arsehole, her dirty talk and the sight of her incredible body tipped me over the edge.

"Where do you want me to come?" I hissed through gritted teeth.

Milika came alive and was very specific.

"I want you to come inside my arse," She said firmly, "And to let it drip into that glass over there."

She was referring to the glass on the counter by the TV.

"And then I want you to pour on my face."

Holy shit, man! This chick was hardcore and had very definitive ideas for tonight's action.

"Here it comes," I groaned as my balls violently spat out ropes of hot come deep inside Milika's dirty arse.

"I felt that," Milika giggled, "That was strong, Jason."

Her statement was spot-on. I had a tremendous orgasm, and when she flexed her muscle, the secondary jolts of pleasure were powerful.

When my climax subsided, I eased my softening cock from her bung and reached for the glass. Pressing against Milika's sphincter, she pushed. Nothing came out at first, but then ribbons of sperm fell into the waiting glass.

I had filled her up with a respectable amount of sperm.

"Pour it on my face."

Milika shuffled off the bed and onto the floor. She titled her head back and pursed her lips, using one hand to stimulate her engorged clit.

I upended the glass, and the filthy cocktail of sperm and lubricant dripped onto her pretty face. Milika suddenly shuddered and let out a long, guttural moan.

"Fuck, yeah!"

Milika took the glass from me and tongued the inside. Slime dripped from her face onto her tits. With the glass cleaned, Milika went to the bathroom and looked at herself in the mirror.

"Now, that's a proper fuck!"

Milika was not wrong. She had a shower and departed, promising to see me the next day and ramp up the action. If I thought tonight was her A-game, I was sorely mistaken.

Dazman
Dazman
365 Followers